Destiny latch (?!?!?) from The Greater Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny latch (?!?!?) from The Greater Good

I was watching The Greater Good and saw something when rush slows the ship down on exiting FTL.

If you look it looks like some sort of latch infront of the engine. Anyone ides about what they are. There are little knicks and stuff all over the curve portions of destinys hull, no idea what they are.

Probably not meant to be anything in particular.

Comment

thats what i thought, but after seeing the docking hatch on destinys underside finally get a use with the seed ship, I just starting thinking of what other little things destiny might have that have gone unnoticed...

Comment

like the room at the bottom of the large fin?

Comment

hey could you post a picture of it by any chance so we can see what you are talking about for those of us who dont know what you are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
            hey could you post a picture of it by any chance so we can see what you are talking about for those of us who dont know what you are talking about

He's referring to that.

Comment

could be for some kind of engine booster that the ancients were in the process of building or atleast designing when the destiny was launched
              sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Or maybe another way to latch onto the seeders, so say one on each side, and one under it..

Comment

cant be its right in front of the engines
                  sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Who says those thruster engines are on when it latches?

Comment

I'm more curious to know more about all the possiable observation desk that might be on the ship. And what all the other doom like room's (aside from the large one with the hole) are. I thought I even saw a few on the belly of the ship. They had what look like green mood lighting to them. Just might start a thread on this.

Comment

Those are the gun turrets.

Comment

found another pic of the latches and i have no idea what they are, maybe we will find out in the future, the latches are on the lower left side of the pic
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X