PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Moments/Quotes/Roaring Rampage of Revenge from 'Malice'

MattSilver 3k
November 16th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Killer episode, some nice quotes and moments.

Quotes:

Eli: "Hey-"
Rush: "Don't worry Eli. Nothing's going to happen, nothing's going to happen." Liar.

Greer (About the alien thing): "Is it something we can barbecue?"

Greer: "Go get him. I'm fine!"
Scott: "Nah, you're not, you're bleeding pretty bad."
Greer: "You said it didn't look that bad."
Scott: "Nah, I lied."

Moments:
- The opening sequence. Rush finds Ginn's dead body, and then we cut to Simeon shooting up people throughout the ship. Seriously, such a direct and brutal little walk through the ship was exactly what I wanted to see. And Rush wasn't that far behind...

- Eli getting snappy on the bridge. Poor guy.

- Rush smacking the wall and letting out that scream. Robert Carlyle = Win. Another great Rush moment, little though it is - I got a kick out of seeing him fall on his ass after the Kino got shot down.

- The rest of the episode.

Roaring Rampage of Revenge:
Rush's. Let's just hope killing Simeon like that won't have any bad effects... Who I am kidding - Earth'll be just fine. So thus, Rush wins out for that epic murderation. Eli gets secondary prize, though I would've liked to see him at least pick up a gun and just get a look on his face like he was imagining it.

morbosfist
November 16th, 2010, 10:34 PM
"What'd you expect? Stairway to Heaven?"

Cold Fuzz
November 16th, 2010, 10:38 PM

Quotes:

Eli: "Hey-"
Rush: "Don't worry Eli. Nothing's going to happen, nothing's going to happen." Liar.

Greer (About the alien thing): "Can we barbecue it?"

Moments:
- The opening sequence. Rush finds Ginn's dead body, and then we cut to Simeon shooting up people throughout the ship. Seriously, such a direct and brutal little walk through the ship was exactly what I wanted to see. And Rush wasn't that far behind...

- The rest of the episode. Will edit in more when I've done my rewatch.

Roaring Rampage of Revenge:
Rush's. Let's just hope killing Simeon like that won't have any bad effects... Who I am kidding - Earth'll be just fine. So thus, Rush wins out for that epic murderation. Eli gets secondary prize, though I would've liked to see him at least pick up a gun and just get a look on his face like he was imagining it.

When Greer was targeting Simeon to be shot, I was kind of hoping that Simeon would get shot in the ass but the leg suited me fine. :P It was enough to watch him bleed though some more blood would've been nice too. I was also hoping to see the expression on his face when Rush finally scragged him but I'll settle for watching and hearing the kill shot and knowing that Simeon will be food for those reptilian-looking creatures.

cheezegr8r
November 16th, 2010, 10:51 PM
I think my favorite scene was when the colonel managed to talk Eli OUT of revenge. he's my favorite character because he doesn't have an agenda.

BRiDGELiFE
November 16th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Fav. Quote: Greer: "Can we barbecue it?"
Fav. Momtent: Rush in the Gate Room with no Fear, Heading to the StarGate ready to go after Simeon and KICK ASS!!

2nd Fav. Moment/Quote: Simeon: "I Have Information" // Rush (Thinking): Well So do I... GUNFIRE!!

Sami_
November 17th, 2010, 12:01 AM
I liked when Simeon was talking to Rush on the radio, reminded me of Khan taunting Kirk in Wrath of Khan.

Not as epic though but still good.

Khan: I have done far worse than kill, I have hurt you, and I want to go on hurting you, I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her, marooned for all eternity in the centre of a dead planet, buried alive, buried alive!

The Destiny
November 17th, 2010, 12:29 AM
The dino stampede

Rush shooting Simeon.
"I have... information"
* bang *

But all in all I liked everything ;D
I liked especially that the episode started off really fast, usually SGU tends to start a bit slow, taking 5-10 minutes to get to what it's about.

Korean_Turtle87
November 17th, 2010, 12:39 AM
loved that bbq line

Ouroboros
November 17th, 2010, 12:56 AM
My favorite line was not a line at all but rather the absence of one. How after all that typical gum flapping about revenge not brining people back or making you feel better that you get in every TV show, Rush just walks up and feeds Simeon a hot lead sandwich without even hesitating.

