PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Supernatural Blooper(s)

RodneyIsGodney
December 14th, 2010, 05:28 PM
I just had to start this thread...needed a place to talk SPN bloopers...and nothing but!

I think my all time fave blooper is the one from the season 2 gag reel where Jensen and Jared back against a wall/door only the door is slightly open and when Jared (who doesn't realize) backs into it the door opens further and he falls into the room (we see some of the crew in that room). It's Jensen's reaction - doubling over and cracking up - that I love. His face is so adorable when he laughs. Of course Jared's face as he realises the door is opening (and he is still moving) is priceless!

Also love the Jensen-leaf-in-face from the S5 gag reel. And his proclamtion: "The mark got moved over a little bit, but the table didn't." after he backs into the table is my fave line of the gag reel. I just love the way he said it, the tone of his voice. Also, "That'll make the gag reel." is cute-n-funny.

The outtake from Bedtime Stories where the frog jumps out of the shot. Again, it's Jensen's laughter...this time a guffaw...that I love.

Love Jensen's laughter when Jared splits his pants (in a cemetary scene).

Okay, there's more but...this post is long enough I think.;) I'll add more later.

warrior_chic
December 14th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Agreed on all above-mentioned bloopers :)

I'm going to have to add one where Jensen broke the gun. Watching them have to do it over and over, and when they finally get it right, Jared can't open the beer bottle. I love the way Jared just kept going until they couldn't hold it together anymore. I forget which season though.

EDIT: scratch that. It's Season 2. About 4 minutes in on the DVD set.
And on the same season, the blooper of Jo screaming in No Exit. The little cough Alona gives is adorable.

RodneyIsGodney
December 15th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Agreed on all above-mentioned bloopers :)

I'm going to have to add one where Jensen broke the gun. Watching them have to do it over and over, and when they finally get it right, Jared can't open the beer bottle. I love the way Jared just kept going until they couldn't hold it together anymore. I forget which season though.
Love this one too!

Jensen: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Would you like to play with guns and have a thousand props to do while you say your lines?

Love the "ectoplasm" blooper from season two. Also Kim's water prank on the boys is EPIC!

Jensen's "joyboyz" blooper from season 5 is hilarious. As is Misha's "CONFETTI! IT'S A PA-RAAAAADE!" proclamation.

Oh, and this one from season 2:
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/gagreel-cap34-1.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D -Jensen never missed a beat!

warrior_chic
December 15th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Oh, and this one from season 2:
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/gagreel-cap34-1.jpg
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D -Jensen never missed a beat!

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't think anyone should be that comfortable when getting smacked on the backside by a coworker :P

warrior_chic
December 15th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Oh, definitely have to add the "Fight...like Men in Tights" from S3.

RodneyIsGodney
December 15th, 2010, 07:16 PM
And "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Do you want to play with the guns and have a thousand props to do while you say your lines?" from...season 2 I think? Gosh, I can never remember:o

Boo
December 16th, 2010, 09:09 AM
My favourite would be the end of the season 1 bloopers when Jeffery Dean Morgan is laughing hard when Jared and Jensen start screaming in the car. Makes my day!

RodneyIsGodney
December 16th, 2010, 10:11 AM
My favourite would be the end of the season 1 bloopers when Jeffery Dean Morgan is laughing hard when Jared and Jensen start screaming in the car. Makes my day!
That is a great one! I wish there were more bloopers with him. The only other JDM blooper I can recall is the one where he's standing outside the Impala looking in through the driver side window...

Jensen/Dean: Vampires?
(JDM laughs, puts his head down against the car door)
JDM: Oh my God. You people, I'm so sorry.
Jensen/Dean: I don't believe you dad.

...Jared laughing in the background. Love it!

Also from season 1 gagreel: from the episode Hellhouse: the coffee shop outtakes are hilarious. From Jensen's "Bring Jesus Christ back?" and his wide eyed look while saying it, to Jared's "I think that midjet stripper gave me herpies." and Jensen's reaction to that adlib, he smiles/laughs turns and walks away. So damn cute! Also, Jensen's "People believe in Santa Clause, how come I'm not g..." the laugh from him after he flubs the line is so funny that I can't help but laugh at his laugh.:P

Those guys sure know how to make us laugh!

