PDA

View Full Version : Stargate New Seasons ~SG1~Resurgence~Season 11~SG1 and SG3 LA mission one



Pages : [1] 2

RogueRanger
November 9th, 2010, 10:44 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey}

It was a bit of a squeeze with everyone standing within the circle of the Ring transporter, yet somehow they all managed. Sam took one last look at the Admiral and nodded to him. He went to the control crystals and pressed the appropiate buttons. With that all too familiar whir and the hum of the rings, the two teams with Sam were de-molecularised up into the Tel'tak clamped on Hammonds hull. As they re-appeared and stepped away Sam caught Vala's arm and excused herself from the others.

"Would everyone move forward to the Cockpit area please I need to speak with Daniel and Vala alone for a moment before I give you my final briefing." Sam said just loud enough for all to hear her.

Jennifer was quick to move, she loved this class of ship and made sure she got a seat up front. Before she was out of reach though she bumped Daniel in the arm and whispered to him. "You two in trouble...again?" Before he could retort she was off with a giggle.

Valorin
November 9th, 2010, 08:33 PM
OOC: Sorry, only a short post from me - but I am back :)

Hearing the request to move forward into the cockpit area, Airman Patterson quickly found his way through the doorway and towards the corner past the escape pods. After he reached the corner, he sat down on the floor.

Having nothing better to do, he pulled out his side-arm and started pull it down into its components and re-assemble it carefully.



http://files.valorin.net/images/Sig-Patterson.jpg (http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76281?p=11932198&viewfull=1#post11932198)

squirrely1
November 10th, 2010, 04:30 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey}

It was a bit of a squeeze with everyone standing within the circle of the Ring transporter, yet somehow they all managed. Sam took one last look at the Admiral and nodded to him. He went to the control crystals and pressed the appropiate buttons. With that all too familiar whir and the hum of the rings, the two teams with Sam were de-molecularised up into the Tel'tak clamped on Hammonds hull. As they re-appeared and stepped away Sam caught Vala's arm and excused herself from the others.

"Would everyone move forward to the Cockpit area please I need to speak with Daniel and Vala alone for a moment before I give you my final briefing." Sam said just loud enough for all to hear her.

Jennifer was quick to move, she loved this class of ship and made sure she got a seat up front. Before she was out of reach though she bumped Daniel in the arm and whispered to him. "You two in trouble...again?" Before he could retort she was off with a giggle.

<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran} {Daniel Jackson}

After re-materializing aboard the Tel'tak Vala felt a tingling throughout her whole body as her vision returned to normal from the blurred out white haze she got whenever she "ringed" somewhere. She had a love/hate relationship with this mode of transportation....loved the way it was so immediate hated the way it made her body feel and she swore it aged her a little each time. But they were there ....aboard her ship...that was tiny in comparison to the Hammond and everyone was sort of squeezed in tight. Upon arrival and after Sam gave the order....the teams started scrambling to go do what they needed to do.

Upon feeling Sam's hand on her arm Vala stood calmly and shot a look over at Daniel and then back toward Sam again. She could hear the familiar whiny whisper of Capt. Hailey behind her and she just had to bite her tongue knowing that even on a good day ....it was Vala who was usually in trouble....not Daniel. So she felt she owed the young Captain an explanation and she really tried to be nice, "well...... probably....but trouble is what I do!" Vala couldn't help but giggle as she found the young girl's eyes and sort of warmed to them slightly.....probably for the first time ever. She then looked over at Daniel and smirked, "Oh Daniel come on.....you know you love it!" ribbing him after noticing that he seemed just a little annoyed by the whole thing. "Ok Sam.....give it to us straight.....don't hold back." Vala tried to make light of what was going on....being on the Teltek again she sort of felt in her comfortable territory and a little more at ease......but the way Sam was looking at her....she didn't seem too pleased.

RogueRanger
November 10th, 2010, 12:30 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey}


Jen heard Vala's remark just as she passed the door into the cockpit. It wasn't that she disliked the dark haired woman, in fact she liked her very much. But Jennifer being Jennifer couldn't help but to rub people up, it was one of her foibles which she took great pleasure indulging in. She whipped her head around, poked her tongue out, crossed her eyes and for good measure flipped the bird. But as they say everyone has their day and it was if God was watching her, as she hid behind Teal'c for his shielding bulk, a cramp hit her in the groin and she felt wetness. "Oh sh** not now, please not now." She crossed the short distance to the second pilots seat and sat down, her eyes fixed forward and trying to make herself as small as possible.

*************

Sam moved back to the furthest corner of the cargo room, a place she was so familiar with. The worst memory she had, was when Jack almost sacrificed his life for them as the Ancient knowledge began to take him over for the second time, she shuddered and waited for Vala and Daniel to join her.

((OOC waiting for EVERYONE to catch up)):sam:

Re1ndeer
November 12th, 2010, 12:06 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd}

When Markus was teleported down to the Tel'tak, He had to make sure everything was still there. This being his first ring teleportation, he was a little amazed by it. Now, that was cool."

Then, hearing the order from Sam, he moved to the cockpit of the Tel'tak. Then. Markus looked for his CO, Major Beck. "Sir, is there anything you need me to do?"

squirrely1
November 12th, 2010, 03:10 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey}


Jen heard Vala's remark just as she passed the door into the cockpit. It wasn't that she disliked the dark haired woman, in fact she liked her very much. But Jennifer being Jennifer couldn't help but to rub people up, it was one of her foibles which she took great pleasure indulging in. She whipped her head around, poked her tongue out, crossed her eyes and for good measure flipped the bird. But as they say everyone has their day and it was if God was watching her, as she hid behind Teal'c for his shielding bulk, a cramp hit her in the groin and she felt wetness. "Oh sh** not now, please not now." She crossed the short distance to the second pilots seat and sat down, her eyes fixed forward and trying to make herself as small as possible.

*************

Sam moved back to the furthest corner of the cargo room, a place she was so familiar with. The worst memory she had, was when Jack almost sacrificed his life for them as the Ancient knowledge began to take him over for the second time, she shuddered and waited for Vala and Daniel to join her.

((OOC waiting for EVERYONE to catch up)):sam:

<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey}
{Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

Not remembering exactly what that Earthly gesture was all about Vala sort of rolled her eyes at Hailey trying to ignore most of what she was doing, realizing that her short temper and lack of professionalism was probably due to her young age and inexperience working on a team. Vala dismissed the scene and grabbed hold of Daniel's arm and pulled him with her to join Sam in the far end of the Cargo room. "Ok Sam whatcha got?"

AtlantisRules!!!
November 12th, 2010, 12:21 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Major Marks}

Sam's radio activated, "...Colonel Carter, the Daedalus is standing by and is set for Condition Zulu."

RogueRanger
November 12th, 2010, 01:52 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd}

When Markus was teleported down to the Tel'tak, He had to make sure everything was still there. This being his first ring teleportation, he was a little amazed by it. Now, that was cool."

Then, hearing the order from Sam, he moved to the cockpit of the Tel'tak. Then. Markus looked for his CO, Major Beck. "Sir, is there anything you need me to do?"

{Major Kevin Beck} {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} {temp NPC'}

First time in a Tel'tak, first time using the Ring transporter, Kevin was experiencing a lot of firsts today. he couldn't help share his medics enthusiasm. "For now Sergeant, just enjoy the moment. You won't get many opportunities like this, though I think we should check out this ship, it is kind of cool isn't it?"

Cam looked at SG3's new CO and knew exactly what Sam would say to him. "Just don't touch anything Beck."


<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey}
{Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

Not remembering exactly what that Earthly gesture was all about Vala sort of rolled her eyes at Hailey trying to ignore most of what she was doing, realizing that her short temper and lack of professionalism was probably due to her young age and inexperience working on a team. Vala dismissed the scene and grabbed hold of Daniel's arm and pulled him with her to join Sam in the far end of the Cargo room. "Ok Sam whatcha got?"

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"We have intel from SG4's previous foray into the Alliance territories that they have somewhere in the vicinity of perhaps up to two hundred forced labour prisoners. We need to secure them before we start the main assault." She placed her hands on her hips and made sure the others would not hear. "Cam would not agree and neither would General O'Neill, so I'm on my own on this. You two they can't court martial. In these cases are weapons I need you to somehow get to these people. There isn't enough for all of them, but enough to make a difference. Once both teams have tagged the missiles, I want you to get back to this ship and deliver these weapons. If you can, don't take any risks, but I doubt they are heavily guarded. Tell them that when we start targetting the base from orbit that will be their opportunity to break out. If there are any SGC personnel amongst the prisoners, get them back to the ship with you when you leave and return to your original landing point ok?"

((OOC Sam will still need to brief everyone before the Tel'tak leaves}}

<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Major Marks}

Sam's radio activated, "...Colonel Carter, the Daedalus is standing by and is set for Condition Zulu."

Sam placed a finger on her coms. "Copy that Mark, set condition Zulu throughout the ship, I will be there shortly."

AtlantisRules!!!
November 12th, 2010, 02:54 PM
{Major Marks}"Yes, ma'am, Condition Zulu."

Re1ndeer
November 13th, 2010, 11:39 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd}
Markus nods to his CO and he begins to walk around the Tel'Tak cockpit, looking at every little detail until he is requested to do something else. He is amazed by all the stuff in the cockpit area.

squirrely1
November 14th, 2010, 12:46 PM
{Major Kevin Beck} {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} {temp NPC'}

First time in a Tel'tak, first time using the Ring transporter, Kevin was experiencing a lot of firsts today. he couldn't help share his medics enthusiasm. "For now Sergeant, just enjoy the moment. You won't get many opportunities like this, though I think we should check out this ship, it is kind of cool isn't it?"

Cam looked at SG3's new CO and knew exactly what Sam would say to him. "Just don't touch anything Beck."



{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"We have intel from SG4's previous foray into the Alliance territories that they have somewhere in the vicinity of perhaps up to two hundred forced labour prisoners. We need to secure them before we start the main assault." She placed her hands on her hips and made sure the others would not hear. "Cam would not agree and neither would General O'Neill, so I'm on my own on this. You two they can't court martial. In these cases are weapons I need you to somehow get to these people. There isn't enough for all of them, but enough to make a difference. Once both teams have tagged the missiles, I want you to get back to this ship and deliver these weapons. If you can, don't take any risks, but I doubt they are heavily guarded. Tell them that when we start targetting the base from orbit that will be their opportunity to break out. If there are any SGC personnel amongst the prisoners, get them back to the ship with you when you leave and return to your original landing point ok?"

((OOC Sam will still need to brief everyone before the Tel'tak leaves}}


Sam placed a finger on her coms. "Copy that Mark, set condition Zulu throughout the ship, I will be there shortly."

<Vala's Tel'tek>
{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Dr. Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala wanting to make sure she was hearing the Colonel correctly...she waved her hand towards the crates of weapons. She confirmed, "So you want us to arm these people with these weapons...civilians?" She seemed just a bit nervous at the prospect but realized that would probably be the only way they could pull off such a maneuver in freeing them. Vala gave a sideways glance toward Daniel to see if his expression had blanched white at the plan....but he was surprisingly eager....probably because it involved freeing innocent civilians. Daniel was always for securing the rights of the people. Vala nodded at Sam in confirmation. "We'll do whatever it takes Colonel....you can count on us." Vala swallowed hard as she nervously looked over at the ship's cock pit area....noticing Jennifer sitting shotgun and not really looking forward to piloting next to her. "Uhhhh Colonel.....could we have Teal'c pilot us down to the surface?" She motioned over toward the cockpit area where Teal'c was eagerly standing quietly awaiting his orders.

RogueRanger
November 14th, 2010, 08:49 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>


{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Capt. Jennifer Hailey}




{Major Marks}"Yes, ma'am, Condition Zulu."

"Thank you Mark, let me know as soon as the Admiral is away please. I'll be there in a few moments." Sam replied to her XO.


<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd}
Markus nods to his CO and he begins to walk around the Tel'Tak cockpit, looking at every little detail until he is requested to do something else. He is amazed by all the stuff in the cockpit area.

Sam wandered over near the rookie and leaned down towards him, she could see he was a bundle of nerves. She patted him on the shoulder gently, almost as his mother would. "Don't fret over it too much Sergeant, it does get easier believe me." She stood and leaned against the bulkhead, watching the crew settle in.


<Vala's Tel'tek>
{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Dr. Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala wanting to make sure she was hearing the Colonel correctly...she waved her hand towards the crates of weapons. She confirmed, "So you want us to arm these people with these weapons...civilians?" She seemed just a bit nervous at the prospect but realized that would probably be the only way they could pull off such a maneuver in freeing them. Vala gave a sideways glance toward Daniel to see if his expression had blanched white at the plan....but he was surprisingly eager....probably because it involved freeing innocent civilians. Daniel was always for securing the rights of the people. Vala nodded at Sam in confirmation. "We'll do whatever it takes Colonel....you can count on us." Vala swallowed hard as she nervously looked over at the ship's cock pit area....noticing Jennifer sitting shotgun and not really looking forward to piloting next to her. "Uhhhh Colonel.....could we have Teal'c pilot us down to the surface?" She motioned over toward the cockpit area where Teal'c was eagerly standing quietly awaiting his orders.

"It's your ship Vala, so effectively you are Captain until you're on the ground. Now is everyone ready?" She wated for them all to assemble in the cockpit area.

Jennifer looked over at Vala coming from behind, she had to twist her neck to see her. She mouthed silently "I'm sorry.." And stood and allowed Teal'c to take her place. She went and sat next to Markus and buried her head in her hands.


((OOC could someone give Apollo a poke for me, my finger is sore from too much poking today)):o

AtlantisRules!!!
November 15th, 2010, 11:32 AM
{Major Marks}

Marks replied over the radio "...The Admiral has been cleared for launch and will be away in a minute or so."

Apollodragon
November 15th, 2010, 01:26 PM
((OOC Sorry I have not posted anything in a couple of weeks. I will post something here sometime tonight Arizona time))

Apollodragon
November 15th, 2010, 04:46 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

Like Vala had mixed feelings about the rings, they helped speed up travel but they sure felt really weird. Daniel watched as everyone followed Sam's orders while he, Vala, and Sam made it toward the rear of cargo bay. He laughed out loud when Jen flipped Vala the bird and Vala looked as if she was lost in it's meaning.


