Favorite Supernatural Blooper(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Supernatural Blooper(s)

I just had to start this thread...needed a place to talk SPN bloopers...and nothing but!

I think my all time fave blooper is the one from the season 2 gag reel where Jensen and Jared back against a wall/door only the door is slightly open and when Jared (who doesn't realize) backs into it the door opens further and he falls into the room (we see some of the crew in that room). It's Jensen's reaction - doubling over and cracking up - that I love. His face is so adorable when he laughs. Of course Jared's face as he realises the door is opening (and he is still moving) is priceless!

Also love the Jensen-leaf-in-face from the S5 gag reel. And his proclamtion: "The mark got moved over a little bit, but the table didn't." after he backs into the table is my fave line of the gag reel. I just love the way he said it, the tone of his voice. Also, "That'll make the gag reel." is cute-n-funny.

The outtake from Bedtime Stories where the frog jumps out of the shot. Again, it's Jensen's laughter...this time a guffaw...that I love.

Love Jensen's laughter when Jared splits his pants (in a cemetary scene).

Okay, there's more but...this post is long enough I think. I'll add more later.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Agreed on all above-mentioned bloopers

I'm going to have to add one where Jensen broke the gun. Watching them have to do it over and over, and when they finally get it right, Jared can't open the beer bottle. I love the way Jared just kept going until they couldn't hold it together anymore. I forget which season though.

EDIT: scratch that. It's Season 2. About 4 minutes in on the DVD set.
    And on the same season, the blooper of Jo screaming in No Exit. The little cough Alona gives is adorable.
    Last edited by warrior_chic; 14 December 2010, 06:11 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
      Agreed on all above-mentioned bloopers

I'm going to have to add one where Jensen broke the gun. Watching them have to do it over and over, and when they finally get it right, Jared can't open the beer bottle. I love the way Jared just kept going until they couldn't hold it together anymore. I forget which season though.
      Love this one too!

Jensen: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Would you like to play with guns and have a thousand props to do while you say your lines?

Love the "ectoplasm" blooper from season two. Also Kim's water prank on the boys is EPIC!

Jensen's "joyboyz" blooper from season 5 is hilarious. As is Misha's "CONFETTI! IT'S A PA-RAAAAADE!" proclamation.

Oh, and this one from season 2:

-Jensen never missed a beat!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Oh, and this one from season 2:
        http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...el-cap34-1.jpg
        -Jensen never missed a beat!
        I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't think anyone should be that comfortable when getting smacked on the backside by a coworker
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, definitely have to add the "Fight...like Men in Tights" from S3.
          sigpic

Comment

And "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Do you want to play with the guns and have a thousand props to do while you say your lines?" from...season 2 I think? Gosh, I can never remember
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

My favourite would be the end of the season 1 bloopers when Jeffery Dean Morgan is laughing hard when Jared and Jensen start screaming in the car. Makes my day!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                My favourite would be the end of the season 1 bloopers when Jeffery Dean Morgan is laughing hard when Jared and Jensen start screaming in the car. Makes my day!
                That is a great one! I wish there were more bloopers with him. The only other JDM blooper I can recall is the one where he's standing outside the Impala looking in through the driver side window...

Jensen/Dean: Vampires?
                (JDM laughs, puts his head down against the car door)
                JDM: Oh my God. You people, I'm so sorry.
                Jensen/Dean: I don't believe you dad.

...Jared laughing in the background. Love it!

Also from season 1 gagreel: from the episode Hellhouse: the coffee shop outtakes are hilarious. From Jensen's "Bring Jesus Christ back?" and his wide eyed look while saying it, to Jared's "I think that midjet stripper gave me herpies." and Jensen's reaction to that adlib, he smiles/laughs turns and walks away. So damn cute! Also, Jensen's "People believe in Santa Clause, how come I'm not g..." the laugh from him after he flubs the line is so funny that I can't help but laugh at his laugh.

Those guys sure know how to make us laugh!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm surprised they get any work done.

