The debris field and a theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The debris field and a theory

I was just rewatching resurgence, an one thing I notice that the debri field was made up of more than two races vessels. They even said so in the dialogue.

Now I went back an looked at an the pod in the seeder vessel did not look like they belong there.

Now I had a look at the pods in Awakening an the Urisini pods look tact on an out of place. As expected.

Then I had a look at the Greater Good an to me it look like the pods there are tact on addition an out of place. Which if this really is a Urisini design vessel should not they be more integrated an look like they belong there.

Now in Resurgence they are flying around the seeder vessel liked they own the thing.

What if Urisini are not the good guys as we been led to believe an that they are a species that just steal an lie an cheat there way around the galaxy.

So they steal alien vessels an lie an cheat there way to do it. They manage to take the seeder vessel with out damaging it. I presume it would have the same defences as the destiny.

They use telford to fined the Destiny, they are trying use us to fight there enemy, an will probably try to take the destiny once we are done.

An the Drone people are actually the guys fighting the Ursini by using drone ships to fight the Ursini as they cannot be taken over Ursini which is there main battle tactic.
    Last edited by knowles2; 01 December 2010, 02:26 PM.

Dude! U confusing me with your post! Not articulated well enough.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not very clear on what you're saying but I think I got it.. It would make more sense with what you're proposing if the Ursini are the ones that placed the drones. Destiny could have defeated all the drones had they stayed around the sun and baited all the drone to keep following them into the sun, yet the Ursini had them fly out into deep space to a drone field.

Comment

no it would suck if the Browns turn out to be evil. seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          no it would suck if the Browns turn out to be evil. seriously.
          Why would that suck? We don't know enough about the reason that they are fighting these other aliens. It's entirely possible that they are the reason the war was started to begin with. Otherwise why wouldn't they have given Telford more information? I don't see any reason to trust what he learned in a strange alien pod that hooks int to your head through high-tech wifi.
          "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
          - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Debri is spelled Debris. I think it is French or something.

Comment

The way I see it the Ursini are fighting an enemy more advanced than themselves. Hence why they sent a team of Ursini on the seeder ship to try to add it to their space ship fleet to fight the drones aliens. Same as them trapping the Destiny to fight their war against their mother ship. Whether they are victim of a stronger genocidal race or just want to destroy all other indigenous living aliens living in their part of space is another matter.

Ursini good guys: They didn't use any lethal weapon to get the destiny crew off their seeder ship or stop them from draining power. They didn't kill Telford but worked with him and nourished him instead and tried to communicate with him the best they could.

Ursini bad guys: They forced the Destiny crew to fight their war. They want to destroy the drones mother ship (which may be inhabited). The drones may only be defense system. They possibly lied to Telford with those images and only used him and the Destiny crew to repair the seeder ship then attack the drones mother ship, hence why they didn't kill anybody from the Destiny since they knew they could use them somehow to finish their mission (repairing the seeder ship to attack the drones mother ship).
              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

The drones look like Trade Federation and Ursini looks like Jedi. Not. Weird anology.

Comment

The approach into the debris field reminded me very much of the SGA episode "Trinity" (Season 2 episode 6) when McKay experiments with a weapon powered by zero-point energy from our own universe. I was really hoping they'd find another one. Try to use it to dial Earth or something and end up with some other risks. But, no.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                    What if Urisini are not the good guys as we been led to believe an that they are a species that just steal an lie an cheat there way around the galaxy.
                    So you're saying they're human or work for wikileaks?

I am not sure who's minefield it is, I don't feel it's the Ursini that put them there though.

Comment

Like the gou'ald or the travellers.. i could see that.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                        I was just rewatching resurgence, an one thing I notice that the debri field was made up of more than two races vessels. They even said so in the dialogue.

Now I went back an looked at an the pod in the seeder vessel did not look like they belong there.

Now I had a look at the pods in Awakening an the Urisini pods look tact on an out of place. As expected.

Then I had a look at the Greater Good an to me it look like the pods there are tact on addition an out of place. Which if this really is a Urisini design vessel should not they be more integrated an look like they belong there.

Now in Resurgence they are flying around the seeder vessel liked they own the thing.

So they steal alien vessels an lie an cheat there way to do it. They manage to take the seeder vessel with out damaging it. I presume it would have the same defences as the destiny.

They use telford to fined the Destiny, they are trying use us to fight there enemy, an will probably try to take the destiny once we are done.

An the Drone people are actually the guys fighting the Ursini by using drone ships to fight the Ursini as they cannot be taken over Ursini which is there main battle tactic.
                        Interesting theory. I agree, that in the debris field the same ship they also encountered in the previous episode had the pods in them but they looked like they were placed there afterward, as if the Ursini were stowaways. If that debris field ship belonged to the Ursini then the pods should be better integrated into the ships systems. Thus to me it looks like there is a third race involved (i.e. the debris is from ships from a race that is not the Ursini). Notice they did not see any pods in the ship they boarded this time.

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                          Notice they did not see any pods in the ship they boarded this time.
                          True enough, however, Brody and Greer didn't have much time on that ship before Destiny was attacked. Perhaps they just hadn't reached the "sleeping" quarters yet.

I suspect the Ursini have their own agenda, and Destiny's well-being isn't necessarily high on their list of goals. Perhaps Telford is what Rush would have come out acting like if he had spent more time with the Blues...

regards,
                          G.
                          Go for Marty...

Comment

It was strange we saw no dead bodies..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              It was strange we saw no dead bodies..
                              The Bodies wouldn't decompose in space either would they, where be my carcasses

Unless the frozen bodies had somehow floated outside and into a celestrial body or planet's atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                              X