No dragged out scene as he struggles with if he's going to do it, no cheesy cop out with Simeon lunging for him or going for a weapon, just walks up *BANG*, and walks away.

mi_guard
November 17th, 2010, 01:44 AM
Rush not running away when it looked like that he couldn't help Park. He did not abandon her.

And after Simeon is dead and Rush is walking back to the gate, I loved the western style music they put as background, just fitting :)

or when Scott informs Rush that Chloe has turned around Destinty, his reaction was "good for her" :D

Dr Lee
November 17th, 2010, 03:16 AM
the shot of Simeon coming out the smoke into the gate room..... and the two super slo-mo explosions...

Greer- Can we BBQ it?

Bosch
November 17th, 2010, 03:43 AM
Nick's honesty, especially at the end when Scott asks him if he gave the equations to Chloe and he immediately says yes. No BS just the facts mam.

Eli's rage. Poor guy he finally finds someone to hang on to and she gets take away. When Young was talking to him in the armory I was almost expecting Eli to shout "Just because you give the order that it's possible? We can't stop the countdown!"

Rush and Scott talking about the mission and Matt hopes that it could be God. Nick's snarly attitude reminded me of his conversation with Greer in Air Part 3.

Young the CO. IS BACK! After the downward spiral from the last few episodes it's nice to see Young taking charge again. Specially the scene with Eli. I liked how he could act like a father for the crew without losing his authority as a commander.

Nick's long walk back. From the music to the way it was shoot, it gave me a sense that now that the rage has passed the sadness of what happened finally starts to dawn.

Nikec3
November 17th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Rush smacking the wall and letting out that scream. Robert Carlyle = Win.

NO! Rush > Win :D

MattSilver 3k
November 17th, 2010, 04:47 AM
NO! Rush > Win :D

True, but it was Robert's acting that made the scene.

ussrelativity
November 17th, 2010, 05:00 AM
Whoa!

Close and lock the doors..... NOW!!

icsteffi
November 17th, 2010, 05:04 AM
"I have... information"
* bang *

Was so happy about that too... But I would like to modify * bang * to *BANG*!!! :D

Girlbot
November 17th, 2010, 05:09 AM
The dino stampede

Rush shooting Simeon.
"I have... information"
* bang *

But all in all I liked everything ;D
I liked especially that the episode started off really fast, usually SGU tends to start a bit slow, taking 5-10 minutes to get to what it's about.

loved that bbq line
These were great, also loved Scott telling Greer it's not too bad, then saying he lied :D

Rylor
November 17th, 2010, 05:11 AM
The friendly conversation between Young and Rush on the bridge at the beginning. It was unusual (to say the least) to see those two getting along.
Simeon's brutal walk through Destiny.
Rush in revenge mode. That he was willing to sacrifice his own life, the mission and everything, it shows how much he cared for Amanda.
The stampede.
"I have information!" - *Bang!*
Poor Eli. Great acting by David Blue.
Chloe turning the ship around. What will happen to her?

LordHart
November 17th, 2010, 05:26 AM
My favourite part? When they were showing Rush and Scott walking through the rocky parts, just before Rush came across the proximity mine, the music completely reminded me of the 'Forbidden Zone' music from Planet of the Apes.

icsteffi
November 17th, 2010, 05:47 AM
I just want to say that I really enjoy that TJ is stepping up her game. In the beginning of the episode, she acted more like a real doctor than ever before. She didn't leave her patient out of empathy for the patient that stopped breathing. She hardened herself for as long as was necessary and acted better than anyone on Grey's Anatomy.

MattSilver 3k
November 17th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Rewatch Note: Awesome VFX shot of Chloe staring out the window and then the ship going into FTL, sideways. There's also the scene on the planet when it hits Rush that Amanda's really dead. Poor guy.

Also updated my first post with the correct Greer epic line - the moment itself has to be mentioned, mostly because of the camera work - three guys silhouetted on the hill with the setting sun behind them, and Jamil's awesome delivery of, "Is it something we can barbecue?"

AquaGamer53
November 17th, 2010, 06:31 AM
I thought those mines were pretty cool, but I couldn't tell if they were Earth or LA tech.

Dr Lee
November 17th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Gotta say.... Volker as Park is taken is heartbreaking.... poor guy

MattSilver 3k
November 17th, 2010, 06:35 AM
I thought those mines were pretty cool, but I couldn't tell if they were Earth or LA tech.

