PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~SGC~Gen Landry's Office~Control Room

RogueRanger
November 29th, 2010, 11:41 AM
This thread will be for all relative posts for General Landry and Walter in the Gateroom and any activity relating to and interaction with those characters.

AtlantisRules!!!
November 29th, 2010, 01:02 PM
{Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman - NPC}

Walter was sitting at his usual spot in the SGC Control Room when a quickly written transmission popped up on his screen

"USS Hammond to SGC - General Landry
LA Operatives infiltrating and attempting to win control of N. Korean gov't. If they fail, then plan on 'destroying Earth from within'. Information from intercepted LA radio chatter."

Walter stood up and hurried up into General Landry's office, where Landry was debriefing one of the SG teams. "Sorry sir, but you're going to want to see this... now."

puddlejumperOZ
November 29th, 2010, 06:30 PM
<SGC Landry's Office>

{Major General Hank Landry}

As usual Hank kept the little man waiting more than he should as he spoke to Major Flemimg of SG11, the man was a ponce and had to push his point, but Hank would not budge and inch. "No Major, for the last time no, you will not be Santa Claus at the Christmas Party, Sergeant Siler has been doing it for years and I won't change tradition, it's bad luck no dismissed all of you." He ushered the team out and let Walter in. "What have we got Walter, news of SG1 or SG4? already?"

AtlantisRules!!!
November 29th, 2010, 07:04 PM
<SGC Landry's Office>

As usual Hank kept the little man waiting more than he should as he spoke to Major Flemimg of SG11, the man was a ponce and had to push his point, but Hank would not budge and inch. "No Major, for the last time no, you will not be Santa Claus at the Christmas Party, Sergeant Siler has been doing it for years and I won't change tradition, it's bad luck no dismissed all of you." He ushered the team out and let Walter in. "What have we got Walter, news of SG1 or SG4? already?"

"We recieved a text transmission from the Hammond. You're going to want to read it." His usually calm voice now portrayed how serious this message could be.

puddlejumperOZ
November 29th, 2010, 08:19 PM
<SGC Landry's Office>

Hank read the message and ran his hand through his hair, then read it again and whistled through his teeth. "Get me General O'Neill I don't care where he his, find him Walter. I'm not giving this to the President, Jack can. Find him now. What are you standing there for, go, go." Hank found his chair and sat in it with a slump, his day had just took a turn for the worst and he had to share it, no one had to have this alone.

AtlantisRules!!!
November 30th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Walter hurried off. He had Jack's cell phone ringing about ten minutes later.

puddlejumperOZ
December 1st, 2010, 06:33 PM
<Cellphone>

{Lt General Jack O'Neill}

"O'Neill..is that you Walter?"

AtlantisRules!!!
December 1st, 2010, 07:33 PM
{Walter Harriman - NPC}

"Yes, sir. General Landry needs to talk to you, sir."

puddlejumperOZ
December 1st, 2010, 07:52 PM
<Cellphone>

"Oh crap, I know this is bad news. Put him on then Walter...oh and how's the missus?"

AtlantisRules!!!
December 3rd, 2010, 03:20 AM
{Walter Harriman - NPC}

Usually Walter would give Jack details and go on for a bit, but since this was urgent all he said was "Alright, thank you for asking, sir. Here's the General." Walter passed the phone off to Landry.

puddlejumperOZ
December 5th, 2010, 07:36 PM
*cellphone*

"Thank you Walter." *muffled sounds* "Hank you old son of a gun what is going on?"

((OOC I'll fill in the gaps later)) :jack:

puddlejumperOZ
January 9th, 2011, 06:49 PM
{General Hank Landry} NPC {General Jack O'Neill}

"You're not going to like this Jack so I'll give it to you up straight. We just received data from Sam Carter, that the Korean's are not only working with the LA here on Earth as we knew, but it appears the LA have some of them with them off world as well." The phone went silent and Hank heard a lot of cussing and swearing faintly from the other end. "Jack..are you still there?"

"Yes I damn well am and let me say this, I'm kind of pissed off as well. I needed this like a hole in the head Hank, do you think the launch will be compromised?"

"Honestly I don't know Jack, but if we cancel it again, it might tip them off. The best advice I can give is to proceed with caution, I've advised the President, there's not much we can do at the mmoment."

"No I suppose you're right. Alright then. Do you know SG4's status, we could really use them here."

"Still in Iran i'm afraid Jack."

"Very well keep me posted then."

"I will, oh and Jack, keep your head down."

"Yeah, later." He rung off and left Hank with a lot of bad feelings, in every direction, the trouble was he had no idea which direction would strike first.

