PDA

View Full Version : TJ and Varro

pipi
December 1st, 2010, 06:05 PM
We know that Varro was confined to quaters, but during the battle he was helping TJ in the infirmary. I highly doubt Colonel Young would have autorised it. That's not to say TJ does not have the authority to allow it either.

I think TJ wanted a friendly face to be close by in the face of another attack on Destiny. She had a traumatic experience from the last battle, so this time she needed emotional support as Destiny was being pounded. Would make a great love story. I wonder if Young will have a Jealous fit when he finds out.

Pharaoh Atem
December 1st, 2010, 06:34 PM
i killed your baby can i hold your hand?

about sums it up

escyos
December 1st, 2010, 06:36 PM
VJ? Vamaro?

jelgate
December 1st, 2010, 06:36 PM

about sums it up

He also was trying to saving TJ.

LeonK
December 1st, 2010, 06:46 PM

about sums it up

I just spit out chocolate milk when I read this.

My wife tells me she'd never hold the hand or get close to someone who killed her baby. (or was even a little responsible for it)

the fifth man
December 1st, 2010, 07:14 PM
Varro kind of seems like an alright guy. He never meant for harm to come to her or her child.

lordofseas
December 1st, 2010, 07:17 PM
VJ? Vamaro?

I lol'd.

garhkal
December 2nd, 2010, 02:39 AM
I think she did get permission, since it did seem they were overwhelmed in the Infirmary.

Spimman
December 2nd, 2010, 07:38 AM
Is he a medic or something?

Pharaoh Atem
December 2nd, 2010, 03:27 PM
He also was trying to saving TJ.

not how i remeber it

jelgate
December 2nd, 2010, 04:16 PM
not how i remeber it
Then I suggest rewatching the episode

Pharaoh Atem
December 2nd, 2010, 07:29 PM
Then I suggest rewatching the episode

do you still have it on tape?

jelgate
December 2nd, 2010, 07:32 PM
do you still have it on tape?

Netflix;)

Gollumpus
December 2nd, 2010, 07:38 PM
I just spit out chocolate milk when I read this.

And the interesting thing is, he was drinking a cola at the time...

I believe we are to assume that TJ needed more hands in sickbay and she sent out a call to bring Varro over. Why she didn't, or couldn't use any of the number of non-combatant civilians is left to your imaginations. The most likely reason is that this is being used by the writers as another "we can trust Varro" moment.

regards,
G.

pipi
December 3rd, 2010, 12:18 AM

about sums it up

In some animal kingdoms the new alpha male kills the babies so the ladies will only carry on their genes. It's kind of sick but since Young was such a douche to her, in the back of her mind, losing that child would not have been that bad, unless her dream job is a single mum. As long as there is a new man, there can always be another baby, and a father who actually give a damn.

Kermee
December 3rd, 2010, 12:27 AM
Varro...The new victim of the Butthead-of-DOOOMMMM!

lars
December 3rd, 2010, 03:44 AM
Varro...The new victim of the Butthead-of-DOOOMMMM!

Hopefully.. Or just let him die. Somehow I really dislike the notion of TJ being coupled with anybody, she's just too pure! Ugly, dirty men

knowles2
December 3rd, 2010, 09:19 AM
Is he a medic or something?
No just a other set of hands with a brain that want to learn on the job.

knowles2
December 3rd, 2010, 09:21 AM
In some animal kingdoms the new alpha male kills the babies so the ladies will only carry on their genes. It's kind of sick but since Young was such a douche to her, in the back of her mind, losing that child would not have been that bad, unless her dream job is a single mum. As long as there is a new man, there can always be another baby, and a father who actually give a damn.
Also I bet in some ways she feels relieve that she does not have to bring up a baby aboard a starship which barely had enough supplies to keep them alive as it is now.

pipi
December 3rd, 2010, 02:46 PM
No just a other set of hands with a brain that want to learn on the job.

He must have gentle hands. Good with guns and good with the touch ;) If he's good with the tongue too then he's got it in the bag.

Aurora24
December 3rd, 2010, 06:59 PM
As much as I like Varro, and am in favor of a TJ/Varro relationship, it doesn't make sense that TJ would ask someone with no medical experience to help her out in the infirmary. I'm also wondering if the writers have forgotten the other 6 LA members on board Destiny (at least I think it's 6:9 were originally kept on board and Ginn and Simeon were killed, so that leaves Varro and 6 unknown people). If medical help was needed wouldn't it have made more sense to bring Koz in to assist, seeing as he's had some medical training?

That being said, I do like the growing relationship between TJ and Varro and I hope they keep developing it.

Pharaoh Atem
December 3rd, 2010, 07:41 PM
Netflix;)

seasons 2 not up yet... i think

smart
December 3rd, 2010, 09:25 PM
I think it provided TJ with the perfect opportunity, to provide areason for bringing Varro to the infirmary. Although the reason may be valid and thus approved, in that they were overwhelmed with the attack and required the support of all those available, I think it provides TJ with the chance to start developing / building on a romance with him. In turm, she can have a chance at gaining the emotional support needed to move on after what she discovered in Visitation.

WindowsME
December 3rd, 2010, 09:54 PM
I could see a great friendship developing out of this.