HUB: Transformers Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUB: Transformers Prime

A new five episode limited series on HUB. Right now I'm watching the first two parts.
    Roll out with Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Arcee, Ratchet, Bulkhead, and the rest of the heroic Autobots as they battle the evil Decepticons. Now that big bad Megatron has returned with a mysterious and dangerous element, Team Prime must prepare for an epic battle. But that's not so easy when they have to guard over Jack, Miko, and Raf -- three normal kids who’ve accidentally discovered the Autobots. As Team Prime works to defend Earth from destruction, the drama gets just as intense as the heavy metal action.

Tune In : Monday, November 29 Rating : TV-Y7 (FV)
    http://www.hubworld.com/transformers/shows/prime

So far, I like the show better than the Michael Bay film.

A few things about it.

Optimus Prime now has a catch phrase. He says "Maximum Overdrive". This is an ironic phrase because there was a Stephen King movie of the same name in which the machines came to life and started killing off humans. The leader of the automobiles was a large semi truck with the Joker's face on it's front. However, I'm not sure if the writers were aware of the movie or not.

That mysterious element is called "The Blood Of Unicron". It turns Autobots into George Romero like zombies. Or more Decepticons. So I have a suspicion that Unicron might show up towards the end of this series.

So, overall, so far I give it a B.

Where do yous see the first two episodes ? I only see the previews & it does not start until Monday it says

Comment

I have Direct TV satellite.

And it was being shown last night.

I don't understand it either.

Comment

Hub showed them as a preview to the big event on Monday.

Comment

I might have to check this out. Nothing will ever beat the original animated series from the 80s though.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

My cousins were watching it the other day, or I guess the preview of it. I thought it looked odd.

Comment

Working...
            X