Clandestine
December 18th, 2010, 01:38 PM
I'm surprised they get any work done.

I loved it when Jared couldn't get the window unlocked from the outside. They kept telling him to just unlock the window but he couldn't. He told someone on the other side of it that 'I'm gonna come in and kick your little 5' 4 ass. :D :D

And the model face Jared is always making during bloopers, sucking his cheeks in, is hilarious. :D

Crichiel
December 18th, 2010, 06:57 PM
My favourites have always been:

1) Jensen having trouble with the gun that you guys mentioned

2) When Jared and Jensen are trying to do the "Rock, paper, scissors" in Heart and realise one is doing version 1 and the other is doing version 2. Jared seems a little punch-drunk with his giggling while Jensen is trying to explain it to him, and I love Jensen's "Silence!" to the crew members.

3) The other "Silence!" moment from the season 1 gag reel where they are supposed to get in the car and slam the doors at the same time, but the guy off camera cueing them is saying "1, 2, 3" way too fast, so the boys say THEY'LL do it.

4) Jensen has a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment where he bursts out laughing in the season 4 gag reel. From the look of his clothes you can tell it's from It's A Terrible Life. He has such a great smile.

5) The JDM one you guys mentioned where John is supposed to be telling them about vampires. I just love his "OMG, you guys. I am so sorry." His voice is so different from the gruff John voice he uses.

RodneyIsGodney
December 18th, 2010, 08:30 PM
I'm surprised they get any work done.
I know, right?

I loved it when Jared couldn't get the window unlocked from the outside. They kept telling him to just unlock the window but he couldn't. He told someone on the other side of it that 'I'm gonna come in and kick your little 5' 4 ass. :D :D
I think he was referring to Kim Manners, he's not very tall. Also, it sound like Kim who was telling Jared to unlock the window.

And the model face Jared is always making during bloopers, sucking his cheeks in, is hilarious. :D
Ah yes, the "Blue Steel" face. Love it!

My favourites have always been:

1) Jensen having trouble with the gun that you guys mentioned

2) When Jared and Jensen are trying to do the "Rock, paper, scissors" in Heart and realise one is doing version 1 and the other is doing version 2. Jared seems a little punch-drunk with his giggling while Jensen is trying to explain it to him, and I love Jensen's "Silence!" to the crew members.
Yesm the "SILENCE!" from Jensen is so funny!

Jensen: We're supposed to be doing version one man.
Jared: You just said to do version two.
Jensen: No.
Jared: What's version one?
Jensen: SILENCE!
Jared: We just did version one.
Jensen: Yeah, but I didn't get the line in which means we gotta do version one again.

Classic.;) And, I noticed Jensen's texan accent coming through on the word "again".:D

3) The other "Silence!" moment from the season 1 gag reel where they are supposed to get in the car and slam the doors at the same time, but the guy off camera cueing them is saying "1, 2, 3" way too fast, so the boys say THEY'LL do it.
I love Jensen's "Holy crap!". You can hear him say it while he's in the car. Makes me laugh every time.

4) Jensen has a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment where he bursts out laughing in the season 4 gag reel. From the look of his clothes you can tell it's from It's A Terrible Life.
I'll have to rewatch that one tomorrow...

He has such a great smile.
Oh yes he does!

5) The JDM one you guys mentioned where John is supposed to be telling them about vampires. I just love his "OMG, you guys. I am so sorry." His voice is so different from the gruff John voice he uses.
I noticed that too.

warrior_chic
December 19th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Lizzie posted this over in the video thread. Figured I'd share it here since it has some of the bloopers we've mentioned already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3C10bYCAe4&feature=player_embedded

Boo
January 17th, 2011, 11:15 AM
*Revives thread*

I also find the 'Who's shot is it anyway?' part on the season 3 gag reel highly amusing

warrior_chic
January 17th, 2011, 12:39 PM
*Revives thread*

I also find the 'Who's shot is it anyway?' part on the season 3 gag reel highly amusing

I love that, but I still can't figure out what scene they were trying to film.

