Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personifications that would be interesting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personifications that would be interesting...

I was just wondering if there were any Goa'uld personifications you would haved liked to have seen . By that I mean, which characters from mythology do you think would have made for an interesting Goa'uld.

I would have like to have seen Thoth in more of a system lord kind of way (From the Egyptian Mythology )
    Last edited by Lunaeclipse; 08 December 2010, 05:37 PM.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Thoth was shown, I believe.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
      I was just wondering if there were any Goa'uld personifications you would haved liked to have seen. By that I mean, which characters from mythology do you think would have made for an interesting Goa'uld.

I would have like to have seen Thoth (From the Egyptian Mythology)
      I believe Thoth was the guy working on the Kull Warriors for Anubis.
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

In any case, I'd like to have seen Pan, Apollo, Eros, or Heracles.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Dionysus Greek God of Wine, and parties
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Finn McCoul and his Salmon of Knowledge would have been awesome. I mean his name alone is worth a mention.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
              In any case, I'd like to have seen Pan, Apollo, Eros, or Heracles.
              Jack was Heracles aka Hercules. That was in Upgrades. Fraya said he had the strength of 10 men. Which according to Jack wasn't any improvement on his normal strength. Lol.
              "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
              - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                Jack was Heracles aka Hercules. That was in Upgrades. Fraya said he had the strength of 10 men. Which according to Jack wasn't any improvement on his normal strength. Lol.
                I wonder when people started using the term Hercules to me Heracles sounds so much cooler. Mind you I am not sure when Yeshua (Joshua) became Jesus something to do with Greeks or something. There's one anyway Jesus as a Tok'ra it kind of makes sense now, son of a God, healing abilities yep I am sold Jesus was a Tok'ra

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                  I wonder when people started using the term Hercules to me Heracles sounds so much cooler. Mind you I am not sure when Yeshua (Joshua) became Jesus something to do with Greeks or something. There's one anyway Jesus as a Tok'ra it kind of makes sense now, son of a God, healing abilities yep I am sold Jesus was a Tok'ra
                  I used Wikipedia to find out who Heracles was. (Now is where I'm told my 15 seconds of research doesn't count since it was from Wikipedia. I know that already though.) Heracles was pretty much the Greeks version of Hercules, who was Roman. When the Romans decided to plagiarize the Greek religion the decided the least they could do is change the names. Thus Hercules was born. THE END.
                  "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                  - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                    I used Wikipedia to find out who Heracles was. (Now is where I'm told my 15 seconds of research doesn't count since it was from Wikipedia. I know that already though.) Heracles was pretty much the Greeks version of Hercules, who was Roman. When the Romans decided to plagiarize the Greek religion the decided the least they could do is change the names. Thus Hercules was born. THE END.
                    I like the way the Romans stole everything Greek but considered them barbarians because they knew Maths.

King Henry was clearly a goa'uld. He started his own religon, slaughtered people for no reason and in general was a *******. But more importantly was English (Clearly a must for a great goa'uld)

Comment

Poseidon...would be interesting to see how that would play out, would he live under the sea...Darling it's better Down where it's wetter Take it from me....where am I?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                        Poseidon...would be interesting to see how that would play out, would he live under the sea...Darling it's better Down where it's wetter Take it from me....where am I?
                        Maybe that's what happened to Omoroca

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                          I like Jesus better as being an Ancient or "good" Ori

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                            I like Jesus better as being an Ancient or "good" Ori
                            Both work, although he always wore a white cloth didn't he, maybe he is closer to Alteran

Comment

Ukko.
                              Spoiler:
                              No, not me. The God Ukko.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X