PDA

View Full Version : Secret Santa (213)

Madwelshboy
December 6th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Pete and Myka have to track down a bad Santa while the rest of the team celebrates the holidays.

Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

Pharaoh Atem
December 7th, 2010, 08:01 PM
loved it :D nice to see WH back.

I lol'd at Claudia's lies to get Artie and his father together. :) 'is she yours.... NO LOL

nice to see pete and myka together again mostly cause we don't know how post season 2 will work out.

the only downside was the maria carrey song. :S i hate her so much she doesn't belong on this show

Killdeer
December 7th, 2010, 08:15 PM
OK, Joshua should be a regular. :D

mandogater
December 7th, 2010, 08:42 PM
I loved this episode!!!

Getting to see Joshua and Claudia together trying to track down Artie's dad was great. I am just a little confused as to why she would want to get everybody and shirt with a picture of the artifact that nearly killed them, though. :confused:

The best part for me, huge military history buff that I am, was Pete telling the story of the Christmas truce in World War I. :D

themeatcleaver
December 7th, 2010, 09:14 PM
okay this is so totally my new favorite Christmas Special! I hope they do these yearly!

/would have loved an SGU one with an ascended being pretending to be Santa on Destiny. ahh well :-P

Replicator Todd
December 7th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Soooo awesome this episode was. Loved the Xmas opening!

Pharaoh Atem
December 7th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Soooo awesome this episode was. Loved the Xmas opening!

same here

LtColCarter
December 8th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Good episode! I'm glad my DVR picked 'em up! :-) I really enjoyed it!

LtColCarter
December 8th, 2010, 09:54 AM
My only question is who is Joshua? I don't remember seeing him before....

jelgate
December 8th, 2010, 09:55 AM
My only question is who is Joshua? I don't remember seeing him before....

Claudia's brother. Previously has appeared in Claudia and Time Will Tell

DigiFluid
December 8th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Claudia's brother. Previously has appeared in Claudia and Time Will Tell
IIRC he showed up in Elements, too.

Anyway, loved it. Annoyed that it ignored the Myka situation from the regular finale, but that aside:

Lots and lots of fun. Seeing Joshua was a nice touch, he actually made a really good guest. Also: Judd Hirsch is EPIC WIN. The way he and Saul Rubinek played off each other was brilliant :D

And Pete was awesome as usual. Eating Larry's Chinese, omg :lol: Getting cracked in the pills by a nutcracker rofl

Christmas dinner at the very end....lovely :)

I hope they do this again next year!

aretood2
December 8th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Claudia is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :P...and cute :weiranime42:

I love how Joshua reacted to her telling Artie that his dad way going to die :P

I also loved the opening with Pete and Myka, classic. I love those two together. They're so fun :D

lordofseas
December 8th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Pete said "My kid's sister..." Hmm...

MIZA
December 8th, 2010, 02:15 PM
omg also loved this episode , great Christmas one ep too.

I actually liked that fact that they ignored the whole Mieka thing, it was too sad and this is suppose to be fun :), I think the best asn weirdests part is Artie under the mistle toe with Joshua and kissing him, the :S, but i loved it i hope they do another one too like this

MIZA
December 8th, 2010, 02:18 PM
okay this is so totally my new favorite Christmas Special! I hope they do these yearly!

/would have loved an SGU one with an ascended being pretending to be Santa on Destiny. ahh well :-P

i don't know if that would happen on SGU

loved the parts also with Artie and his father

DigiFluid
December 8th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Pete said "My kid's sister..." Hmm...

"Kid sister", not "kid's sister" ;)

Homer 120
December 8th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Eureka
- 1.919 million viewers
- 1.2/2 HH
- 0.6/2 A18-49

Warehouse 13
- 2.015 million viewers
- 1.3/2 HH
- 0.7/2 A18-49

Thanks to Briangate for these!

SunKrux
December 8th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I loved the special. It was awesome. LOVED Myka pelting Pete with a snowball and that laugh and then little happy dance after. OMG so adorable. :D I love it when they let Myka laugh. :D

LOVED Artie kissing Joshua. OMG...poor Joshua. "Ow". LOL

For those of you having issues with the discontinuity with the ep, here's what one of the writers just said via Twitter about it.