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/JackONeillSiggy.jpg

AtlantisRules!!!
January 10th, 2011, 03:17 AM
{CMS Walter Harriman}(Radio)

"Hammond to SGC, we are committed,"

"Copy, Hammond." Water stood and hurried up to the General's office. "General Landry, the Hammond reports they are committed."

puddlejumperOZ
January 17th, 2011, 06:50 PM
{General Hank Landry} NPC

"General Landry, the Hammond reports they are committed."

Looking up through his bushy eyebrows Hank had been waiting anxiously for this point in time, which when he looked at his watch was just after 2200 hours, it had been a long day. "Very well Walter, thank you I'll inform the President and the IOA. Oh Walter, coffee please."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 17th, 2011, 07:09 PM
{CMS Walter Harriman}{Major Marks}

"Yes, sir," Walter responded. He walked out of the office, and quickly headed to the Mess. He poured the General a cup of coffee and headed back. As he walked through the Control room, he glanced at his console and noticed an incoming transmission. He sat in his seat and set the coffee down.

"Hammond to SGC." came Major Marks' voice.

"SGC to Hammond, we copy," Walter responded.

"Inform General Landry, all birds are in flight, we are beyond the threshold," Marks replied.

Walter instinctively reached up and took a sip from the coffee cup before him, after he had taken a good-sized gulp he realized who's coffee that was and quickly set it down. "uhh... Will do, Hammond. Good luck out there."

"Thank you, SGC. Hammond out." The transmisson ended with a click.

Walter stood and headed up to the General's office, taking the coffee. "Here you are, sir," he said as he set it in front of the general. "The Hammond reports they are beyond the threshold, sir."

puddlejumperOZ
January 20th, 2011, 08:20 PM
{Gen Hank Landry} NPC

Hank had the 'Red' phone in his hand as Walter returned, he indicated for him to sit the coffee down and take a seat while he spoke. "Yes Mr President, yes I know it's late I'm sorry.Yes sir I know we had a golf date for tomorrow sir and yes I remember I promised your wife a ride in a 302 sir....Mr President, we are committed sir." The phone went dead silent and Hank held his other hand over the mouth piece. "Walter I swear I did not vote for this guy, I'll be with you in a minute...I don't know how anything gets done on Capital Hill."

"Yes Mr President I'm still here................"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 21st, 2011, 03:15 AM
{CMS Walter Harriman}

Walter set the partially empty cup of coffee in front of the general and sat down. "Probably the technicians, sir," he said with a smile.

puddlejumperOZ
January 23rd, 2011, 08:03 PM

The President had rang off, or falling asleep at the phone. Hank looked bemused as he placed the receiver down. "Now what was that Walter....something about technicians?"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 24th, 2011, 11:00 AM
{CMS Walter Harriman}

"Nothing, sir. If you need me I'll be in the Comtrol Room."

puddlejumperOZ
January 24th, 2011, 02:43 PM

"Right....now what was that? Oh yes, Walter! See if you can find SG4's mission files for me please."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 24th, 2011, 04:43 PM
{CMS Walter Harriman}

"I left them on your desk this morning. Probably under all that paperwork. And before you ask, I still don't know how I do that."

puddlejumperOZ
January 26th, 2011, 06:16 PM

Placing his hands over his forehead in a non plussed facepalm and then removing them again. Hank looks out from under his bushy eyebrows. "No I haven't figured that out yet myself Walter, that will be all. " He then proceeded to shuffle through his mountain of paperwork, it would take quite a while, so he reached over to his stereo and played some soothing music. A Bach concerto came on and Hank began to hum as it played.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 30th, 2011, 04:42 PM
{CMS Walter Harriman}

"SGC this is the Hammond. The Admiral and the 302's are moving for their first strike."

"Copy Hammond," Walter replied, the activated his radio, "Sorry to interrupt you again, sir. Marks just reported the 302s are moving for their first strike."

RogueRanger
February 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM
{Hank Landry} NPC

Hank had almost nodded off to sleep, it was late and he should have been out of here by now. Walter's last announcement startled him almost out of his chair. "What...already....fine. Call the...no I'll do that. And remind me to call General O'Neill later as well."

Princess Awinita
February 11th, 2011, 01:18 PM
{Colonel Michelle Song}
<Denver International Airport>

The limo, if one could call it that, rolled into view of the private charter jet as the jet coasted to a halt. It was about frecking time for all the sole passanger within the jet cared, American ;pilots, having to circle Mexico City on a WDC to Denver flight, typical. She exited the jet and started down the stairs to the runway. a Airman of America's SGC met her at the base of the stairs. "We were beginning to think you wouldn't make it, Col." the airman, a Petty Officer, White, said as he opened the passanger door for Song ot be seated.

"Not as fast as Philas Fogg," Came the retort of a strong yet somehow well managed voice of anger. "Around the world in eighty days, ha. With American pilots for local airlines, More like eight hundred days." Michelle looked at the Airman closely, "Air Force personell are excluded in my observations." She was so far thankful that Hank had honored her deal with providing the charter jet. So far so good.

