This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Shocking Character Death ?

they are not even dead yet but when i saw Simeon go into that room i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!, this is why i love this show, you never know what is going to happen and i so quickly got used to these two side characters.
    Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

POSSIBLE SPOILERS CONTAINED IN LINK BELOW:

I know its awesome (Well not the Death but the Drama/Suspense), take a look at this thread for a different way of looking at what actually happends here, WARNING LINK CONTIANS ** SPOILERS **
    sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Originally posted by BRiDGELiFE View Post
      POSSIBLE SPOILERS CONTAINED IN LINK BELOW:

I know its awesome (Well not the Death but the Drama/Suspense), take a look at this thread for a different way of looking at what actually happends here, WARNING LINK CONTIANS ** SPOILERS **
      yeah im trying to remain spoiler free except for the trailers at the ends of episodes
      Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

Comment

it's purely speculation based off a Q&A Robert Carlyle did about season 2 and the trailer we just saw for the next episode.

But i understand about being Spoiler free :-)
        sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Chloe in time
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I only have one word
            Spoiler:
            after this episode... and sneak peek of the next... why, why oh why, why the hell... whats next, what about Eli. Oh and how the hell Simeon was alone, where the hell is his "tail", killed him too?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Either that, or he knocked him out.

Comment

I think that the most shocking death was Riley. I thought he was dead twice before and thought he would get out of this, but I was so shocked when I saw him suffocate Riley.

Comment

Definitely Riley, not so much so that it wasn't unexpected, but the way it was done, the camera angles, Riley's face, everything, shocked me big time
                  sigpic

Comment

If we compared his to any of the ones from SGA or SG1, does he still take the top spot?

Comment

I think the most shocking franchise death still belongs to Janet. But as for SGU, I have to go with Riley.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        I think the most shocking franchise death still belongs to Janet. But as for SGU, I have to go with Riley.
                        I have to agree with Digi.. Janet was the most shocking of the franchise and for SGU Riley was the most shocking to me that episode had me crying my eyes out! His death scene was so moving and unexpected. I so did not foresee Riley getting pinned under something in the shuttle! Ginn's death though I could kinda see coming Simeon seemed to have a grudge with her. And the fact that she was on earth spilling about the LA planned attack on earth Simeon needed to shut her up.. So for me predictable. Even though I am a huge Ginn fan and didn't want her to die.. I was expecting it..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Yeah definitely, especially seeing as Heroes Part 2 built up the suspense of "Oh my gosh! Someone didn't make it, who was it?!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Part of me felt it was jannet near the mid of the ep (since we didn't see her after).. but i will agree. It was a shock to see it confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              Chloe in time
                              That wasn't that shocking to me because it was a video recording from the unaltered "future". We all knew that she was fine and that everybody would be okay. In Science Fiction, and especially Stargate, you know that the main characters (usually) never die, and the "entire everybody" is not destroyed. You are just wondering how they're going to save the day, not if they're going to save the day at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X