Courtesy of Ian Stokes (one of the writers for the show) via Twitter:

For hardcore fans who need continuity, last night's #Warehouse13 takes place before "Vendetta" but after the one where Picard became a Borg (http://twitter.com/IanStokes82/statuses/12575463876595712)

So that is why Myka is still there. It is well before she's left.

Also if you go here: NBC Store: Warehouse 13 (http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/index.php?v=syfy_warehouse-13) you can purchase 3 or 4 of the t-shirts that Claudia gave the team. Sadly as of now, they do not have Artie, Myka or Leena's shirts.

MIZA
December 8th, 2010, 04:19 PM
hey have a question ? there is a part where Artie says to Pete "your asking me how Santa Claus works?" I don't get that part , does anyone get the joke

aretood2
December 8th, 2010, 05:31 PM
hey have a question ? there is a part where Artie says to Pete "your asking me how Santa Claus works?" I don't get that part , does anyone get the joke

Could be cause he's Jewish...

mandogater
December 8th, 2010, 09:58 PM
For those of you having issues with the discontinuity with the ep, here's what one of the writers just said via Twitter about it.

For hardcore fans who need continuity, last night's #Warehouse13 takes place before "Vendetta" but after the one where Picard became a Borg (http://twitter.com/IanStokes82/statuses/12575463876595712)

So that is why Myka is still there. It is well before she's left.

Also if you go here: NBC Store: Warehouse 13 (http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/index.php?v=syfy_warehouse-13) you can purchase 3 or 4 of the t-shirts that Claudia gave the team. Sadly as of now, they do not have Artie, Myka or Leena's shirts.

That's what I figured after seeing the artifacts on the shirts Claudia had made up.

Spimman
December 9th, 2010, 05:25 AM

Could be cause he's Jewish...

Bingo!

This was a really fun episode (and I hope it won't be the last time we see Myka)! I thought pulling Joshua into the show and kind of assuming we all know him and he is a known character was a little odd, but hey I loved the episode!

aretood2
December 9th, 2010, 05:30 AM
I found it funny how Artie and his dad got angry at Claudia and they started getting along :P The annoying Gentile. I love that :D

jelgate
December 9th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Bingo!

This was a really fun episode (and I hope it won't be the last time we see Myka)! I thought pulling Joshua into the show and kind of assuming we all know him and he is a known character was a little odd, but hey I loved the episode!

It made sense to me. Claudia is his only family and it is Christmas. Most people would want to be with family on Christmas.

LtColCarter
December 9th, 2010, 08:07 AM
I found it funny how Artie and his dad got angry at Claudia and they started getting along :P The annoying Gentile. I love that :D

:lol:

aretood2
December 9th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Oh yeah, and apparently Claudia knows Hebrew :D....anyone else loved how Myka was like "Why did you do that?" about Pete telling her what he got her for Christmas? This was one of the more fun episodes...I laughed :D

Briangate78
December 9th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Did not get to post yet. This episode was excellent. I loved it, and hope hey do it again next year. I needed this episode after a rough day. Made me laugh and smile.

DigiFluid
December 9th, 2010, 11:55 AM

SunKrux
December 9th, 2010, 01:06 PM

If you've been watching the show from the beginning, it's not odd at all. He's Claudia's brother and only family, seemed logical to me since it is Christmas/Chanukah time.

LtColCarter
December 9th, 2010, 05:02 PM
If you've been watching the show from the beginning, it's not odd at all. He's Claudia's brother and only family, seemed logical to me since it is Christmas/Chanukah time.

I've been watching the show since the beginning...and I didn't know who he was. I just thought "oh new character" and went with it.

Replicator Todd
December 9th, 2010, 06:27 PM

Its funny, I haven't watched any of Season 1 yet and I knew who Joshua was! :p

aretood2
December 9th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Its funny, I haven't watched any of Season 1 yet and I knew who Joshua was! :p
that's cause he was in season two.

AresLover452
December 9th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Claudia is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :P...and cute :weiranime42:

I love how Joshua reacted to her telling Artie that his dad way going to die :P

I also loved the opening with Pete and Myka, classic. I love those two together. They're so fun :D

Claudia: Your father is dying
Joshua: Oh For the Love of God

lmao!!! i love that! It was so hilarious! Claudia is awesome!