{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"We have intel from SG4's previous foray into the Alliance territories that they have somewhere in the vicinity of perhaps up to two hundred forced labour prisoners. We need to secure them before we start the main assault." She placed her hands on her hips and made sure the others would not hear. "Cam would not agree and neither would General O'Neill, so I'm on my own on this. You two they can't court martial. In these cases are weapons I need you to somehow get to these people. There isn't enough for all of them, but enough to make a difference. Once both teams have tagged the missiles, I want you to get back to this ship and deliver these weapons. If you can, don't take any risks, but I doubt they are heavily guarded. Tell them that when we start targetting the base from orbit that will be their opportunity to break out. If there are any SGC personnel amongst the prisoners, get them back to the ship with you when you leave and return to your original landing point ok?"

"No problem Sam, it sounds like a good plan. Also if prisoners with these weapons will act as a diversion for the ones we are getting out and SG1 and SG3 to complete their mission," Daniel replied. He had learned a few tactics from his years with Jack and his posting at the SGC. "Come on Vala how hard can flying this thing be?"

AtlantisRules!!!
November 15th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Marks came over Sam's radio yet again, "The Admiral is now away."

RogueRanger
November 15th, 2010, 08:31 PM
{Major Marks}

Marks replied over the radio "...The Admiral has been cleared for launch and will be away in a minute or so."


<Vala's Tel'tak>

Like Vala had mixed feelings about the rings, they helped speed up travel but they sure felt really weird. Daniel watched as everyone followed Sam's orders while he, Vala, and Sam made it toward the rear of cargo bay. He laughed out loud when Jen flipped Vala the bird and Vala looked as if she was lost in it's meaning.


{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"We have intel from SG4's previous foray into the Alliance territories that they have somewhere in the vicinity of perhaps up to two hundred forced labour prisoners. We need to secure them before we start the main assault." She placed her hands on her hips and made sure the others would not hear. "Cam would not agree and neither would General O'Neill, so I'm on my own on this. You two they can't court martial. In these cases are weapons I need you to somehow get to these people. There isn't enough for all of them, but enough to make a difference. Once both teams have tagged the missiles, I want you to get back to this ship and deliver these weapons. If you can, don't take any risks, but I doubt they are heavily guarded. Tell them that when we start targetting the base from orbit that will be their opportunity to break out. If there are any SGC personnel amongst the prisoners, get them back to the ship with you when you leave and return to your original landing point ok?"

"No problem Sam, it sounds like a good plan. Also if prisoners with these weapons will act as a diversion for the ones we are getting out and SG1 and SG3 to complete their mission," Daniel replied. He had learned a few tactics from his years with Jack and his posting at the SGC. "Come on Vala how hard can flying this thing be?"

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"That's the plan Daniel.." Then she lowered her voice. "...and keep it quiet, only we three know ok?"



Marks came over Sam's radio yet again, "The Admiral is now away."

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Thankyou Mark, ask Colonel Caldwell to prep for rendezvous alpha niner tango seven as soon as our pilots have breifed with the Admiral. And tell Doctor Hayden she should ready the medbays for incoming, we have no idea what to espect."

((OOC Med bay hads it's own thread)):)

***************

*GM's note. As soon as everyone is assembled Sam will give her final briefing and the mission will be on*

Col.Foley
November 15th, 2010, 09:36 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

Like Vala had mixed feelings about the rings, they helped speed up travel but they sure felt really weird. Daniel watched as everyone followed Sam's orders while he, Vala, and Sam made it toward the rear of cargo bay. He laughed out loud when Jen flipped Vala the bird and Vala looked as if she was lost in it's meaning.


{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"We have intel from SG4's previous foray into the Alliance territories that they have somewhere in the vicinity of perhaps up to two hundred forced labour prisoners. We need to secure them before we start the main assault." She placed her hands on her hips and made sure the others would not hear. "Cam would not agree and neither would General O'Neill, so I'm on my own on this. You two they can't court martial. In these cases are weapons I need you to somehow get to these people. There isn't enough for all of them, but enough to make a difference. Once both teams have tagged the missiles, I want you to get back to this ship and deliver these weapons. If you can, don't take any risks, but I doubt they are heavily guarded. Tell them that when we start targetting the base from orbit that will be their opportunity to break out. If there are any SGC personnel amongst the prisoners, get them back to the ship with you when you leave and return to your original landing point ok?"

"No problem Sam, it sounds like a good plan. Also if prisoners with these weapons will act as a diversion for the ones we are getting out and SG1 and SG3 to complete their mission," Daniel replied. He had learned a few tactics from his years with Jack and his posting at the SGC. "Come on Vala how hard can flying this thing be?"
<Vala's Telta'k> <Bridge>
Cameron Mitchell Major Beck

Cameron went over to Daniel slapping him on the back a bit roughly while he quipped. "Come on Jackson I would like to see you fly this bucket."

Major Beck, watched the exchange from the background, quieting his mind and watching the quiet banter that permeated the team bay.

RogueRanger
November 16th, 2010, 02:12 PM
{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Sam double checked everyone was there, she then went and stood at the front of the ship, near Vala's pilots seat with her hands behind her back. "Okay everyone listen up I will say this only once. You guys have the most important and most dnagerous job to do and I wished to hell I was going with you. That being said, this will be my last words to you until you are cleared to break radio silence." She made sure she rammed that last part home. "Vala, your LZ is one and half kilometres east of the base, in a clearing amongst the woods. Once down, you will all go to the base area and paint the missile silos with the irradiated dye in the paintguns. There are sixteen silos and until we fry those, we can't go any further. Oh and paint any targets of opportunity as well." She waited until they had absorbed that little piece of information. "Once you've done that, pull back to the LZ and Cam will break RS and signal with two squawks. I don't have to tell you to take cover of course..." She frowned in that motherly way Sam did at times then continued. "Lastly, when you are clear to go, we need to shut down the power core and the Asgard jamming transmitter. When that is done, Caldwell will send in the Marines for mop up, you can assist at your own descretion. That is all, any questions?" She knew there would be, but they are on the clock now. Sam tilted her head at Daniel and Vala that said to them, they knew what to do.

Jennifer pushed herself up from the floor against the bulkhead, she wanted to throw up and just hide, but she held it back and spoke softly. "Ma'am, there are four control bunkers on the map we saw, how do we know which is the primary one?"

"We don't Captain, but at a guess I would say the most activity should tell you."

"Yes ma'am."

Col.Foley
November 17th, 2010, 11:25 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak.>
Cameron Mitchell

Cam looked around the compartment himself, he had no questions, it seemed a reasonably straight forward enough mission given the circumstances but he did not want to speak for anyone else. He was not a mind reader, and he felt uncomfortable to say the least in saying everything was all clear.

He looked around the cabin again and spotted Beck, a mutual look of understanding passed between the two, he was in no position to say the all clear either. So Cam gave it a couple more minutes to make sure everything was clear in everyone's minds. Better that then the alternative.

squirrely1
November 18th, 2010, 03:16 AM
{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Sam double checked everyone was there, she then went and stood at the front of the ship, near Vala's pilots seat with her hands behind her back. "Okay everyone listen up I will say this only once. You guys have the most important and most dnagerous job to do and I wished to hell I was going with you. That being said, this will be my last words to you until you are cleared to break radio silence." She made sure she rammed that last part home. "Vala, your LZ is one and half kilometres east of the base, in a clearing amongst the woods. Once down, you will all go to the base area and paint the missile silos with the irradiated dye in the paintguns. There are sixteen silos and until we fry those, we can't go any further. Oh and paint any targets of opportunity as well." She waited until they had absorbed that little piece of information. "Once you've done that, pull back to the LZ and Cam will break RS and signal with two squawks. I don't have to tell you to take cover of course..." She frowned in that motherly way Sam did at times then continued. "Lastly, when you are clear to go, we need to shut down the power core and the Asgard jamming transmitter. When that is done, Caldwell will send in the Marines for mop up, you can assist at your own descretion. That is all, any questions?" She knew there would be, but they are on the clock now. Sam tilted her head at Daniel and Vala that said to them, they knew what to do.

Jennifer pushed herself up from the floor against the bulkhead, she wanted to throw up and just hide, but she held it back and spoke softly. "Ma'am, there are four control bunkers on the map we saw, how do we know which is the primary one?"

"We don't Captain, but at a guess I would say the most activity should tell you."

"Yes ma'am."

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran} {Col. Cameron Mitchell} {Teal'c}

Vala gave Samantha a confirming look...one of "we got this!" She followed Cam's lead and did not disturb the quiet hush of the room with any unnecessary comment which was doing something for her. Her eyes met up with Mitchell's and then on to Daniel for reassurance. She felt relieved knowing that these men were experienced in the ways of SG Missions and she breathed in deeply as she slowly let out her breath murmuring softly, "I wish you could come along too Sam.....but we will not disappoint" She almost winked at her and then stopped herself not wanting to give away the small hidden agenda they had between them.

She waited a bit but then she always hated the flight protocols involved with disembarkation. She just wanted to get the show on the road. So she impatiently moved closer to her consoles and placed her hand on T'ealc's shoulder and began to review the mission with him. "Teal'c prepare for departure as soon as the Colonel is safely back on board and we get the all clear. Then Lay in a course for the base. As we approach we'll go stealth, when in range, do our scans to ensure our intel was accurate....that way we'll determine exactly where our LZ will be." She almost rambled on but then stopped herself.

She spun around and noticed everyone just staring at her and felt their tenseness. "I can do this......really." Trying to reassure the crew that she could navigate this ship, trying to ease them a bit she barked, "Everyone else....just go away...." She motioned with her hands as to shoo them cuz it always made her nervous with people watching over her shoulder. She gave Cam a quick nod, "You guys may as well dig in and get comfy.....and saddle up as they say. It will take us a while to get there but once there things are going to move quickly. So while you're waiting check your gear......or something!" She knew Col. Mitchell would take it from here with regard to the rest of the team. Her mission for now was to just get them on the ground covertly and safely in the landing zone at the base. She began twiddling with her hair nervously and wished so much she had a piece of gum on her. "Wait!!....anyone have some gum? I really really need to chew gum right now!"

AtlantisRules!!!
November 18th, 2010, 05:29 PM
{Major Marks}

Marks voice came over Sam's radio "Colonel Carter, three ha'taks have just returned to the planet. We're picking up some chatter and recording it for translation."

RogueRanger
November 18th, 2010, 06:00 PM
{Major Marks}

Marks voice came over Sam's radio "Colonel Carter, three ha'taks have just returned to the planet. We're picking up some chatter and recording it for translation."

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Copy that Kevin, I'll be there in five minutes."

"Right then you're all set. Vala, Cam all of you. Make me proud." Sam went around to each and everyone and hugged them all, even the newbies. She then stepped onto the ring platform which auto rotated and sent her back to the Hammond.

When Sam was at last gone Jennifer decided that if they were going to work as a team, she might as well start. She reached into her backpack and brought out a tube of gum, the bulk pack. She ripped of the plastic seal and offered it to Vala first. "Here you go Vala, go on I've plenty. I guess now all we have to is wait for Sam to give us the go ahead when she's on the bridge."

Col.Foley
November 18th, 2010, 08:22 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran} {Col. Cameron Mitchell} {Teal'c}

Vala gave Samantha a confirming look...one of "we got this!" She followed Cam's lead and did not disturb the quiet hush of the room with any unnecessary comment which was doing something for her. Her eyes met up with Mitchell's and then on to Daniel for reassurance. She felt relieved knowing that these men were experienced in the ways of SG Missions and she breathed in deeply as she slowly let out her breath murmuring softly, "I wish you could come along too Sam.....but we will not disappoint" She almost winked at her and then stopped herself not wanting to give away the small hidden agenda they had between them.

She waited a bit but then she always hated the flight protocols involved with disembarkation. She just wanted to get the show on the road. So she impatiently moved closer to her consoles and placed her hand on T'ealc's shoulder and began to review the mission with him. "Teal'c prepare for departure as soon as the Colonel is safely back on board and we get the all clear. Then Lay in a course for the base. As we approach we'll go stealth, when in range, do our scans to ensure our intel was accurate....that way we'll determine exactly where our LZ will be." She almost rambled on but then stopped herself.

She spun around and noticed everyone just staring at her and felt their tenseness. "I can do this......really." Trying to reassure the crew that she could navigate this ship, trying to ease them a bit she barked, "Everyone else....just go away...." She motioned with her hands as to shoo them cuz it always made her nervous with people watching over her shoulder. She gave Cam a quick nod, "You guys may as well dig in and get comfy.....and saddle up as they say. It will take us a while to get there but once there things are going to move quickly. So while you're waiting check your gear......or something!" She knew Col. Mitchell would take it from here with regard to the rest of the team. Her mission for now was to just get them on the ground covertly and safely in the landing zone at the base. She began twiddling with her hair nervously and wished so much she had a piece of gum on her. "Wait!!....anyone have some gum? I really really need to chew gum right now!" Cameron Mitchell
Cameron nodded and reached into one of his compartments on his pants and pulled out a piece of gum. He used it as an excuse to go over to the control station and handed it to her, but instead of just giving it to her when she reached for it, he used a vice like grip on her and dragged her close. "Hey you OK? Any questions for me? Relax I got your back no matter what." He said to her reassuringly, he could tell that she was nervous this being another big mission for her, but he wanted to assure her that he was there no matter what and had her back.



{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Copy that Kevin, I'll be there in five minutes."

"Right then you're all set. Vala, Cam all of you. Make me proud." Sam went around to each and everyone and hugged them all, even the newbies. She then stepped onto the ring platform which auto rotated and sent her back to the Hammond.

When Sam was at last gone Jennifer decided that if they were going to work as a team, she might as well start. She reached into her backpack and brought out a tube of gum, the bulk pack. She ripped of the plastic seal and offered it to Vala first. "Here you go Vala, go on I've plenty. I guess now all we have to is wait for Sam to give us the go ahead when she's on the bridge."

Major Beck
Beck was a bit shocked about being hugged by his technical CO on this mission, he was just...shocked...again...at it...he had heard rumors of course of the closeness of this group of people, the familiarity and the friendly attitude of this team and its command structure. But it would still take a while getting used to it, he had to admit, maybe it would take him the rest of his life, but as she moved on he made the final mental preparations.

squirrely1
November 19th, 2010, 03:21 AM
{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Copy that Kevin, I'll be there in five minutes."

"Right then you're all set. Vala, Cam all of you. Make me proud." Sam went around to each and everyone and hugged them all, even the newbies. She then stepped onto the ring platform which auto rotated and sent her back to the Hammond.

