Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who expected this character to come back aboard Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who expected this character to come back aboard Destiny?

I foresaw David's return to Destiny, and it seems that a lot of other fans did as well.

If you predicted Telford's return, say that you did and how you expected it to happen.

If you did not, explain why you thought so.
    Yes; before the episode
    84.21%
    Yes; right before his return
    5.26%
    No; not at all
    10.53%

I expected him to come back for this episode, than return to the Ursini (seeder) ship. It still may happen, but I have other theories now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ekras View Post
      I expected him to come back for this episode, than return to the Ursini (seeder) ship. It still may happen, but I have other theories now.....
      Theories such as...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekras View Post
        Like becoming the Earth's first ambassador to an alien race?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
          Like becoming the Earth's first ambassador to an alien race?
          Earth's first ambassador to an alien race was Jacob Carter, host to Selmak. The second was Daniel Jackson's grandfather Nick.

Comment

i did , it would be a insult to LDP to off his character like that
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              i did , it would be a insult to LDP to off his character like that
              I agree. I hope he becomes at least a recurring character again, and at best a main character. He could become the commander of the seed ship, and the seed ship would follow Destiny's path.

Comment

I think Telford would return, but not in this way. I expected him to randomly come through the stargate somehow or somehow escaped the Ursini. But nevertheless it was awesome how he returned.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                  I foresaw David's return to Destiny, and it seems that a lot of other fans did as well.

If you predicted Telford's return, say that you did and how you expected it to happen.

If you did not, explain why you thought so.
                  I didn't quite know how it was going to happen, other than even last week during the previews for this week, I was thinking "Telford's coming back with the little brown aliens and they'll save Destiny". Not very often I'm that right about stuff.

Comment

Earth's first ambassador to an alien race was Jacob Carter, host to Selmak. The second was Daniel Jackson's grandfather Nick.
                    The third was Joe Faxon (to the Aschen) in "2001" and "2010". He may not have survived, but it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      The third was Joe Faxon (to the Aschen) in "2001" and "2010". He may not have survived, but it counts.
                      He didn't survive? :O I must have forgotten.

Comment

I knew Telford was going to come back I had no clue how they were going to do it though... I loved this return!! It kicked butt!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Let's try NOT to have spoilers in the title.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                            Let's try NOT to have spoilers in the title.
                            Sorry . Isn't this in the subforum for people who have already seen the episode?

Comment

Sorry . Isn't this in the subforum for people who have already seen the episode?
                              You can still see the full title through various ways without entering the subforum.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                              X