X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible New BIG BIG Villain in Season 8

As said in a previous news:

But it's not just the good guys for whom the writers have plans. "We're looking at the return of an old villain and sort of a 'Freddy vs. Jason'-type throwdown, a big villain-vs.-villain conflict on a cosmic scale," Mallozzi said.

I know who is this big big villain!!! I can put my hands on fire that is RA BACK IN ACTION directly from an escape pod from the big ha' tak destroyed from the modified atomic bomb from the stargate film!!! Trust me, a big revolution could be only in this in the scene of villains of sg-1. Say what you think.

PS: i don't think Apophis could return... They'll be stupid throwing out old old old ideas for another time...

Râ is dead: they show his death in the movie. However, maybe he ascended...
    That would be great to have an episode which takes place when the goa'uld ruled Egypt...

Comment

I very much doubt that Ra will be back in season eight, and I doubt that he would have ascended

Possible spoilers for season six's Full Circle ;
      When Daniel found that tablet describing the Lost City and the Ancients in Ra's secret chamber when looking for the Eye it seemed that Ra had quite a bit of knowledge of the Ancients. Even Anubis had not learnt about the Lost City until season seven and Ra must have known for quite some time

Perhaps Ra was like Anubis, but he managed to figure out how to descend completley. Anubis had a protective cape to protect his energy

I have to say, that's a clever idea and thought though!
      __

__

Comment

I maintain hope that it's Sokar
        Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Originally posted by Lord okar
          I maintain hope that it's Sokar
          While I can understand your reasons for wanting it to be Sokar, I can't hold out your hope

OT: Why are you missing the 'S' in your name?
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Does Baal not count as a returning big villian?

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff
              It's possible, but I think the "vibe" that most people are getting is that it will be an old nemesis, someone from the team's past, not the present. In my book, that rules out Anubis and Baal, although either or both are really quite likely.

Technically, it could rule out the Replicators, too, but since SG-1 considers them to be defeated, it would count as a surprise- to them- to encounter them again. I really couldn't blame Fifth at all for being severely pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff
                I hope so, he's one of the few badguys I think is worth much right now.
                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

(first post here after reading for years )

I would assume it's going to be The Goa'uld versus the Replicators.

It seems to work out well. The Replicators in human form start to take over the Goa'uld, and they once again come to us for help, after their initial approach in New Order.

That's my two cents

Comment

I'm thinking the "Aschen" are involved somehow,and possibly the evolved replicators.

Unfotunatly,the idea also occured to me that with the mention of budget cutting due to the economy,the "F vs J smackdown" might go this way:

Anubis vs Sokar.Same actor played them & the costumes were conveniently,identity concealing robes.That way they wouldn't have to worry about split screen stand-offs,the actor just plays off against the "stand in" .

I hope I didn't give any bad ideas to TPTB .I 'm just in an icky mood,sorry.
                    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

I agree. The Aschen need more playing time. Putting them up against some Replicators would be $$$.
                      How could they leave me out?

Comment

There seems to be no limit to the the beings the SGC have made angry... And quite a few of them are still out there. Rhetu Rebels for one..
                        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

The Aschen wouldn't last a minute against the Reps, remember the Aschens big threat was the bio-weapon. Since the reps are machines this is useless.

And what the hell made you think Ra was coming back.

Comment

I'm betting it will be Ra. He's been hiding out all this time building an army in silence.
                            It feels good to be alive.
                            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                              I'm betting it will be Ra. He's been hiding out all this time building an army in silence.
                              Except he was blown up, and we saw it

Comment

Working...
                              X