how do people know already ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do people know already ?

i was looking through some threads a few week ago and came across a post that told us destinys true mission, this was weeks ago even before the episode where the mission was reavealed was aired how could this person have known this?? are the episodes already on the internet if they are people should not be able to post about them as they are not adding to the ratings.

I think most of them were just guesses.

Albeit, very good guesses.

Comment

Carlyle spoiled it, as I recall.

Comment

Agreed,plus there are loads of other interviews ,info and articles posted on the net where spoilers are easily available and linkable to posts round the Scifi and tv Forums .

Spoilers + speculation =close or spot-on guesstimates about plot points for those of us who like to try to suss out the plots in advance.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

^ What they said.

People on this forum don't just watch the show, they analyse the hell out of every minute aspect, so many of their guesses are actually spot on

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
            Carlyle spoiled it, as I recall.
            INDEED, SPOILER EVIDENCE LOCATED HERE
            sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

I can see into the future.

Comment

there is a site which knows all, tells all. unlocking this knowledge will forever spoil your TV experience as you'll get guaranteed precognitive powers.

Tvtropes.org.

i warned you

Comment

Originally posted by BRiDGELiFE View Post
                  MGM loaded this vid up two day´s before the episode premiered, I think it was their "fault". And of course all the RC interviews and stuff, can´t help it, I am a spoiler junkie.
                  sigpic

Comment

Plus some might be privvy to seeing it before it hits the screens (either workiing for the studio, or have relations who might).

Comment

Why would viewers want to know the conclusion? It's completely contradicting of actually viewing a show and watching its plot unfold.

-1 to you Lame Viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by WindowsME View Post
                        Why would viewers want to know the conclusion? It's completely contradicting of actually viewing a show and watching its plot unfold.

-1 to you Lame Viewers.
                        quite true, but speculating is fun though. I like to speculate but unfortunately you have these guys that bring in actual spoilers without warning so I try to steer clear of any prior discussion about something I'm really excited about. I remember that flight deck guy from BSG spoiling a lot of the final season of BSG and it takes away a lot of the viewing experience.
                        I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

though i don't shun spoilers, i myself am fond of speculating. combining my knowledge of science, Stargate, BSG, and Tvtropes.org, plus a healthy amount of logic and the obvious, i can make conclusions.

i can definately say Telford's coming back. why?

-seed ship. at full power
                          -with a gate
                          -with intelligent, and probably benevolent or at least reasonable aliens
                          -with FTl
                          -the only problem being an error/glitch that caused it to drop out.

in fact, he could dial earth if he knew the adress and wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by BRiDGELiFE View Post
                            good thing i don't listen or read interviews
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

there is also those who have someone on the inside who has been supplying information, photos of scripts, and even episodes...bad quality and incomplete episodes, but episodes none the less

Comment

Working...
                              X