• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some who never seen this show

What 5 episodes would you recommend them to watch

Well, the Pilot's a given.

For some brotherly love: maybe IMTOD, Croatoan, or Playthings
    Good ol' fashion baddies: Nightshifter, Terrible Life, or Folsom prison
    Comedy: Tall Tales, Changing Channels, or Bad Day.
    Tear Jerkers: All Hell Pt 2, No Rest for the Wicked, or Abandon All Hope.

OK, so clearly I can't pick just 5, but I think they'd really only need to see the first 3 to fall in love
    sigpic

Comment

-Pilot
      -IMTOD
      -AHBL pt. 2
      -No Rest for the Wicked
      -Lazarus Rising

Unless I knew they were absolutely NOT fans of the genre, in which case I'd lose No Rest for the Wicked as too scary/gory and put in Yellow Fever for the fun factor.

Comment

Someone wanted to convince me with Yellow Fever - didn't work because that episode doesn't really work when you don't know the boys a little bit better.

I'd go with some solid episode, who don't spoil too much but still show the shows awesomeness, like "Nightshifter" or "Folsom Prison Blues" and I'd also recommend to watch some episodes more to get into the show.
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hmm, not easy. I would say 'Pilot' and 'Wendigo' and 'Dead in the Water' to ease him into the story somewhat followed by some good standalone episodes like 'Asylum' and 'Scarecrow'. Switching between seasons is probably too confusing for a new viewer.
          In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

Originally posted by Jaemal View Post
            Hmm, not easy. I would say 'Pilot' and 'Wendigo' and 'Dead in the Water' to ease him into the story somewhat followed by some good standalone episodes like 'Asylum' and 'Scarecrow'. Switching between seasons is probably too confusing for a new viewer.
            Tell me about it. I started with 'Roadkill' and the next time I was able to see it was 'Malleus Malificarum'. Actually, all the talk of Dean's deal, is what forced me to start from the beginning rather than just go with the TNT flow of episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

I would just say watch the first 5 episodes of Season 1. Most people would probably be hooked by then.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I would just say watch the first 5 episodes of Season 1. Most people would probably be hooked by then.
                Imho the first 5 episodes aren't very typical for the latter tone of the series. But YMMV.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                X