I loved it when Jared couldn't get the window unlocked from the outside. They kept telling him to just unlock the window but he couldn't. He told someone on the other side of it that 'I'm gonna come in and kick your little 5' 4 ass.

And the model face Jared is always making during bloopers, sucking his cheeks in, is hilarious.
                  sigpic

Comment

My favourites have always been:

1) Jensen having trouble with the gun that you guys mentioned

2) When Jared and Jensen are trying to do the "Rock, paper, scissors" in Heart and realise one is doing version 1 and the other is doing version 2. Jared seems a little punch-drunk with his giggling while Jensen is trying to explain it to him, and I love Jensen's "Silence!" to the crew members.

3) The other "Silence!" moment from the season 1 gag reel where they are supposed to get in the car and slam the doors at the same time, but the guy off camera cueing them is saying "1, 2, 3" way too fast, so the boys say THEY'LL do it.

4) Jensen has a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment where he bursts out laughing in the season 4 gag reel. From the look of his clothes you can tell it's from It's A Terrible Life. He has such a great smile.

5) The JDM one you guys mentioned where John is supposed to be telling them about vampires. I just love his "OMG, you guys. I am so sorry." His voice is so different from the gruff John voice he uses.

Comment

Originally posted by Clandestine View Post
                      I'm surprised they get any work done.
                      I know, right?

I loved it when Jared couldn't get the window unlocked from the outside. They kept telling him to just unlock the window but he couldn't. He told someone on the other side of it that 'I'm gonna come in and kick your little 5' 4 ass.
                      I think he was referring to Kim Manners, he's not very tall. Also, it sound like Kim who was telling Jared to unlock the window.

And the model face Jared is always making during bloopers, sucking his cheeks in, is hilarious.
                      Ah yes, the "Blue Steel" face. Love it!

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                      My favourites have always been:

1) Jensen having trouble with the gun that you guys mentioned

2) When Jared and Jensen are trying to do the "Rock, paper, scissors" in Heart and realise one is doing version 1 and the other is doing version 2. Jared seems a little punch-drunk with his giggling while Jensen is trying to explain it to him, and I love Jensen's "Silence!" to the crew members.
                      Yesm the "SILENCE!" from Jensen is so funny!

Jensen: We're supposed to be doing version one man.
                      Jared: You just said to do version two.
                      Jensen: No.
                      Jared: What's version one?
                      Jensen: SILENCE!
                      Jared: We just did version one.
                      Jensen: Yeah, but I didn't get the line in which means we gotta do version one again.

Classic. And, I noticed Jensen's texan accent coming through on the word "again".

3) The other "Silence!" moment from the season 1 gag reel where they are supposed to get in the car and slam the doors at the same time, but the guy off camera cueing them is saying "1, 2, 3" way too fast, so the boys say THEY'LL do it.
                      I love Jensen's "Holy crap!". You can hear him say it while he's in the car. Makes me laugh every time.

4) Jensen has a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment where he bursts out laughing in the season 4 gag reel. From the look of his clothes you can tell it's from It's A Terrible Life.
                      I'll have to rewatch that one tomorrow...

He has such a great smile.
                      Oh yes he does!

5) The JDM one you guys mentioned where John is supposed to be telling them about vampires. I just love his "OMG, you guys. I am so sorry." His voice is so different from the gruff John voice he uses.
                      I noticed that too.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Lizzie posted this over in the video thread. Figured I'd share it here since it has some of the bloopers we've mentioned already.

sigpic

Comment

*Revives thread*

I also find the 'Who's shot is it anyway?' part on the season 3 gag reel highly amusing
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                            *Revives thread*

I also find the 'Who's shot is it anyway?' part on the season 3 gag reel highly amusing
                            I love that, but I still can't figure out what scene they were trying to film.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                              I love that, but I still can't figure out what scene they were trying to film.
                              They were trying to film the scene in 'Fresh Blood' when Bela phones Dean telling him where Gordon is
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X