Myka: You're making a wish list in your head right now aren't you?
Pete: Maybe....

Loved this episode!

SunKrux
December 9th, 2010, 09:39 PM
that's cause he was in season two.

Joshua first appeared in S1 though, in the same episode, Claudia, that Claudia appeared in. He was in Elements for a little bit and then we didn't see him again until the S2 opener, Time Will Tell. I guess I pay attention more then most when watching the show. But then I've always liked Joshua. *shrug*

aretood2
December 10th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Joshua first appeared in S1 though, in the same episode, Claudia, that Claudia appeared in. He was in Elements for a little bit and then we didn't see him again until the S2 opener, Time Will Tell. I guess I pay attention more then most when watching the show. But then I've always liked Joshua. *shrug*

He was watching youtube :P...I rewatched those earlier episodes, and boy Claudia was a mean girl :eek:. But she meant good. Now she's happier :D.

SunKrux
December 10th, 2010, 08:40 PM
He was watching youtube :P...I rewatched those earlier episodes, and boy Claudia was a mean girl :eek:. But she meant good. Now she's happier :D.

Yes she was a mean girl and that's why a lot of people didn't like her. They didn't realize that her attitude was merely a defense mechanism for how much she'd lost in her young life. Does it make it right, no. Does it make it easier to understand why she was that way, now that we know who and when she lost? Yes. I've always liked Claudia, but she doesn't hold a candle to Myka, imho. :D

jelgate
December 10th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Yes she was a mean girl and that's why a lot of people didn't like her. They didn't realize that her attitude was merely a defense mechanism for how much she'd lost in her young life. Does it make it right, no. Does it make it easier to understand why she was that way, now that we know who and when she lost? Yes. I've always liked Claudia, but she doesn't hold a candle to Myka, imho. :D

Artie trumps all:P

As a person who a person who doesn't like Claudia yes I understand the psychological reason she acts the way she does but that doesn't change I don't care for her action

aretood2
December 11th, 2010, 07:47 PM
I saw that when I first watched WH13, and it was even more apparent when I rewatched it more recently. I always liked her :D...I saw that inner good in that cute little mischievous smile of hers :P

billyd797
December 11th, 2010, 07:53 PM
going to try to watch this tonight .

LtColCarter
December 12th, 2010, 09:02 AM
going to try to watch this tonight .

Its a good episode! I think you'll enjoy it.

billyd797
December 12th, 2010, 09:41 AM
the thingabout this show overall is the character interaction has always been awesome (pete/myka ,artie/almost everyone , etc ) and this ep showed that interaction really well. also got to see the guy from the dresdien files .

LtColCarter
December 12th, 2010, 12:02 PM
the thingabout this show overall is the character interaction has always been awesome (pete/myka ,artie/almost everyone , etc ) and this ep showed that interaction really well. also got to see the guy from the dresdien files .

Yes...I liked seeing him again.

AtlantisRules!!!
December 12th, 2010, 12:46 PM
THis is the only ep of WH13 I've seen and it was awesome :D Made me want to start at the beginning but I can't find anyway to >.<

LtColCarter
December 12th, 2010, 01:22 PM
THis is the only ep of WH13 I've seen and it was awesome :D Made me want to start at the beginning but I can't find anyway to >.<

Buy the DVDs or rent them.

WindowsME
December 12th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Buy the DVDs or rent them.

I would buy them, but I'd rather wait for a rare chance for this and Eureka to be released on Blu-Ray. Currently loaning the DVD's from a friend.

the fifth man
December 12th, 2010, 06:20 PM
My wife and I finally got around to watching this episode. Definitely a nice Christmas episode for Warehouse. I can't wait to get next season started.

MIZA
December 12th, 2010, 11:43 PM
I've been watching the show since the beginning...and I didn't know who he was. I just thought "oh new character" and went with it.

wow that is really interesting he is not in the show very much , but he is very important he is in three episodes previously

the only characters i was sure who they were was , pete and myka former secret service boss

LtColCarter
December 13th, 2010, 08:08 AM
wow that is really interesting he is not in the show very much , but he is very important he is in three episodes previously

the only characters i was sure who they were was , pete and myka former secret service boss

Being in 3 episodes over 3 seasons doesn't make Joshua an important character.

