Question about communication stones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about communication stones?

Hi all, I'm really new here but I love all the SG shows my Dad got me hooked and have been a fan since.
    I have a question about the communication stones. What if they are being used by a person from Destiny to Earth and the person that switched is killed on Destiny, what happens to the person that went to Earth?
    Thanks

You'll find out next week, but the conclusion based on previous stones use suggests that both users would die.

Comment

See what happened to Vala and Daniel in the SG1 ep avalon

Comment

this is the 3rd question with exactly the same answer , use the search
        sigpic
        Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
        StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
        GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
          this is the 3rd question with exactly the same answer , use the search
          Rude much?

Comment

not really , if you search you will find a topic with exactly the same name
            sigpic
            Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
            StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
            GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
              not really , if you search you will find a topic with exactly the same name
              I've searched and I can't find anything other than this post - which is how I found this post because I was searching to find the answer myself lol!

If you know, post the answer.

If you don't know don't be a tool, don't post.

There is no need to be rude.

Comment

Another question, could they not just get Carter or McKay. Interface them with a laptop and chart the signal through subspace as it travels back to the SGC. Thus finding which direction to travel. It's possible they are already on their way back?

Comment

Originally posted by actuallyliam View Post
                  Another question, could they not just get Carter or McKay. Interface them with a laptop and chart the signal through subspace as it travels back to the SGC. Thus finding which direction to travel. It's possible they are already on their way back?
                  It was always my understanding that they could fly back ever since they found the brigde but because it would take them as long to get back to earth as it took to get where they are now, they try their luck with following Destinys original course.
                  Last edited by Illidan; 22 February 2011, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Plus i doubt' they could figure out the location of where the destiny is via the stones.. maybe a general direction.

Comment

Working...
                    X