PDA

View Full Version : Possible New BIG BIG Villain in Season 8

karakino
May 17th, 2004, 04:13 AM
As said in a previous news:

But it's not just the good guys for whom the writers have plans. "We're looking at the return of an old villain and sort of a 'Freddy vs. Jason'-type throwdown, a big villain-vs.-villain conflict on a cosmic scale," Mallozzi said.

I know who is this big big villain!!! I can put my hands on fire that is RA BACK IN ACTION directly from an escape pod from the big ha' tak destroyed from the modified atomic bomb from the stargate film!!! Trust me, a big revolution could be only in this in the scene of villains of sg-1. Say what you think.

PS: i don't think Apophis could return... They'll be stupid throwing out old old old ideas for another time...

Osiris
May 17th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Râ is dead: they show his death in the movie. However, maybe he ascended...
That would be great to have an episode which takes place when the goa'uld ruled Egypt...

Anubis
May 17th, 2004, 07:56 AM
I very much doubt that Ra will be back in season eight, and I doubt that he would have ascended

Possible spoilers for season six's Full Circle ;
When Daniel found that tablet describing the Lost City and the Ancients in Ra's secret chamber when looking for the Eye it seemed that Ra had quite a bit of knowledge of the Ancients. Even Anubis had not learnt about the Lost City until season seven and Ra must have known for quite some time

Perhaps Ra was like Anubis, but he managed to figure out how to descend completley. Anubis had a protective cape to protect his energy

I have to say, that's a clever idea and thought though!

Lord §okar
May 17th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I maintain hope that it's Sokar :)

bcmilco
May 17th, 2004, 02:22 PM
I maintain hope that it's Sokar :)

While I can understand your reasons for wanting it to be Sokar, I can't hold out your hope :(

OT: Why are you missing the 'S' in your name?

Scruff
May 17th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Does Baal not count as a returning big villian?

ShadowMaat
May 17th, 2004, 02:37 PM

It's possible, but I think the "vibe" that most people are getting is that it will be an old nemesis, someone from the team's past, not the present. In my book, that rules out Anubis and Baal, although either or both are really quite likely. :)

Technically, it could rule out the Replicators, too, but since SG-1 considers them to be defeated, it would count as a surprise- to them- to encounter them again. :D I really couldn't blame Fifth at all for being severely pissed off.

bcmilco
May 17th, 2004, 02:40 PM
I hope so, he's one of the few badguys I think is worth much right now. ;)

dpgiffin
May 17th, 2004, 06:23 PM
(first post here after reading for years :))

I would assume it's going to be The Goa'uld versus the Replicators.

It seems to work out well. The Replicators in human form start to take over the Goa'uld, and they once again come to us for help, after their initial approach in New Order.

That's my two cents :)

nugglebugget
May 18th, 2004, 08:50 AM
I'm thinking the "Aschen" are involved somehow,and possibly the evolved replicators.

Unfotunatly,the idea also occured to me that with the mention of budget cutting due to the economy,the "F vs J smackdown" might go this way:

Anubis vs Sokar.Same actor played them & the costumes were conveniently,identity concealing robes.That way they wouldn't have to worry about split screen stand-offs,the actor just plays off against the "stand in":p .

I hope I didn't give any bad ideas to TPTB;) .I 'm just in an icky mood,sorry.

Atum
May 18th, 2004, 09:18 AM
I agree. The Aschen need more playing time. Putting them up against some Replicators would be $$$.

KorbenDirewolf
May 18th, 2004, 11:04 AM
There seems to be no limit to the the beings the SGC have made angry... And quite a few of them are still out there. Rhetu Rebels for one..

Whitster
May 18th, 2004, 11:17 AM
The Aschen wouldn't last a minute against the Reps, remember the Aschens big threat was the bio-weapon. Since the reps are machines this is useless. :rolleyes:

And what the hell made you think Ra was coming back. :eek:

GhostPoet
May 18th, 2004, 11:21 AM
I'm betting it will be Ra. He's been hiding out all this time building an army in silence.

Teal'c
May 18th, 2004, 01:49 PM
I'm betting it will be Ra. He's been hiding out all this time building an army in silence.
Except he was blown up, and we saw it :P

the_fours
May 18th, 2004, 02:21 PM
ra would be too much of a cliche, but then again so would any other old supposedly dead villian we come across

ShadowMaat
May 18th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Well, if we're talking Big Big villains... maybe it'll turn out those giant aliens of Nick Ballard's aren't so friendly after all. ;)

Calicto
May 18th, 2004, 06:30 PM
SPOILERS
As evident in the spoilers of New Order, the Replicators are back. The Asgard hatch a plot, but supposedly fail. Maybe it involves Replicators vs. Baal's NEW *Imperial Trooper* battles. I mean, its AI vs. the Zombies.... hmmm... a really good mathup.

