young needs rush on the bridge and its urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

young needs rush on the bridge and its urgent

Eli might of said it was urgent just to get him to leave his girlfriends body, but lets say he didn't , what could be urgent straight after they drop out of ftl, maybe they broke destiny (unlikely) any other theories
    ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

I thought maybe that was a fib by Eli so Rush would stop kissing Ginn. I figured he was actually coming to see Ginn. Guess we will find out in Malice! Man I hope Ginn/Perry aren't really dead!

Comment

Originally posted by P5C768 View Post
      I thought maybe that was a fib by Eli so Rush would stop kissing Ginn. I figured he was actually coming to see Ginn. Guess we will find out in Malice! Man I hope Ginn/Perry aren't really dead!
      Eli knew Perry was in Ginn's body, so him coming to get Rush was probably on the level. He was clearly exaggerating to press the issue, though.

Comment

^ That
        "Gegen diesen Idioten muss ich verlieren!" (A. Nimzowitsch)

Comment

Maybe the kids in the bridge need help with the controls. They were fiddling with everything. Like kids in a candy store.

Comment

I don't think Eli would make up that type of urgency. I don't know what it could be--but I hope the writers didn't forget about that part, and show why Rush was needed right away.

Eli was pretty jealous there, but it was shown more to Perry after Rush left. He is smart enough to know that feelings matter more than body--wasn't he like all over Chloe back on Earth in 'another persons body'? It was heat of the moment jealousy because he was SuRpRiSeD at seeing Rush and Perry kiss. If he was that surprised, he wouldn't make up a story like that.

It's Eli. He wouldn't lie at all!

Anyways, Rush was needed, why? Ummmmmm...because they happen upon ANOTHER stranded ship to explore. These seeder ship things seem to be dropping like flies. Just made that up on the spot. But ....... whats going on!? Maybe these brown aliens are more like the Asgard than we think, and are slowly becoming extinct. Maybe they need our help!
            sigpic
            Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
            O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
            Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
            O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Maybe what Destiny warned Rush of at the end of 'Trial and Error' has come into sensor range?

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                Maybe what Destiny warned Rush of at the end of 'Trial and Error' has come into sensor range?

N.C
                Good, idea, but if that is true.....I hope they pull it in a completely different way. Don't need any more deja vu.
                sigpic
                Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

He was looking for Rush in Ginn's quarters. He knew that Ginn was still on Earth. Means he knew that Rush was there with Perry in Ginn's body and that 'something' could happen there.
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I wonder if it was that they found what rush was on about to young, and he wanted rush to be up there, to be apologized to...

Comment

They simply found some planets and they want to ask Rush how to see the info about them.

Comment

i hope it was a very subtle way of telling us something big will happen next week
                        ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

Working...
                        X