This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Park on Atlantis! (I wish)

C'mon! We know that Lutrell is training with Mr. Park during the hiatus... why not bring him over for an appearance on Atlantis?? Heck, they could even cast him full-time as [Ronan](spoiler?)!

Has anyone seen him act (other than Darth Maul or Toad)? I didn't care for him much in X-Men... has he done any real acting?

He would definantly be a kick-ass character

I doubt they could afford him.

Comment

I saw him in Shanghai Knights and he played a rather convincing insufferable prick. I’d much rather see him as a smug Genii officer or even a badass Wraith.

Comment

I've never heard of ray park. has he ever been in stargate before?
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I think it's possible that he'll make an appearance. Just becuase he was in Star Wars: Episoe 1 and X-Men doesn't mean he's a big-shot. Look at his IMDB, he hasn't done anything in the past few years other than the horrible Ecks Vs, Sever and some lower-budget Martial Arts film that he's starring in. I don't know the guy, but he SHOULD agree to make an appearance in the show. Maybe even as a recurring role.
          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

^ Indeed... the man doesn't have much of a career. Though, I guess his acting is less than impressive. It would be cool to see him take the fight scenes up a notch, however.

I guess I'll have to settle for whatever tricks Rachell Lutrell picks up from him.

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
              I've never heard of ray park. has he ever been in stargate before?
              GASP! Say it ain't so!!!

Psst. . .he played Darth Maul in "Phantom Menace". He moves pretty well.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

He would definitely be a kick ass Wraith, maybe become the face of the Wraith like the Queen Borg in Star Trek
                There is no spoon

Free your mind

Comment

I do hope the Wraith have more than just one face. I'd like there to be at least 4 Wraiths who become personal enemies of the Atlantis Crew. At least Weir and Shep should have consistent foils among the horde. It makes everything more interesting. Keeping them all faceless and nameless (besides Steve) is a waste. I'd also like to see another female Wraith.

Comment

Nah Ray will just reprise his role as Darth Maul on SGA... That is assuming Lucas loses all his fortune in Tauntaun race and forced to sell the rights of Star Wars to say, a fairly successful TV production based in British Columbia about a group of people who walk though ring-like objects.

Comment

Originally posted by impulsivelad
                      I do hope the Wraith have more than just one face. I'd like there to be at least 4 Wraiths who become personal enemies of the Atlantis Crew. At least Weir and Shep should have consistent foils among the horde. It makes everything more interesting. Keeping them all faceless and nameless (besides Steve) is a waste. I'd also like to see another female Wraith.
                      I agree. I'd love to see more than just Marilyn, more female wraith please.
                      Though that's not really a job for Ray Park.

Comment

He would make
                        Spoiler:
                        a great Ronan Dex.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelso
                          ^ Indeed... the man doesn't have much of a career. Though, I guess his acting is less than impressive.
                          Well, he's not really an actor, after all. He didn't even voice Darth Maul and they got Walken in to be the head of the Headless Horseman. He is what he is; a fight choreographer and stunt man, and a damn fine one at that.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                          X