That Rush's Last Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Rush's Last Shot

Lame, it's clear that it was a 'photoshop' shot. Why didn't they used an airsoft GBB gun or a blank in front of a plexyglass window?
    sigpic
    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

does it really matter?
    it got the point across didn't it?
    sigpic

Comment

I just though it was lame, a high caliber series like Stargate shouldn't need Photoshop shots.
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I don't understand, what shot, and I don't think the shot was a "photoshop" because of the experience all the crew has with this stuff

Comment

I didn't even notice it :/

Comment

i don't even know what the "shot is"? Rush shooting Simeon or just as the ep is ending?
            sigpic
            "The insurance says we're good for Red Dwarf stars, but Blue Giants and we lose our no claims bonus"

Comment

It was probably a technical issue that forced them to photoshop. Either that or they didn't want to shoot their cameraman
              SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
              SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
              ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
              Spoiler:
              *beep*
              Young: "What the hell was that?"
              Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

don't you know that a cameraman should be willing to die in order that someone viewing gets the realism?
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Well.. if you watch the scene really slowly, you'll notice the slide isn't moving and no case is ejected upon Rush pulling the trigger.

And Mr(s). evilgrin, as much as I enjoy a good slice of sarcasm, you can set up realistic shooting scenes without killing your camera guys.
                  Any sufficiently advanced race is indistinguishable from god.

(..to any insufficiently advanced race)

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    don't you know that a cameraman should be willing to die in order that someone viewing gets the realism?
                    Oh I know, they're totally selfish
                    SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
                    SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
                    ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
                    Spoiler:
                    *beep*
                    Young: "What the hell was that?"
                    Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Working...
                    X