PDA

View Full Version : No more questions Greer and Park

kamae
November 23rd, 2010, 09:33 PM
This episode proves there is something there beyond just physical. Discuss

icsteffi
November 24th, 2010, 03:30 AM
Well, I don't know how much it is proved. They are friends. Close friends that have done the deed. No proof of love!! She can still go with Volker. :D

Dr Lee
November 24th, 2010, 04:33 AM
the scene did seem to hint heavily that their... book club meetings..... could evolve into something bigger

The Swarm
November 24th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Volker has a crush on her .... maybe, but she and Greer are closer.

Pharaoh Atem
November 24th, 2010, 07:14 AM
This episode proves there is something there beyond just physical. Discuss

it's called love

Shai Hulud
November 24th, 2010, 07:16 AM
it's called love

Otherwise known as a neurochemical reaction. ;)

jelgate
November 24th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Otherwise known as a neurochemical reaction. ;)

Technically everything we do is a result of a neurochemical reaction

Utitan
November 24th, 2010, 07:38 AM
It's called being trapped with each other for a long time with nothing better to do. then again.. what could be better to do?

kamae
November 24th, 2010, 10:18 AM
the scene did seem to hint heavily that their... book club meetings..... could evolve into something bigger

These book club meetings were mentioned before...can someone provide some details or reference to them.

Stormtrooper
November 24th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Park is an endless source of amusement.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8464/parkt0.jpg

Dr Lee
November 24th, 2010, 10:46 AM
These book club meetings were mentioned before...can someone provide some details or reference to them.

Park said early in S1 that she was dealing with being stuck on the ship by reading books..... which was code for her bonking a couple of the crew.... Greer included.

kamae
November 24th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Park said early in S1 that she was dealing with being stuck on the ship by reading books..... which was code for her bonking a couple of the crew.... Greer included.

Thanks, that makes sense...I didnt pick up on that inference

kamae
November 24th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Park is an endless source of amusement.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8464/parkt0.jpg

Yeah I like her the best, Greer second Scott and Rush 3rd (surprisingly Rush doesn't irritate me like Dr, Mkay did...even though they are the same type of personalities)...we didnt even know Park really existed till halfway through 1st season.

Lahela
November 24th, 2010, 12:28 PM
OMG, it occurred to me watching this ep that Park & Greer could be the first, ever, and I mean ever, Stargate ship I could support! :eek:

spaceship
November 24th, 2010, 12:46 PM
We learned that Greer is a very deep thinker. Or maybe its just the sound of his voice.

Eternal Density
November 24th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Technically everything we do is a result of a neurochemical reactionThat's just begging for a snappy response disparaging your mother :P
[edit]
But yeah, Greer and Park is a ship without peer.
Or it IS Peer. Because I'm not calling it Grark.

The Mighty 6 platoon
November 24th, 2010, 04:28 PM
That's just begging for a snappy response disparaging your mother :P
[edit]
But yeah, Greer and Park is a ship without peer.
Or it IS Peer. Because I'm not calling it Grark.

Then it's decided. I'm a Grarker! :P

Save Chloe
November 24th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Maybe my mind is just in the gutter, but after Greer made his comment to Park about never seeing anyone come back from death until now, Park said "ok, you're being too deep again" and then she smiled at Greer - am I the only person that took Park's comment as a sexual reference?

kamae
November 24th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Maybe my mind is just in the gutter, but after Greer made his comment to Park about never seeing anyone come back from death until now, Park said "ok, you're being too deep again" and then she smiled at Greer - am I the only person that took Park's comment as a sexual reference?

Thats funny, not only did she smile at him, but she nudged him on the hand...(to add to your...)