PDA

View Full Version : Stargate RPG

kv0921
December 7th, 2010, 05:53 AM
I own one, actually co-admin but I made it.
I'm looking for members that would be interested in it

I have included a major arc for the Tokra and included them in a major way.
All canons are available, there is just a few changes

- Samantha has a twin sister (whom is blind or eventually becomes blind then is blended with a tok'ra and is not blind anymore if that makes sense)

SHIPPERS CAN SHIP, I do allow it just tell me and make sure you have my permission as well as the one whom your shipping your character with.

I would love for all you lovely writers to join. I have a sanctuary one as well where Helen has a twin (this has developed because of my fear of playing canons) You don't have to join.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/xInto_the_Gate/index.php?act=idx

If you ever have any questions for me

Comment this thread
or
Email me at [email protected]

wolverine_nl
December 7th, 2010, 06:21 AM
I own one, actually co-admin but I made it.
I'm looking for members that would be interested in it

I have included a major arc for the Tokra and included them in a major way.
All canons are available, there is just a few changes

- Samantha has a twin sister (whom is blind or eventually becomes blind then is blended with a tok'ra and is not blind anymore if that makes sense)

SHIPPERS CAN SHIP, I do allow it just tell me and make sure you have my permission as well as the one whom your shipping your character with.

I would love for all you lovely writers to join. I have a sanctuary one as well where Helen has a twin (this has developed because of my fear of playing canons) You don't have to join.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/xInto_the_Gate/index.php?act=idx

If you ever have any questions for me

Comment this thread
or
Email me at [email protected]

When i read the title, I thought, great a Role Playing Game...some1 actually made one, but it's just a forum with chatter.

kv0921
December 7th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Actually no, Its an RPG but since its new and there is only two approved members besides me, the Roleplaying hasn't started yet.

wolverine_nl
December 7th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Actually no, Its an RPG but since its new and there is only two approved members besides me, the Roleplaying hasn't started yet.

Ah, I see, If I may ask, what timezone are you in? Otherwise it isn't as much fun if I am sleeping and people start reacting and I cannot respond on time

kv0921
December 8th, 2010, 05:07 AM
Eastern Standard.
But, never fear Im usually on every moment of every day then Im off for sleep and continue the next day so Im always on. :) If I dont reply though I usually havent noticed yet.

Colonel_ONeill
December 15th, 2010, 05:58 PM
I'm interested in joining and in fact have posted up my unfinished character sheet. However, does my username have to be the same as my character name? My username is Colonel O'Neill but my character name is Charles Stone.... :(

Colonel_ONeill
December 16th, 2010, 10:05 AM
When I click on that link now, it says 404 Board Does Not Exist. Huh?