NYC Sanctuary Fans Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC Sanctuary Fans Unite!

I hope this is an okay place to post this!

If you are in NYC, I'd like to invite you to an event to raise money for Sanctuary for Kids on January 22. It's going to be a concert and party with silent auction in midtown Manhattan. The organization process is getting moving now, and I'd love it if as many of you who are able could come and support the effort. You can just come and have a great time, or volunteer to help. There's a FB event page that anyone can RSVP on, so I hope you will! Feel free to PM me if you want to help out in any way.

Here's our FB event page: S4K NYC Benefit

We can also discuss the event here, and I'll post periodic reminders. I'm super excited to organize this!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

The concert now has an official web page: http://bit.ly/f29Vhd

Please stop by for updates, or if you are interested in helping out.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hi All!

We've got a wonderful group of performers/donators/volunteers for the event. Want to come or help out? Let me know.

Final cast now on the concert web page!
      sigpic

Comment

As I mentioned elsewhere, it this had been happening when I was visiting NY in November I would have so been there. Good luck!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks EH-T! Luck will be used. I'm hoping we pack the place and can move on to a bigger venue next time.
          sigpic

Comment

The One Week Bump!

If you are in or around NYC, I hope to see you there. I'm really pleased with the talented group I've lined up to entertain y'all.

Check out our shoutout on the S4K Community page:
            http://www.sanctuaryforkids.org/what...community-page

xo
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, even if I am not from USA I wish you good luck with what you do for S4Kids ..
              Believe me, if I was in NYC I would come to see you and spend some time with you and help you with everything, but I am far far away I would like to start this thing in the Czech Republic and help to Sanctuary For Kids too .. but I am not sure if I am able to make it

Good luck and enjoy.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Just a little bump to let you know that we are going to do this again on June 25, 2011 at a great cabaret venue in the city called the Triad. Hope NYC-area Sanctuarians will save the date and come raise some cash for S4K!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X