• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luthor (1010)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON 10
    LUTHOR
    EPISODE NUMBER-1010

A Kryptonian artifact sends Clark into a parallel reality, where he is Lionel Luther's son and rules the streets under the iron-fisted persona of Ultraman. Meanwhile, that world's darker version of Clark is transported to a kinder, gentler Metropolis.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 02 May 2011, 02:01 PM.

Is there going to be a thread for Luthor (episode 10)? I liked this episode quite a lot. A little scary, though, with an egomaniacal, sociopathic, alternate-universe Lionel roaming around....
    Last edited by Madwelshboy; 08 December 2010, 06:20 AM. Reason: no need for spoiler tags

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
      Is there going to be a thread for Luthor (episode 10)? I liked this episode quite a lot. A little scary, though, with an egomaniacal, sociopathic, alternate-universe Lionel roaming around....
      I hope so, the ending of that episode(Luthor) was the best ending to a episode of Smallville...ever!
      Last edited by Madwelshboy; 08 December 2010, 06:20 AM. Reason: no need for spoiler tags

Comment

It really was a fantastic ending. Then again, the actor is just great to watch when he's in evil mode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          It really was a fantastic ending. Then again, the actor is just great to watch when he's in evil mode.
          It is so great to know that Lionel is once again alive and kicking. I was very sad when they killed him off a few seasons ago. I hope we see him again before seasons end.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            It is so great to know that Lionel is once again alive and kicking. I was very sad when they killed him off a few seasons ago. I hope we see him again before seasons end.
            Agreed! I think its likely we will see him again
            Spoiler:
            and possibly involve Lex's return.

Comment

I think Glover was confirmed for multiple episodes. I'd rather have an evil mirror Lionel than evil clone Lex so I hope they use Lionel for a huge arc.

sigpic

Comment

Lionel's probably going to team up with the big bad feed on emotions guy. I can't believe they didn't show the fight of bad Clark against Tess, Green Arrow, and Lois. But loved how they left it to our imaginations.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                  Lionel's probably going to team up with the big bad feed on emotions guy. I can't believe they didn't show the fight of bad Clark against Tess, Green Arrow, and Lois. But loved how they left it to our imaginations.
                  Not showing the fight was the best thing in the episode. It really makes you wonder how the three of them could have overpowered Clark to the point where they could have killed him and that was great.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    Not showing the fight was the best thing in the episode. It really makes you wonder how the three of them could have overpowered Clark to the point where they could have killed him and that was great.
                    Indeed, I loved that! I said "cool" aloud to myself I liked it that much.

Comment

Working...
                    X