MIZA
December 13th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Being in 3 episodes over 3 seasons doesn't make Joshua an important character.

But he is he Claudia's brother and the reason why she is there

LtColCarter
December 13th, 2010, 09:43 AM
But he is he Claudia's brother and the reason why she is there

Lwaxana Troi was in several episodes of ST:TNG...but it doesn't make her more than a reoccurring character. Which is what Joshua is.

jelgate
December 13th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Important is a purely qualitve definition. Its going to differ from person to person. Personally given his connection to Claudia I think he is pretty important.

MIZA
December 13th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Lwaxana Troi was in several episodes of ST:TNG...but it doesn't make her more than a reoccurring character. Which is what Joshua is.

I know she is recurring character, but she was important , too ? Joshua is important

MIZA
December 13th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Important is a purely qualitve definition. Its going to differ from person to person. Personally given his connection to Claudia I think he is pretty important.

I agree

LtColCarter
December 13th, 2010, 07:12 PM
I know she is recurring character, but she was important , too ? Joshua is important

If he'd been in more episodes...and if he was memorable...I'd say yes. At least Lwaxana is memorable.

jelgate
December 13th, 2010, 07:24 PM
If he'd been in more episodes...and if he was memorable...I'd say yes. At least Lwaxana is memorable.

Since when has episode numbers make a person important?

aretood2
December 13th, 2010, 08:00 PM

But....he's the reason why Claudia is in the show, why she kidnapped Artie...why she went to Switzerland...how can you miss that?

LtColCarter
December 13th, 2010, 08:37 PM
But....he's the reason why Claudia is in the show, why she kidnapped Artie...why she went to Switzerland...how can you miss that?

Yes, I saw that...but I didn't remember who the heck he was when I saw him.

MIZA
December 13th, 2010, 08:39 PM

what he is so cool!! that Joshua is my new favorite character

jelgate
December 13th, 2010, 09:31 PM

Lack of memory=Not important:S

That makes little sense

LEKY
December 14th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Hi all
this last episode was amazing:P. Just a little confused here. She Myka back?:confused:

jelgate
December 14th, 2010, 06:05 AM
Hi all
this last episode was amazing:P. Just a little confused here. She Myka back?:confused:

This episode happened before the events or Reset where tried to send the Earth back to an Ice Age

aretood2
December 14th, 2010, 06:08 AM
I see now, you just can't recall faces that well? Is that why you would need him to be in multiple episodes? I can see how that would get confusing at times.

LtColCarter
December 14th, 2010, 08:19 AM
I see now, you just can't recall faces that well? Is that why you would need him to be in multiple episodes? I can see how that would get confusing at times.

Ummm...no...don't make assumptions. You know what they say about people who make assumptions. ANYWAY...he was not a memorable character. You have your opinion...and I have mine.

VSS
December 14th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Oh yeah, and apparently Claudia knows Hebrew :D....anyone else loved how Myka was like "Why did you do that?" about Pete telling her what he got her for Christmas? This was one of the more fun episodes...I laughed :DThat was totally a Pete/Myka moment! Also, what did Claudia say? Does anyone know? Even if it weren't Hebrew I'd have missed it, she said it so quickly there at the end.

Claudia: Your father is dying
Joshua: Oh For the Love of God

lmao!!! i love that! It was so hilarious! Claudia is awesome!

Josh and Claudia were awesome, weren't they? I get the feeling he's been trying to keep her in line her whole life- he sounded like a little Italian grandma-

"Mother of God!" (Thats a totally Catholic thing to say, it surprised me but it's perfect).
"You are going straight to hell."

Then I realized their last name is Donovan- he's a little IRISH grandma!! :P

I saw that when I first watched WH13, and it was even more apparent when I rewatched it more recently. I always liked her :D...I saw that inner good in that cute little mischievous smile of hers :PShe's wonderful. The only teenage character on TV I can stand. I love her relationship with Artie- that's a hard one to write, IMHO and they've done an excellent job.

That's what I figured after seeing the artifacts on the shirts Claudia had made up. I laughed when I saw those, I would pay money for Sylvia Plath's Typewriter!! I hope they market those, I really do, I'd buy any of 'em.