Boo
January 18th, 2011, 02:24 AM
I love that, but I still can't figure out what scene they were trying to film.

They were trying to film the scene in 'Fresh Blood' when Bela phones Dean telling him where Gordon is :)

RodneyIsGodney
January 18th, 2011, 03:33 PM
They were trying to film the scene in 'Fresh Blood' when Bela phones Dean telling him where Gordon is :)
Ah-haaaa. That was bugging me too. Thank you.

Okay, not really a blooper but it does appear at the very end of the S2 gagreel...Dean's (Jensen's) "Gross!" I simply love it! I think it was from "Nightshifter", based on the flannel he's wearing. And I just saw that episode earlier tonight and he did say "Gross." when the shapeshifter's skin came off her arm and right into his hand during the fight scene in the basement? of the bank. Only, he didn't yell it like in the gagreel. I'm guessing he did that scene a few different ways and they went with the more subdued version in the episode and saved the loud version for the gagreel?

Love the dancing in the cemetary blooper... "You can do me in the morning you do me in the..." Though I'm not sure who's singing.

Also love Jared's scared scream (in the outtake from "Sin City") when he's walking down the hallway and sees the guy come around the corner.:p As is the one that immediately follows...Jared on the cell phone then backs against the wall and does this HUGE intake of breath when the same guy is coming up to the corner Jared is hiding behind.

The jumping up and down sreaming mimi's bit in the jail cell is hilarous too.

And I can't forget Jensen's: I got...I got a line you moron! From "Bad Day At Black Rock" when Jared get's a little carried away with his "Woah! Wooaaaah! after "Bella" spills his coffee. Poor Jensen can't get his line out.

starg8fans
January 27th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I love the one from Dead in the Water where Jensen jumps into Jared's arms - and Jared doesn't even bat an eye. The look on Jensen's face is priceless.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Best%20of%20Jensen/Gag%20Reels/PDVD_760.jpg

He tried to do it again in Monster Movie, but Jared had his hands full and couldn't catch him.

warrior_chic
January 27th, 2011, 12:42 PM
I love the one from Dead in the Water where Jensen jumps into Jared's arms - and Jared doesn't even bat an eye. The look on Jensen's face is priceless.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Best%20of%20Jensen/Gag%20Reels/PDVD_760.jpg

He tried to do it again in Monster Movie, but Jared had his hands full and couldn't catch him.

Did it in Yellow Fever along with that ridiculously long scream :) And I love how Jared was in the corner and had no escape from the crazy man running at him.

RodneyIsGodney
January 27th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Me too!

Really? How'd I miss that?

Did it in Yellow Fever along with that ridiculously long scream :)
Did he? All I remember is him screaming at the top of his lungs and jumping around in the outtakes.

And I love how Jared was in the corner and had no escape from the crazy man running at him.
Oh, me too! So funny!

warrior_chic
January 27th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Did he? All I remember is him screaming at the top of his lungs and jumping around in the outtakes.

S4 bloopers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9dlXv2MYZw) It's about 30 seconds in, right after the scream.

And while I've got your attention on this particular set, I love the one where Jensen misses his arm on the mantle and starts talking to the stuffed wolverine. I have no clue what scene it is, but I love how he just went with it.

RodneyIsGodney
January 27th, 2011, 06:26 PM
S4 bloopers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9dlXv2MYZw) It's about 30 seconds in, right after the scream.
Oh yeah, now I remember it! Duh.:o

And while I've got your attention on this particular set, I love the one where Jensen misses his arm on the mantle and starts talking to the stuffed wolverine. I have no clue what scene it is, but I love how he just went with it.
I have no clue either. And believe me, I searched all the screencaps for tha season too.

In the same gag reel: Love Jensen's (Dean's?) "I'm gettin to old for this." while crawling around in the vents in Jump the Shark. The pink hat on Jensen is great!

warrior_chic
January 27th, 2011, 06:37 PM
The pink hat on Jensen is great!