When Sam was at last gone Jennifer decided that if they were going to work as a team, she might as well start. She reached into her backpack and brought out a tube of gum, the bulk pack. She ripped of the plastic seal and offered it to Vala first. "Here you go Vala, go on I've plenty. I guess now all we have to is wait for Sam to give us the go ahead when she's on the bridge."
{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt a little misty eyed and full of emotion as Sam hugged her and made her rounds throughout the team....giving her signature sendoff. When it came to seeing her friends step out into dark uncharted waters the colonel didn't care about military protocol. These people were her friends first and Sam always made that clear. Vala felt that familiar lump in her throat as she watched Sam disappear off the Tel'tak....it was clear now that they were on their own.

Just when she felt the most overwhelmed with emotion a thin yet strong arm pushed toward her a pack of gum. "Here you go Vala, go on I've plenty. I guess now all we have to is wait for Sam to give us the go ahead when she's on the bridge."

Vala looked at the attractive and earnest woman and smiled and reached out to accept her peace offering. "Thank you Jennifer" Vala took a few pieces, immediately popped them into her mouth and began chewing them feverishly. And even though she had her mouth full she always managed to talk quite eloquently ....a skill many felt was quite ingenious yet mysterious. "Yes it will just take the Colonel a few more minutes to give us the all clear.....then I'm afraid it's up to us."




<Vala's Tel'tak>
Cameron Mitchell
Cameron nodded and reached into one of his compartments on his pants and pulled out a piece of gum. He used it as an excuse to go over to the control station and handed it to her, but instead of just giving it to her when she reached for it, he used a vice like grip on her and dragged her close. "Hey you OK? Any questions for me? Relax I got your back no matter what." He said to her reassuringly, he could tell that she was nervous this being another big mission for her, but he wanted to assure her that he was there no matter what and had her back.




Major Beck
Beck was a bit shocked about being hugged by his technical CO on this mission, he was just...shocked...again...at it...he had heard rumors of course of the closeness of this group of people, the familiarity and the friendly attitude of this team and its command structure. But it would still take a while getting used to it, he had to admit, maybe it would take him the rest of his life, but as she moved on he made the final mental preparations.
<Vala's Tel'tak>
Cameron Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala seemed to intensify her chewing as if she had some vendetta to settle with that piece of gum specifically. Cameron must have noticed her nervousness and approached her with his own offering. Vala smiled wryly at his gesture, but as she reached out to take his gum, she was quickly pulled toward him. A maneuver Cam only performed with Vala because he knew it always seemed to snap her out of whatever funk she found herself in. "Hey you OK? Any questions for me? Relax I got your back no matter what."

Vala did enjoy the feel of Cameron's strong touch, it immediately soothed her and she allowed a tear to well up in her eyes as she looked straight into his steely bluish gray ones. "Uh yeah... I'm fine Cameron.....and I know.....you always have my back. I couldn't even begin to do this if you weren't here." She nodded smiling warmly at him but then pushed away suddenly she straightened herself, clearing her throat and bellowed with confidence, "Can you and Beck keep the rest of the crew occupied? Busy doing something? It could get nutso in here with these close quarters if everyone's going stir crazy." She urged his help and knew he'd handle the situation expertly ......the Cameron Mitchell way..... and this calmed her greatly.

AtlantisRules!!!
November 21st, 2010, 01:28 PM
<Vala's Teltak>

{Major Kevin Marks}

Major Marks' disembodied voice came over the comm system, "Teltak, docking clamps will be released once the 302's have returned and are prepared to give escort."

RogueRanger
November 21st, 2010, 02:08 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>
Cameron Mitchell
Cameron nodded and reached into one of his compartments on his pants and pulled out a piece of gum. He used it as an excuse to go over to the control station and handed it to her, but instead of just giving it to her when she reached for it, he used a vice like grip on her and dragged her close. "Hey you OK? Any questions for me? Relax I got your back no matter what." He said to her reassuringly, he could tell that she was nervous this being another big mission for her, but he wanted to assure her that he was there no matter what and had her back.




Major Beck
Beck was a bit shocked about being hugged by his technical CO on this mission, he was just...shocked...again...at it...he had heard rumors of course of the closeness of this group of people, the familiarity and the friendly attitude of this team and its command structure. But it would still take a while getting used to it, he had to admit, maybe it would take him the rest of his life, but as she moved on he made the final mental preparations.



{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt a little misty eyed and full of emotion as Sam hugged her and made her rounds throughout the team....giving her signature sendoff. When it came to seeing her friends step out into dark uncharted waters the colonel didn't care about military protocol. These people were her friends first and Sam always made that clear. Vala felt that familiar lump in her throat as she watched Sam disappear off the Tel'tak....it was clear now that they were on their own.

Just when she felt the most overwhelmed with emotion a thin yet strong arm pushed toward her a pack of gum. "Here you go Vala, go on I've plenty. I guess now all we have to is wait for Sam to give us the go ahead when she's on the bridge."

Vala looked at the attractive and earnest woman and smiled and reached out to accept her peace offering. "Thank you Jennifer" Vala took a few pieces, immediately popped them into her mouth and began chewing them feverishly. And even though she had her mouth full she always managed to talk quite eloquently ....a skill many felt was quite ingenious yet mysterious. "Yes it will just take the Colonel a few more minutes to give us the all clear.....then I'm afraid it's up to us."




<Vala's Tel'tak>
Cameron Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala seemed to intensify her chewing as if she had some vendetta to settle with that piece of gum specifically. Cameron must have noticed her nervousness and approached her with his own offering. Vala smiled wryly at his gesture, but as she reached out to take his gum, she was quickly pulled toward him. A maneuver Cam only performed with Vala because he knew it always seemed to snap her out of whatever funk she found herself in. "Hey you OK? Any questions for me? Relax I got your back no matter what."

Vala did enjoy the feel of Cameron's strong touch, it immediately soothed her and she allowed a tear to well up in her eyes as she looked straight into his steely bluish gray ones. "Uh yeah... I'm fine Cameron.....and I know.....you always have my back. I couldn't even begin to do this if you weren't here." She nodded smiling warmly at him but then pushed away suddenly she straightened herself, clearing her throat and bellowed with confidence, "Can you and Beck keep the rest of the crew occupied? Busy doing something? It could get nutso in here with these close quarters if everyone's going stir crazy." She urged his help and knew he'd handle the situation expertly ......the Cameron Mitchell way..... and this calmed her greatly.


<Vala's Teltak>

{Major Kevin Marks}

Major Marks' disembodied voice came over the comm system, "Teltak, docking clamps will be released once the 302's have returned and are prepared to give escort."


{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

The Tel'tak had been fitted with extra seats, similar to those used on the 304 control stations, four in total behind the front two. Each position had a monitor and function, and before Jennifer decided to sit directly behind Teal'c she placed her small hand on Vala's shoulder. "We're in this together ma'am and as before with the last mission, we'll be needing each other more than we realise. I guess what I'm trying to say is...I'm sorry for being a an ass, but you'll get used to it." She held her hand for a moment longer and then sat, the station she chose, was the main coms and so she answered Major Marks. "Confirm docking release on availability of escort Major." She relayed the message to Vala and swung her seat around to face inwards to Beck and the rest of the two teams. "So ok, I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting goose bumps...Colonel Mitchell and Teal'c I know you won't exactly be feeling that, but Major Beck, Markus, Vincent what about you?"

Col.Foley
November 21st, 2010, 03:06 PM
<Vala's Teltak>

{Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt a little misty eyed and full of emotion as Sam hugged her and made her rounds throughout the team....giving her signature sendoff. When it came to seeing her friends step out into dark uncharted waters the colonel didn't care about military protocol. These people were her friends first and Sam always made that clear. Vala felt that familiar lump in her throat as she watched Sam disappear off the Tel'tak....it was clear now that they were on their own.

Just when she felt the most overwhelmed with emotion a thin yet strong arm pushed toward her a pack of gum. "Here you go Vala, go on I've plenty. I guess now all we have to is wait for Sam to give us the go ahead when she's on the bridge."

Vala looked at the attractive and earnest woman and smiled and reached out to accept her peace offering. "Thank you Jennifer" Vala took a few pieces, immediately popped them into her mouth and began chewing them feverishly. And even though she had her mouth full she always managed to talk quite eloquently ....a skill many felt was quite ingenious yet mysterious. "Yes it will just take the Colonel a few more minutes to give us the all clear.....then I'm afraid it's up to us."




<Vala's Tel'tak>
Cameron Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala seemed to intensify her chewing as if she had some vendetta to settle with that piece of gum specifically. Cameron must have noticed her nervousness and approached her with his own offering. Vala smiled wryly at his gesture, but as she reached out to take his gum, she was quickly pulled toward him. A maneuver Cam only performed with Vala because he knew it always seemed to snap her out of whatever funk she found herself in. "Hey you OK? Any questions for me? Relax I got your back no matter what."

Vala did enjoy the feel of Cameron's strong touch, it immediately soothed her and she allowed a tear to well up in her eyes as she looked straight into his steely bluish gray ones. "Uh yeah... I'm fine Cameron.....and I know.....you always have my back. I couldn't even begin to do this if you weren't here." She nodded smiling warmly at him but then pushed away suddenly she straightened herself, clearing her throat and bellowed with confidence, "Can you and Beck keep the rest of the crew occupied? Busy doing something? It could get nutso in here with these close quarters if everyone's going stir crazy." She urged his help and knew he'd handle the situation expertly ......the Cameron Mitchell way..... and this calmed her greatly.
Cam Mitchell...bounty hunter. :P
Cameron winked and grinned at her sharing a moment between the two of them as he made his way into the back seat compartment. He then barked an order to everyone. "Alright people we do not know what we will be facing down there so lets check our equipment and everything one more time, the last thing we need is an equipment failure to wreck our chances, so I want all equipment checked, andd double checked, and checked again if we have time for it. Got it?" He got a chourus of nods in response. "Good"

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

The Tel'tak had been fitted with extra seats, similar to those used on the 304 control stations, four in total behind the front two. Each position had a monitor and function, and before Jennifer decided to sit directly behind Teal'c she placed her small hand on Vala's shoulder. "We're in this together ma'am and as before with the last mission, we'll be needing each other more than we realise. I guess what I'm trying to say is...I'm sorry for being a an ass, but you'll get used to it." She held her hand for a moment longer and then sat, the station she chose, was the main coms and so she answered Major Marks. "Confirm docking release on availability of escort Major." She relayed the message to Vala and swung her seat around to face inwards to Beck and the rest of the two teams. "So ok, I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting goose bumps...Colonel Mitchell and Teal'c I know you won't exactly be feeling that, but Major Beck, Markus, Vincent what about you?"

Major Beck
Beck's head turned over as he wondered what he could do to respond to the question. He wondered if he should be whimsy, confident, or truthful. He did not know the young Officer and had no idea how she would react, though in the end it did give him some small...though irrational he knew...comfort that she was a veteran of a couple of these things and still was nervous. She seemed at best...a contradiction to him.

"Truthfully?" he chuckled ruefully and got a philsophical look on his face. "Its like the butterflies you get when you face down your high school crush, older, more sophisticated, higher grade, then you are when you are trying to ask her to the prom...as calmly as possible. But it is just a mission and even in that situation all you can do is fall back and rely on what experience you do have...which I might add I am a lot more experienced in making things go boom then I was at asking pretty girls out to the prom." He flashed her a confident smile and hoped it would steady some of her nerves.

He then turned to hear Cameron's orders, nodded, and got busy.

Apollodragon
November 22nd, 2010, 01:12 PM
<Vala's Teltak>

Dr. Daniel Jackson

Daniel felt the tension growing between each member of SG1 and the rest crew on broad the ship. "Damn it I wish Jack was here to crack some joke to lighten the mood."

While giving Sam a hug, Daniel said "Sam good luck on the Hammond. Me and Vala will watch over your baby chicks, Mother Hen."

Daniel was glad that Cam was able to find the baby chicks something to do since the pressure was building on Vala for her first leadership position mission. Once Sam ringed out Daniel stood behind the front left seat and pointed to it, "Captain Vala the captain's seat await."

RogueRanger
November 22nd, 2010, 02:23 PM
((OOC I will have to try and poke Valorin and Oranos to post. In the meantime, AuntyQ and Foley, oh and me as well, I just got word from on high we should be putting our quotes in spoilers especially if there is a lot of text)) :eek:

Princess Awinita
November 22nd, 2010, 07:08 PM
{{Post edited/moved, please ignore thanks}}

squirrely1
November 23rd, 2010, 11:00 AM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

The Tel'tak had been fitted with extra seats, similar to those used on the 304 control stations, four in total behind the front two. Each position had a monitor and function, and before Jennifer decided to sit directly behind Teal'c she placed her small hand on Vala's shoulder. "We're in this together ma'am and as before with the last mission, we'll be needing each other more than we realise. I guess what I'm trying to say is...I'm sorry for being a an ass, but you'll get used to it." She held her hand for a moment longer and then sat, the station she chose, was the main coms and so she answered Major Marks. "Confirm docking release on availability of escort Major." She relayed the message to Vala and swung her seat around to face inwards to Beck and the rest of the two teams. "So ok, I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting goose bumps...Colonel Mitchell and Teal'c I know you won't exactly be feeling that, but Major Beck, Markus, Vincent what about you?"
<Vala's Teltak>
{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}
Vala smiled at the young woman and nodded, "Yes.... I guess we will just have to learn to get along Captain.....and well I am no cupcake... I will admit." She smirked at her just a bit to remove some of the tension between them. After hearing the com's report she barked back toward Jennifer, "Inform Major Marks that we are a go and waiting for release." She drew in a deep breath and looked around at everyone...one last time... "Ok people this is it!" She bit her lower lip and sort of closed her eye...just waiting for confirmation.


<Vala's Teltak>

Cam Mitchell...bounty hunter. :P
Cameron winked and grinned at her sharing a moment between the two of them as he made his way into the back seat compartment. He then barked an order to everyone. "Alright people we do not know what we will be facing down there so lets check our equipment and everything one more time, the last thing we need is an equipment failure to wreck our chances, so I want all equipment checked, andd double checked, and checked again if we have time for it. Got it?" He got a chourus of nods in response. "Good"


Major Beck
Beck's head turned over as he wondered what he could do to respond to the question. He wondered if he should be whimsy, confident, or truthful. He did not know the young Officer and had no idea how she would react, though in the end it did give him some small...though irrational he knew...comfort that she was a veteran of a couple of these things and still was nervous. She seemed at best...a contradiction to him.

