Movie Sequences used in SG-1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Sequences used in SG-1 ?

Is it just me or in the earlier seasons of SG-1 they use footage from the film, such as in death glider battles or ships landing on pyramids...etc

They never used the ship landing on a Pyramid except when they were talking to Senator Kinsey about what originally happened. It's too unique a ship to get away with. Other than that, a lot of the recycled Death Glider footage came from Children of the Gods. The movie Death Glider sequences wouldn't work as well because they were open top gliders (unlike the series glider) but I think from time to time, footage of the staff weapon opening was used.

sigpic

Comment

they didn't use any scenes from the movie, because SG-1 changed the looks of everything including the gate

Comment

Originally posted by Rohtdargsa View Post
        Is it just me or in the earlier seasons of SG-1 they use footage from the film, such as in death glider battles or ships landing on pyramids...etc
        The wormhole travel, ring spin (where it shows the symbols in detail through a chevron without the bottom bar), the Abydos wide-angle, and Ra's ship are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Comment

I want it movie Sg-1 team is Jack,Sam and Daniel had BACK!!!! I think new jaffa warrior Crocodile helmet one legard name is Arri'c old friend is teal c death by destroy planet Culeak. Arri'c's new friend help save life for jack,Sam and Daniel. and jaffa helmet is Cat,Dragon and Lion friend to Arri'c had One real warrior jaffa legard. and other new friend planet at Jack,Sam,daniel and Arri'c. it's new ship is Shuttle called is "Sg-1 thor". the evil name is dark-Sarthi wars at Sg-1 team with Jaffa and other.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            They never used the ship landing on a Pyramid except when they were talking to Senator Kinsey about what originally happened. It's too unique a ship to get away with. Other than that, a lot of the recycled Death Glider footage came from Children of the Gods. The movie Death Glider sequences wouldn't work as well because they were open top gliders (unlike the series glider) but I think from time to time, footage of the staff weapon opening was used.
            Season 2 - "Secrets" was the pyramid landing

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              Ra's ship was shown in Politics (Season 1).

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                I don't remember any ship landing in that episode.

sigpic

Comment

Heru'ur's ship descended upon the pyramid

Comment

When Heru'ur wanted to goa'uld snatch Amaunet/Sha're

Comment

Heru'ur also had three of those ships in Thor's Chariot

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                        Heru'ur also had three of those ships in Thor's Chariot
                        Weren't those just landing pads, though?

Comment

Spoiler:

They look like ships to me. And Cimmera was a protected planet how would Heru'ur have had landing pads to begin with there?

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                            Spoiler:

They look like ships to me. And Cimmera was a protected planet how would Heru'ur have had landing pads to begin with there?
                            Notice how they aren't completed yet (especially the one on the left). Heru'ur came to the planet and invaded it, and built the landing pads.

By the way, it was not a protected planet - it had Thor's hammer on it, which was why it didn't need to be a protected planet.

Comment

it's mothership is Heru'ur and Jaffa helmet Horus bird.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Working...
                              X