what episode are you on in america??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what episode are you on in america??

we have just had episode 6 season 2 trial and error here in england what are you on in america ive seen threads talking about pre airing of like episode 16?? are you that far in front?

we just saw The Greater Good (episode 7)

Comment

thanks i was always scared of reading things and spoiling the endings lol

Comment

Yeah America is ahead one week which if you ask me is really... really... annoying because it means I'm probably not adding to their ratings when watching the episodes here in Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionheart325 View Post
          Yeah America is ahead one week which if you ask me is really... really... annoying because it means I'm probably not adding to their ratings when watching the episodes here in Wales.
          You wouldn't be adding to the ratings even if you were watching same day. Only Nielson boxes add to the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
            You wouldn't be adding to the ratings even if you were watching same day. Only Nielson boxes add to the ratings.
            Ok if I was to re-phrase myself to "viewership"?

My point is though that why does it have to be aired on different days? All it does is force people to just find illegal methods of watching the episode so they don't have to wait. Surely that is hurting the show more than anything?

Comment

Ok if I was to re-phrase myself to "viewership"?

My point is though that why does it have to be aired on different days? All it does is force people to just find illegal methods of watching the episode so they don't have to wait. Surely that is hurting the show more than anything?
              Nope viewership is still measured only by Nielson and their families.

And the reason behind the different days is that MGM wants the US to see it first because being an American company they are interested in American interests first
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                being an American company they are interested in American interests first
                Doesn't anyone see the huge flaw in this master plan?

Like I said I think it just forces people to find other methods of watching the episode earlier than it's aired in their country, and this itself just hurts the company even more.

Comment

Doesn't anyone see the huge flaw in this master plan?

Like I said I think it just forces people to find other methods of watching the episode earlier than it's aired in their country, and this itself just hurts the company even more.
                  The international sales are only a fraction of the domestic and the selling to the foreign stations is sold differently in that ratings overseas don't really for MGM since they sell it for SyFy. As long as they can make it likeable in their first run market its all that matters
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Just Watched Malice (S02E08) on November 16th, 2010 @ 9PM EST [Channel: SyFy].
                    sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Working...
                    X