This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 renewal

Any news on if the show will be renewed for a fourth season? I'm finishing the second season, but I've yet to see "Kali." I hope the third season keeps up the quality.

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
    Any news on if the show will be renewed for a fourth season? I'm finishing the second season, but I've yet to see "Kali." I hope the third season keeps up the quality.
    yes it's coming back. syfy already confirmed it
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Thank you so much. With SGU cancelled, I was really hoping this show would get renewed. Stargate and Sanctuary are all I'm watching these days. Do you know when the back half of this season will begin airing?

Comment

after christmas.. season 4 is set to premier in the fall of 2011
        sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

This makes me so happy!!
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much. With SGU cancelled, I was really hoping this show would get renewed. Stargate and Sanctuary are all I'm watching these days. Do you know when the back half of this season will begin airing?
            may i also recommend warehouse 13. awesome show
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              after christmas.. season 4 is set to premier in the fall of 2011
              Well, I gathered that much. Do you have more specific dates?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                may i also recommend warehouse 13. awesome show
                WH13 totally awesome

I hope the date is SOON after X-mas but I think it might be towards the end of January..... IDK though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  yes it's coming back. syfy already confirmed it
                  Have they actually confirmed it, or are they still in the negotiation stage for a 4th season? A day or so back, they were in the negotiation stage, and syfy was saying they wanted it back. But nothing had been "carved in stone"; no actual contracts had been signed at that point.

As of yesterday, this is what was heard:

UPDATE: Craig Engler at Syfy just tweeted this response to Show Patrol:

@ShowPatrol: We are in negotiations for season 4 of #Sanctuary but no deal has been done.

Comment

I heard it was happening and then I heard that it hadn't been confirmed
                    Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Well, I gathered that much. Do you have more specific dates?
                      your supposed to say "thanks you Capt Obvious"

Nar they haven't said yet.. i suppose after Hollow Men whihc airs on Friday they will have a date.. If not the networks for US, Canada, UK and Aust will all be different and they will let us know
                      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Good gravy, I'm going to have to stalk this forum now! I've lost Caprica and now SGU I don't want to lose Sanctuary
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                          Good gravy, I'm going to have to stalk this forum now! I've lost Caprica and now SGU I don't want to lose Sanctuary
                          I really don't think we have to worry about Sanctuary being renewed. After all, it did well enough for Syfy to give them 20 episodes this season, and they are now negotiating the deal for Season 4 (and Syfy has said they want Sanctuary back). Their ratings have been good enough so far in Season 3 for renewal, since they are nearly the same as they were last year when it got renewed. I'm thinking there are just a few details that need to be worked out before an official "contract" gets signed by all parties, and then on to Season 4.

Comment

Why do people keep saying it's "confirmed" to be renewed when it hasn't??

I'll be so freaking angry if it gets cancelled. It's my favourite show and I'll have nothing to decent to watch now that SGU has ended too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Julian View Post
                              Why do people keep saying it's "confirmed" to be renewed when it hasn't??

I'll be so freaking angry if it gets cancelled. It's my favourite show and I'll have nothing to decent to watch now that SGU has ended too!!
                              that's why i'm not celebrating yet, b/c negotiations don't automatically mean it's going to be successful and bring about a season 4. so *when* it happens, i'll be celebrating!!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X