Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened with this show ???? OMG !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened with this show ???? OMG !!!

It used to be so boring, I enjoyed so much playing guitar while going through the episode, barely watching with an eye. Stargate was becoming the best show to watch while you're eating. They really worked hard for it, I know they must be proud.
    How many times did I almost fall asleep when the blond doctor (I don't even know her name lol) is crying because... well.. .because everything makes her cry and her character is so damn uninteresting.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED ? Malice !! What the hell. I thought they were all gg, that only morons like me were going to watch this show because they always watched stargate and that's how it is. But damn, what an episode. So mature, so sexy, full of suspense.

Good god ! It's not dead !!!

Originally posted by brandnew View Post
    It used to be so boring, I enjoyed so much playing guitar while going through the episode, barely watching with an eye. Stargate was becoming the best show to watch while you're eating. They really worked hard for it, I know they must be proud.
    How many times did I almost fall asleep when the blond doctor (I don't even know her name lol) is crying because... well.. .because everything makes her cry and her character is so damn uninteresting.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED ? Malice !! What the hell. I thought they were all gg, that only morons like me were going to watch this show because they always watched stargate and that's how it is. But damn, what an episode. So mature, so sexy, full of suspense.

Good god ! It's not dead !!!
    Glad you aren't bored anymore, but you know, my momma always said, only boring people are bored.

That was usually during long car drives.
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

^^

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
        Glad you aren't bored anymore, but you know, my momma always said, only boring people are bored.

That was usually during long car drives.
        Mine grandfather use to say you only have yourself to blame if you're bored
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Yeah, I think they were basically saying the same thing. My mom was full of pithy comments like that.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

true...

Comment

Ah and I was all riled up to give out for you not liking SGU!!! Damn!!
              I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Well obviously not bored. Played guitar and ate while going through (not watching) SGU. I tend to drink beer, fiddle with povray and other things. SGU used to by my DIY time. Making microphone shock mounts out of 4" PVC fittings and other things. Checking my email putting stuff up on craigslist. Sewing some fake fur wind screens and stuff. And during a few episodes falling asleep before they finished. Most times during the second airing. But at least one on the first. It's still mostly a variety show IMO. i.e. I don't know what to expect from the next episode. Could be wizard of oz, butch casidy, lost in space, survivor, general hospital, murder she wrote, nightmare on Elm Street, ... . . . . . . . Only some of which I would choose to watch regularly. With SGU you kind of have to watch, if only to know who's obituary was written this week.

Comment

Whoa....Malice was a pure rush. The episode kinda made me upset, because it had me going "WTF!" the whole time, with all the dying and super-suspense and whatnot. The bomb just about did it for me. I was about to rage.

The show really has grown and matured a lot this season. It's like they're putting in most stuf people complained about the show not having. Fan service!

At the end of the episode, I thought to myself, "Wow that was really fraking awesome!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    True, its your fault for not finding something better to watch or do

Comment

Well, I'm glad you liked "Malice".
                      sigpic

Comment

The show hasn't changed, it's the same great show it was since the beginning. If I had half watched I would have missed all the cool science, deep texture, and skillfully written character interaction.
                        I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
                          Well obviously not bored. Played guitar and ate while going through (not watching) SGU. I tend to drink beer, fiddle with povray and other things. SGU used to by my DIY time. Making microphone shock mounts out of 4" PVC fittings and other things. Checking my email putting stuff up on craigslist. Sewing some fake fur wind screens and stuff. And during a few episodes falling asleep before they finished. Most times during the second airing. But at least one on the first. It's still mostly a variety show IMO. i.e. I don't know what to expect from the next episode. Could be wizard of oz, butch casidy, lost in space, survivor, general hospital, murder she wrote, nightmare on Elm Street, ... . . . . . . . Only some of which I would choose to watch regularly. With SGU you kind of have to watch, if only to know who's obituary was written this week.

Rofl ! Just my feeling exactly ^^ I have to come clean, always watched stargate, seen all eps of the three shows, which explains sometimes I'm very underexcited. But hey, I'm not a hater, it was in good fun !

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                            Ah and I was all riled up to give out for you not liking SGU!!! Damn!!
                            haha !

Comment

Well, as glad as I am you took a positive experience away from Malice, I feel it's my duty to inform you that SGU has not made a complete turnaround in things, and if you were bored in the episodes before for whatever reasons, I highly doubt that won't change come future episodes. Well, enjoy the high while it lasts. Cheerio.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                              X