And it shows that Claudia still has a few problems in the social skills department, but they love her anyway. :)

All-around fun ep (even the non-WH13 fans in the house thought the credits were seriously cute) it was a little cheesy but what isn't around Christmas time?

aretood2
December 14th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Claudia said, roughly, "Blessed is the lord our God king of the universe" It's the first line of several blessings that are said for food that's about to be consumed. Though I am not 100% sure.

MIZA
December 14th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Claudia said, roughly, "Blessed is the lord our God king of the universe" It's the first line of several blessings that are said for food that's about to be consumed. Though I am not 100% sure.

oh thanks for that , so there are many different types of prayers that are said during before eating

LEKY
December 15th, 2010, 01:06 AM
I love this series and especially this episode. Claudia was amazing:lol::)

MIZA
December 15th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Does anyone gave an idea of what the rest of the season will be like ?

LtColCarter
December 15th, 2010, 10:17 AM

Rest of the season? I thought the new season wasn't coming back until summer. This was just a a one off Christmas episode.

jelgate
December 15th, 2010, 12:14 PM

The season is over. It won't be back until summer. My guess is the first Tuesday in July

aretood2
December 15th, 2010, 12:15 PM
The season is over. It won't be back until summer. My guess is the first Tuesday in July

That's a very long time...I wish it had more episodes.

MIZA
December 15th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I miss Warehouse 13 I want more :(,

hey Claudia said eat figgy pudding and circle the yule log? what does that mean ? is that tradition somewhere thanks

LtColCarter
December 16th, 2010, 08:10 AM

hey Claudia said eat figgy pudding and circle the yule log? what does that mean ? is that tradition somewhere thanks

Yes...those are old Christmas traditions.

VSS
December 16th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Claudia said, roughly, "Blessed is the lord our God king of the universe" It's the first line of several blessings that are said for food that's about to be consumed. Though I am not 100% sure.Thanks. Her being able to say that seemed to impress everyone at the table. :)

"Figgy pudding" is a line from the song "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," but I think the tradition is English in origin. The yule log is usually a piece of wood from the year before that ignites this year's wood, for continuity & remembrance, I guess. At my house it is the stump of the Christmas tree from the year before. We cut down our own tree so we usually have a couple of Yule logs, actually. :) I'm not sure where the custom originated.

What I would really like is hanging a pair of Everlast boxing gloves that make you see stars without getting hit! :P That's a tradition I could get into.

And I also really miss WH13, July is waaaayy too long to wait!

LtColCarter
December 16th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Thanks. Her being able to say that seemed to impress everyone at the table. :)

"Figgy pudding" is a line from the song "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," but I think the tradition is English in origin. The yule log is usually a piece of wood from the year before that ignites this year's wood, for continuity & remembrance, I guess. At my house it is the stump of the Christmas tree from the year before. We cut down our own tree so we usually have a couple of Yule logs, actually. :) I'm not sure where the custom originated.

What I would really like is hanging a pair of Everlast boxing gloves that make you see stars without getting hit! :P That's a tradition I could get into.

And I also really miss WH13, July is waaaayy too long to wait!

They originated in Germanic paganism....

aretood2
December 16th, 2010, 02:47 PM

The whole Christmas tree thing did too.

VSS
December 16th, 2010, 04:33 PM

Yeah, I was going to go with that because of the Christmas tree connection aretood2 mentioned, but wasn't sure. :) My Dad's family is Slovenian from just south of Austria (Skofja Loka). I think that's where we got the tradition.

That and the potica, yum yum.

SunKrux
December 24th, 2010, 11:55 PM
I've rewatched it several times on my iPod. Especially the beginning. I just love Joanne's laugh in that bit. :D I wonder how many takes it took for her to finally hit Eddie. LOL

aretood2
December 25th, 2010, 06:32 AM
I've rewatched it several times on my iPod. Especially the beginning. I just love Joanne's laugh in that bit. :D I wonder how many takes it took for her to finally hit Eddie. LOL

I knew you'd love that...actually that's what went through my mind when I saw it for the first time :P

Linda06
December 25th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Good fun ep. I swear Pete like a big kid, pestering Myka like that to see what he got for Christmas:p

