Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After "Visitiation" ,would we be surprise to see othe people from SGU's past again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After "Visitiation" ,would we be surprise to see othe people from SGU's past again?

If the the Faith Planet Alien in the other Galaxy can revive the dead crew and send them back to Destiny with a brand new shuttle .

I wonder who else from the SGU's past will come for visit next ?

the pair of Scientist(man and woman) who left SGU team in S1 Air Pt 2.

Spoiler
    Spoiler:
    We will see Telford again

The Abandoned Luican Alliance prisoner , i wonder if they end up like Faith Planet crew ?
    And Hunter Riley's body and the damage shuttle is also on that planet.
    The Faith Planet was like paradise and the crew still suffer horrible death.

The Faith Alien could realize the dead crew are dead agian and send another shuttle of the another revive dead crew again soon. SGU could really use another shuttle .

Or the other people like

Simeon , Jin , Amanda

the crew died from a cold winter and extreme exposure to the elements on Eden (Faith Planet) that is why they died a horrible death, anyone not on that planet will most likely not return, because the "Faith Aliens" don't know them

Comment

I have heard somewhere that we have not seen the last of Ginn, that we would see her in some form.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stevilevi View Post
        I have heard somewhere that we have not seen the last of Ginn, that we would see her in some form.
        Probably just a flashback or alternate reality or hallucination
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Probably just a flashback or alternate reality or hallucination
          ..or something like a ghost form in result of the com stones death.

Comment

I thought that there might be a chance that we see characters who have died, again, but I think this would ruin the dark tone and drama of the show. I would probably stop watching if something like that happened... okay, maybe I wouldn't, but it certainly wouldn't be something I'd be happy about.
            SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
            SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
            ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
            Spoiler:
            *beep*
            Young: "What the hell was that?"
            Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Maybe theres a side effect to dying while using the stones? Maybe their conciousnesses (I made a new word YAY!) are stuck somewhere....

Comment

I don't want to see anyone else from the past again. Just let them be wherever they may be. There's more interesting stories to focus on now.

Although I have to admit it was nice to see the characters from the Eden planet again and see glimpses of what happened to them.

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                  I don't want to see anyone else from the past again. Just let them be wherever they may be. There's more interesting stories to focus on now.

Although I have to admit it was nice to see the characters from the Eden planet again and see glimpses of what happened to them.
                  indeed this isn't SGA
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                  X