I know it says "Mrs. Affleck", but every time I watch it, I still expect it to say "Mrs. Padalecki"

starg8fans
January 27th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Did it in Yellow Fever along with that ridiculously long scream :) And I love how Jared was in the corner and had no escape from the crazy man running at him.

Really? How'd I miss that?

Sorry, my bad. I meant Yellow Fever, of course.

I have no clue either. And believe me, I searched all the screencaps for tha season too.

It is a mystery. I thought it was from It's the Great Pumpkin, but the tie doesn't fit. Same with Monster Movie. Dean is also not wearing a regular suit jacket, but a coat. Somehow I can just picture the scene, but I can't place it.

In the same gag reel: Love Jensen's (Dean's?) "I'm gettin to old for this." while crawling around in the vents in Jump the Shark. The pink hat on Jensen is great!

I know it says "Mrs. Affleck", but every time I watch it, I still expect it to say "Mrs. Padalecki"

Oh, that's what the hat says! I never really got that.

BTW, I love the scene from Metamorphosis where Jared has those Panda eyes from the binoculars. Classic prank there, I wonder if Jensen thought of this or somebody from the crew.

Edit Found the episode! I had a BTS shot where Dean's wearing just this outfit, and when I googled it I found that it was from JTS (http://gallery.supernatural-fans.net/displayimage.php?album=74&pos=4). It can either be the Milligan House, or the pub.

RodneyIsGodney
January 28th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Sorry, my bad. I meant Yellow Fever, of course.
Hey, no prob.;)

It is a mystery. I thought it was from It's the Great Pumpkin, but the tie doesn't fit. Same with Monster Movie. Dean is also not wearing a regular suit jacket, but a coat. Somehow I can just picture the scene, but I can't place it.
That's what I was doing, comparing ties. Didn't even notice the coat though.

Oh, that's what the hat says! I never really got that.
Heh, yeah. I was able to read the hat but I wasn't sure if I was reading it right. Guess I was. Now, Jensen's got me wondering...why that particular hat?

BTW, I love the scene from Metamorphosis where Jared has those Panda eyes from the binoculars. Classic prank there, I wonder if Jensen thought of this or somebody from the crew.
YES! That whole blooper is hilarious! Love how near the end Jensen looks away but not away from his binachulars. He looks up and then to the side with the binocs still in place. So cute.

Edit Found the episode! I had a BTS shot where Dean's wearing just this outfit, and when I googled it I found that it was from JTS (http://gallery.supernatural-fans.net/displayimage.php?album=74&pos=4). It can either be the Milligan House, or the pub.
Ah ah! That's what it's from. Thank you!

Also love the red t-shirt landing on Jensen's head.:p

warrior_chic
January 28th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Also love the red t-shirt landing on Jensen's head.:p

I was gonna mention that one too. Both of their reactions were too cute. It's like those people at halftime of basketball games that have almost no skill and make that lucky half court shot. And Jensen's little smile peeking out from under the shirt :D

RodneyIsGodney
January 28th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I was gonna mention that one too. Both of their reactions were too cute. It's like those people at halftime of basketball games that have almost no skill and make that lucky half court shot.
Heh, yeah.

And Jensen's little smile peeking out from under the shirt :D
Oh, that smiling little corner of his mouth makes me go weak in the knees!:D

RodneyIsGodney
January 5th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Okay, reviving this thread...

From the season 6 gagreel, well, there's so many! I particularly love Jensen goofing around with the jewelry from "Like A Virgin"...from the chains hanging from his ears to him swinging that one chain (or whatever it is) around, uhm, below the belt, if you will.

Love the one where Jensen opens the door with a look at the camera

Jensen's "C'mon man!" due to, I think, Jared screwing up (you can hear him say "I'm sorry"). Jensen's holding Dean's duffle...think he's in Bobby's garage?

Jared's "I've got a line!" said in a whiney sort of voice.

Jensen not getting his "Newsflash Einstien, vampires pee!" line out. All he manages is "Newsflash and then he swears.

