PDA

View Full Version : Which episodes actually scared you?

Mulder1975
November 18th, 2010, 09:22 AM
[/SIZE]
For me the one in Season 1 about the portraits and the little girl coming out of them and getting people. Also in season 1 the bloody Mary episode. Other than that I can't think of any right now. You?

Krisz
November 18th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Season One had its fair share of scary episodes!

Asylum - ghosts of insane people jumping out at the brothers! Get me every time!

Something Wicked - SPN always manage to make excellent scary episodes involving kids. This one was the most scary for me, that thing that went for the kids! :eek:

The Benders - Mainly because the people doing horrific things to people were not the usual monsters that Dean and Sam dealt with.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
November 20th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Asylum - ghosts of insane people jumping out at the brothers! Get me every time!
Yeah, that one scared me too.

Wendigo - When the wendigo was circling around the guys' tent in the beginning. That really freaked me out, maybe just because I go camping quite a bit.

Mulder1975
January 26th, 2011, 09:49 AM
That scared the living daylights out of you

LtColCarter
January 26th, 2011, 10:13 AM
That scared the living daylights out of you

Honestly, no, there's not. I've not been scared by a TV show or horror movie since about oh...1995...

RodneyIsGodney
January 26th, 2011, 11:24 AM
I have two...

Asylum ...*shudders*

Everybody Loves a Clown ...clowns are just creey!

LtColCarter
January 26th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I have two...

Asylum ...*shudders*

Oh clowns shmowns... ;)

Jack_O'Neill_fan
January 26th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I have two...

Asylum ...*shudders*

I never thought clowns were creepy until I watched that episode. :)

Wedigo really scared me, probably because I camp a lot, and Asylum was creepy too.

RodneyIsGodney
January 26th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Oh clowns shmowns... ;)

I never thought clowns were creepy until I watched that episode. :)
Apparently you guys have never seen Stephen King's "It" ...scariest clown ever...

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/Supernatural/th_stephenkingsitdesktopwallpaper001.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/Supernatural/?action=view&current=stephenkingsitdesktopwallpaper001.jpg)
"They all float down here."

warrior_chic
January 26th, 2011, 02:54 PM
No, I've never seen "It", but I've always been a little uncomfortable around clowns. It was really just that shot of it standing under the street light, then taking the girls hand outside her door, and then the kid bringing it into his parent's bedroom. Other than that, nothing on SPN has ever really scared me. I've got a pretty strong stomach.

RodneyIsGodney
January 26th, 2011, 04:13 PM
No, I've never seen "It", but I've always been a little uncomfortable around clowns. It was really just that shot of it standing under the street light, then taking the girls hand outside her door, and then the kid bringing it into his parent's bedroom. Other than that, nothing on SPN has ever really scared me. I've got a pretty strong stomach.
I'm not one to get "scared" as much as creeped out. And that clown (from SPN) is really creey. And, those scenes you mentioned are creepy X10...to me anyway.

I went to the Wringling Bro's circus when I was little and a clown came over to me and dusted my braid. Didn't think anyting of it at the time but, now? Yeesh!

LtColCarter
January 27th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Apparently you guys have never seen Stephen King's "It" ...scariest clown ever...

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/Supernatural/th_stephenkingsitdesktopwallpaper001.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/Supernatural/?action=view&current=stephenkingsitdesktopwallpaper001.jpg)
"They all float down here."

Yeah...I've seen IT...I actually have IT on DVD ;)

RodneyIsGodney
January 30th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Yeah...I've seen IT...I actually have IT on DVD ;)
Ah. Okay. I stand corrected.:o

LtColCarter
February 3rd, 2011, 10:21 AM
Ah. Okay. I stand corrected.:o

Just don't find 'em creepy! When I was little I did though...

Gamma626
February 7th, 2011, 04:46 PM
I found a lot of season 1 to be creepy.

padr49904
February 8th, 2011, 12:07 PM
I think the episodes in season 1 were scariest also, but the episode in season 4 with the siblings in the walls and basement of the house was equally scary.

Crichiel
February 18th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Never liked clowns, but ELAC made me SERIOUSLY dislike them.

Creepy for me is something right in yur face. So the two moments that still kind of creep me out are:

1) When the ghost comes right up to Kat's face to whisper in her ear in Asylum and

2) (and a part I STILL don't think I've kept my eyes open the whole time for) When Dean gets right up in the Scarecrow's face. That freaks me right out and I KNOW nothing is going to happen!

padr49904
February 18th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Asylum is also really creepy when it is midnight and super dark outside and you are watching it.