Dr. Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Park

I just wanted to say I thought Jennifer Spence did a fantastic job here.. the whole theres something on my back thing (Major Dr. who-gasm here) Its really the first time its showcased her, even if it was just for a short while, I thought she did a brilliant job, and for the first time Im saying.. Ya.. more Dr. Lisa Park please
    Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 17 November 2010, 04:11 PM.
    I dunno what to put in here now..

i did enjoy her scenes LOTS
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Absolutely! She was excellent!
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
        Absolutely! She was excellent!
        I dunno about that. Isn't that a bit too much of an understatement?
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          what you did there.. i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            I was going to answer all defensively, then I reread your post! You are right, she was extremely excellent! (Better?)
            sigpic
            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Dr Park is a wonderful character, i must confess , she really make a stone impression in that episode "Life" , she was making booty call with two at least with two guy.
              One of them was Geer.

It is a bit of a comparison of the level of relation she share with Geer and Rush and Eli 's relation they share with Ginn and Admanda.

Eli was upset when Ginn die

Rush gone over the edge and became one man terminator on Simeon.

After what Simeon almost did to Dr Park, and Geer was still pretty professional about catching Simeon, we can see the level of relationship with Park was nothing more than booty call.

Comment

Funny, I was just writing about her character in another thread and then came here and saw this one. I have to say she did an excellent job of displaying fear and anxiety. I was very impressed, and thought that scene played out just perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                  I just wanted to say I thought Jennifer Spence did a fantastic job here.. the whole theres something on my back thing (Major Dr. who-gasm here) Its really the first time its showcased her, even if it was just for a short while, I thought she did a brilliant job, and for the first time Im saying.. Ya.. more Dr. Lisa Park please
                  Yep, she did a good job with what she had. I also remember her for telling Young to 'not scream' before telling him something wasn't done yet.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

She was great
                    sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

I'm going to be evil and say would have made great tv if she went splat.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                        Initially i thought it was a scorpion (like with Mccay and others), but then i remembered Simeon brought those bombs.

BY the way, were all those weapons we saw in the armory ones the initial team came with or stuff the LA brought aboard?

Comment

I've loved the character from day 1.

My favorite scene with her has to be from Faith. Young walks into a shuttle she and Brody are trying to fix. Young asks how it's going, Park says "Great!", Brody says "Terrible." Young asks for an explanation, and Brody lists off a long list of problems with the shuttle, ending with "We can turn left, but not right or up or down." Young turns to Park and asks, "Why did you say great?" She responds "We can turn left..." as Young stares at her in disbelief.

Comment

Originally posted by k1037 View Post
                            I've loved the character from day 1.

My favorite scene with her has to be from Faith. Young walks into a shuttle she and Brody are trying to fix. Young asks how it's going, Park says "Great!", Brody says "Terrible." Young asks for an explanation, and Brody lists off a long list of problems with the shuttle, ending with "We can turn left, but not right or up or down." Young turns to Park and asks, "Why did you say great?" She responds "We can turn left..." as Young stares at her in disbelief.
                            Yup. She's a "Glass half full" kind of gal.

regards,
                            G.
                            Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
                            X