David85
May 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Spoilers.

I bet, it will just be the Reps vs. the Gould, mostly Baal, then Yu comes and asks for help and blah blah. :)

keshou
May 18th, 2004, 06:43 PM
SG-1's two big villains over the course of the show have been the Goa'uld and the Replicators. I believe the reference to a "Freddy vs. Jason" smackdown means there's going to be a confrontation between the remaining Goa'uld system lords (forced into an alliance) and the Replicators.

I think Apophis needs to stay dead. Ra is an interesting idea, if there's some creative, non-cheesy way he could still be alive. Perhaps he will come back to lead the Goa'uld.

SaberBlade
May 18th, 2004, 06:55 PM
well when it comes to Stargate, no one really dies. i would love to see Jaye Davidson return as Ra but because the nuke exploded in his face, the only way he could return would be time travel (which SG-1 seems to be staying far away from) or an Alternate Dimension but i think Hammond ordered the mirror destroyed so unless the NID got to it first, we can count out Ra unless their is a second mirror somewhere else.

when it comes to new big villian, new sticks out. if they are intending on doing a villian versus villian, 1 of them doesn't have to be a minor enemy with more power (like Baal) but a new enemey altogether. SG-1 may decide to use the Wraith versus Gou'uld or Asgard or a completely new enemey.

Lord §okar
May 18th, 2004, 10:30 PM
OT: Why are you missing the 'S' in your name?
The § character doesn't show?

Seriously though, Sokar is the only "big villain thought dead" who has a glimmer of hope of returning. Ra got blown up in front of our eyes, so did Apophis.

when it comes to new big villian, new sticks out.
Except the passage says "old villain", not new :p

Whitster
May 19th, 2004, 01:37 AM
I very much doubt that Ra will be back in season eight, and I doubt that he would have ascended

Possible spoilers for season six's Full Circle ;
When Daniel found that tablet describing the Lost City and the Ancients in Ra's secret chamber when looking for the Eye it seemed that Ra had quite a bit of knowledge of the Ancients. Even Anubis had not learnt about the Lost City until season seven and Ra must have known for quite some time

Perhaps Ra was like Anubis, but he managed to figure out how to descend completley. Anubis had a protective cape to protect his energy

I have to say, that's a clever idea and thought though!

Well if we're gonna be like that maybe Ra was Anubis, think about it Ra has the knowledge to Ascend, when the bomb blows when we see him turn from human into that unas/asgard thing thats his actuall soul acending from the body. He then takes on the persona of Anubis because he know most other System Lords fear him and thats why he was banished. He then converts his army to Anubis's army behind the other system lords backs(hence why no one ever seemed to take over his army) then makes his comeback as Anubis. Now that his army is destroyed he decended himself just before his ship was blown up and becomes Ra again because he knows the other system lords will respect him.

It's still a stupid idea though :S

hezie99
May 19th, 2004, 06:02 AM
u know it is possible ra did ascend in the movie since he went in a flash of white light mmm never thought of that

the_fours
May 19th, 2004, 07:54 AM
u know it is possible ra did ascend in the movie since he went in a flash of white light mmm never thought of that

interesting theory, i just assumed that was the flash from the nuclear explosion

Scruff
May 19th, 2004, 08:12 AM
We saw Ra turned to dust and blown away. The flash of light came after his body disentegrated. Only an alternate reality Ra could come back, and that might be interesting.

A returning villian from the past. . . well, what about Heru-er? We saw his ship blow up, but we didn't see him die on screen. Apophis came back after a few close calls like that. I can't recall any other System Lord who would have a chance of returning, most or all of them had a more final death. Zipacna-minor Goa'uld, doubt he'd be a big threat.

Personally, I'm tired of the Replicators, but we'll probably see those android ones get out of their little time bubble and cause trouble.

mad_designer
May 19th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Season 8 Spoilers

According to gateworld, the big new enemy, at least in the begining, is Baal. When Anubis was killed in the Lost City, Baal took over his fleet and his super soldiers and proceeded to launch an attack on the system lords, so they came to earth to ask for help since we managed to destroy his fleet in under 5 minutes and because we have a common enemy but its revealed that they don't have the energy to use the weapon again. Then they find out why the asgard couldn't help against Anubis, The replicators have escaped from the time prison.

