If you could bring back one character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could bring back one character

I would bring back Gabriel (aka The Trickster). I thought that was one of the best twists of the show thus far! I loved that character. Wish he could come back some how. What do you think? Who would you bring back?

Ellen. Or Gabriel. Or Hendricks. Or Papa Winchester. Damnit. Why did so many awesome people have to die in this show?
    Originally posted by Callista
    Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
    Originally posted by HPMom
    She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

I think I'd bring back Ellen. I usually like the important women they write in. They're pretty strong independent characters. And I liked how Ellen sorta became a mom to them, like Bobby has become their dad in many ways. She could always put them, especially Dean, in their place when they needed it. When I think of her, I always think of that scene in "Good God Y'all" when she hugs Dean, then slaps him and yells at them for not calling her
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        When I think of her, I always think of that scene in "Good God Y'all" when she hugs Dean, then slaps him and yells at them for not calling her
        I love that scene. She's so mom-like.

I'd probably bring back Ellen, like wc said, or Daddy Winchester.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          I think I'd bring back Ellen. I usually like the important women they write in. They're pretty strong independent characters. And I liked how Ellen sorta became a mom to them, like Bobby has become their dad in many ways. She could always put them, especially Dean, in their place when they needed it. When I think of her, I always think of that scene in "Good God Y'all" when she hugs Dean, then slaps him and yells at them for not calling her
          Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
          I love that scene. She's so mom-like.

I'd probably bring back Ellen, like wc said, or Daddy Winchester.
          Well, there's my answer. I couldn't have said it better myself w_c. And Daddy Winchester was my first thought. I miss seeing him with his boys. Such great scenes.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I think their mom would probably be better than their dad, he was just kind of obsessed with killing Azazel and their mom was probably a lot better hunter and we got to see so little of her.

Ellen was also a great character that helped them a lot.
            sigpic

Comment

I would love to see their Dad, if only for one more episode. Gabriel would be a close second choice for me. I really respected his ending.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ellen. I was so angry at TPTB for killing her and Jo off, but I loved the way she was sent off. Such a fitting end for her character.

Comment

Great question.

Other than Papa Winchester.....I'd like to see what he'd say about what's happened to the boys.....maybe blond Ruby. Didn't like her as much when she turned brunette for some reason. I kinda miss the whole Sam-drinking-demon-blood thing.

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

I think I would bring back either Gabriel or Adam. Idealy I would bring back both of them. I think Gabriel was to Sam what Cas was to Dean. I would absolutly love Gabriel to return for an episode or two or three. And I think Adam returning or an episode or two would be pretty cool to.
                    sigpic

Comment

Apart from the main characters like Gabriel, John or Ellen I would like to see Missouri Mosley again. I always felt she was underused in that one ep. There would have been a chance for some nice backstory here, since she played such a big part in John figuring out that it was something supernatural that killed his wife and becoming a hunter. And she obviously knew Sam and Dean when they were little - describing Dean as a 'goofy looking kid'. Also, the tough way she treated Dean made me think there must have been some reason for that in their past.

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Out of all of the guest/recurring characters that have died (permanently) which one would you save if you had the power?

Comment

That' pretty interesting question..
                          I would love to save Gordon Walker if i have power to save one of the guest characters..

Comment

Mary Winchester
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Well, since iolanda so kindly said "Mary", I'll go with John. I miss him on the show.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X