They were LA tech (It was also in a case with the door-openers from the incursion, too). Even Park said, "It's one of theirs, isn't it?" and Volker later said, "We know how to disarm them - Ginn showed us." So yeah...

AquaGamer53
November 17th, 2010, 06:41 AM
They were LA tech (It was also in a case with the door-openers from the incursion, too). Even Park said, "It's one of theirs, isn't it?" and Volker later said, "We know how to disarm them - Ginn showed us." So yeah...

Did they really say all that? Wow, I thought I watched the episode pretty closely and didn't catch any of that. Guess I'll have to rewatch.

Commander Zelix
November 17th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Chloe scene on the Bridge when Young bring her up to help the crew and they all treating her like she was some kind of trojan horse. Poor girl, I think she is more hated than Rush and didn't do anything wrong. Hell, I prefer to have Chloe at a console than Rush. Fool me once shame on you, fool me 5 times... Though her "I don't know what I just did" stuff ain't scoring her any points in the confidence department. I hope this arc develop faster. And see Chloe in full control of herself while she changes externally and internally.

I like seeing all those aliens rhinos in the field. It was a nice view. Remind me of the Retu in SG1 which had a similar point of view (but the scene was more tense since they were possibly new invisible enemy and were sentient soldiers exercising or something in the field).

mi_guard
November 17th, 2010, 07:00 AM
just remembered another thing I liked and which surprised me: nearly at the end, when Rush meets Scott and the others, he asks "How is Greer?" As far as I can remember, the two have never really been in good terms and it was nice/interesting to see that maybe Rush cared a little bit about Greer.

Commander Zelix
November 17th, 2010, 07:02 AM
Just reading the rating thread remind me of the scene when Rush just couldn't aim properly to kill Simeon with his handgun. Something we rarely see on TV in those circumstances. Pretty cool.

Egle01
November 17th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Where to begin? :)

Grief and pain that death of Ginn and Perry caused. Rush hitting the wall - so much moar awesome than it was in the trailer!
Simeon being all bad-a$$ on the Destiny.
Rush running through the gate after Simeon.
Park had a bomb on her back and she's telling it's okay, the sound of her sobbing and others quietly almost witnessing Park getting blown up.
TJ trying to save one man, and unable to get away to help another injured.
Rush crying. Man, that was... something.
Young's speech to Eli.
Chloe wanting to help, and when she started pushing all kinds of buttons. I really feel for her.
Rush outsmarting Simeon, and he getting ran over by aliens. Then Rush walking over to him, Simeon starts to talk that he has information, but Rush goes just bam! and finishes him off.

Overall, the music in the beginning, and explosions. :cool:

jelgate
November 17th, 2010, 07:36 AM
"If you don't kill him I will"

The stampede.

Its ironic as this is kind of Rush's punishment for keeping the bridge a secret. If the bridge was known there would be no reason to contact Perry and she would still be alive.

Cairistiona
November 17th, 2010, 08:33 AM
I liked Greer's BBQ line
the stampede, nice idea in a scifi series,
Rush deactivating the bomb with the wire of his glasses (yeah, McGyver)
Rush shooting Simeon
Young is back
the music while Rush was walking back

xxxevilgrinxxx
November 17th, 2010, 08:33 AM

Its ironic as this is kind of Rush's punishment for keeping the bridge a secret. If the bridge was known there would be no reason to contact Perry and she would still be alive.Yep, this. Rush set that particular act in motion...must burn even more now.

Solokiller
November 17th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Simeon taunting Rush with his revenge speech gets so much better when Rush tells Scott that his radio died a long time ago, Simeon was probably talking to himself...

Aurora24
November 17th, 2010, 10:00 AM
So many great moments in this ep:

Rush refusing to abandon Park and save himself when he thought he couldn't disarm the bomb
Eli wanting to go after Simeon and Young talking him out of it. I'm really starting to like post-breakdown Young. He's really been getting it together.
Rush's revenge, standing over Simeon after the stampede and pulling the trigger.
I felt sorry for Chloe, she's starting to figure out how to solve the equations to control the ship, but because she doesn't always have control everyone views her as a threat.

Egle01
November 17th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Rush to Eli in the beginning - 'Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen'.

Eternal Density
November 17th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Rush crying.
Park during and after the bomb scene.
So much excellent acting in this ep!