Love the way Jensen says "Please keep me in focus." while the guy is putting fake glass on his shoulders.

Love the outtakes from "Frontierland"! The whiskey one is hilarious! The one where Jensen sort of spits and waves his hand infront of his face...I think something just flew into his face...a fuz or something. Then Jensen's little cowboy dance is so cute!

And from "The French Mistake"...this one cracks me up...
Jared: Oh. All right, who puts a 300-gallon aquarium in their twailer?"
Jensen: A twailer! Elmer Fudd!
...thanks to Jensen's voice!:P

Jim's "Oh, golly!" is adorable. When the actress playing his neighbor in "Weekend At Bobby's"' tries to kiss him while she's covered in blood.

Jared not being able to cut the salt round (shotgun shell)..."Damnit!"

When (exec producer) Robert Singer walked into the door it was priceless! I think he as doing a cameo but I have no clue in which episode. Oh, and Jensen sticking his tongue out afterwords...LOVE IT!

Okay, that's it for this post.

Boo
January 5th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Okay, reviving this thread...

From the season 6 gagreel, well, there's so many! I particularly love Jensen goofing around with the jewelry from "Like A Virgin"...from the chains hanging from his ears to him swinging that one chain (or whatever it is) around, uhm, below the belt, if you will.

Love the one where Jensen opens the door with a look at the camera

Jensen's "C'mon man!" due to, I think, Jared screwing up (you can hear him say "I'm sorry"). Jensen's holding Dean's duffle...think he's in Bobby's garage?

Jared's "I've got a line!" said in a whiney sort of voice.

Jensen not getting his "Newsflash Einstien, vampires pee!" line out. All he manages is "Newsflash and then he swears.

Love the way Jensen says "Please keep me in focus." while the guy is putting fake glass on his shoulders.

Love the outtakes from "Frontierland"! The whiskey one is hilarious! The one where Jensen sort of spits and waves his hand infront of his face...I think something just flew into his face...a fuz or something. Then Jensen's little cowboy dance is so cute!

And from "The French Mistake"...this one cracks me up...
Jared: Oh. All right, who puts a 300-gallon aquarium in their twailer?"
Jensen: A twailer! Elmer Fudd!
...thanks to Jensen's voice!:P

Jim's "Oh, golly!" is adorable. When the actress playing his neighbor in "Weekend At Bobby's"' tries to kiss him while she's covered in blood.

Jared not being able to cut the salt round (shotgun shell)..."Damnit!"

When (exec producer) Robert Singer walked into the door it was priceless! I think he as doing a cameo but I have no clue in which episode. Oh, and Jensen sticking his tongue out afterwords...LOVE IT!

Okay, that's it for this post.

Those are great ones! I always replay the 'Twailer' part! I can't pronounce my R's properly so it reminds me of myself :D

My favourites in season 6 is the creepy noise Jared makes before the 'Please keep me in focus' part, Jared's 'I hate you!' during their bickering in the Impala and the dance section after Jared says 'Cirque Du Soleil' Misha never fails to make me laugh when he twirls around!

RodneyIsGodney
January 5th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Alright, where was I?

Oh, right. Season 6 outtakes!

Sam: So, so the character in the show, Bobby singer...
cut to shot of (exec producer) Robert Singer walking towards a door only to walk into it effectively smacking his head on said door...
Dean: What kind of douchebag names a character after himself?"
cut to shot of Mr. Singer half out the door waving off J and J's concerns...
Jared: Oh, that's not right!

That whole bit is so funny! Specially the way Jared says "Oh, that's not right."

This bit is AWESOME!

Jared as Sam: You know, maybe we should wait until she gets back.
Jensen as Dean: Dude she...she said she's on the road okay, she's like ...two shakes out. Sooo, w-what you wanna sit around and mell him ssstewing in his own juices.
Jensen to camera: That was a terrible take.
Jared: Yeah for you. I was doing good.
Jensen: You didn't do anything
Jared: I was f'ing great man...
Jensen: You were horrible.
Jared: ...my line was brilliant, may acting was out there
Jensen over Jared: Yeah, but you know what, you were so bad you made me bad.
Jared over Jensen: I hate you!

