X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your Favorite Episode so Far ? Spoilers S6

Well my is caged Heat

Alright, I'll go next...

Lazarus Rising ...I watch it all the time and I never get tired of it!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Lazarus Rising ...I watch it all the time and I never get tired of it!
      I wonder why

I'm still hung up on "Swan Song". All episodes have something unique and special, but as soon as I saw this one, I thought it was the single best episode. Although, a few in the new season are giving it a run for its money.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        I wonder why

...this is just the icing on the supernatural cake m'dear.

I love the entire episode. Funnily enough, when I posted last night that scene never even entered my mind. I was thinking of Dean walking down the deserted street with his overhsirt wrapped/tied around his waist and his face when Bobby opens his front door. Dean's hand coming out of the ground at the beginning, his and Sammy's reunion, Bobby splashing his face with holy water. Castiel's entrance, his wings. Bobby's "What in the hell?" when Dean shows him Cas' handprint on his shoulder. Dean's face when he sees the old car parked behind the phonebooth after Bobby hangs up on him for the last time. Dean's little start and "Whoa. Well, he didn't touch me there." when Pamela said she needed to touch some thing that "our mystery monster touched" and slipped her hand below the table. Dean's "And what visage are you in now, huh? What, a holy tax accountant?" in reference to Castiel's attire.

I could go on but...I won't.

I'm still hung up on "Swan Song". All episodes have something unique and special, but as soon as I saw this one, I thought it was the single best episode. Although, a few in the new season are giving it a run for its money.
        My favorite part of Swan Song was the Impala angle.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          My favorite part of Swan Song was the Impala angle.
          I loved that they had Chuck narrating and telling the story of the Impala and what they boys do when we don't see them- the basketball games, the concerts, just sitting by the side of the road looking at stars. I guess it just made sure that we knew they were still brothers among all the chaos of the Apocalypse. And it made it that much more heart-wrenching when Sammy took The Dive.
          sigpic

Comment

I really liked Clap Your Hands if You Believe. They finally introduce some of the weirdest supernatural creatures, invisible fairies! Probably the most scariest enemy I have ever seen.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X