BRiDGELiFE
November 17th, 2010, 03:27 PM
...... loved Scott telling Greer it's not too bad, then saying he lied :D

Yea that was funny :)

Nth Chevron
November 17th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Everything thats been said so far in here, and also, Eli's willingness to get down and dirty with the rest of the squaddies :)

I forsee something in Destiny's future that involves Eli walking down a corridor towards something firing a pistol ala SG-1 9/-09 'Prototype' ending :D

N.C

lars
November 17th, 2010, 03:32 PM
My favorite line was not a line at all but rather the absence of one. How after all that typical gum flapping about revenge not brining people back or making you feel better that you get in every TV show, Rush just walks up and feeds Simeon a hot lead sandwich without even hesitating.

No dragged out scene as he struggles with if he's going to do it, no cheesy cop out with Simeon lunging for him or going for a weapon, just walks up *BANG*, and walks away.

Ah, after reading all these made-up "final lines", finally someone feeling exactly the same way like me! :) Rush is just Rush, and as a military type main cast would propably not even have killed him (you know, Simeon being all beaten up, broken and unarmed), Rush just shot him.

BRiDGELiFE
November 17th, 2010, 03:38 PM
oh I forgot, especially how everyone has been saying L.F (Young) still hasn't cut his hair recently, well I guess we were kinda wrong he had his hair done (cropped/gel'd) in this Episode, I guess it just grows a lot; from what we saw at the Gemini Awards its back to Bushy...... But anyway Great Look for Young, just adds to his Ready for anything mental instead of his previous "I don't Give a F***" mentality.

BRiDGELiFE
November 17th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Ah, after reading all these made-up "final lines", finally someone feeling exactly the same way like me! :) Rush is just Rush, and as a military type main cast would propably not even have killed him (you know, Simeon being all beaten up, broken and unarmed), Rush just shot him.

Because Rush Doesn't have to follow any silly Rules/Regulation/Conventions of War...... He just has to Follow his Heart, and it Said: "Kill The BASTA**"!!

Agreed through, I'm glad it was Rush to get to him, cuz I don't anyone, besides maybe Greer (maybe, he still might have followed orders) would have actually given Simeon what he Deserved......

Samiel_Fronsac
November 17th, 2010, 06:44 PM
"I have information..."

I LOVED how smoothly Simeon goes from arrogant prick to begging sucker.

And loved even more the casual way Rush dismiss the plea and goes for the reckoning.

Stone cold badass.

Starsaber
November 17th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Everything thats been said so far in here, and also, Eli's willingness to get down and dirty with the rest of the squaddies :)

I forsee something in Destiny's future that involves Eli walking down a corridor towards something firing a pistol ala SG-1 9/-09 'Prototype' ending :D

N.C

Eli with a gun? I think we'd be more likely to see a Siege Part 3 moment. :mckayanime18: :p

stevilevi
November 18th, 2010, 01:22 AM
Simeon - "You want your revenge, you come and get it Rush. I'm gonna put you out of your misery, come and get me!"

So awesomely vicious!

Dr Lee
November 18th, 2010, 01:49 AM
love the smirk Simeon has as he's shooting at Rush just before he got run down..... he was toying with Rush.... and loving it

garhkal
November 18th, 2010, 03:43 AM

Quotes:

Greer (About the alien thing): "Is it something we can barbecue?"

those are iin my top 5..

Moments:

- Rush smacking the wall and letting out that scream. Robert Carlyle = Win. Another great Rush moment, little though it is - I got a kick out of seeing him fall on his ass after the Kino got shot down.

I loved all those.

"What'd you expect? Stairway to Heaven?"

While up there, it was not that 'quote funny' for me.

When Greer was targeting Simeon to be shot, I was kind of hoping that Simeon would get shot in the ass

With greer's strange sense of humor, i was thinking he would as well..

that Simeon will be food for those reptilian-looking creatures

With that those critters were grazin it looks to me like they are more veggie than meat eaters.

Fav. Momtent: Rush in the Gate Room with no Fear, Heading to the StarGate ready to go after Simeon and KICK ASS!!

He did look like a man on a mission.. a single one and the fates be damned.

I liked when Simeon was talking to Rush on the radio, reminded me of Khan taunting Kirk in Wrath of Khan.

It did bring back flash backs for me as well..

or when Scott informs Rush that Chloe has turned around Destinty, his reaction was "good for her"

That was a good scene.. seems like Scott at least is bonding with rush. What surprised me is the sillence we saw from Rush right after that, when Scott asked "So feel better"..