Take two:

Jared as Sam: You know what, maybe we should wait until she gets back.
Jensen as Dean: She just called from the road, said she's be home sh-
Jensen to camera: She's not home. Not home.
Jared: OH, COME ON NOW! THAT'S TWO! THAT's TWO!

And Jim messing up his lines about Rufus...

Jim as Bobby: You know how I knew...
Jim: When? Sh*t.

Take two:

Jim as Bobby: The Day I met him! The only question was hu-
Jim: Sh*t!
Jim: I need fake booze next time Robin.

...so flippin' funny!:P

TBC...

RodneyIsGodney
January 5th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Those are great ones! I always replay the 'Twailer' part! I can't pronounce my R's properly so it reminds me of myself :D
BOO!!! *tacklehugs*

AW, that's a good reason to replay that one!:D

My favourites in season 6 is the creepy noise Jared makes before the 'Please keep me in focus' part,
Love that noise!

Jared's 'I hate you!' during their bickering in the Impala
I just transcribed that whole thing! I love it all!

and the dance section after Jared says 'Cirque Du Soleil' Misha never fails to make me laugh when he twirls around!
Was gonna say I love Jared's "Cirque Du Soleil"...the way he said it.

Love the dancing in the park? Woods? by all three of them. Jensen's jumping around is so cute!

Boo
January 5th, 2012, 02:27 PM
BOO!!! *tacklehugs*

AW, that's a good reason to replay that one!:D

Love that noise!

I just transcribed that whole thing! I love it all!

Was gonna say I love Jared's "Cirque Du Soleil"...the way he said it.

Love the dancing in the park? Woods? by all three of them. Jensen's jumping around is so cute!

Hey RIG!!!! *hugs*

I noticed your transcription, love that part!

Indeed! Any time they dance it's epic :D

I also love when Jared is distracting Misha during one of the scenes, adore when Misha says 'Why are you laughing?' with that smile on his face :D and the 'What are you doing to my foot?' Poor Misha can't get his scene done :( :lol:

RodneyIsGodney
January 5th, 2012, 02:46 PM
And I can't forget Jensen opening the door with that fan blowing air at him. The way he's standing, with his legs apart...and the look on his face. Not to mention look goooood in them jeans. Talk about hot! I found a gif of that some time ago...made my day.:D

When Jensen and Jared are posturing/posing on the Impala and Jared asks: Is Bobby's entrance that way? I love Jensen's laugh when he notices Misha is copying them.

Then there's this...

Misha as Castiel: No ones ever seen God. The whole thing remains mysterious.
Misha to Jared: What are you doing to my foot?

Love it! Wonder what Jared was doing to his foot...

Misha (as Castiel?): Jared Padalecki is a monster.

Love Jensen and Jared's catwalk! Over-dramatically strutting their stuff!

And Jensen is way to cute doing his Pulp Fiction? dance!

And...Jensen snapping a towell? rag? at Misha and adding that little jump is adorable!

Then there's Jensen against the wall...don't know what he's doing. His arms are sort of up, like he's shackled but there are no shackles and he's, dunno, rocking against the wall? Whatever it is he's doing ...it drives me crazy!:D

Love Jensen, Jared and Misha running down that hallway screaming!

And I seriously love the part when Jensen got the sh*t scared out of him when he came through the door and there was a gun aimed at him. Maybe it was Jared holding the gun? OF course, he says "SH*T!" And I'm not sure but it might be in "Unforgiven" the set looks like the place Dean and Sam were staying in during that episode.

Boo
January 5th, 2012, 02:59 PM
And I seriously love the part when Jensen got the sh*t scared out of him when he came through the door and there was a gun aimed at him. Maybe it was Jared holding the gun? OF course, he says "SH*T!" And I'm not sure but it might be in "Unforgiven" the set looks like the place Dean and Sam were staying in during that episode.