And as for Ra coming Back, Its not possible. The flash was the Nuke, and remember that the Goa'uld can't read the ancients lanquage, and the tablet was written in the oldest known dialect of the ancients, and the tok'ra couldn't even read it (and they are the desendants of Ra's Queen), which was mentioned during the season 7 premiere since anubis used it to encode his computers.

the_fours
May 19th, 2004, 08:36 AM
and the tok'ra couldn't even read it (and they are the desendants of Ra's Queen),

where did it say agiria was ra's queen, i thought they said it was hathor anyway when we see the reps again i want to see the human versoins morph into other animals or creatures afterall they are made up of molecular pieces

mad_designer
May 19th, 2004, 02:15 PM
According to the episode, Ageria was a Goa'uld Queen who realized the error of their ways, and betrayed the rest of her kind. She fought against Ra, who eventually defeated her and sealed her in the tomb. It's resonable to assume that she was Ra's queen since she fought against Ra first, and since Hathor tried to kill Ra, its also resonable to assume that he would have replaced Hathor after he sealed her in the mayan temple (or the other way around, after egeria was defeated, Ra replaced her with Hathor).

Bakjuh
May 19th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Season 8 Spoilers

According to gateworld, the big new enemy, at least in the begining, is Baal. When Anubis was killed in the Lost City, Baal took over his fleet and his super soldiers and proceeded to launch an attack on the system lords, so they came to earth to ask for help since we managed to destroy his fleet in under 5 minutes and because we have a common enemy but its revealed that they don't have the energy to use the weapon again. Then they find out why the asgard couldn't help against Anubis, The replicators have escaped from the time prison.

And as for Ra coming Back, Its not possible. The flash was the Nuke, and remember that the Goa'uld can't read the ancients lanquage, and the tablet was written in the oldest known dialect of the ancients, and the tok'ra couldn't even read it (and they are the desendants of Ra's Queen), which was mentioned during the season 7 premiere since anubis used it to encode his computers.

Kinda would be fun if it was the Harsesis child that becomes the big bad.
Now all grown up, ticked off that SG-1 killed not only Dad but also his mother.
And with spending time with the Ancients, he should pretty much have knowledge of the language as well.

mad_designer
May 19th, 2004, 02:28 PM
But he was taught the ways of peace and being one with nature. And besides, remember what happened to Daniel when he tried to destroy someone? And the species that was given the ancient designed "big honking Space Gun"? The ancients destroyed their entire civilization because they were PLANNING the conquest of other worlds using that weapon.

Bakjuh
May 19th, 2004, 02:39 PM
But he was taught the ways of peace and being one with nature. And besides, remember what happened to Daniel when he tried to destroy someone? And the species that was given the ancient designed "big honking Space Gun"? The ancients destroyed their entire civilization because they were PLANNING the conquest of other worlds using that weapon.

Ok, sure, he was taught the ways of peace and being one with nature, but doesn't that put question marks on Anubis as well?
He fooled the Ancients for quite some time :)

Mio
May 19th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Ok, sure, he was taught the ways of peace and being one with nature, but doesn't that put question marks on Anubis as well?
He fooled the Ancients for quite some time :) The ancients probably never really trusted a Gou'ald, but tolerated him, since they think that he had to have been ok in order to ascend.

Edit: 100th post. Cool!

ShadowMaat
May 19th, 2004, 05:16 PM

What makes you think Anubis had them fooled at all? Maybe he figured out the secret to Ascension on his own. I have a theory about that... If I manage to work it into my fic, I'll let you know. ;)

Bakjuh
May 19th, 2004, 06:05 PM
What makes you think Anubis had them fooled at all? Maybe he figured out the secret to Ascension on his own. I have a theory about that... If I manage to work it into my fic, I'll let you know. ;)

Alright, let me know then :)
And if not the Harsesis kid, let some of the Asgard turn bad. lol
Like i said in another thread, give them sharp pointy teeth and a vicious look and otherwise let a Goa'uld take one as a host.

Glowing eyes Asgard. I wonder what that would look like :cool:

Champos
May 19th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I say it's the Nox. They do their big thing about peace and love, and really they're just itching to take over. They've got some fairly good things going for them: they can make themselves and other things invisible, they can heal others, they live in the words so probably good at living off the land... they're a perfect army. Provided they actually remember to use weapons of course.