Nick's honesty, especially at the end when Scott asks him if he gave the equations to Chloe and he immediately says yes. No BS just the facts mam.

One wonders if rush HAS turned over a new leaf..

Rush and Scott talking about the mission and Matt hopes that it could be God. Nick's snarly attitude reminded me of his conversation with Greer in Air Part 3.

Actually it was Rush taunting Matt about it potentially being god.

Young the CO. IS BACK! After the downward spiral from the last few episodes it's nice to see Young taking charge again. Specially the scene with Eli. I liked how he could act like a father for the crew without losing his authority as a commander.

Young has gotten massive props in the past 2 eps from me..

I just want to say that I really enjoy that TJ is stepping up her game. In the beginning of the episode, she acted more like a real doctor than ever before. She didn't leave her patient out of empathy for the patient that stopped breathing. She hardened herself for as long as was necessary and acted better than anyone on Grey's Anatomy.

I am surprised though, she didn't call for that LA doc to come help.

I like seeing all those aliens rhinos in the field. It was a nice view. Remind me of the Retu in SG1 which had a similar point of view

They looked to me, NOTHING like the Retu. More like those hammerheaded beasts in Jurassic park 2 that loved ramming into things.

As far as I can remember, the two have never really been in good terms and it was nice/interesting to see that maybe Rush cared a little bit about Greer.

It was interesting that was his first words out of his mouth when he saw scott.

Its ironic as this is kind of Rush's punishment for keeping the bridge a secret. If the bridge was known there would be no reason to contact Perry and she would still be alive.

Which does bring Simeon's comment "You will have to live with this" to the fore front very personally.

Simeon taunting Rush with his revenge speech gets so much better when Rush tells Scott that his radio died a long time ago, Simeon was probably talking to himself...

It looked to me like he heard it loud and clear..

Everything thats been said so far in here, and also, Eli's willingness to get down and dirty with the rest of the squaddies

It was strange seeing him so willing, since it looks like he has never had to make such a decision in his life.. compared to rush.

Agreed through, I'm glad it was Rush to get to him, cuz I don't anyone, besides maybe Greer (maybe, he still might have followed orders) would have actually given Simeon what he Deserved......

The only other one i could see doing it would have been Eli.. Scott and Greer are too military to have done it.
BUT I do love Scott's like to Rush "Let us milk him for info then you can do what ever you want"

love the smirk Simeon has as he's shooting at Rush just before he got run down..... he was toying with Rush.... and loving it

Yupo.. Though i did wonder why he didn't try to shoot at those critters..

blueray
November 18th, 2010, 06:03 AM
i liked:

eli's attitude on the bridge
eli and youngs scene
rush just killing the guy in the end (fast pass for sgu).

rsanchez
November 18th, 2010, 07:27 AM
I liked the scene where Rush mocks Scott's belief that the pattern in the CMB is a sign of God.

I thought the scene with Rush checking the Kino was hilarious.

Scott: What are you doing?
Rush: Checking the time.
Scott: DAMN IT, Rush stop lying to me!

dgh64
November 18th, 2010, 01:57 PM
I liked the first scene where we saw Chloe, writing math on the wall. Something about the lighting and the closeup on her face reminded me of River Tam.

I also liked the stuff with Volker after Simeon escaped, the way they didn't just have him go back to work as if nothing had happened but had him feeling bad about the fact that Park had almost been killed. I like Volker a lot more now.

hisg1fans
November 18th, 2010, 02:49 PM
"Is it something we can barbeque?"

LOL. I love Greer!

James71
November 18th, 2010, 02:58 PM
"Is it something we can barbeque?"

LOL. I love Greer!

Without a doubt, Greer had the best line of the episode.... again.

cieltsd
November 18th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Scott: What are you doing?
Rush: Checking the time.
Scott: DAMN IT, Rush stop lying to me!

I really liked this scene. It's about time people stopped putting up with Rush's constant dishonesty. And Scott gave a believable yell, ha.

garhkal
November 18th, 2010, 10:43 PM
I really liked this scene. It's about time people stopped putting up with Rush's constant dishonesty. And Scott gave a believable yell, ha.

I think he was being facetious.... not dishonest.

icsteffi
November 19th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Just reading the rating thread remind me of the scene when Rush just couldn't aim properly to kill Simeon with his handgun. Something we rarely see on TV in those circumstances. Pretty cool.