SunKrux
December 25th, 2010, 06:05 PM
I knew you'd love that...actually that's what went through my mind when I saw it for the first time :P

:D Can't help it. I DARE any one NOT to laugh when Joanne Kelly does. She has a great laugh. :D

Replicator Todd
December 27th, 2010, 01:05 PM

The snort she does makes her laugh so much more awesome! :D

SunKrux
December 27th, 2010, 06:32 PM
The snort she does makes her laugh so much more awesome! :D

True that. Plus that little hoppydance thing she does right after and then that "Oooooo" dance thing before she goes into the Warehouse. Joanne is just frellin' adorable in that bit. :D

Gem of Tigress
December 29th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Loved this one!! :D:D:D i nearly fell off the couch laughing with the mistletoe scene :lol:!

Replicator Todd
December 29th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Joanne is just frellin' adorable in that bit. :D

Yes she was, I hope she does that more often. :p

mandogater
December 29th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Loved this one!! :D:D:D i nearly fell off the couch laughing with the mistletoe scene :lol:!

I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching that part. It's just too funny.

Pharaoh Atem
December 30th, 2010, 09:09 PM
artie josh

funny L:D

aretood2
December 31st, 2010, 05:57 AM
Every time I see that scene I keep laughing :P

"See what I mean!?!" :P

Pharaoh Atem
December 31st, 2010, 07:30 PM
Every time I see that scene I keep laughing :P

"See what I mean!?!" :P
saul played it so well. and with his history with josh t'was so funny

aretood2
January 1st, 2011, 08:17 AM
saul played it so well. and with his history with josh t'was so funny

It was...and is it me or is Artie huggable? I just want to hug that ancient dinosaur :P >.>

billyd797
January 1st, 2011, 03:49 PM
It was...and is it me or is Artie huggable? I just want to hug that ancient dinosaur :P >.>

yes he reminds me of me lol the ancient part anyways!

aretood2
January 1st, 2011, 07:03 PM
yes he reminds me of me lol the ancient part anyways!

So you're a modern dinosaur? :eek:

billyd797
January 2nd, 2011, 12:28 AM
So you're a modern dinosaur? :eek:

i think i'm extinct

LtColCarter
January 2nd, 2011, 09:14 AM
i think i'm extinct

MIZA
January 8th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Oh so sweet Episode, does anyone wish HG was there ?

aretood2
January 8th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Oh so sweet Episode, does anyone wish HG was there ?

Goodness Gracious! People are went nuts cause of the lack of continuity, imagine what HG being there would have done! :P

Angela V
April 30th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Thank goodness my PVR still has a setting for New Warehouse 13 episodes or I may have missed this! Yeah, so my station thought April was a good month to air a Christmas episode for the first time.

So funny. Good show. Poor Josh. Gets kissed and then dumped.... on the floor! That was priceless. Loved the banter between Myka and Pete. He's such a kid!

leeman15251
May 5th, 2011, 12:33 PM
omg also loved this episode , great Christmas one ep too.

I actually liked that fact that they ignored the whole Mieka thing, it was too sad and this is suppose to be fun :), I think the best asn weirdests part is Artie under the mistle toe with Joshua and kissing him, the :S, but i loved it i hope they do another one too like this

I wish they would have said something about it. I had trouble watching the episode without thinking "why was she there."

SunKrux
May 5th, 2011, 07:23 PM
I wish they would have said something about it. I had trouble watching the episode without thinking "why was she there."

The reason she was there is because Secret Santa took place before she left.

I posted info on that back on 9 December 2010 ---> clicky these words to go to it Per a couple of the writers via Twitter. (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?78562-Secret-Santa-%28213%29&p=12146414&viewfull=1#post12146414)

It was set before Vendetta some time. If you look at the scene when Claudia is handing out the t-shirts you can pretty much guess that it was well before she decided to leave. The t-shirts were of the artifact that nearly killed most of them.

Artie's t - Mata Hari's Stockings
Joshua's - Reticus' Compass
Claudia - Godfrid's Spoon (sp?)
Leena - Pearl of Wisdom
Pete - The Telegraph
Myka - Man Ray's Camera

Each of those incidents took place well before HG really frelled things up. :D