The Eden crew members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eden crew members

To start off, i really liked this episode. While it was a little slow paced, the story was just brilliant. It was touching and thought provoking, and the new writer really did an amazing job.

However my quibble with this episode has to do with some of the changes in the 8 returning crew members. I went back and rewatched "Faith" and did my best to match up those who stayed behind in that ep, and those who returned in "Visitation". TPTB did a good job with getting most of the same extras to reprise their roles. These included B.A.G, the old dude with grey hair, a chubby blonde haired woman, a dark skinned man (apologies for these crude descriptions lol). Then there was Caine obviously, and Peter who was not seen in Faith but introduced in Intervention. Also there was the brunette woman with the pink top, who i think is a different actor than her "Faith" counterpart.
    But the biggest change i noticed was with the characters of Dana and Val. Dana was introduced in "Intervention" with Peter. However in "Visitation" she is non-existant, and is replaced by Val. At first i thought they were the same characters, but after rewatching "Intervention" i realised they had different names.

Anyone else notice this?
    sigpic

I'm not that nit picky so I'm glad you had fun comparing episodes.

Comment

I'm usually kinda nitpicky, but I've been too busy/lazy lately to go back and look at the extras from last season.

Comment

Working...
      X