ShadowMaat
May 19th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Just out of curiosity, Champos, you do realize that your "location" field throws off the alignment of the entire page, right?

*edit* Hmm... maybe the board is always a little off... hadn't noticed that.
*edit again* (can I still blame the cold medicine?) OK... it just makes the text of YOUR posts fall off the side. Why have it so long and complicated anyway? Just to get the info over by your name?

I still hope for the Aschen. Gotta love those humorless b*stards. ;)

the dancer of spaz
May 19th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I thought of the exact same thing when I saw the location. :)

Bakjuh
May 21st, 2004, 03:00 PM
Well if we're gonna be like that maybe Ra was Anubis, think about it Ra has the knowledge to Ascend, when the bomb blows when we see him turn from human into that unas/asgard thing thats his actuall soul acending from the body. He then takes on the persona of Anubis because he know most other System Lords fear him and thats why he was banished.
It's still a stupid idea though :S

If i remember correctly there's one flaw there in that theory about Ra taking the persona of Anubis.
The Tok'Ra said that Anubis was missing for over 5000 years or something.
Since Jack and Daniel defeated Ra, i can assume that either Jack and Daniel are both 5000 years old, or that Ra is in fact not Anubis. :)

David85
May 22nd, 2004, 08:14 AM
We saw Ra's face melt, I don't think he's coming back.

Maybe it is Aphuis, and now he is hald rep and half goul'd. Dumb Idea I know, but look at season 7. *Waits for the tomatos to be thrown.*

Lord Loz
May 22nd, 2004, 10:27 AM
We saw Ra's face melt, I don't think he's coming back.

Maybe it is Aphuis, and now he is hald rep and half goul'd. Dumb Idea I know, but look at season 7. *Waits for the tomatos to be thrown.*

*Takes aim* ;)

I'm personally hoping for a Reetu v Replicators show down :D

Mio
May 22nd, 2004, 11:14 AM
Can Replicators see things that are 180 degrees out of phase, or whatever?

However, I do want Reetu......

Shipperahoy
May 22nd, 2004, 01:17 PM
I've been wanting to see what happened to Charlie since season 2. I think TPTB kind of dropped the ball with that one. It was perfectly set up for him to come back in some capacity and the way Jack seemed to bond with him you would think there would have been at least a mention of him. But, alas, Show and Tell was probably the first and only time we'll see Charlie.

Bakjuh
May 24th, 2004, 06:19 PM
You know, i think i have an idea really who the big bad of Season 8 might be.
Or at least, the return of an old villain that is.

I just watched the show 'Pretense' that had the Triad of Skaa'ra and Klorel, and in the episode as you know, Skaa'ra got his body back, but Klorel survived too and was able to go to a Goa'uld world of his choice.

Ever since to my best of knowledge, we've never heard of Klorel again.

My bet is on Klorel that he will be the villain that returns.

Just a thought though :)

USS Thunderchild
May 24th, 2004, 07:32 PM
They've mentioned the Reetu in a bunch of episode in that past, especially with foothold situations, yet we've still never seen them again...I think they'd be a great adversary to bring back, or possibly even as an ally.

Phil

Whitster
May 25th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Can Replicators see things that are 180 degrees out of phase, or whatever?

However, I do want Reetu......

Well they only have to absorb the TER tech.

Jeff O'Connor
May 25th, 2004, 05:31 AM
The Replicators, Baal, The Reetu, Klorel... sounds like a lot to shove into a single season without making it way too rushed... unless that's the idea. Sounds to me like a ninth year isn't completely impossible.

MagnoliaAnaglypta
May 26th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Did he? we have absolutely NO idea how long Annubis was ascended for. It may have been all of thirty seconds, and they bumped him right out of the club. Just because he disappeared off the galactic scene thousands of years ago doesn't means he spent those thousands of years as an ascended being. he could have been lurking around for most of them *after* his forced partial descension, incorporeal and impotent, trying to find ways and means to build up his power base.

MagnoliaAnaglypta
May 26th, 2004, 01:04 AM
We KNOW he figured out how to ascend on his own.... Daniel said so in Lost City.

Anubis
May 26th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Anubis figured out to ascend on his own. The Ancients did not want him so they banished him from attempting to make the entire journey to ascension. However, he got stuck somewhere between human existance and ascension

Bakjuh
May 26th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Did he? we have absolutely NO idea how long Annubis was ascended for. It may have been all of thirty seconds, and they bumped him right out of the club. Just because he disappeared off the galactic scene thousands of years ago doesn't means he spent those thousands of years as an ascended being. he could have been lurking around for most of them *after* his forced partial descension, incorporeal and impotent, trying to find ways and means to build up his power base.

