This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save Aiden Ford Petition Project

Asura Sotosuri on the SciFi.com Atlantis bboard has created an online petition to keep Lt. Aiden Ford on Stargate Atlantis. I don't know how successful these kinds of petitions are, but it's something.

I hope you'll sign it...just click on the picture for the petition.

If you'd like to advertise in your signature or on posts, use the code below, and remember to remove the three (3) asterisks (*).

[*URL="http*://www.petitiononline.com/sgaford/petition.html"][*IMG]http://img87.exs.cx/img87/309/saveaiden011yv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Liaison of F.O.R.D.
    Click here to help Save Ford!

wth is up with this?

it was obviously a decision between the actor and writers to go in the direction they are going. You can't very well have a main character listed in the credits if they have become a rebel outcast bad guy. It wouldn't make sense. Unless he is KIA, I'm sure he will be back in season 3 as his old self again when the story tires.

Comment

Originally posted by OsirisDICK
      I'm sure he will be back in season 3 as his old self again when the story tires.
      I hope you're right. Until then, if people want to demonstrate their love for the character, I see nothing wrong with having a petition saying that.

Thanks, Lt. AF
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

i sign the petition

Comment

I can't thank you enough for supporting the petition and spreading the word. Really, from the bottom of my Ford-loving heart, thank you. I hope your same support will be seen in many others. I can already see it in some others here.
          Maintainer of:

Webmaster/Advertisement Coordinator - F.O.R.D.

Comment

I've signed it too...I like Aiden, and he deserves some episodes devoted to him.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              I've signed it too...I like Aiden, and he deserves some episodes devoted to him.
              That's got to be coming, considering all the interesting things they will be doing to him. I'm personally looking forward to what can happen with this.

a time to mourn

Comment

/sign

Comment

I signed it as well. They're totally screwing him over. He's a good actor and shouldn't be discarded like they did Corin Nemec.

Comment

Yes, because online petitions hold so much sway...

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                      Yes, because online petitions hold so much sway...
                      Probably won't do anything. But you can always try you know. Worked for Roswell

Comment

I wish you guys all the best. But after putting up with two plus years of pure hell due to another "Save" campaign, I'm not going near another one. EVER.

Comment

I'm with you, Shadow. I'm so fed up with all these endless "save so-and-so" campaigns.

TPTB are going to do whatever they want. By all means, guys, let your opinions be known. But don't expect it to influence the writers in any direction in which they would not otherwise consider going.
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                            I'm with you, Shadow. I'm so fed up with all these endless "save so-and-so" campaigns.

TPTB are going to do whatever they want. By all means, guys, let your opinions be known. But don't expect it to influence the writers in any direction in which they would not otherwise consider going.
                            I don't have much hope either - still I signed...

Comment

Do you guys ever think of oh say....character developement....or story lines, when you guys come up with these ideas? What if Aiden turns out to be an awesome character, but needs season 2 to like do it...off screen?

P.S. I hate petitions.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                              X