Yes, was very cool, but on the flip side...what are the odds that a guy like Simeon would miss so many times, even with that viewfinder sniper thingie :)

Gollumpus
November 19th, 2010, 07:04 PM
The final scene with Rush and Simeon has been done before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb7_B1V7zcc

regards,
G.

Cold Fuzz
November 19th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Yes, was very cool, but on the flip side...what are the odds that a guy like Simeon would miss so many times, even with that viewfinder sniper thingie :)

I'm quite certain that Simeon was toying with Rush, deliberately missing. He could have killed Rush at any time and he proved as such when he scragged that kino with some precision shooting. Simeon was having fun, virtually gloating with that big ass smirk on his face, and slowly moving towards Rush's position on what he thought would be an easy kill.

Then there was the stampede. :lol:

smart
November 19th, 2010, 07:48 PM
My favourite moment was towards the end when we have the chance to observe the alien creatures overrunning Simeon thanks to Rush's ingenious plan. It was indeed great and positively ironic in that a highly trained LA warrior who was confident of success, was defeated by a civilian who used the art of logic and planning over physical force to win the situation.

garhkal
November 20th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Created??? Don't you mean Creamed

myhelix
November 20th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Rush: "Nothings gonna happen Eli, nothings gonna happen."

Commander Zelix
November 20th, 2010, 10:22 AM
The worst was really the first time when he tried to shoot Greer (or is it Rush or Scott). They were just there not moving before the first shot. While he had all the time in the world to stabilize himself and shoot.

thekillman
November 21st, 2010, 02:17 AM
The final scene with Rush and Simeon has been done before:

it's more often been played straight than averted

Yes, was very cool, but on the flip side...what are the odds that a guy like Simeon would miss so many times, even with that viewfinder sniper thingie

i don't think he wanted to kill everyone. just to discourage them to follow him

Icarium
November 21st, 2010, 04:57 AM
1. Rush: Nothing's gonna happen (did he really mean that? ;) )

2. All little scenes where Volker seemed so caring for Park

3. Rush not involving into radio discussion with Simeon

Pharaoh Atem
November 21st, 2010, 06:35 PM
True, but it was Robert's acting that made the scene.

this

xxxevilgrinxxx
November 22nd, 2010, 03:15 PM
There are so many things I loved about Malice that to mention all of them would, well, might as well just put the whole episode up :)

To distill it a bit, I'd have to say that the scenes after Rush has already shot Simeon and he's walking back. No dialogue and at first, no score, just the sound of the wind and loneliness with a capital L. Big bleak panoramas. Beautiful setting. Just. Beautiful.

garhkal
November 23rd, 2010, 02:00 AM
Especially when he reached the gate, and assumed everyone left..

Perelandra
November 23rd, 2010, 06:21 AM
Yes, I loved that scene at the end when they all stepped out of hiding.

xxxevilgrinxxx
November 23rd, 2010, 07:26 AM
^^yep, that was great too, that they all stayed with him

Gollumpus
November 23rd, 2010, 09:51 AM
^^yep, that was great too, that they all stayed with him

Were they staying for Rush, or were they there in anticipation of Simeon showing up? I believe Scott mentioned that they didn't know who was actually coming back.

regards,
G.

Rylor
November 23rd, 2010, 12:11 PM
Were they staying for Rush, or were they there in anticipation of Simeon showing up? I believe Scott mentioned that they didn't know who was actually coming back.

Yeah, they were prepared for either one. All they knew was that both remotes were on their way back to the gate at the same time, and since Rush's radio was dead there was no way for them to tell who it was.

generaloneill
November 23rd, 2010, 01:18 PM
I liked that Greer quote "Is it something we can barbecue?" brought back memories of the movie Three Kings when the cow exploded (burgers anyone)

5 favourite moments
Simeon getting run over by the gallimimus type creatures
Rush shooting simeon
Eli wanting to go to the planet and colonel young talking him out of it
Rush arriving at the gate and thinking everyone had left him behind
Rush defusing the bomb that simeon attached to Dr Park's back

garhkal
November 24th, 2010, 04:57 AM

regards,
G.

But why would they have waited if it was just simeon left? I thing just like scott said to rush (earlier on) that they do realize they need rush.

SG7
November 26th, 2010, 07:49 AM
My favorite quote:

Scott: Check it out!
Rush: What is it?
Scott: Some kind of animal
Greer: Is it something we can BBQ?