"Truthfully?" he chuckled ruefully and got a philsophical look on his face. "Its like the butterflies you get when you face down your high school crush, older, more sophisticated, higher grade, then you are when you are trying to ask her to the prom...as calmly as possible. But it is just a mission and even in that situation all you can do is fall back and rely on what experience you do have...which I might add I am a lot more experienced in making things go boom then I was at asking pretty girls out to the prom." He flashed her a confident smile and hoped it would steady some of her nerves.

He then turned to hear Cameron's orders, nodded, and got busy.


Cam Mitchell...bounty hunter. :P {Vala Mal Doran} {Major Kevin Beck}

Vala reciprocated the glance at Cameron and immediately felt a calm come over her hearing him bark his orders .... in that Mitchell fashion getting everyone in line and ready. Then she overheard Beck relay his story to Jennifer and felt that was a sweet moment for him to share. She always loved this part of the missions...the long trips of travel which allowed the crew to really get to know one another. She achieve eye contact with him....probably for the first time. And related to him, "Ah well Major...I'm glad right about now that it's the things that go boom part that you are experienced at for this mission. But....if you ever get time... after the mission....I have alot of girl tips I can share with ya to help you with that other part!" Vala winked at him and found herself wanting to giggle outloud but she stopped herself and cleared her throat as she herself tried to ready her mind...and get her head set right for the mission. "Yeah butterflies ....that's an understatement right now" :S


<Vala's Teltak>

Dr. Daniel Jackson

Daniel felt the tension growing between each member of SG1 and the rest crew on broad the ship. "Damn it I wish Jack was here to crack some joke to lighten the mood."

While giving Sam a hug, Daniel said "Sam good luck on the Hammond. Me and Vala will watch over your baby chicks, Mother Hen."

Daniel was glad that Cam was able to find the baby chicks something to do since the pressure was building on Vala for her first leadership position mission. Once Sam ringed out Daniel stood behind the front left seat and pointed to it, "Captain Vala the captain's seat await."

Dr. Daniel Jackson {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snickered at Daniel as she took her seat, "Ok now.....if only we could get some room service... I'm starved!"

RogueRanger
November 23rd, 2010, 04:29 PM
<Vala's Teltak>

Cam Mitchell...bounty hunter. :P
Cameron winked and grinned at her sharing a moment between the two of them as he made his way into the back seat compartment. He then barked an order to everyone. "Alright people we do not know what we will be facing down there so lets check our equipment and everything one more time, the last thing we need is an equipment failure to wreck our chances, so I want all equipment checked, andd double checked, and checked again if we have time for it. Got it?" He got a chourus of nods in response. "Good"


Major Beck
Beck's head turned over as he wondered what he could do to respond to the question. He wondered if he should be whimsy, confident, or truthful. He did not know the young Officer and had no idea how she would react, though in the end it did give him some small...though irrational he knew...comfort that she was a veteran of a couple of these things and still was nervous. She seemed at best...a contradiction to him.

"Truthfully?" he chuckled ruefully and got a philsophical look on his face. "Its like the butterflies you get when you face down your high school crush, older, more sophisticated, higher grade, then you are when you are trying to ask her to the prom...as calmly as possible. But it is just a mission and even in that situation all you can do is fall back and rely on what experience you do have...which I might add I am a lot more experienced in making things go boom then I was at asking pretty girls out to the prom." He flashed her a confident smile and hoped it would steady some of her nerves.

He then turned to hear Cameron's orders, nodded, and got busy.



<Vala's Teltak>

Dr. Daniel Jackson

Daniel felt the tension growing between each member of SG1 and the rest crew on broad the ship. "Damn it I wish Jack was here to crack some joke to lighten the mood."

While giving Sam a hug, Daniel said "Sam good luck on the Hammond. Me and Vala will watch over your baby chicks, Mother Hen."

Daniel was glad that Cam was able to find the baby chicks something to do since the pressure was building on Vala for her first leadership position mission. Once Sam ringed out Daniel stood behind the front left seat and pointed to it, "Captain Vala the captain's seat await."



<Vala's Teltak>
{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}
Vala smiled at the young woman and nodded, "Yes.... I guess we will just have to learn to get along Captain.....and well I am no cupcake... I will admit." She smirked at her just a bit to remove some of the tension between them. After hearing the com's report she barked back toward Jennifer, "Inform Major Marks that we are a go and waiting for release." She drew in a deep breath and looked around at everyone...one last time... "Ok people this is it!" She bit her lower lip and sort of closed her eye...just waiting for confirmation.




Cam Mitchell...bounty hunter. :P {Vala Mal Doran} {Major Kevin Beck}

Vala reciprocated the glance at Cameron and immediately felt a calm come over her hearing him bark his orders .... in that Mitchell fashion getting everyone in line and ready. Then she overheard Beck relay his story to Jennifer and felt that was a sweet moment for him to share. She always loved this part of the missions...the long trips of travel which allowed the crew to really get to know one another. She achieve eye contact with him....probably for the first time. And related to him, "Ah well Major...I'm glad right about now that it's the things that go boom part that you are experienced at for this mission. But....if you ever get time... after the mission....I have alot of girl tips I can share with ya to help you with that other part!" Vala winked at him and found herself wanting to giggle outloud but she stopped herself and cleared her throat as she herself tried to ready her mind...and get her head set right for the mission. "Yeah butterflies ....that's an understatement right now" :S



Dr. Daniel Jackson {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snickered at Daniel as she took her seat, "Ok now.....if only we could get some room service... I'm starved!"


{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Major Beck's words were a medicine to Jen, it brightened her mood and Vala's reassurance boosted her even more so, but trust Colonel Mitchell to throw a bucket of water over her. She smiled at him, Jennifer if anything else was effeciant. She had completely stripped down her side arm and P90 three times before boarding the Tel'tak and wasn't about to do it again. She looked at Teal'c, then Vincent and Markus, shrugged her shoulders and hefted her laptop onto her knees and opened it. The mission was her focus now. "Thank you Major Beck, I needed that, but it doesn't ever take it away. It's like your favourite fair ground ride, you hate it with a kind of affair with it and you won't let it beat you, ever." She cast a look at Vala, she knew all too well about stepping into danger, it was like a drug. "Teal'c, Vala and all of you, when this is over I so have to get you to the Seattle State Fair, Daniel knows what I mean. I'm sure Markus does. Vincent do you have that sort of thing in Australia, the Fair I mean?"

Col.Foley
November 24th, 2010, 11:07 PM
<Vala's Teltak>


<Vala's Teltak>
{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}
Vala smiled at the young woman and nodded, "Yes.... I guess we will just have to learn to get along Captain.....and well I am no cupcake... I will admit." She smirked at her just a bit to remove some of the tension between them. After hearing the com's report she barked back toward Jennifer, "Inform Major Marks that we are a go and waiting for release." She drew in a deep breath and looked around at everyone...one last time... "Ok people this is it!" She bit her lower lip and sort of closed her eye...just waiting for confirmation.




Cam Mitchell...bounty hunter. :P {Vala Mal Doran} {Major Kevin Beck}

Vala reciprocated the glance at Cameron and immediately felt a calm come over her hearing him bark his orders .... in that Mitchell fashion getting everyone in line and ready. Then she overheard Beck relay his story to Jennifer and felt that was a sweet moment for him to share. She always loved this part of the missions...the long trips of travel which allowed the crew to really get to know one another. She achieve eye contact with him....probably for the first time. And related to him, "Ah well Major...I'm glad right about now that it's the things that go boom part that you are experienced at for this mission. But....if you ever get time... after the mission....I have alot of girl tips I can share with ya to help you with that other part!" Vala winked at him and found herself wanting to giggle outloud but she stopped herself and cleared her throat as she herself tried to ready her mind...and get her head set right for the mission. "Yeah butterflies ....that's an understatement right now" :S



Dr. Daniel Jackson {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snickered at Daniel as she took her seat, "Ok now.....if only we could get some room service... I'm starved!"Major Beck
Beck smirked at Vala finding the offer sort of endearing but...."No that will not be neccessary. I am fine with that now....a lot wiser then my 14 year old self ;). He waved her down...and then smiled. "And ma'am just what kind of hell am I stepping into? You are loads more experienced then me and you still have butterflies...that makes me feel confident."

[/spoiler]


[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Major Beck's words were a medicine to Jen, it brightened her mood and Vala's reassurance boosted her even more so, but trust Colonel Mitchell to throw a bucket of water over her. She smiled at him, Jennifer if anything else was effeciant. She had completely stripped down her side arm and P90 three times before boarding the Tel'tak and wasn't about to do it again. She looked at Teal'c, then Vincent and Markus, shrugged her shoulders and hefted her laptop onto her knees and opened it. The mission was her focus now. "Thank you Major Beck, I needed that, but it doesn't ever take it away. It's like your favourite fair ground ride, you hate it with a kind of affair with it and you won't let it beat you, ever." She cast a look at Vala, she knew all too well about stepping into danger, it was like a drug. "Teal'c, Vala and all of you, when this is over I so have to get you to the Seattle State Fair, Daniel knows what I mean. I'm sure Markus does. Vincent do you have that sort of thing in Australia, the Fair I mean?"Major Beck
Beck brought up a slight smile on her knowing what she meant, but deciding to refrain from comment.

Re1ndeer
November 25th, 2010, 09:50 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd}
Markus began to check his gear again as he listened to the conversations in the Tel'tak. They were not making him feel any less nervous. His CO and Vala were both nervous and they had more experience in the field than him. Markus set down his medical back pack and began to go over its contents slowly as he continued to listen to the conversations.

RogueRanger
November 25th, 2010, 02:24 PM
*Radio* {Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Vala, we just received word from the Daedalus, the briefing is ongoing and they don't expect it to be more than fifteen minutes, hang tight in there."

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen had to giggle all this time Teal'c had said nothing and now another fifteen minutes of waiting must surely drive even one such as he insane. She poked him in the ribs. "Well?"

squirrely1
November 25th, 2010, 09:40 PM
<Vala's Teltak>
Major Beck
Beck smirked at Vala finding the offer sort of endearing but...."No that will not be neccessary. I am fine with that now....a lot wiser then my 14 year old self ;). He waved her down...and then smiled. "And ma'am just what kind of hell am I stepping into? You are loads more experienced then me and you still have butterflies...that makes me feel confident."
Major Beck
Beck brought up a slight smile on her knowing what she meant, but deciding to refrain from comment.
<Vala's Teltak>
Major Beck {Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smiled back at the Major and offered up a little wink to keep him in that flushed pink color that seemed to be rising on his cheeks.... "Well a little bit of butterflies are good....call it nervous energy....it's the necessary evil of this business I guess"
She gave a quick look over at Teal'c..... "What about you Muscles...you ever get the butterflies?" Vala couldn't help but giggle on that one....trying to picture Teal'c twitching with butterflies just before a mission.


*Radio* {Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Vala, we just received word from the Daedalus, the briefing is ongoing and they don't expect it to be more than fifteen minutes, hang tight in there."

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen had to giggle all this time Teal'c had said nothing and now another fifteen minutes of waiting must surely drive even one such as he insane. She poked him in the ribs. "Well?"

*Radio* {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala heard the transmission from the Hammond and nodded toward Hailey, "Captn please respond that we're holdin' tight for now." She sighed deeply and looked toward Markus and wanted to try and lighten up the mood just a bit.... "Hey Redd....you got any Valium in that med kit of yours?" She snickered as she looked around the room and felt honored to be serving with such fine people... she always got nostalgic just before a big mission such as this.

Re1ndeer
November 25th, 2010, 11:25 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd}

Markus thought for a moment. "I might, ma'am."

Then, Markus began to search for Valium in his medical backpack. Then, he really thought about Vala's question and the tone in which it was said. He looked up to check that his new thought was correct and, with Vala's expression on her face, he knew he was correct. He moved his hands to his face as he began to laugh. He stopped shortly later and then, returned to inspecting his backpack.

Col.Foley
November 26th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Vala's Teltak.

<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd}
Markus began to check his gear again as he listened to the conversations in the Tel'tak. They were not making him feel any less nervous. His CO and Vala were both nervous and they had more experience in the field than him. Markus set down his medical back pack and began to go over its contents slowly as he continued to listen to the conversations.
Major Beck.
Beck looked over and saw that his new subordinate looked over and saw that his medic was rumaging through his pack nervously. Beck smiled to himself at the sight, poor kid must have been terrified by their conversations. He tried to get his attention.

"Hey...Markus was it? Relax, most of this pre mission jitters is just your bodies way of letting you know that you are getting ready. If you do not get ready for it mentally and do not go over every last piece before the mission then you probably are not doing it right. You'll be fine. Just remember your training and listening to your danger sense and you'll come out of it OK. I always have."


<Vala's Teltak>
Major Beck {Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smiled back at the Major and offered up a little wink to keep him in that flushed pink color that seemed to be rising on his cheeks.... "Well a little bit of butterflies are good....call it nervous energy....it's the necessary evil of this business I guess"
She gave a quick look over at Teal'c..... "What about you Muscles...you ever get the butterflies?" Vala couldn't help but giggle on that one....trying to picture Teal'c twitching with butterflies just before a mission.



*Radio* {Colonel Samantha Carter} {Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala heard the transmission from the Hammond and nodded toward Hailey, "Captn please respond that we're holdin' tight for now." She sighed deeply and looked toward Markus and wanted to try and lighten up the mood just a bit.... "Hey Redd....you got any Valium in that med kit of yours?" She snickered as she looked around the room and felt honored to be serving with such fine people... she always got nostalgic just before a big mission such as this.


Major Beck

Beck brought up a slight smile to Vala and said more to himself then anyone else..."yeah, especially in missions like our own."

AtlantisRules!!!
November 29th, 2010, 01:22 PM
*Radio* {Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Vala, we just received word from the Daedalus, the briefing is ongoing and they don't expect it to be more than fifteen minutes, hang tight in there."

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen had to giggle all this time Teal'c had said nothing and now another fifteen minutes of waiting must surely drive even one such as he insane. She poked him in the ribs. "Well?"

{Teal'c}

Teal'c glanced over at her, "Well what, Captain Hailey?"

((I'm the new Teal'c :P))

Apollodragon
November 29th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Vala's Teltak.

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snickered at Daniel as she took her seat, "Ok now.....if only we could get some room service... I'm starved!"

