Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greer vs Chloe

Spoiler:
    When Greer visited Chloe and told her that he would be doing the mercy killing, it just seems too obvious.

So we know now that is definitely is not going to go down like that. The writers would never tell us point blank like that before it happens.

I don't think they will kill off Chloe. My guess is that:
    1) they will either find a way to cure her
    or
    2) they will realize that the transformation is not dangerous. Then they will just keep her around in her hybrid form to occassionally solve tough math problems or provide healing transfusions.
    Last edited by James71; 24 November 2010, 08:55 AM.

3) Chloe busts out the blue alien ninja skills the virus gave her and takes Greer out when he tries it.

Comment

I'll hate for the blowoff to be "oh, well, she's not a problem anymore" after the best Chloe scene of the season.

Comment

OMG this thread is hilarious and I think at least for the first time that.....
        Spoiler:
        Chloe actually has a purpose and her character is finally interesting for the first time I mean seriously ....why would they kill her off now? Last year I could see it when she was whiny and just clinging to Eli and bouncing between him and Matt like a tennis ball...but honestly this story line has so much potential now. Course she'll prolly just end up like Kara of BSG where they won't explain her and she'll just go POOF!
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
          3) Chloe busts out the blue alien ninja skills the virus gave her and takes Greer out when he tries it.
          This is pretty much what I think will happen when Chloe goes honka wonka.

Comment

I actually felt for Greer having to make that speech to her, and asking for forgiveness ahead of time....

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I actually felt for Greer having to make that speech to her, and asking for forgiveness ahead of time....
              1 bullet in her head and all is solved and fandom will cheer
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Of course she won't be killed. She is a main character. If she was going to be killed fandom would know months in advance. As for the scene it was just to show how much it will pain Greer to kill a person he consider friend.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Of course she won't be killed. She is a main character. If she was going to be killed fandom would know months in advance. As for the scene it was just to show how much it will pain Greer to kill a person he consider friend.
                  someone from the main cast has to die at some point. (assuming third season)
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    1 bullet in her head and all is solved and fandom will cheer
                    I won't cheer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
                      I won't cheer.
                      Me either.

But I don't think that she's going to die, I think the scene was more to highlight Greer's humanity.
                      Originally posted by Callista
                      Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                      Originally posted by HPMom
                      She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
                        Me either.

But I don't think that she's going to die, I think the scene was more to highlight Greer's humanity.
                        To me it was to show the conflict in Greer. He considers Chloe a friend and someone he cares about but then again his position on Destiny means neutralizing threats which Chloe is turning into.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

She might disappear with some other aliens for a few episodes like Telford did.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            To me it was to show the conflict in Greer. He considers Chloe a friend and someone he cares about but then again his position on Destiny means neutralizing threats which Chloe is turning into.
                            Everyone is afraid of her because they don't know what she is turning into. I don't remember any action on Chloe's part that could be considered threatening. All the "threats" were lies on Rush's part.

Comment

She is the only one that can fly the ship lol, why would they kill her?

Comment

Working...
                              X