Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that everyone knows what Rush found...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that everyone knows what Rush found...

Will the main set be the Bridge & not that little room anymore ? & who gets the Captains seat ?

And will anyone else start seeing Franklin.

Comment

I think everyone'll get the captain's seat after a while. Except Volker. That guy will never get to sit on it. And Park'll bring one of her books to read on it. Twenty bucks to bet. Takers?
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Given the bridge controls more it makes no sense not to use it.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Rush is the captain and will sit on the seat.

He knows the most about the ship so its only logical that he sits on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
            Rush is the captain and will sit on the seat.

He knows the most about the ship so its only logical that he sits on it.
            The Captain isn't the one who sits in the chair. Its the person in charge. After his secret I don't think a lot will be following him
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

And as Rush said, he doesn't care if people don't. His only goal has been to get someone worth in charge. He'll take the spot if he has to, but he'd prefer not to.

I don't think Franklin will be showing up for awhile. When it was just Rush, we could toe the line with the mystery of whether Rush was crazy or whether it was something else. Now that we have people up there, if someone else sees Franklin, then the mystery will be broken; and that's something I don't think they're gonna do for awhile.

Since since Gloria and Franklin only ever appeared on the bridge, I'm going with the idea that Rush wasn't crazy, which means his judgment that Young was crazy and thus unfit, to be ringing soundly true.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                I think everyone'll get the captain's seat after a while. Except Volker. That guy will never get to sit on it. And Park'll bring one of her books to read on it. Twenty bucks to bet. Takers?
                ill bet twenty volker sits in it for a time right before the good guys brake free and shoot him in the dome

Comment

im thinking they will have a "bridge teem" because young don't have the "knowledge" to control destiny fast and acruitly. how ever i do see them "teaching" him as time go's on but seeing as how destiny is manly a "science" ship one of the science teem will almost always be in the seat

Comment

Not everyone knows about the bridge yet - only those that were there. However as Camille does I'm sure she will make sure the civilians know about pretty soon.

If I remember correctly, Eli ended up in the chair this episode when they were in the process of trying to save Young/Rush.
                    Enjoying SGU. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      The Captain isn't the one who sits in the chair. Its the person in charge. After his secret I don't think a lot will be following him
                      i.e. pilot right? i can just imagine scott flying destiny around. looking ridiculous like he does piloting those shuttles.

Comment

Originally posted by norph View Post
                        and if the need to cut the budget for an unlikely season 3 the first thing to go are the hallucinations/visions/ascended franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Stranded View Post
                          Not everyone knows about the bridge yet - only those that were there. However as Camille does I'm sure she will make sure the civilians know about pretty soon.

If I remember correctly, Eli ended up in the chair this episode when they were in the process of trying to save Young/Rush.
                          News that the bridge has been found, the ship unlocked and that Rush kept it a secret would have been known to everyone on the ship with in a matter of hours, at most.
                          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by norph View Post
                            That is going to be MY biggest question concerning the bridge. Also will Gloria ever show up any more.

True, but he is A) the one with the master code still (got that little ace up his sleeve, but the others at least know he cracked it) and B) has more experience up there.

I can also see her being the one who blurts it out to everyone else. BUT i wonder whether the LA people will find out..

Comment

the big chair is for an operator. Young will probably be standing. similar to the configuration of the Applecore. he stands, the others stand near a console

Comment

Working...
                              X