Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As far as now, will Eli grow to be a leader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as now, will Eli grow to be a leader?

Even though he's finally grown to be a man (hopefully for good), will he finally grow enough to get out of Rush and Young's influences to be a leader?

Personally, I hope he grows the cajones enough to finally take his rightful place above EVEN Rush. Though this would take a while to accomplish, he has the abilities to do so now that he finally has the experience points (no mmo-rpg intended) to do so.

I can't think of a stretch where Eli isn't above Rush in the way that, IMO, Daniel eventually developed more knowledge about the gates than Sam because he knew the history behind their creation (a good reason to learn the history behind ANYTHING).
    sigpic

I think you're on to something. With Rush on one side and Young on the other, Eli is actually right in the middle. It's conceivable that somewhere down the road, there may come an episode where Eli ends up taking the reins and calling the shots for something, especially if Wray, Young, and Rush are unavailable. Why? Scott can take command to be sure but he's going to need a chief scientific advisor and if it's not Rush it's going to be Eli.
    sigpic

Comment

i've always seen it as

rush
      eli
      Brody
      Volker
      park.

in term of scitisit leadership.

as for eli taking control during a situation he always has. 'light' redirecting the shuttle' trying to stop the clock in maince
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't think Eli is a leader in the sense of military type leadership. He would no doubt make a leader in the civilian world, like the leader of a group of scientists. Military leaders are people who make life and death decisions and they have training and experience which helps to guide them in making the correct decisions quickly. Eli isn't that type of person, and I don't think he ever will be. Not everyone is suited to be a leader. There is nothing wrong with that, it's just the way it is. Not everyone is suited to be a scientist either.

Comment

Now THAT is something I'd love to see. We've already seen him in the captain's seat, but wouldn't it be cool if we got the seed ship and Eli took it over for his own mission?
          SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
          SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
          ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
          Spoiler:
          *beep*
          Young: "What the hell was that?"
          Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

As soon as Rush dies, Eli will become the leader of the science team.

Comment

I think Eli has it in him to be a leader. I would like to see an episode where he has to take charge of Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
                As soon as Rush dies, Eli will become the leader of the science team.
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                X