Daniel Jackson

"Well my dear do you want oat meal that tastes like chicken or eggs that taste like oatmeal?" Daniel said pointing to the box of MREs sitting in the corner. "I think I will have the spaghetti that tastes slightly like day old pizza."

RogueRanger
November 29th, 2010, 02:15 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd}

Markus thought for a moment. "I might, ma'am."

Then, Markus began to search for Valium in his medical backpack. Then, he really thought about Vala's question and the tone in which it was said. He looked up to check that his new thought was correct and, with Vala's expression on her face, he knew he was correct. He moved his hands to his face as he began to laugh. He stopped shortly later and then, returned to inspecting his backpack.

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Seeing the sergeants expresion helped settle Jen's butterflies, it was after all just another day at the office wasn't it, but he and Vincent were very new at this and she should be helping them, she reached over and offered them gum, always a good sedative. She winked at Markus as she did so. "I swear it's not hippy gum." And the threw some in Vincents direction as well.

((OOC I still haven't heard from Valorin yet:o))


Vala's Teltak.

Major Beck.

Beck looked over and saw that his new subordinate looked over and saw that his medic was rumaging through his pack nervously. Beck smiled to himself at the sight, poor kid must have been terrified by their conversations. He tried to get his attention.

"Hey...Markus was it? Relax, most of this pre mission jitters is just your bodies way of letting you know that you are getting ready. If you do not get ready for it mentally and do not go over every last piece before the mission then you probably are not doing it right. You'll be fine. Just remember your training and listening to your danger sense and you'll come out of it OK. I always have."

Major Beck

Beck brought up a slight smile to Vala and said more to himself then anyone else..."yeah, especially in missions like our own."

Not wanting to poke fun at the Major but Jen was feeling incredibly cheeky at the moment, probably her hormones her mother would tell her as grew another year older and another female change took over her body, but what the heck she'd say it anyway. "Major did you ever see the Movie Alien2? I remember watching it as a kid and there was a scene in the dropship where a young private asked the newbie Lieutenant how many missions he'd been on. The Lieutenat replied that he'd done simulations and one real one, which kind of reminds me of your file." She giggled and looked at Cam who had been unusually quiet and she knew he'd have a smartassed retort in his head.




{Teal'c}

Teal'c glanced over at her, "Well what, Captain Hailey?"

((I'm the new Teal'c :P))

She leaned into him, knowing full well Major Beck would not see the humour immediately. Teal'c had more or less taken over the fatherly mentoring of Jennifer and she looked to him much as she would her own father. "Fair ground rides, what's your favourite, I know General O'Neill, you Daniel and Colonel Carter went to the Colorado State Fair a few times."

When Daniel mentioned old Pizza, Jennifer suddenly felt vey hungry, she got on her knees and went to the box and went through all the labels, finally she settled on one that said 'Fruit salad and custard'. At least it didn't ahve to be heated. She pulled two out sat back down again and offered one to Teal'c. "Sorry no blue jello." She winced at the thought of that, one dessert she could do without.

AtlantisRules!!!
November 29th, 2010, 02:32 PM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

She leaned into him, knowing full well Major Beck would not see the humour immediately. Teal'c had more or less taken over the fatherly mentoring of Jennifer and she looked to him much as she would her own father. "Fair ground rides, what's your favourite, I know General O'Neill, you Daniel and Colonel Carter went to the Colorado State Fair a few times."

When Daniel mentioned old Pizza, Jennifer suddenly felt vey hungry, she got on her knees and went to the box and went through all the labels, finally she settled on one that said 'Fruit salad and custard'. At least it didn't ahve to be heated. She pulled two out sat back down again and offered one to Teal'c. "Sorry no blue jello." She winced at the thought of that, one dessert she could do without.

{Teal'c}

Teal'c thought about that for a moment. "I believe it was called, a Ferris Wheel." He watched Hailey grab some food and bring it back over. He took one, "Thank you, Captain Hailey, although I must admit I would prefer the SGC's tater tots."

Col.Foley
November 30th, 2010, 10:25 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>



{Teal'c}

Teal'c glanced over at her, "Well what, Captain Hailey?"

((I'm the new Teal'c :P))
(Hi new Teal'c I'm Bob:P)

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Seeing the sergeants expresion helped settle Jen's butterflies, it was after all just another day at the office wasn't it, but he and Vincent were very new at this and she should be helping them, she reached over and offered them gum, always a good sedative. She winked at Markus as she did so. "I swear it's not hippy gum." And the threw some in Vincents direction as well.

((OOC I still haven't heard from Valorin yet:o))

[/spoiler]

Not wanting to poke fun at the Major but Jen was feeling incredibly cheeky at the moment, probably her hormones her mother would tell her as grew another year older and another female change took over her body, but what the heck she'd say it anyway. "Major did you ever see the Movie Alien2? I remember watching it as a kid and there was a scene in the dropship where a young private asked the newbie Lieutenant how many missions he'd been on. The Lieutenat replied that he'd done simulations and one real one, which kind of reminds me of your file." She giggled and looked at Cam who had been unusually quiet and she knew he'd have a smartassed retort in his head.



She leaned into him, knowing full well Major Beck would not see the humour immediately. Teal'c had more or less taken over the fatherly mentoring of Jennifer and she looked to him much as she would her own father. "Fair ground rides, what's your favourite, I know General O'Neill, you Daniel and Colonel Carter went to the Colorado State Fair a few times."

When Daniel mentioned old Pizza, Jennifer suddenly felt vey hungry, she got on her knees and went to the box and went through all the labels, finally she settled on one that said 'Fruit salad and custard'. At least it didn't ahve to be heated. She pulled two out sat back down again and offered one to Teal'c. "Sorry no blue jello." She winced at the thought of that, one dessert she could do without.


{Major Beck} {Cam Mitchell}

"No," Beck shook his head, I am afraid I have never seen that movie."

Cam finished with his G36 and hoisted it over his shoulder, cockilly jutting out his hip and taking on a confident air. "The Lucian alliance is certainly not those aliens in that movie...besides, he grinned, "now that my friend here has been cleaned I can take care of almost anything."

squirrely1
November 30th, 2010, 10:27 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd}

Markus thought for a moment. "I might, ma'am."

Then, Markus began to search for Valium in his medical backpack. Then, he really thought about Vala's question and the tone in which it was said. He looked up to check that his new thought was correct and, with Vala's expression on her face, he knew he was correct. He moved his hands to his face as he began to laugh. He stopped shortly later and then, returned to inspecting his backpack.

<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}Vala smiled at the Sargent and gave him a reassuring look, "You'll do just fine Markus....you seem well prepared and you are on your toes and that is the main thing as we head into this mission....I'm glad you are on our team." She finished with a wink before she turned toward Beck realizing he was now trying to get Redd's attention.


Vala's Teltak.
Major Beck.
Beck looked over and saw that his new subordinate looked over and saw that his medic was rumaging through his pack nervously. Beck smiled to himself at the sight, poor kid must have been terrified by their conversations. He tried to get his attention.

"Hey...Markus was it? Relax, most of this pre mission jitters is just your bodies way of letting you know that you are getting ready. If you do not get ready for it mentally and do not go over every last piece before the mission then you probably are not doing it right. You'll be fine. Just remember your training and listening to your danger sense and you'll come out of it OK. I always have."

Beck brought up a slight smile to Vala and said more to himself then anyone else..."yeah, especially in missions like our own."

Major Beck. {Vala Mal Doran}

She nodded to confirm his sentiment as she switched her attention toward Cam wondering when he was going to chime into the discussion. "Yeah I'm sure Cam can relate some stories of his own that were quite eventful... I can think of one rather knightish one that involved pulling a sword out of a stone." She giggled almost maniacally at the memory, "Lets face it....we are living the stories of legends sometimes and well....I don't think they would be any better if we were making them up." Vala gave Cam an endearing look, she reached up and swiped the stray hairs from her face feeling rather whimsical as she gazed at him not wanting to trade the memories from their missions for anything.



Vala's Teltak.

Daniel Jackson

"Well my dear do you want oat meal that tastes like chicken or eggs that taste like oatmeal?" Daniel said pointing to the box of MREs sitting in the corner. "I think I will have the spaghetti that tastes slightly like day old pizza."

Daniel Jackson {Vala Mal Doran}

"BLECK!!" She emphasized as she allowed her tongue to waggle at the thoughts of the horrid MRE choices. "I mean really.... I would rather eat stale peanut butter crackers than that mess. It's like sucking on a cardboard wafer drenched in some type of juice." She shrugged in protest as she watched Jennifer rifle through the MRE crate. "No thanks Daniel... I think I"ll pass... I've got back up!" She smiled teasingly as she patted her BDU pockets that were obviously still stuffed with some of the food she had swiped from the Admirals buffet. She fished out the apple, wiping it on her sleeve instinctively before biting down hard ejecting minute sprays of juice and causing her eye to twitch at the sour taste. "Mmmmm yeah this is much better.... I think I'll wait until I absolutely have to eat the MRE's.....or maybe we'll get lucky and happen upon a McWendy's on the way!" She smiled in amusement.....knowing full well she probably got the name of that fast food favorite all wrong.

RogueRanger
November 30th, 2010, 11:44 AM
{Teal'c}

Teal'c thought about that for a moment. "I believe it was called, a Ferris Wheel." He watched Hailey grab some food and bring it back over. He took one, "Thank you, Captain Hailey, although I must admit I would prefer the SGC's tater tots."

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Gakh! tater tots, oh Teal'c you know my aversion to them. The last time in the mess you had to physically hold me upside down while Colonel Mitchell and Vala thumped me on the back while I was choking on one...I'm so totally off them for now." She giggled and little. "But I do love the Ferris Wheel, especially when it stops at the top and you're with someone special, Vala knows what I mean."


<Vala's Tel'tak>

(Hi new Teal'c I'm Bob:P)



{Major Beck} {Cam Mitchell}

"No," Beck shook his head, I am afraid I have never seen that movie."

Cam finished with his G36 and hoisted it over his shoulder, cockilly jutting out his hip and taking on a confident air. "The Lucian alliance is certainly not those aliens in that movie...besides, he grinned, "now that my friend here has been cleaned I can take care of almost anything."

With a sudden urge to entertain Jen opened up her laptop. "Major then you're in for a treat. Colonel I know the LA aren't the same, but what about PQ7-664 and those giant cockroach things, I remember one word you said as we headed for the gate 'Run' and then as we got there you had one more 40mm grenade and I burst out laughing when you quoted from Aliens "eat this you *&%$#@" She turned the screen around so everyone could watch. "Teal'c is our Sci-Fi officiando, like he's seen Starwars what? about forty times and has the boxset of Aliens...so cool."


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5J8ZiS2f8

AtlantisRules!!!
November 30th, 2010, 01:10 PM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Gakh! tater tots, oh Teal'c you know my aversion to them. The last time in the mess you had to physically hold me upside down while Colonel Mitchell and Vala thumped me on the back while I was choking on one...I'm so totally off them for now." She giggled and little. "But I do love the Ferris Wheel, especially when it stops at the top and you're with someone special, Vala knows what I mean."

With a sudden urge to entertain Jen opened up her laptop. "Major then you're in for a treat. Colonel I know the LA aren't the same, but what about PQ7-664 and those giant cockroach things, I remember one word you said as we headed for the gate 'Run' and then as we got there you had one more 40mm grenade and I burst out laughing when you quoted from Aliens "eat this you *&%$#@" She turned the screen around so everyone could watch. "Teal'c is our Sci-Fi officiando, like he's seen Starwars what? about forty times and has the boxset of Aliens...so cool."

{Teal'c}

Teal'c shrugged "I shall have your portions then." he stated with that small smile of his.

"forty-two" he corrected her.

RogueRanger
November 30th, 2010, 04:43 PM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Her backside was getting numb from sitting for so long and Jen stood and stretched her arms. "Okay, we'll make a deal. You can have my tiny taters Teal'c and I'll have all your fruit salads." She walked over to Vala. "Any idea how long ma'am?"

Col.Foley
November 30th, 2010, 11:55 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>



<Vala's Tel'tak>
{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}Vala smiled at the Sargent and gave him a reassuring look, "You'll do just fine Markus....you seem well prepared and you are on your toes and that is the main thing as we head into this mission....I'm glad you are on our team." She finished with a wink before she turned toward Beck realizing he was now trying to get Redd's attention.



Major Beck. {Vala Mal Doran}

She nodded to confirm his sentiment as she switched her attention toward Cam wondering when he was going to chime into the discussion. "Yeah I'm sure Cam can relate some stories of his own that were quite eventful... I can think of one rather knightish one that involved pulling a sword out of a stone." She giggled almost maniacally at the memory, "Lets face it....we are living the stories of legends sometimes and well....I don't think they would be any better if we were making them up." Vala gave Cam an endearing look, she reached up and swiped the stray hairs from her face feeling rather whimsical as she gazed at him not wanting to trade the memories from their missions for anything.




Daniel Jackson {Vala Mal Doran}

"BLECK!!" She emphasized as she allowed her tongue to waggle at the thoughts of the horrid MRE choices. "I mean really.... I would rather eat stale peanut butter crackers than that mess. It's like sucking on a cardboard wafer drenched in some type of juice." She shrugged in protest as she watched Jennifer rifle through the MRE crate. "No thanks Daniel... I think I"ll pass... I've got back up!" She smiled teasingly as she patted her BDU pockets that were obviously still stuffed with some of the food she had swiped from the Admirals buffet. She fished out the apple, wiping it on her sleeve instinctively before biting down hard ejecting minute sprays of juice and causing her eye to twitch at the sour taste. "Mmmmm yeah this is much better.... I think I'll wait until I absolutely have to eat the MRE's.....or maybe we'll get lucky and happen upon a McWendy's on the way!" She smiled in amusement.....knowing full well she probably got the name of that fast food favorite all wrong.
Cam Mitchell.
Cameron shot her his best southern smile and laid the accent on them real thick. "Yeah King Arthur and the Knights of Camelot had absolutley nothing on me. Mind you, it was not pulling it out of the stone so much as to what happened after the fact. Took me a week to get the smell out of my uniform."

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Gakh! tater tots, oh Teal'c you know my aversion to them. The last time in the mess you had to physically hold me upside down while Colonel Mitchell and Vala thumped me on the back while I was choking on one...I'm so totally off them for now." She giggled and little. "But I do love the Ferris Wheel, especially when it stops at the top and you're with someone special, Vala knows what I mean."