"The General is expecting you, but we all expected you sooner." Michelle glanced at the clock radio in the car as White sat in front and the car started rolling, 2309 hours, SGC time. Wonderful, she should be having lunch then

"Too many delays" Song replied, then went silent. Going into a simple meditation to calm her otherwise rattled nervous energy. The Tzu was in repair, and would be for a while, and as far as Song knew, wouldn't be airborn, muchless space worthy for another dozen months.

All she wanted to do, was get her bird back in the air, and get her students back under control. For now, the SGC would have to do. And it was a drive from the airport to the SGC anyway

A communique was sent as she left the airport towards the SGC, it would be a bit before she got there, but it was at least informing those at the SGC of her not so timely arrival.

"I have arrived in Denver, stupidly late, yet your people are quite timely in terms of my arrival by charter from LA. I arrive by limo at aprox, 2355 hours.

Colonel M. Song, PRCA"

AtlantisRules!!!
February 11th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Walter glanced down at the message on his screen, yet something else to bother General Landry about. Walter thought back, this was porbably the most he's ever walked up and down those stairs in one day since he got this job. He stood and walked up them. "General, that Colonel... um... Colonel Song with be here around 2355 hours."

RogueRanger
February 14th, 2011, 08:49 PM
<Landrys Office>

Hank was at the door, he had his coat and hat. His daughter wouldn't forgive him for missing their dinner date again, but knowing she was still up gave him some relief. He picked up the wall phone to call her and say he was on his way when Walter's voice came over the intercom. Dropping his hat on the chair and going back to his desk, Hank was slightly annoyed. "You're joking aren't you Walter?" Knowing Song, it had to be. That lady had no sense of timing whatsoever. He sighed and replied again. "Very well. Have someone set up the VIP room for her and I'll wait. Oh and call Caroline, she's still in Medbay, she may as well come up here and meet Michelle as well."

AtlantisRules!!!
February 15th, 2011, 03:10 AM
"Yes, sir." Walter replied and walked out. He made the arrangments for the VIP room to be ready, then called Doctro Lamb, "Doctor Lamb, the General would like to see you in his office."

Princess Awinita
February 15th, 2011, 05:25 PM
{Col Song}
<in Limo enroute to SGC complex>

Michelle kept quiet, which to White, the airman given charge of her transport to and from the airport, made him nervous, he had been told of her temper and fast to anger temperments and moods. He hoped to not be on the reciving end of such moods when her phone rang

Michelle answered. "Yes..... it was need to know.... What about the case? Is it finished?... and the Govenor?... true.... Even so the secret is need to know, you know that.... Very well, I will await you at Colorado Springs Airport." She hung up the phone, apparently the man on the other end was angered about something.

The limo halted at the gate, once p apers went through it was allowed through, Song then waited until the limo was parked before letting White open the door and allowing her ot leave. After a few moments of waiting for the elevator to arrive, she stepped into the elevator and headed downwards. Knowing her advisors own moods would slightly make things worse.

Her eyes went to the screen that ticked off the floors going past.

RogueRanger
February 15th, 2011, 09:21 PM
"Yes, sir." Walter replied and walked out. He made the arrangments for the VIP room to be ready, then called Doctro Lamb, "Doctor Lamb, the General would like to see you in his office."

{Doctor Caroline Lam}

Caroline was about to call it a night she had been waiting on her father since 6pm, she headed for the hallway when the intercom went off. "Really Walter?" She tisked then replied again. "Tell him I'll be there in five minutes."

AtlantisRules!!!
February 20th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Walter walked down the hall towards the elevators, just as he was getting in sight, the doors opened to reveal Colonel Song. "Colonel Song! If you'll follow me..." with that he turned and headed back down the hall.

Princess Awinita
February 22nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/valanunthe/pic/000b6qq3

When the doors of the elevator slid open, she noticed Walter most likely the exact moment he noticed her. She merely nodded her head in greeting, her phone then went off. She answered it. "Song.... Yes, a new case for you as you were requested for it. You are to go to Seattle.... yes Seattle..... A man there you are to meet with named General O'Niell..... Do not ask questions He.... Yes he is the same man from the recent case..... No you do not need to tell him about the end results of the case..... He will explain more information to you, good bye old friend" Apparently the man that had called her had hung up.

Song put her phone away as she followed Walter. "Been waiting long for me have you Walter?" She said calmly, though inside she was seething about the lousy timing of airline pilots.

AtlantisRules!!!
February 22nd, 2011, 07:19 PM
Walter didn't show any signs that he was going to stop, or slow down, but he did at least turn back a little and respond, "Yes ma'am, and the General is in a bit of a hurry."