I adore this blooper too! I don't know why but I love it when Jensen swears... :D

RodneyIsGodney
January 5th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Sonofab*tch!!! GW ate my post!:mad:

Boo
January 6th, 2012, 11:19 AM
*Whacks Gateworld* Behave!

RodneyIsGodney
January 6th, 2012, 12:42 PM
*Whacks Gateworld* Behave!
LOL! Thanks!:P

It was a rather long post, as you can imagine, and I don't want to try to re-watch/re-type /re-post it on account of not feeling well today. I'll get it done eventually...maybe tomorrow.

Boo
January 6th, 2012, 01:08 PM
LOL! Thanks!:P

It was a rather long post, as you can imagine, and I don't want to try to re-watch/re-type /re-post it on account of not feeling well today. I'll get it done eventually...maybe tomorrow.

Glad to be of assistance :P

Too many awesome bloopers! :D

:( Hope you're better tomorrow

RodneyIsGodney
January 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Glad to be of assistance :P
It's appreciated.;)

Too many awesome bloopers! :D
You got that right! Now, if only I can remember where I left off!

:( Hope you're better tomorrow
Thanks. Me too.

Lunaeclipse
April 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM
S6 gag reel.

When Jared and Jensen are telling Misha to eat the worm and Misha says he's not going to do that because it's disgusting and then says he's going to wear it as a worm-stache...

And when with a completely straight face Misha as Cass says 'and when you started turning tricks on Santa Monica Boulevard. We were all a bit alarmed.' I can't remember the exact quote.

RodneyIsGodney
March 13th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Okay, season 7 gagreel...

My absolute favorite funny outtake is Jared's "Look, Scott!", Jensen's laugh after that is just music to my ears. I am in love with his laugh. Those are the gagreel moments I replay the most.

Jensen's wobbly walk and pratfall in the little grocery store is too damn cute!

Another favorite is when Jensen has trouble taking his shirt off in the infamous sex scene from "The Slice Girls". Talk about HOTNESS personified!

Jared's ad-libbed "I think you're full of sh1t." coupled with Jensen's smile and laugh is just...I love it!

Loved it when Jared called out "Jensen!" instead of "Dean". And then: "I said Jensen!". Easily one of my faves!

Jensen attacking Jared outside the motel room door coupled with Jared's "Oh, Jesus!" makes me giggle. Definitely a fave.

Jensen getting out of the jail cell and making a run for it is reminiscent of the S2 outtake where he is tied to the chair (in "Hunted") only to fall over, breaking the chair and saying, through the gag in his mouth, "I'm free!" Love these kinds of outtakes!

I get kick out of the whole "You're kinda pretty."/"Not so much you" outtake of Frank taking Dean and Sam's pictures for the new fake I.D.s. Also love there laughter.

I really love Jensen's line flub when he say's "Oh and it turns out that Kate.. Kate was just trying to...". My name is Kate so getting to hear him say my name (twice!) is so cool. Love his air guitar too btw.

Another favorite is when Jensen is trying to get through his scene but Jared's messing with him, making faces. Jensen is too darn cute in that one!:D

TBC...

RodneyIsGodney
March 13th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Continued...

Love Jim's "There's probably a line here."

I love the bug eyed look Jensen gives the camera after the museum tour guide guy (The Mentalists) messes up his line and swears.

Love Jensen's body folding laugh when Jared tells Guy that "there's one specific 1st AD who melts my loins into butter."

I can't get enough of Jensen wiggling his but and, ehem, other parts... for us. I mean, GUH!

When Jared gets up from Bobby's kitchen table and knocks the telephone askew, Jensen looks at the phone in mock shocked horror. So darn funny.

The Wayne's World bit must have been a hoot for them to do, it's certainly a hoot to watch! Admittedly it took me a few viewings to figure out which one was Jensen and which one was Jared.

I love Jensen's "You shut your mouth." in response to Jared's "You are one silly goose."

The End.

The Urban Spaceman
March 14th, 2013, 05:23 AM
The End.

Or is it???

I like Misha's "What are you doing to my foot?"

