Supernatural Graphic Art and Display Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural Graphic Art and Display Thread

Because there needs to be a place for us to show off display our Supernatural works of art. Otherwise known as icons, sigs, and wallpapers. And what ever else you got. Requests are always welcome.

I'll start with the sigs I made last night...

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

I’ll show two… It's Castiel vs John Constantine. Notice that they are dressed similar. The character Castiel way of dressing is based on John Constantine.

Last edited by geekywraith; 20 December 2010, 06:48 PM. Reason: added another
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Love it all!

I'll go upload to PB, then come share.

Ok, here are some avs and wallpapers I've made over the last couple months. Actually I made all the wp a couple nights ago.

Spoiler:

Last edited by warrior_chic; 20 December 2010, 06:45 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Here are a few more

Spoiler:

I actually got the idea for these from that gif that had the moving versions of the Sam/Dean teaser.
        sigpic

Comment

Great idea for a thread, we need one for all the shows on this forum! Beautiful work by everyone.

The first one is my current sig, I'm including it cause I might rotate sigs.

sigpic

Comment

^Pretty. And it just so happens that it is your sig right now, or at least while I'm reading this
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Great sigs, wps and icons everyone! Let's keep them coming. Glad everyone likes the thread.

I'll go get some of my more recent icons...

This one is too big in the KB's, I'll have to go back and fix that .

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Very nice RiG.

Could I get an opinion or two on this? I don't think I'm finished, but I don't know what to do.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                    Very nice RiG.[UOTE]
                    Thank you!

[QUOTE get an opinion or two on this? I don't think I'm finished, but I don't know what to do.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...eewilltile.jpg
                    Ooh, that's good! Maybe put "Team Free Will" in there? Or Dean's quote about it? Or both?

Btw, how did you get image to show only in the squares? I love that effect!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Ooh, that's good! Maybe put "Team Free Will" in there? Or Dean's quote about it? Or both?

Btw, how did you get image to show only in the squares? I love that effect!
                      The tiling is a patterned fill that my program has. I put that layer over the picture, then set it as 'overlay' blend (i think). I got the best color in the picture that way, then I erased the parts of the picture that were between the tiles. I think it was 'burn' blend mode that took those parts out automatically, but the color was a little too dark.

The last time I tried this, I just selected various sections of the image, promoted them, and set the opacities to different levels and hid the original pic to get basically the same effect. I'll post that attempt later. My connection kinda sucks right now.
                      sigpic

Comment

The tiling is a patterned fill that my program has. I put that layer over the picture, then set it as 'overlay' blend (i think). I got the best color in the picture that way, then I erased the parts of the picture that were between the tiles. I think it was 'burn' blend mode that took those parts out automatically, but the color was a little too dark.

The last time I tried this, I just selected various sections of the image, promoted them, and set the opacities to different levels and hid the original pic to get basically the same effect. I'll post that attempt later. My connection kinda sucks right now.
                        Alrighty.

Just learned a how do do this...

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

oooo, pretty. care to share how?
                          sigpic

Comment

oooo, pretty. care to share how?
                            Found a video on Youtube...using Gimp since that's what I have. If you have PS I'm sure there's a video for that software too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFJJq2VeMk

I also took notes so I don't have to refer to the video...or try to remember all of it. I just jotted down all the steps. Let me know if you would like me to write them up and I will. If you use Gimp that is.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks. My family computer has gimp, so I'll try it tomorrow. Lemme just say you have done some amazing stuff with that program
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X