PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Park

Puddle-Jumper
November 17th, 2010, 04:53 PM
I just wanted to say I thought Jennifer Spence did a fantastic job here.. the whole theres something on my back thing (Major Dr. who-gasm here) Its really the first time its showcased her, even if it was just for a short while, I thought she did a brilliant job, and for the first time Im saying.. Ya.. more Dr. Lisa Park please

Pharaoh Atem
November 17th, 2010, 05:09 PM
i did enjoy her scenes LOTS

carmencatalina
November 17th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Absolutely! She was excellent!

Eternal Density
November 17th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Absolutely! She was excellent!I dunno about that. Isn't that a bit too much of an understatement?

themeatcleaver
November 17th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I dunno about that. Isn't that a bit too much of an understatement?

what you did there.. i see it. :)

carmencatalina
November 17th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I dunno about that. Isn't that a bit too much of an understatement?

I was going to answer all defensively, then I reread your post! You are right, she was extremely excellent! (Better?)

ckwongau
November 17th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Dr Park is a wonderful character, i must confess , she really make a stone impression in that episode "Life" , she was making booty call with two at least with two guy.
One of them was Geer.

It is a bit of a comparison of the level of relation she share with Geer and Rush and Eli 's relation they share with Ginn and Admanda.

Eli was upset when Ginn die

Rush gone over the edge and became one man terminator on Simeon.

After what Simeon almost did to Dr Park, and Geer was still pretty professional about catching Simeon, we can see the level of relationship with Park was nothing more than booty call.

SBN
November 17th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Funny, I was just writing about her character in another thread and then came here and saw this one. I have to say she did an excellent job of displaying fear and anxiety. I was very impressed, and thought that scene played out just perfectly.

Commander Zelix
November 17th, 2010, 11:39 PM
I just wanted to say I thought Jennifer Spence did a fantastic job here.. the whole theres something on my back thing (Major Dr. who-gasm here) Its really the first time its showcased her, even if it was just for a short while, I thought she did a brilliant job, and for the first time Im saying.. Ya.. more Dr. Lisa Park please

Yep, she did a good job with what she had. I also remember her for telling Young to 'not scream' before telling him something wasn't done yet.

Rylor
November 18th, 2010, 12:15 AM
She was great :)

pipi
November 18th, 2010, 12:17 AM
I'm going to be evil and say would have made great tv if she went splat.

garhkal
November 18th, 2010, 03:55 AM

Initially i thought it was a scorpion (like with Mccay and others), but then i remembered Simeon brought those bombs.

BY the way, were all those weapons we saw in the armory ones the initial team came with or stuff the LA brought aboard?

k1037
November 18th, 2010, 09:33 PM
I've loved the character from day 1.

My favorite scene with her has to be from Faith. Young walks into a shuttle she and Brody are trying to fix. Young asks how it's going, Park says "Great!", Brody says "Terrible." Young asks for an explanation, and Brody lists off a long list of problems with the shuttle, ending with "We can turn left, but not right or up or down." Young turns to Park and asks, "Why did you say great?" She responds "We can turn left..." as Young stares at her in disbelief.

Gollumpus
November 19th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I've loved the character from day 1.

My favorite scene with her has to be from Faith. Young walks into a shuttle she and Brody are trying to fix. Young asks how it's going, Park says "Great!", Brody says "Terrible." Young asks for an explanation, and Brody lists off a long list of problems with the shuttle, ending with "We can turn left, but not right or up or down." Young turns to Park and asks, "Why did you say great?" She responds "We can turn left..." as Young stares at her in disbelief.

Yup. She's a "Glass half full" kind of gal. :)

regards,
G.