Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe - If you were Young how would you handle the situation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe - If you were Young how would you handle the situation ?

So like Simeon who for some reason was allowed to walk around glowering at people with an ineffective guard we have Chloe who sits around all emo, and once in awhile is allowed to the bridge and other area's of importance to randomly write equations or mess with stuff and claim she doesn't know what she's doing.

Whats going to happen with Chloe ? She seems to be developing into some kind of Kerrigan rip off from Star Craft http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Kerrigan

We all know she'll become a future threat, given the nightmares Young had which drove him to the breaking point why wouldn't he do the right thing ?

If I were Young I would say "Chloe lets go for a walk."

Young - " I'm sorry Chloe for the way you've been treated lately."

Chloe - "I understand its ok I would be afraid of me too."

Young - "Walk with me please I'd like to tell you something."

Chloe - "Ok you you know I'm not even afraid anymore its like whatever is happening is done."

Young - "Interesting, lets walk this way, you see what I was thinking is I'd like you to go back to what you were doing before if you're ok with that."

Chloe - "Are you serious?"

Young - *Smiles* pats her on the back "Oh yeah, we can't stop whats going to happen so may as well let you live the way you want."

Chloe - *Hugs Young and cries a little* "I can't thank you enough, I've been stuck in this room for what 3-4 episodes"

Young - "It's ok Chloe, they're all waiting to speak to you through that door." Young hits a button and a door slides open.

Chloe - "Ok, through there ?"

Young - "Yes, I'll open the other one in a second ok." *Smiles and motions her into the entrance*

Chloe steps in smiling and the door closes behind her.

Young looks through the port hole smiling then clicks another button. The outter door opens into space. The Destiny jumps to FTL with a final shot of Chloe spinning around in the darkness.

she is nothing like kerrigan IMO.

i'd do the Rush Approach. make use of her.

Comment

Make use of her, but when she gets too far gone, she dies.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Write her off and go and try to hook up with TJ again. I'm Colonel Young. I reject your foolish notions of handling situations and just want to be awesome without any of the blame. Let Wray or Rush deal with her. Maybe Scott. She's his girlfriend after all. Jeez.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Young knocks on Chloe's door

YOUNG: Miss Armstrong, five minutes of your time?

CHLOE (off screen): Just a minute!

The door opens and the two exchange glances.

YOUNG: A word?

Scott moves, breathes, farts. Something to make his presence known.

YOUNG: Who's that with you?

Scott reveals himself.

SCOTT: Just me, sir.

Young is taken aback for a second, them flashes the pair a sh!t eating grin.

YOUNG: I suppose this can wait.

YOUNG (to Scott): I need you on the bridge in five minutes.

Scott and Chloe exchange looks.

YOUNG: Make that fifteen.

The door closes.

SCOTT: Think that's enough time?

We're outside with Young, as he's walking away.

YOUNG (into radio): Greer, Miss Armstrong's room in ten.

cut to

Young and Greer meet in the hallway near Chloe's room.

YOUNG: When this unpleasantness is all over, you know what to do?

GREER: (ad lib something about humping like rabbits)

cut to:

We're on the bridge. Scott is crying and Young is there comforting him.

FX: BANG

cut to:

We're in Chloe's room. She is on her bed with Greer next to her. The camera pans up and we see a bullet hole in her head. Zoom in tight onto one of her still open eyes.

cut to:

Add a sappy indie rock montage about Chloe's life.

fade out.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherVoice View Post
            Young knocks on Chloe's door

YOUNG: Miss Armstrong, five minutes of your time?

CHLOE (off screen): Just a minute!

The door opens and the two exchange glances.

YOUNG: A word?

Scott moves, breathes, farts. Something to make his presence known.

YOUNG: Who's that with you?

Scott reveals himself.

SCOTT: Just me, sir.
            LMAO!

Yeah, I dislike how they've overused the montages. Shouldn't have seven(?) out of thirty episodes with sad montages. The action ones (ie, at the end of s01 e20) are great, though, should be used in moderation.
            SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
            SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
            ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
            Spoiler:
            *beep*
            Young: "What the hell was that?"
            Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Those sound like terrible ways to have Chloe die. Its like everyone enjoys she is gone which would be out of character for a lot people especially Young.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Those sound like terrible ways to have Chloe die. Its like everyone enjoys she is gone which would be out of character for a lot people especially Young.
                I actually don't mind the Chloe character that much. I don't see what all the fuss is about with people wanting her gone. I'm guessing it's because of the emotional scenes with her, I have no idea...
                SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
                SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
                ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
                Spoiler:
                *beep*
                Young: "What the hell was that?"
                Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Stand her in front of the Stargate so she gets KAWOOSHED when they next dial.
                  Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I think Young is handling her rather well, like he can't just kill her or leave her on a planet since shes not contagious and her blackouts are gone now, and Rushs approach was good too...
                    I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by skarwolf View Post
                      So like Simeon who for some reason was allowed to walk around glowering at people with an ineffective guard we have Chloe who sits around all emo, and once in awhile is allowed to the bridge and other area's of importance to randomly write equations or mess with stuff and claim she doesn't know what she's doing.

Whats going to happen with Chloe ?...
                      I don't think Young will do anything until there is absolutely no other choice. He strikes me as a guy that likes to keep his options open but who prepares for the worst anyway. He's already spoken to Greer obviously, and he's keeping Chloe isolated and watched so that she doesn't endanger them. When there's been an occasion where she can be useful, he's put her to use. Other than waiting to see what happens, I don't think I'd do anything differently than what he's doing now.
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I like the Chloe character and don't get why everyone hates her, just like I don't get why everyone hates McKay

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                          I like the Chloe character and don't get why everyone hates her
                          Because she's not perfect? Beats me, I like her. Would hate to see her go.

I doubt it'll happen, but just for the topic sake - say, no one wants to do the unthinkable and kill her. After another escape Chloe is really threatening the lives of everyone onboard (beating the crap out of marines left and right), she's poking around in the systems and can't stop herself. Greer finds her and is ready to shoot, then Scott comes and shoots her himself. Almost like Sam/Jack in "Entity". Lots of sadness, grief and more music montages follow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Airlocking her BSG style is the way to go. Why waste bullets?

Comment

suppose leaving her on a planet is not an option
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                              X