As well as the whole Jim/Misha:

"It's your soul. I need to touch it."
"Touch it?"
"Touch it."
"Touch it?"
"Touch it."
"Touch it?"
ad infinitum.

Though that always makes me think of MC Hammer's 'Can't touch this'.

RodneyIsGodney
March 14th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Or is it???
Well, it was the end of my S7 gag reel favorites. Though I forgot to mention the scene between Bobby and Sam when the cameraman moves into the shot and Jim ad Jared try to stay in character only for everyone to lose it on Jim's last line. And again, Jensen's laugh is adorable.:D

I like Misha's "What are you doing to my foot?"
That's a cute one.

As well as the whole Jim/Misha:

"It's your soul. I need to touch it."
"Touch it?"
"Touch it."
"Touch it?"
"Touch it."
"Touch it?"
ad infinitum.
I'm not too fond of that one, sorry. It's a great outtake, but, I've seen it too many times now.

Though that always makes me think of MC Hammer's 'Can't touch this'.
Interesting.

The Urban Spaceman
March 15th, 2013, 12:55 AM
I'm not too fond of that one, sorry. It's a great outtake, but, I've seen it too many times now.

No problemo. I've only watched the gag reels once... not as hardcore a fan as some. :D

Boo
March 17th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Okay, season 7 gagreel...

My absolute favorite funny outtake is Jared's "Look, Scott!", Jensen's laugh after that is just music to my ears. I am in love with his laugh. Those are the gagreel moments I replay the most.

Jensen's wobbly walk and pratfall in the little grocery store is too damn cute!

Another favorite is when Jensen has trouble taking his shirt off in the infamous sex scene from "The Slice Girls". Talk about HOTNESS personified!

Jared's ad-libbed "I think you're full of sh1t." coupled with Jensen's smile and laugh is just...I love it!

Jensen attacking Jared outside the motel room door coupled with Jared's "Oh, Jesus!" makes me giggle. Definitely a fave.

Jensen getting out of the jail cell and making a run for it is reminiscent of the S2 outtake where he is tied to the chair (in "Hunted") only to fall over, breaking the chair and saying, through the gag in his mouth, "I'm free!" Love these kinds of outtakes!

I get kick out of the whole "You're kinda pretty."/"Not so much you" outtake of Frank taking Dean and Sam's pictures for the new fake I.D.s. Also love there laughter.

I really love Jensen's line flub when he say's "Oh and it turns out that Kate.. Kate was just trying to...". My name is Kate so getting to hear him say my name (twice!) is so cool. Love his air guitar too btw.

Another favorite is when Jensen is trying to get through his scene but Jared's messing with him, making faces. Jensen is too darn cute in that one!:D

TBC...

Great selection!

Loved it when Jared called out "Jensen!" instead of "Dean". And then: "I said Jensen!". Easily one of my faves!

This one is my favourite from S7 ;)

RodneyIsGodney
March 17th, 2013, 03:47 PM
No problemo. I've only watched the gag reels once... not as hardcore a fan as some. :D
Heathen!:P

Great selection!
Thanks!

This one is my favourite from S7 ;)
I've often wondered if they accidentally called one another by their real names during a scene. It's always been one of my favorite types of bloopers, no matter the show.

My all time favorite SPN blooper is the one from S2's "Heart". The one in the motel room, where Jared has to sit down and open his beer but Jensen keeps messing up his lines so Jared has to keep getting up and sitting back down.

Jared: Everytime you mess up I have to stand back up and sit back down. My legs are tired.
Jensen: Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. would you like to play with play with the guns and have thousand props to do while you say your lines?

Then the "look" Jensen gets on his face when he realizes he broke the gun..."I broke it."

Jensen: Why don;t you go bakc to opening your beer bottles?
Jared: I don't, not until after I say 'No heads.'." Jared got that wrong, supposed to be "hearts".

Then Jared can't get his beer bottle open...

Jensen: No hearts?
Jared: No hearts.

....keeps trying to open the bottle...

Jared: None.
Jensen: ...whatsoever.

These guys are just so freaking awesome!