This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~SGC~Gen Landry's Office~Control Room

This thread will be for all relative posts for General Landry and Walter in the Gateroom and any activity relating to and interaction with those characters.

{Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman - NPC}

Walter was sitting at his usual spot in the SGC Control Room when a quickly written transmission popped up on his screen

"USS Hammond to SGC - General Landry
    LA Operatives infiltrating and attempting to win control of N. Korean gov't. If they fail, then plan on 'destroying Earth from within'. Information from intercepted LA radio chatter."

Walter stood up and hurried up into General Landry's office, where Landry was debriefing one of the SG teams. "Sorry sir, but you're going to want to see this... now."
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

<SGC Landry's Office>

{Major General Hank Landry}

As usual Hank kept the little man waiting more than he should as he spoke to Major Flemimg of SG11, the man was a ponce and had to push his point, but Hank would not budge and inch. "No Major, for the last time no, you will not be Santa Claus at the Christmas Party, Sergeant Siler has been doing it for years and I won't change tradition, it's bad luck no dismissed all of you." He ushered the team out and let Walter in. "What have we got Walter, news of SG1 or SG4? already?"
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
        <SGC Landry's Office>

As usual Hank kept the little man waiting more than he should as he spoke to Major Flemimg of SG11, the man was a ponce and had to push his point, but Hank would not budge and inch. "No Major, for the last time no, you will not be Santa Claus at the Christmas Party, Sergeant Siler has been doing it for years and I won't change tradition, it's bad luck no dismissed all of you." He ushered the team out and let Walter in. "What have we got Walter, news of SG1 or SG4? already?"

"We recieved a text transmission from the Hammond. You're going to want to read it." His usually calm voice now portrayed how serious this message could be.
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

<SGC Landry's Office>

Hank read the message and ran his hand through his hair, then read it again and whistled through his teeth. "Get me General O'Neill I don't care where he his, find him Walter. I'm not giving this to the President, Jack can. Find him now. What are you standing there for, go, go." Hank found his chair and sat in it with a slump, his day had just took a turn for the worst and he had to share it, no one had to have this alone.

Comment

Walter hurried off. He had Jack's cell phone ringing about ten minutes later.
            Last edited by AtlantisRules!!!; 01 December 2010, 03:18 AM.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

<Cellphone>

{Lt General Jack O'Neill}

"O'Neill..is that you Walter?"

Comment

{Walter Harriman - NPC}

"Yes, sir. General Landry needs to talk to you, sir."
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

<Cellphone>

"Oh crap, I know this is bad news. Put him on then Walter...oh and how's the missus?"

Comment

{Walter Harriman - NPC}

Usually Walter would give Jack details and go on for a bit, but since this was urgent all he said was "Alright, thank you for asking, sir. Here's the General." Walter passed the phone off to Landry.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

*cellphone*

"Thank you Walter." *muffled sounds* "Hank you old son of a gun what is going on?"

((OOC I'll fill in the gaps later))

Comment

{General Hank Landry} NPC {General Jack O'Neill}

"You're not going to like this Jack so I'll give it to you up straight. We just received data from Sam Carter, that the Korean's are not only working with the LA here on Earth as we knew, but it appears the LA have some of them with them off world as well." The phone went silent and Hank heard a lot of cussing and swearing faintly from the other end. "Jack..are you still there?"

"Yes I damn well am and let me say this, I'm kind of pissed off as well. I needed this like a hole in the head Hank, do you think the launch will be compromised?"

"Honestly I don't know Jack, but if we cancel it again, it might tip them off. The best advice I can give is to proceed with caution, I've advised the President, there's not much we can do at the mmoment."

"No I suppose you're right. Alright then. Do you know SG4's status, we could really use them here."

"Still in Iran i'm afraid Jack."

"Very well keep me posted then."

"I will, oh and Jack, keep your head down."

"Yeah, later." He rung off and left Hank with a lot of bad feelings, in every direction, the trouble was he had no idea which direction would strike first.

Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 17 January 2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

{CMS Walter Harriman}(Radio)

"Hammond to SGC, we are committed,"

"Copy, Hammond." Water stood and hurried up to the General's office. "General Landry, the Hammond reports they are committed."
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

{General Hank Landry} NPC

"General Landry, the Hammond reports they are committed."

Looking up through his bushy eyebrows Hank had been waiting anxiously for this point in time, which when he looked at his watch was just after 2200 hours, it had been a long day. "Very well Walter, thank you I'll inform the President and the IOA. Oh Walter, coffee please."

Comment

{CMS Walter Harriman}{Major Marks}

"Yes, sir," Walter responded. He walked out of the office, and quickly headed to the Mess. He poured the General a cup of coffee and headed back. As he walked through the Control room, he glanced at his console and noticed an incoming transmission. He sat in his seat and set the coffee down.

"Hammond to SGC." came Major Marks' voice.

"SGC to Hammond, we copy," Walter responded.

"Inform General Landry, all birds are in flight, we are beyond the threshold," Marks replied.

Walter instinctively reached up and took a sip from the coffee cup before him, after he had taken a good-sized gulp he realized who's coffee that was and quickly set it down. "uhh... Will do, Hammond. Good luck out there."

"Thank you, SGC. Hammond out." The transmisson ended with a click.

Walter stood and headed up to the General's office, taking the coffee. "Here you are, sir," he said as he set it in front of the general. "The Hammond reports they are beyond the threshold, sir."
                              Last edited by AtlantisRules!!!; 18 January 2011, 12:11 PM.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X