Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did Destiny play a role in bringing them back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did Destiny play a role in bringing them back?

The end of the episode where we see the Kino footage, when Caine was asking if anyone was listening and that he didn't want to die. It gave me the impression that the ship was somehow involved in bringing them back, indirectly...

Reason I think this is because his plea was heard by the Kino which is a technology of the ship. It was almost as if the ship was aware of it and summoned a greater power. Similarly we have seen how the ship has knowledge of their mental states (example Young and the simulation, TJ and her experience with the baby) so its possible it was aware in season 1(Faith) that they were in need of food and summoned somehow the creation of the planet, in a similar way that ascended Ancients can manipulate space and time around them.

no it wasn't destiny if it was curtis and palmer would have also been returned. IMO it was the super powerful planet builders
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      no it wasn't destiny if it was curtis and palmer would have also been returned. IMO it was the super powerful planet builders
      who are curtis and palmer? and why would they also have to be returned?

I'm assuming Destiny's actions are imperfect as it still has not learned all it needs regarding the background signal.

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
        who are curtis and palmer? and why would they also have to be returned?

I'm assuming Destiny's actions are imperfect as it still has not learned all it needs regarding the background signal.
        the two who were lost in Air, Part 3.

Comment

Working...
        X