[/spoiler]

With a sudden urge to entertain Jen opened up her laptop. "Major then you're in for a treat. Colonel I know the LA aren't the same, but what about PQ7-664 and those giant cockroach things, I remember one word you said as we headed for the gate 'Run' and then as we got there you had one more 40mm grenade and I burst out laughing when you quoted from Aliens "eat this you *&%$#@" She turned the screen around so everyone could watch. "Teal'c is our Sci-Fi officiando, like he's seen Starwars what? about forty times and has the boxset of Aliens...so cool."


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5J8ZiS2f8

Cam Mitchell Major Beck
Major Beck politely waved the Captain down. "No thanks, not really into horror movies of that sort, and besides I have spent the last five minutes trying to get into mental shape the last thing I need is some silly Sci Fi movie to ruin it." He then looked around startled as if remembering where he was. "Mind you that just might be the best thing considering we seem to be living a sci fi adventure."

Cam got a look of mock indignation on his face as he turned to Haley. "What that was supposed to look cool don't laugh when you're Colonel is trying to save your ass!" he admonished with a smile.

RogueRanger
December 1st, 2010, 04:30 PM
((OOC Waiting on Suze, Apollo and ReIndeer, so please chew slowly:P))

squirrely1
December 1st, 2010, 06:26 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cam Mitchell.
Cameron shot her his best southern smile and laid the accent on them real thick. "Yeah King Arthur and the Knights of Camelot had absolutley nothing on me. Mind you, it was not pulling it out of the stone so much as to what happened after the fact. Took me a week to get the smell out of my uniform."
Cam Mitchell Major Beck
Major Beck politely waved the Captain down. "No thanks, not really into horror movies of that sort, and besides I have spent the last five minutes trying to get into mental shape the last thing I need is some silly Sci Fi movie to ruin it." He then looked around startled as if remembering where he was. "Mind you that just might be the best thing considering we seem to be living a sci fi adventure."

Cam got a look of mock indignation on his face as he turned to Haley. "What that was supposed to look cool don't laugh when you're Colonel is trying to save your ass!" he admonished with a smile.

<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cam Mitchell. {Vala Mal Doran}
"I bet the smell of your uniform was not your only problem..." She giggled tauntingly.... "I seem to remember how it took you a week to work out all that muscle soreness and back stiffness..." She delivered with a wry smile. "Or maybe it was that you just wanted an excuse to keep going back to Dr. Lam's office." She just couldn't hold it back any longer and she let out a undeniable belly laugh....as she looked over in Beck's direction and winked at him.

"Actually Kevin you will do well if you just take your notes from Cam here.....I'm sure he could give you some advice on women." She was on a roll now but knew it would be hell to pay.





{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Gakh! tater tots, oh Teal'c you know my aversion to them. The last time in the mess you had to physically hold me upside down while Colonel Mitchell and Vala thumped me on the back while I was choking on one...I'm so totally off them for now." She giggled and little. "But I do love the Ferris Wheel, especially when it stops at the top and you're with someone special, Vala knows what I mean."

With a sudden urge to entertain Jen opened up her laptop. "Major then you're in for a treat. Colonel I know the LA aren't the same, but what about PQ7-664 and those giant cockroach things, I remember one word you said as we headed for the gate 'Run' and then as we got there you had one more 40mm grenade and I burst out laughing when you quoted from Aliens "eat this you *&%$#@" She turned the screen around so everyone could watch. "Teal'c is our Sci-Fi officiando, like he's seen Starwars what? about forty times and has the boxset of Aliens...so cool."



{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Her backside was getting numb from sitting for so long and Jen stood and stretched her arms. "Okay, we'll make a deal. You can have my tiny taters Teal'c and I'll have all your fruit salads." She walked over to Vala. "Any idea how long ma'am?"

{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Ah yes the ferris wheel.....actually Cam, Daniel and Teal'c took me to a local fair soon after I had joined the team. I guess they thought it would be real sweet to see my reaction the first time they got me stuck at the top of one of those. Well I would have been fine....until Daniel had me almost convinced the ride was busted and I'd have to find an alternate way down off the thing. Well I think he thought I would just sulk....when in fact I was attempting to climb out...only for the ride to start up again. I got him back tho....got them all back later that day....you'll have to ask them just what I did to them." Vala snickered relentlessly as she actually started to blush ...something she rarely did.

"Well Jenn... I'm hoping it won't be much longer....why don't you radio the Hammond and get a sit rep."

RogueRanger
December 5th, 2010, 09:07 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cam Mitchell.
Cameron shot her his best southern smile and laid the accent on them real thick. "Yeah King Arthur and the Knights of Camelot had absolutley nothing on me. Mind you, it was not pulling it out of the stone so much as to what happened after the fact. Took me a week to get the smell out of my uniform."

Cam Mitchell Major Beck
Major Beck politely waved the Captain down. "No thanks, not really into horror movies of that sort, and besides I have spent the last five minutes trying to get into mental shape the last thing I need is some silly Sci Fi movie to ruin it." He then looked around startled as if remembering where he was. "Mind you that just might be the best thing considering we seem to be living a sci fi adventure."

Cam got a look of mock indignation on his face as he turned to Haley. "What that was supposed to look cool don't laugh when you're Colonel is trying to save your ass!" he admonished with a smile.


{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Yeah I know Major but I think he Vala and Tea'c were getting a big kick out of doing that, have you ever tried to scream your lungs out 'STOP' when you're upside down?" Jen had to smile though, she got back much later. Cam never did figure out who put gum in the keyholes on the doors of his Mustang. And Vala, well she's still wondering who changed all her underwear for some two sizes smaller. Funny though, Jen couldn't do anything to Teal'c, she figured he was simply 'being of assistance'.




<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cam Mitchell. {Vala Mal Doran}
"I bet the smell of your uniform was not your only problem..." She giggled tauntingly.... "I seem to remember how it took you a week to work out all that muscle soreness and back stiffness..." She delivered with a wry smile. "Or maybe it was that you just wanted an excuse to keep going back to Dr. Lam's office." She just couldn't hold it back any longer and she let out a undeniable belly laugh....as she looked over in Beck's direction and winked at him.

"Actually Kevin you will do well if you just take your notes from Cam here.....I'm sure he could give you some advice on women." She was on a roll now but knew it would be hell to pay.







{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Ah yes the ferris wheel.....actually Cam, Daniel and Teal'c took me to a local fair soon after I had joined the team. I guess they thought it would be real sweet to see my reaction the first time they got me stuck at the top of one of those. Well I would have been fine....until Daniel had me almost convinced the ride was busted and I'd have to find an alternate way down off the thing. Well I think he thought I would just sulk....when in fact I was attempting to climb out...only for the ride to start up again. I got him back tho....got them all back later that day....you'll have to ask them just what I did to them." Vala snickered relentlessly as she actually started to blush ...something she rarely did.

"Well Jenn... I'm hoping it won't be much longer....why don't you radio the Hammond and get a sit rep."



"We never did get Teal'c into the Ghost train did we? Oh yeah hang on." She turned toward her moniter and called up the Bridge via a direct link rather than her coms. "Colonel Carter, this is Jennifer Hailey, any idea on how long ma'am?"

Col.Foley
December 5th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Vala's Tel'tak.



<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cam Mitchell. {Vala Mal Doran}
"I bet the smell of your uniform was not your only problem..." She giggled tauntingly.... "I seem to remember how it took you a week to work out all that muscle soreness and back stiffness..." She delivered with a wry smile. "Or maybe it was that you just wanted an excuse to keep going back to Dr. Lam's office." She just couldn't hold it back any longer and she let out a undeniable belly laugh....as she looked over in Beck's direction and winked at him.

"Actually Kevin you will do well if you just take your notes from Cam here.....I'm sure he could give you some advice on women." She was on a roll now but knew it would be hell to pay.







{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Ah yes the ferris wheel.....actually Cam, Daniel and Teal'c took me to a local fair soon after I had joined the team. I guess they thought it would be real sweet to see my reaction the first time they got me stuck at the top of one of those. Well I would have been fine....until Daniel had me almost convinced the ride was busted and I'd have to find an alternate way down off the thing. Well I think he thought I would just sulk....when in fact I was attempting to climb out...only for the ride to start up again. I got him back tho....got them all back later that day....you'll have to ask them just what I did to them." Vala snickered relentlessly as she actually started to blush ...something she rarely did.

"Well Jenn... I'm hoping it won't be much longer....why don't you radio the Hammond and get a sit rep."

Major BeckCam Mitchell

Cam and the Major extended a look of concern and puzzlement, and then Cam smiled wryly. "Hey how am I supposed to help it that she gives the best back massages in the universe....and besides it was more from rolling around and being shoved against the bulkheads and floors during the toilet ship battle might have contributed to my sourness. But it is a good hand that we have such an ample and capable Doctor on hand. ;) "

And Major Beck waved his hand slightly in front of Vala, and smiled cockilly. "And I have no trouble in the girl department...I really don't" he smiled whimsically rememembering Emma...."No trouble at all."

[/SPOILERS]

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Yeah I know Major but I think he Vala and Tea'c were getting a big kick out of doing that, have you ever tried to scream your lungs out 'STOP' when you're upside down?" Jen had to smile though, she got back much later. Cam never did figure out who put gum in the keyholes on the doors of his Mustang. And Vala, well she's still wondering who changed all her underwear for some two sizes smaller. Funny though, Jen couldn't do anything to Teal'c, she figured he was simply 'being of assistance'.



[/SPOILERS]

"We never did get Teal'c into the Ghost train did we? Oh yeah hang on." She turned toward her moniter and called up the Bridge via a direct link rather than her coms. "Colonel Carter, this is Jennifer Hailey, any idea on how long ma'am?"

Major Beck

Beck blinked at the young woman puzzledly, trying to work up a proper response while trying to figure out the relevance. "Uh...no ma'am I have not had the pleasure."

squirrely1
December 6th, 2010, 04:34 AM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Yeah I know Major but I think he Vala and Tea'c were getting a big kick out of doing that, have you ever tried to scream your lungs out 'STOP' when you're upside down?" Jen had to smile though, she got back much later. Cam never did figure out who put gum in the keyholes on the doors of his Mustang. And Vala, well she's still wondering who changed all her underwear for some two sizes smaller. Funny though, Jen couldn't do anything to Teal'c, she figured he was simply 'being of assistance'.




"We never did get Teal'c into the Ghost train did we? Oh yeah hang on." She turned toward her moniter and called up the Bridge via a direct link rather than her coms. "Colonel Carter, this is Jennifer Hailey, any idea on how long ma'am?"


{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}
"No we did not!" Vala retorted with a smirk. "Ah well we have time yet..... " Vala giggled almost manically as she shot a devious glance over a Teal'c, "When this is all over we'll just drag the boys back to the fair.....and this time we'll include Mr. Redd over there!" She looked over at the young medic and seemed to include him with her eyes...knowing he was working hard to make an impression and fit in. "Yep that will be one fun adventure to look forward to when we get back....but lets just hope we don't get ejected from the park this time." :S


Vala's Tel'tak.

Major BeckCam Mitchell

Cam and the Major extended a look of concern and puzzlement, and then Cam smiled wryly. "Hey how am I supposed to help it that she gives the best back massages in the universe....and besides it was more from rolling around and being shoved against the bulkheads and floors during the toilet ship battle might have contributed to my sourness. But it is a good hand that we have such an ample and capable Doctor on hand. ;) "

And Major Beck waved his hand slightly in front of Vala, and smiled cockilly. "And I have no trouble in the girl department...I really don't" he smiled whimsically rememembering Emma...."No trouble at all."


Major Beck

Beck blinked at the young woman puzzledly, trying to work up a proper response while trying to figure out the relevance. "Uh...no ma'am I have not had the pleasure."
Major BeckCam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}



Vala looked over at Cam and raised her brow inquisitively, "Uh...yeah..... I bet you enjoyed those back rubs and well we won't get into that here...." She giggled and delivered her most wicked wink to date as she turned to Beck and replied, "Uh huh.... righto.... I'll just assume then you'll be needing a few back rubs of your own from another such doctor as soon as we return to the Hammond.....right?" She sneered and dropped her face towards the ground.....tilting her head slightly....trying to hear ...waiting for Col. Carter to reply. She really wanted to get the show on the road now more than ever....cuz their minds were starting to drift off the mission and that was never a good thing.

RogueRanger
December 6th, 2010, 04:40 PM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Boy we simply have to make an appointment then. I think by the time this is over and we do General O'Neill's "save the world" routine, we should have the Fair Ground to ourselves, free of charge."

Jen's monitior beeped into life. "I'd say probably no more than ten minutes Jen. Vala you do remember our 'date' don't you." Sam said cryptically, hoping both her and Daniel got her meaning.

AtlantisRules!!!
December 6th, 2010, 06:14 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Ah yes the ferris wheel.....actually Cam, Daniel and Teal'c took me to a local fair soon after I had joined the team. I guess they thought it would be real sweet to see my reaction the first time they got me stuck at the top of one of those. Well I would have been fine....until Daniel had me almost convinced the ride was busted and I'd have to find an alternate way down off the thing. Well I think he thought I would just sulk....when in fact I was attempting to climb out...only for the ride to start up again. I got him back tho....got them all back later that day....you'll have to ask them just what I did to them." Vala snickered relentlessly as she actually started to blush ...something she rarely did.

"Well Jenn... I'm hoping it won't be much longer....why don't you radio the Hammond and get a sit rep."


{Teal'c}

Teal'c looked at Vala and raised an eyebrow. "I believe Colonel Mitchell and I told you never to speak of that again," he said, completely deadpan, though, his friends knew he was joking due to a small gleam in his eyes. But to the newer soldiers he was now quite intimidating.

RogueRanger
December 6th, 2010, 06:45 PM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen swung her chair around at Teal'c words, was there something she missed? "Oookay, what are you not saying guys? Vala and Daniel stuck up the Ferris wheel, so what was Colonel Mitchell and Teal'c doing?" She had to snicker, she tried to picture the conversation with the Colonel and former First Prime up some many feet in the air stuck in a non going fair ride.

AtlantisRules!!!
December 6th, 2010, 06:48 PM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen swung her chair around at Teal'c words, was there something she missed? "Oookay, what are you not saying guys? Vala and Daniel stuck up the Ferris wheel, so what was Colonel Mitchell and Teal'c doing?" She had to snicker, she tried to picture the conversation with the Colonel and former First Prime up some many feet in the air stuck in a non going fair ride.