Well, it must have been some time since he had some knowledge of the Ancients.
Daniel was ascended for a year and didnt even know most things.

And i doubt Anubis would have gone into hiding for several thousands of years. Doesn't strike me as the character who would do that.

TST
May 26th, 2004, 09:15 AM
But he didn't necessarily ascend the moment he disappeared. He was banished, so he will probably have gone underground to begin planning his evil return to power. He may have been plotting for thousands of years (or possibly he took a Ha'tak or two and travelled to another galaxy...something that may come up in Atlantis, apologies if it does and I've not added a spoiler warning...)
He probably ascended only a few decades/centuries before he made his return to the "public eye", and then spent the remainder of the time assembling his army...

Kelso
May 26th, 2004, 03:25 PM
They should definantly bring back Klorel in a new host body (Keith Hamilton Cobb??). It would be the perfect way to bring the show full circle... I would love to see the return of the serpant guards! :D

MadEyeTed
May 27th, 2004, 08:19 AM
SPOILERS FOR THE WHOLE SHOW PAST AND FUTURE FOLLOW:

The old bad guys who could come back from varying degrees of deadness in a reasonably straightforward [scfi] manner:

Klorel, Zipacna, Hathor - less likely, Re'tu, Aschen, The Replicators, Baal, Olokun, Morrigan, Bastet, Kali the Destroyer, and Svarog.
Anubis must be the entity coming back in Lockdown - as a disembodied presence, trying to get through the stargate so I doubt it will be him in the season opener.

Definetely deceased (in this time and dimension):
Ra, Seth, Bynarr, Cronus, Cronus' girlyfriend in 'that' catsuit, Apophis, Marduk, Mot, Osiris, Isis, Tanith, Heru'ur, Terok (tortures Teal'c for Heru'ur), Nirrti, Linea (The Destroyer of Worlds), Simmons' Goa'uld, Ramius and Tilgath, Thoth, Amonet, Imhotep.

There are many there who werent really big villians eg Thoth, Ramius, Terok on both those lists, and Iv missed off some who were only ever mentioned but not seen. Probably forgot a few too ;) .

I vote Apophis! ;) (with Klorel and Zippy as his right hand men)

ShadowMaat
May 27th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Stargate Command receives a distress call from Kelowna- Jonas has been abducted. No one knows how, who or why, except that the kidnapper was definitely NOT local. Jack dispatches SG-1 to investigate and they uncover clues to lead them to suspect that Nirrti is back and that SHE has Jonas. Carter rightly supposes it has something to do with the experimenting Nirrti was performing on Jonas and her interest in Jonas's "superior genetics". Can they track her down to her hideout and rescue Jonas before it's too late? Or is Jonas doomed to be another in a long line of victims sacrificed to Nirrti's quest for a hok'taur?

It'd never happen, but it'd make a nifty ep. ;)

KorbenDirewolf
May 27th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Hmm.. yeah. Could be Nirrti still had someone loyal enough to spirit away her body to a sarcophagus.

the_fours
May 28th, 2004, 06:40 AM
ok people have been saying ra, apophis anubis etc. but i ve been thinkin it could be klorel i mean we never new for sure or not if he is dead or not, annd he would hate sg-1 enough to make it work

ShadowMaat
May 28th, 2004, 06:49 AM
ok people have been saying ra, apophis anubis etc. but i ve been thinkin it could be klorel i mean we never new for sure or not if he is dead or not, annd he would hate sg-1 enough to make it work
People keep saying Klorel, and while that IS a distinct possibility, I never got the impression that he was ever much of an enemy. The big deal with him was that his host was Skaara. That was about it, at least as far as I can remember.

Technically, I dunno if Nirrti would count eaither, since she's still kinda recent, but the idea popped into my head and I went with it. :)

Bakjuh
May 28th, 2004, 07:28 PM

I watched the episode with the Triad the other day.
Klorel is still alive and was sent (in a box which was visible) to some Goa'Uld planet of his choice :)

I wouldn't mind if it was Klorel though. I agree he has enough reasons.
SG-1 pretty much were responsible for not only the death of Apophis but also that he lost a host, now prolly with a new host, he could seek revenge :)

magespell
May 29th, 2004, 10:06 PM
I didn't read the entire thread, so sorry if I'm repeating anything. I think it would be cool if The Replicators could be taken as hosts. I guess it couldn't really happen since they are 'android', but think of how crazy that could be!

