This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate New Seasons ~FAQ~Gameplay~RP updates

This thread is exclusively for Game updates, any questions you may have as a new player about the game and ongoing formatting of the game as we grow and progress. There will be no general conversation or off-topic posts here. They will be deleted.

This is our first update courtesy of our chief plotter and all round evil Director Aragon101

Sg1

Hailey wounded

LA scatter in all directions

Few captures or casualties

Find hint to Korea

No Hat'ak's destroyed as they all run

Victory but no progress

Sga

End battle with Genii, no survivors.

Find traces of radiation unlike nukes

Contact travelers for intel

Todd offers deal, they take it

Teyla has to dress up again, while John goes with Larrin to ruined planets looking for clues

Ronon and has luck track down Genii interrogate Ladon.

Comment

I'm not sure Sweety if this is right thread to ask, but with the LA missions, do all posts including the Hammond go in there? The Admirals pov from the Daedalus and F302's do they go there as well or do we keep the threads seperate?
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

No that's ok dad, this is the right place.

So a little clarity for everyone with the LA mission.

For the ground offensive and all SG1/SG3 battles, now and in the future that connects with the Lucian Alliance, they will be in the new thread.

For the Hammonds part of the mission that will remain in it's own thread, communication between the ships and teams will mean multiple thread posting. For example if Cam radios Sam on the ship from his ground position, he will be posted once as speaking to Sam from the mission thread, then (Foley) will need to post only the convesation part in italics in the Hammond thread like this.

<LA Base>

{Colonel Cameron Mitchell}

Cam lobbed another grenade into the bunker, this was so getting out of hand, he tapped his coms. "Sam if you can hear me, we so need some help here!"

Then in the Hammond thread
        <USS Hammond~Bridge>

*coms from Cam*

"Sam if you can hear me, we so need some help here!"

Also the orbital attacks will be conducted from both the Hammond and Daedalus threads, the F302 flights will be in the Daedalus threads and then some where appropiate in the SG1/SG3 mission thread when they come into atmosphere.

Comment

Breaking news

Along with our upcoming SGU arc which should be starting in the next week or so, we will be creating a Wraith arc for the purpose of giving Todd a new command and home, so please stay tuned to this space for the links or simply watch for the threads as they appear.

Comment

Working...
          X