This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for the Siege to aire, after watching the Gift

Atlantis just keeps getting better......... I just want to say that "The Gift" is one of the best episodes I watched so far as it answered a lot of questions i had about the wraith and confirmed (i think) some of my theories about their origin..... Anyway watch it it is awsome, Thank God I live in Canada......

Oooh can't wait!

Six minutes!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I cant wait for "The Siege" but I thought that "The Gift" was the official filler episode for the second half of s1.

It definitely gave some details that we didnt know (no specifics but details none the less) and confirmed some things that were suspected, aside from that the episode was pretty dry.

Truthfully I wasnt really shocked at it though. I mean im am (without doubt) sure that "The Siege" pt1 and pt2 are going to be great and traditionally they have some type of filler episode prior to the end of season so here it was.

It was eh...

Comment

Is anyone going to start an episode thread and be able top give us US folks a synopsis please!

Comment

I can't wait to see the episode. It's nice to have a Teyla episode. It is a Teyla episode right? She needs some development poor thing. It's not easy being the eye-candy all the time
          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
            I can't wait to see the episode. It's nice to have a Teyla episode. It is a Teyla episode right? She needs some development poor thing. It's not easy being the eye-candy all the time

Teyla is eye candy?
            Now the ancient from Sanctuary - she was eye candy

Yep its a Teyla centric ep.

Comment

Here's our official discussion thread for those of you who have seen "The Gift!"

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5694
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
              X