{Teal'c}

"I apologize, Captain Hailey. I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." Though he was obviously lying about that, he didn't appear to be willing to say anything else on the subject.

squirrely1
December 7th, 2010, 09:40 AM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

"Boy we simply have to make an appointment then. I think by the time this is over and we do General O'Neill's "save the world" routine, we should have the Fair Ground to ourselves, free of charge."

Jen's monitior beeped into life. "I'd say probably no more than ten minutes Jen. Vala you do remember our 'date' don't you." Sam said cryptically, hoping both her and Daniel got her meaning.
{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Col. Samantha Carter} {Vala Mal Doran}
"Copy that we're a go for the date Colonel." Vala affirmed as she then giggled looking squarely at Jenn ..."Oh Yes... we'll have to book the whole dang park....and this time I can't wait to kick the boys asses in the crash 'em up derby!" She snickered defiantly as she added, "I have some new tactics in mind for that now!"





{Teal'c}

Teal'c looked at Vala and raised an eyebrow. "I believe Colonel Mitchell and I told you never to speak of that again," he said, completely deadpan, though, his friends knew he was joking due to a small gleam in his eyes. But to the newer soldiers he was now quite intimidating.

{Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Oh come on Muscles!! You know that it was one of the most memorable outings we've had as a team....why would I not speak of it?" She giggled and delivered a wink toward him... as to rub in the fact that Mitchell and Teal'c would likely never live down what happened on that day.

AtlantisRules!!!
December 7th, 2010, 09:55 AM
{Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Oh come on Muscles!! You know that it was one of the most memorable outings we've had as a team....why would I not speak of it?" She giggled and delivered a wink toward him... as to rub in the fact that Mitchell and Teal'c would likely never live down what happened on that day.

{Teal'c}

Teal'c gave Vala a look, one of the 'Ima-kill-you-if-you-keep-talking' looks, that he gave her suprisingly rarely.

RogueRanger
December 7th, 2010, 08:53 PM
{Teal'c}

"I apologize, Captain Hailey. I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." Though he was obviously lying about that, he didn't appear to be willing to say anything else on the subject.

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen looked at Teal'c and she almost managed to copy his eyebrow lift, and then shot a glance at Vala. She silently mouthed the words. "You're gonna tell me aren't you?" So okay, here they were twiddling their thumbs while they waited for the mission to get underway. Jen was becoming bored and thought she'd start with twenty questions. "Teal'c, do they have any fun stuff to do on Chulak? I mean we went there once, my first mission with the team, but it was dark and we only stayed to visit Bra'tac."

She then rounded on Daniel and Cam. "You guys have been together a while now, and now you have me. Do you think I could ever fill Colonel Carter's shoes?" Yes it was easy to see she was bored and she started counting to herself and doing trig in her head.



{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Col. Samantha Carter} {Vala Mal Doran}
"Copy that we're a go for the date Colonel." Vala affirmed as she then giggled looking squarely at Jenn ..."Oh Yes... we'll have to book the whole dang park....and this time I can't wait to kick the boys asses in the crash 'em up derby!" She snickered defiantly as she added, "I have some new tactics in mind for that now!"

Now that would be something, Jen considered herself an expert in the dodge-em's and now that Vala had brought it, she thought maybe a team venture would be so cool. "We could do it like tag team Vala, though I think I'd have to pick the Colonel for my buddy." A grin a mile wide split her face. How much longer she thought.

RogueRanger
December 8th, 2010, 05:50 PM
*radio from Colonel Carter*

"Heads up Vala, Cam. Lt Colonel Mason is on his way back. You can release your docking clamps now an orbit in between the Daedalus and Hammond. Over."

squirrely1
December 8th, 2010, 07:16 PM
*radio from Colonel Carter*

"Heads up Vala, Cam. Lt Colonel Mason is on his way back. You can release your docking clamps now an orbit in between the Daedalus and Hammond. Over."

{Vala Mal Doran}

"Copy that ..... " Vala flicked her com in acknowledgement.... she glanced over toward Teal'c ... "prepare for undocking procedures and take us out Teal'c....let's stretch her legs and see how she is performing these days." She wanted to giggle but then realized that wouldn't be the best way to start out the mission....so she muffled herself and interjected with a slight worry, "Yeah I really hope they worked out all the kinks this time!" :S

AtlantisRules!!!
December 8th, 2010, 07:21 PM
{Teal'c}

Teal'c dipped his head in a mini-bow, he turned to the console and fired up the engines. The docking clamps released the Tel'tak and Teal'c turned the ship and headed for the designated coordinates. THe ship seemed to wobble slightly as it went. "I do not believe they have completely fixed this vessel, Vala Mal Doran."

RogueRanger
December 8th, 2010, 09:26 PM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen felt the little ship move, she was so excited she jumped up and hugged first Vala and then Teal'c, but as the ship started to shake a little she knew exactly what to do. She gave the main console a roundhouse kick. A slight murmour from the engines and then a smooth hum, and they were away cleanly. "I should try that more often." She laughed loudly and sat back in her seat smiling with joy"

Col.Foley
December 9th, 2010, 12:22 PM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen felt the little ship move, she was so excited she jumped up and hugged first Vala and then Teal'c, but as the ship started to shake a little she knew exactly what to do. She gave the main console a roundhouse kick. A slight murmour from the engines and then a smooth hum, and they were away cleanly. "I should try that more often." She laughed loudly and sat back in her seat smiling with joy"

Major Beck Cam Mitchell
Beck smiled whimsically at the young rambunctious Captain, his excitement and his adrenaline beginning to pump as it looked like they were getting the mission on the road. "Hey if it works." He then began to steady his mind and get to it.

"OK boys and girls I think its time to get this show on the road."He hefted his G36 and looked it over and then smiled confidently.

squirrely1
December 10th, 2010, 05:31 AM
{Teal'c}

Teal'c dipped his head in a mini-bow, he turned to the console and fired up the engines. The docking clamps released the Tel'tak and Teal'c turned the ship and headed for the designated coordinates. THe ship seemed to wobble slightly as it went. "I do not believe they have completely fixed this vessel, Vala Mal Doran."


{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen felt the little ship move, she was so excited she jumped up and hugged first Vala and then Teal'c, but as the ship started to shake a little she knew exactly what to do. She gave the main console a roundhouse kick. A slight murmour from the engines and then a smooth hum, and they were away cleanly. "I should try that more often." She laughed loudly and sat back in her seat smiling with joy"


Major Beck Cam Mitchell
Beck smiled whimsically at the young rambunctious Captain, his excitement and his adrenaline beginning to pump as it looked like they were getting the mission on the road. "Hey if it works." He then began to steady his mind and get to it.

"OK boys and girls I think its time to get this show on the road."He hefted his G36 and looked it over and then smiled confidently.

{Teal'c} Cam Mitchell{Captain Jennifer Hailey}
{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala looking a bit embarrassed ...that her equipment once again was less than what the SGC would expect... her face felt hot with guilt as she turned to address Teal'c trying to make light of situation as to not show that she was mortified. She always hid her true feelings.....well most of the time.... "Uh yeah...... teehee.... I guess once a lemon ....always a lemon.....but she should NOT fail us gang.... I have faith we'll make it fine....we have too." Her voice trailed off nervously as she turned her attention toward Jen witnessing something she never thought Jen ....Samantha's predecessor....would ever be caught doing. That was more up Vala's alley to .....kick the console. Vala giggled, "Good one Jen.... I am proud... I guess I have taught you a few things...altho Sam would not be pleased.... forsaking your smarts to perform ,such a .....well such a .... unscientific fix to the problem. But we won't let her know this about you." Vala winked towards the young girl as she then glanced over at Cam.... "Oh will you stop fondling your gun? You'll get to use it soon enough!!" She had to chuckle as she stuck her tongue out at him....risking reprimand later for that comment.

Re1ndeer
December 10th, 2010, 10:30 PM
{SGT Markus Redd}

Markus closed up his Backpack and put it to the side. Then, Markus stepped towards the front window of the Tel'tak. Now that he was certain that he was ready, he was able to put his nerves at the back of his mind. Then, he turned toward Vala. "Ma'am, Do you mind if I ask about how long till we land?"

Col.Foley
December 10th, 2010, 11:25 PM
{Teal'c} Cam Mitchell{Captain Jennifer Hailey}
{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala looking a bit embarrassed ...that her equipment once again was less than what the SGC would expect... her face felt hot with guilt as she turned to address Teal'c trying to make light of situation as to not show that she was mortified. She always hid her true feelings.....well most of the time.... "Uh yeah...... teehee.... I guess once a lemon ....always a lemon.....but she should NOT fail us gang.... I have faith we'll make it fine....we have too." Her voice trailed off nervously as she turned her attention toward Jen witnessing something she never thought Jen ....Samantha's predecessor....would ever be caught doing. That was more up Vala's alley to .....kick the console. Vala giggled, "Good one Jen.... I am proud... I guess I have taught you a few things...altho Sam would not be pleased.... forsaking your smarts to perform ,such a .....well such a .... unscientific fix to the problem. But we won't let her know this about you." Vala winked towards the young girl as she then glanced over at Cam.... "Oh will you stop fondling your gun? You'll get to use it soon enough!!" She had to chuckle as she stuck her tongue out at him....risking reprimand later for that comment.<Vala's Tel'tak>
Cam Mitchell
Cam looked slightly abashed at Vala and looked at her with a twisted smirk. "Hey its the only thing around here that responds exactly when I want it to and not a moment before....unlike some people." He gave her a pointed, but mostly teasing look. He only wished that all women reacted the same as his trusty assault rifle, might make life a lot easier...then again he might be bored at home watching Football or something rather then in the UNited States Airforce if that were the case.

squirrely1
December 12th, 2010, 03:17 PM
{SGT Markus Redd}

Markus closed up his Backpack and put it to the side. Then, Markus stepped towards the front window of the Tel'tak. Now that he was certain that he was ready, he was able to put his nerves at the back of his mind. Then, he turned toward Vala. "Ma'am, Do you mind if I ask about how long till we land?"

{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}
Vala flashed an annoying look toward Markus.... "Oh please Redd.....tell me you are not one of those "kids" who whine from the backseat and screech every 5 minutes...'Are we there yet?'" ....she rolled her eyes emphatically as she smirked at him hoping he'd take the hint and not ask that again. "Why don't you and some of the others break out the cards and get a game of hold 'em poker going or something?" she expressed a worried look of concern as she could see the frustration building on most of the crew's faces. It was cramped and hot and uncomfortable ....and they were just underway and the ride was more than bumpy with the glitchy flight performance of the Tel'tek.






<Vala's Tel'tak>
Cam Mitchell
Cam looked slightly abashed at Vala and looked at her with a twisted smirk. "Hey its the only thing around here that responds exactly when I want it to and not a moment before....unlike some people." He gave her a pointed, but mostly teasing look. He only wished that all women reacted the same as his trusty assault rifle, might make life a lot easier...then again he might be bored at home watching Football or something rather then in the UNited States Airforce if that were the case.

Cam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala sighed at Cam's lack of patience when it came to the female race....."But I will bet Cameron Mitchell that you would be bored to tears if your woman performed like your G36... I mean honestly..... you know we have to mix it up and keep you guessing.....make somethings so annoying about us....otherwise there'd be no male soldiers in the field serving...cuz....they'd never leave their bedrooms" She snorted as she suppressed a giggle full well knowing he'd probably agree with her but feign ignorance as well as turn a bright shade of red in the process.

It was just about then the ship started shaking violently again....they all grabbed a hold of something to steady themselves as Vala turned her attention back toward the consoles....."Jenn....Teal'c give me an update on your readings....what's happening?"

RogueRanger
December 12th, 2010, 05:46 PM
{Teal'c} Cam Mitchell{Captain Jennifer Hailey}
{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala looking a bit embarrassed ...that her equipment once again was less than what the SGC would expect... her face felt hot with guilt as she turned to address Teal'c trying to make light of situation as to not show that she was mortified. She always hid her true feelings.....well most of the time.... "Uh yeah...... teehee.... I guess once a lemon ....always a lemon.....but she should NOT fail us gang.... I have faith we'll make it fine....we have too." Her voice trailed off nervously as she turned her attention toward Jen witnessing something she never thought Jen ....Samantha's predecessor....would ever be caught doing. That was more up Vala's alley to .....kick the console. Vala giggled, "Good one Jen.... I am proud... I guess I have taught you a few things...altho Sam would not be pleased.... forsaking your smarts to perform ,such a .....well such a .... unscientific fix to the problem. But we won't let her know this about you." Vala winked towards the young girl as she then glanced over at Cam.... "Oh will you stop fondling your gun? You'll get to use it soon enough!!" She had to chuckle as she stuck her tongue out at him....risking reprimand later for that comment.

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen was happy to see that Markus had settled in a lot. If anyone could make someone feel at home it was the combined efforts of SG1. She nodded to him and said. "You'll do fine Sergeant, we've all got your six." She reached across and tapped Teal'c on the shoulder. "I know this is one memeber of SG1 who'll make sure of that right Teal'c?"

Vala's comment was still in the back of her mind as she watched the display on her monitor and her trusty laptop as well. She had a retort but it slipped away, but there was one thing though. "I remember that you guys as well as Sa...Colonel Carter never always went for the 'by the book' route when solving a problem and ma'am I did read your report on this Tel'tak, I thought maybe it still had the same glitch needing the same answer." But nevertheless the results were the same and she would not have know that if she hadn't spent months reading SG1 files. That was one thing she learnt from both Vala and Cam. Read the reports, there was always something that showed how it was done at sometime. "Besides I think it was a very calculated and scientific approach Vala. The aim of my kick had to strike the side had to be at precisely twenty seven degrees with a force of exactly eight kilograms." Her little pink tongue, poked out just a little.


<Vala's Tel'tak>
Cam Mitchell
Cam looked slightly abashed at Vala and looked at her with a twisted smirk. "Hey its the only thing around here that responds exactly when I want it to and not a moment before....unlike some people." He gave her a pointed, but mostly teasing look. He only wished that all women reacted the same as his trusty assault rifle, might make life a lot easier...then again he might be bored at home watching Football or something rather then in the UNited States Airforce if that were the case.

With a look of mock surprise Jennifer eyed her CO from the side, she knew who he meant and it wasn't Vala this time. It made her smile because at least she knew she was doing something right, and that would be being the team 'brat'. She'd have to make sure she lived up to it. "Really sir?" she was ready to duck back into the cargo bay at the next swipe.