Magespell

Scruff
June 2nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
Linea isn't deceased. She just had her memory erased.

Torley
June 2nd, 2004, 10:05 PM
I hope at least they redeem Yu in some way and show that not all Goa'uld have to necessarily be the bad guys... they've been dropping subtle hints about it over the last while, it seems to me. He's one of my favorite characters -- I like his "honor" and the way he is portrayed, it's very dignified.

It would be weird but cool, on the flipside, to see Replicators be able to imitate Goa'uld parasites (as they can do pretty good humans ;) ) and take humans as hosts in the search for new knowledge, sucking all the info out of their brains. Wouldn't that be a mind-trip?

Elwe Singollo
June 3rd, 2004, 01:41 PM
I hope at least they redeem Yu in some way and show that not all Goa'uld have to necessarily be the bad guys... they've been dropping subtle hints about it over the last while, it seems to me. He's one of my favorite characters -- I like his "honor" and the way he is portrayed, it's very dignified.

It would be weird but cool, on the flipside, to see Replicators be able to imitate Goa'uld parasites (as they can do pretty good humans ;) ) and take humans as hosts in the search for new knowledge, sucking all the info out of their brains. Wouldn't that be a mind-trip?Yah, Yu doesn't seem to be 'bad bad', like the other system lords.

Torley
June 3rd, 2004, 02:26 PM
Mmm hmmm... although this is speculation, most of the other Goa'uld seem to have studied Earth mythology and taken on various forms based on pre-existing Earth writings many years ago to "assume the identities of the gods", but I believe Yu actually was the original Jade Emperor that the Chinese identified with, and that he didn't have to steal anyone's ID but that legend and mythology flowed around him because of his Goa'uld technology and powers... he created his own identity. In other words, he's an original ;)

Elwe Singollo
June 3rd, 2004, 02:27 PM
Mmm hmmm... although this is speculation, most of the other Goa'uld seem to have studied Earth mythology and taken on various forms based on pre-existing Earth writings many years ago to "assume the identities of the gods", but I believe Yu actually was the original Jade Emperor that the Chinese identified with, and that he didn't have to steal anyone's ID but that legend and mythology flowed around him because of his Goa'uld technology and powers... he created his own identity. In other words, he's an original ;)I totally agree, ASIAN PRIDE (me=asian)

Beckmen
June 4th, 2004, 01:41 PM
SPOILERS....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
From the looks of it (New Order preview pics), the two enemies will probably be the Replicators and the Goa'uld. The Replicators might decide that the Goa'uld are a better target than Earth. More tech and more planets held. And from what I have read Baal is going to be around a lot this season, so he'll probably remain the Big Bad of the Goa'uld. It would be cool to see Fifth as the Big Bad of the Replicators.

Torley
June 4th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Hehe... so maybe something will play out like this... the Goa'uld are still feuding like tribal warlords and maybe Ba'al is the big boss of the Goa'uld, opposed by Yu and who else is in league with him (looks like Ameratsu from the early photos) kind of like how Yu and the rest of the System Lords had to unite against Anubis. Maybe Yu and crew knock some sense into Ba'al (I don't know how the rest of the Anubis return arc is going to play out) . . . and it changes from a three-way showdown to a combined SG-1 and Goa'uld forces (an uneasy alliance for sure) VS. the new wrath of the Replicators who have come up with a human-looking army and more of those "big bug" Reps, not to mention new Reps that can mimic Goa'uld (a technology they learned to assimilate after eating up Goa'uld worlds) and take hosts.

Just a little fun speculation, LOL . . . . :)

Kelso
June 4th, 2004, 07:48 PM
It would be cool to see Fifth and Baal form an alliance at mid-season, and the remaining system lords ally themselves with Earth... leading to a massive War!

Elwe Singollo
June 4th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I think fifth alone can destory alot of things alone :)

KorbenDirewolf
June 6th, 2004, 04:28 PM

Erm.. The whole Goa'uld aren't all bad guys has been done to death. Ever since Season Two "In the Line of Duty". The Tok'ra are (physically anyhow) Goa'uld. At least I think the Tok'ra are supposed to be good guys.

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 05:03 PM
The Tok'ra are pretty ... nvm, i'm not going to say... ;)