Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who watched Faith and then Visitation again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who watched Faith and then Visitation again?

I didn't yet, but i am going to, just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

and maybe sqeeze that episode in when TJ has her vision. Then that little side-arc is complete to watch.

yay for netflix and dvr's
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I am starting to think this arc just started, but just because some died, you get the impression that it has just ended, which it did not...there is more than meets the eye here

Comment

I havent yet, but actually am curious about something. Caine from Visitation seemed to be a different actor than the original one in Faith. Alot of the actors looked different than the original cast members.

Is that true?

Comment

Caine's the same actor. His hairstyle is just different. Peter is the same actor, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladine View Post
            I havent yet, but actually am curious about something. Caine from Visitation seemed to be a different actor than the original one in Faith. Alot of the actors looked different than the original cast members.

Is that true?
            it's been a year since faith aired
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

nope.. Just watched greater good then malice before it came on.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post

and maybe sqeeze that episode in when TJ has her vision. Then that little side-arc is complete to watch.
                I haven't yet, but I will And Aftermath too
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Watching caine once is enough.

Comment

I don't think the arc is done, there seem to be a lot of loose ends like how TJ had a vision which seemed like it was confirmed to be true due to the nebula.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                      I don't think the arc is done, there seem to be a lot of loose ends like how TJ had a vision which seemed like it was confirmed to be true due to the nebula.
                      Destiny knew it was going to drop out near the nebula and got in TJ's head to help things along?

The whole plotline could go either way.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post

No, I re-watched "Faith" and "Intervention" before seeing "Visitation" for the first time, because I knew what's the new episode about.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Destiny knew it was going to drop out near the nebula and got in TJ's head to help things along?

The whole plotline could go either way.
                          Good call I think, perhaps it was Destiny and nothing to do with the planet builders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                            Good call I think, perhaps it was Destiny and nothing to do with the planet builders.
                            Yes, this is what i also was thinking. But still the arc isnt done yet, these aliens haven't introduced themselves completely yet.
                            This reminds me of the introduction of the Asgard in SG1, although it is slightly different. The Episode Thor's Hammer.

Comment

Working...
                            X