{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}
Vala flashed an annoying look toward Markus.... "Oh please Redd.....tell me you are not one of those "kids" who whine from the backseat and screech every 5 minutes...'Are we there yet?'" ....she rolled her eyes emphatically as she smirked at him hoping he'd take the hint and not ask that again. "Why don't you and some of the others break out the cards and get a game of hold 'em poker going or something?" she expressed a worried look of concern as she could see the frustration building on most of the crew's faces. It was cramped and hot and uncomfortable ....and they were just underway and the ride was more than bumpy with the glitchy flight performance of the Tel'tek.


Cam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala sighed at Cam's lack of patience when it came to the female race....."But I will bet Cameron Mitchell that you would be bored to tears if your woman performed like your G36... I mean honestly..... you know we have to mix it up and keep you guessing.....make somethings so annoying about us....otherwise there'd be no male soldiers in the field serving...cuz....they'd never leave their bedrooms" She snorted as she suppressed a giggle full well knowing he'd probably agree with her but feign ignorance as well as turn a bright shade of red in the process.

It was just about then the ship started shaking violently again....they all grabbed a hold of something to steady themselves as Vala turned her attention back toward the consoles....."Jenn....Teal'c give me an update on your readings....what's happening?"

She was listening as well as watching her monitor and as Vala asked the question Jen's eyebrows shot up. "You are going to love this. Colonel Carter has her coms open..Major Thracen is in trouble again...oh and the escort is getting prepared as we speak."

AtlantisRules!!!
December 12th, 2010, 06:05 PM
{Teal'c}

Teal'c looked back at Jennifer and then at Markus and gave a nod. Then returned to his displays and the viewport.

He listened as Jennifer gave her update to Vala, and then chipped in as soon as she was done. "I believe the Starboard Engine is beginning to fail. Perhaps Captain Hailey should go kick it."

Re1ndeer
December 12th, 2010, 07:41 PM
{SGT Markus Redd}

"Understood, Ma'am." Markus nodded, then he walked to the back of the ship. He leaned on the back wall, waiting for them to go to the planet.

When Captain Hailey talks to him, He stands up. "Thanks, ma'am. I will remember that."

Markus smiled as he leaned back on the wall. Other teams he had been on treated him like the stupid new guy. This team was different and he liked that.

RogueRanger
December 12th, 2010, 08:16 PM
{Teal'c}

Teal'c looked back at Jennifer and then at Markus and gave a nod. Then returned to his displays and the viewport.

He listened as Jennifer gave her update to Vala, and then chipped in as soon as she was done. "I believe the Starboard Engine is beginning to fail. Perhaps Captain Hailey should go kick it."



{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Almost ready to jump into panic mode, Jen checked her diagnostics, once twice and then listened, the engines were running as smooth as they could be, then she realised. Teal'c had spent almost a decade with the king of sarcasm, General O'Neill and mixed with his own brand of Jaffa wit, the results were often so subtle you could carve it with a knife. She looked around for the appropiate object to throw at him and only had a penlight torch at hand. No that wouldn't do, so the moment Tea'l swung his seat back around she resorted to her last defence and this time she did not hold it back. She poked her tongue out at him good and hard. The just to be sure checked her diagnostics again.


{SGT Markus Redd}

"Understood, Ma'am." Markus nodded, then he walked to the back of the ship. He leaned on the back wall, waiting for them to go to the planet.

When Captain Hailey talks to him, He stands up. "Thanks, ma'am. I will remember that."


Markus smiled as he leaned back on the wall. Other teams he had been on treated him like the stupid new guy. This team was different and he liked that.

"It's saved my neck a few times sergeant, I wouldn't wish for a better team in the whole SGC to be with." That brought out a crimson blushed smile she didn't even try to hide.

Col.Foley
December 14th, 2010, 12:37 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>



{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}
Vala flashed an annoying look toward Markus.... "Oh please Redd.....tell me you are not one of those "kids" who whine from the backseat and screech every 5 minutes...'Are we there yet?'" ....she rolled her eyes emphatically as she smirked at him hoping he'd take the hint and not ask that again. "Why don't you and some of the others break out the cards and get a game of hold 'em poker going or something?" she expressed a worried look of concern as she could see the frustration building on most of the crew's faces. It was cramped and hot and uncomfortable ....and they were just underway and the ride was more than bumpy with the glitchy flight performance of the Tel'tek.







Cam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala sighed at Cam's lack of patience when it came to the female race....."But I will bet Cameron Mitchell that you would be bored to tears if your woman performed like your G36... I mean honestly..... you know we have to mix it up and keep you guessing.....make somethings so annoying about us....otherwise there'd be no male soldiers in the field serving...cuz....they'd never leave their bedrooms" She snorted as she suppressed a giggle full well knowing he'd probably agree with her but feign ignorance as well as turn a bright shade of red in the process.

It was just about then the ship started shaking violently again....they all grabbed a hold of something to steady themselves as Vala turned her attention back toward the consoles....."Jenn....Teal'c give me an update on your readings....what's happening?"
Cameron Mitchell.
Cam did manage to supress his blush but little else. "You probably do have a point....after all not all of us can get our kicks out in the field."

[/spoilers]

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen was happy to see that Markus had settled in a lot. If anyone could make someone feel at home it was the combined efforts of SG1. She nodded to him and said. "You'll do fine Sergeant, we've all got your six." She reached across and tapped Teal'c on the shoulder. "I know this is one memeber of SG1 who'll make sure of that right Teal'c?"

Vala's comment was still in the back of her mind as she watched the display on her monitor and her trusty laptop as well. She had a retort but it slipped away, but there was one thing though. "I remember that you guys as well as Sa...Colonel Carter never always went for the 'by the book' route when solving a problem and ma'am I did read your report on this Tel'tak, I thought maybe it still had the same glitch needing the same answer." But nevertheless the results were the same and she would not have know that if she hadn't spent months reading SG1 files. That was one thing she learnt from both Vala and Cam. Read the reports, there was always something that showed how it was done at sometime. "Besides I think it was a very calculated and scientific approach Vala. The aim of my kick had to strike the side had to be at precisely twenty seven degrees with a force of exactly eight kilograms." Her little pink tongue, poked out just a little.

[/spoilers]

With a look of mock surprise Jennifer eyed her CO from the side, she knew who he meant and it wasn't Vala this time. It made her smile because at least she knew she was doing something right, and that would be being the team 'brat'. She'd have to make sure she lived up to it. "Really sir?" she was ready to duck back into the cargo bay at the next swipe.

[/spoilers]

She was listening as well as watching her monitor and as Vala asked the question Jen's eyebrows shot up. "You are going to love this. Colonel Carter has her coms open..Major Thracen is in trouble again...oh and the escort is getting prepared as we speak."
Cam Mitchell
Cameron gave her a look and cocked an eyebrow...then smiled in amusement at her. "Yes, really Captain."

squirrely1
December 14th, 2010, 08:50 AM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen was happy to see that Markus had settled in a lot. If anyone could make someone feel at home it was the combined efforts of SG1. She nodded to him and said. "You'll do fine Sergeant, we've all got your six." She reached across and tapped Teal'c on the shoulder. "I know this is one memeber of SG1 who'll make sure of that right Teal'c?"

Vala's comment was still in the back of her mind as she watched the display on her monitor and her trusty laptop as well. She had a retort but it slipped away, but there was one thing though. "I remember that you guys as well as Sa...Colonel Carter never always went for the 'by the book' route when solving a problem and ma'am I did read your report on this Tel'tak, I thought maybe it still had the same glitch needing the same answer." But nevertheless the results were the same and she would not have know that if she hadn't spent months reading SG1 files. That was one thing she learnt from both Vala and Cam. Read the reports, there was always something that showed how it was done at sometime. "Besides I think it was a very calculated and scientific approach Vala. The aim of my kick had to strike the side had to be at precisely twenty seven degrees with a force of exactly eight kilograms." Her little pink tongue, poked out just a little.



With a look of mock surprise Jennifer eyed her CO from the side, she knew who he meant and it wasn't Vala this time. It made her smile because at least she knew she was doing something right, and that would be being the team 'brat'. She'd have to make sure she lived up to it. "Really sir?" she was ready to duck back into the cargo bay at the next swipe.



She was listening as well as watching her monitor and as Vala asked the question Jen's eyebrows shot up. "You are going to love this. Colonel Carter has her coms open..Major Thracen is in trouble again...oh and the escort is getting prepared as we speak."





{Teal'c}

Teal'c looked back at Jennifer and then at Markus and gave a nod. Then returned to his displays and the viewport.

He listened as Jennifer gave her update to Vala, and then chipped in as soon as she was done. "I believe the Starboard Engine is beginning to fail. Perhaps Captain Hailey should go kick it."

{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smirked at Jennifer and noted her panicked expression regarding Teal'c's musings about the Starboard engines. She laid her hand on Teal'c's shoulder as she calmly added... "Yeah Come on big guy... I know you have to be pulling our leg....otherwise I think all the color would be drained from your face..." She giggled at the thought as she noticed that Jenn also caught his dry humor and proceeded to fight back with her signature peek-of-the-tongue maneuver. She let her hand slide off Teal'c slowly as they gave her their report....realizing that things were heating up and hoping the escort fighters would be underway soon. She sighed wearily at the news..."Yeah why doesn't that surprise me that Starbreaker is in the sling again? I think she almost drove Cam to madness the few times they flew together.....right Cam?" She glanced over at him hoping he'd have a nice little story to tell in order to fill in the time while they waited.



{SGT Markus Redd}

"Understood, Ma'am." Markus nodded, then he walked to the back of the ship. He leaned on the back wall, waiting for them to go to the planet.

When Captain Hailey talks to him, He stands up. "Thanks, ma'am. I will remember that."

Markus smiled as he leaned back on the wall. Other teams he had been on treated him like the stupid new guy. This team was different and he liked that.
{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt a bit guilty that she was so rash with the young man ....after all he was only trying to be prepared and ready when the time came. She turned to see him leaning on the wall smiling realizing just how lucky they were to have such a fine corpsman with them. She gave him a warm smile as if to apologize...and cleared her throat to address him..."Um.....Redd... there are some paper reports back there that I have failed to start for this mission....would you do me the favor of starting them for me...you know at least record who is with us in attendance and begin to log our times and such?" She knew by giving him a job maybe that would ease the anxiousness and make him feel like he was a valuable part of the team.




<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cameron Mitchell.
Cam did manage to supress his blush but little else. "You probably do have a point....after all not all of us can get our kicks out in the field."

Cam Mitchell
Cameron gave her a look and cocked an eyebrow...then smiled in amusement at her. "Yes, really Captain."

Cam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala looked over at Cam as he responded knowing that he was just one of those that could.... "You mean like you can?" She chuckled outloud as she sized up his gun emphatically..."No wonder you make such a fine soldier and leader Cam....you've got field work and weaponry on the brain 24/7.... seriously when this is over....Jenn and I are going to fix you up on a date.....you really need to get out more!" She winked at Jenn as they connected with their nonverbal cues that only women would understand.

RogueRanger
December 14th, 2010, 07:38 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cameron Mitchell.
Cam did manage to supress his blush but little else. "You probably do have a point....after all not all of us can get our kicks out in the field."

Cam Mitchell
Cameron gave her a look and cocked an eyebrow...then smiled in amusement at her. "Yes, really Captain."

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Maybe the Colonel was right. Jen wasn't a kid anymore but a young woman and an Air Force officer to boot. She'd flown 302's in combat and been up against the enemy face to face. She could knuckle down and start acting her age...maybe tomorrow. "Sir how long were you with SG1 before you didn't feel like the new guy anymore. I mean like this is my eigth full mission with the team and I still kinda feel like a probie if you know what I mean."







{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smirked at Jennifer and noted her panicked expression regarding Teal'c's musings about the Starboard engines. She laid her hand on Teal'c's shoulder as she calmly added... "Yeah Come on big guy... I know you have to be pulling our leg....otherwise I think all the color would be drained from your face..." She giggled at the thought as she noticed that Jenn also caught his dry humor and proceeded to fight back with her signature peek-of-the-tongue maneuver. She let her hand slide off Teal'c slowly as they gave her their report....realizing that things were heating up and hoping the escort fighters would be underway soon. She sighed wearily at the news..."Yeah why doesn't that surprise me that Starbreaker is in the sling again? I think she almost drove Cam to madness the few times they flew together.....right Cam?" She glanced over at him hoping he'd have a nice little story to tell in order to fill in the time while they waited.


Vala felt a bit guilty that she was so rash with the young man ....after all he was only trying to be prepared and ready when the time came. She turned to see him leaning on the wall smiling realizing just how lucky they were to have such a fine corpsman with them. She gave him a warm smile as if to apologize...and cleared her throat to address him..."Um.....Redd... there are some paper reports back there that I have failed to start for this mission....would you do me the favor of starting them for me...you know at least record who is with us in attendance and begin to log our times and such?" She knew by giving him a job maybe that would ease the anxiousness and make him feel like he was a valuable part of the team.





Cam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala looked over at Cam as he responded knowing that he was just one of those that could.... "You mean like you can?" She chuckled outloud as she sized up his gun emphatically..."No wonder you make such a fine soldier and leader Cam....you've got field work and weaponry on the brain 24/7.... seriously when this is over....Jenn and I are going to fix you up on a date.....you really need to get out more!" She winked at Jenn as they connected with their nonverbal cues that only women would understand.



With a sly look at Vala, then the Colonel. Jen knew exactly the girl, or girls she could set him up with. She had two in mind at the moment and with a knowing nod to Vala she spurted it out. "For a brunette you couldn't pass up the Daedy's tactical officer Major Aguayo, if sir you prefer blonde, Lieutent Sutton in Hammonds med bay...oh and yes a redhead sir, the Daedy's CAG Colonel Anderson." He smile almost split
her face in two.

Spoiler for CAM http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/MajorMariaAguayo.jpghttp://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/KimSiggy-1.jpghttp://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/LtColonelLilyAnderson.jpg

Col.Foley
December 15th, 2010, 12:04 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>








{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smirked at Jennifer and noted her panicked expression regarding Teal'c's musings about the Starboard engines. She laid her hand on Teal'c's shoulder as she calmly added... "Yeah Come on big guy... I know you have to be pulling our leg....otherwise I think all the color would be drained from your face..." She giggled at the thought as she noticed that Jenn also caught his dry humor and proceeded to fight back with her signature peek-of-the-tongue maneuver. She let her hand slide off Teal'c slowly as they gave her their report....realizing that things were heating up and hoping the escort fighters would be underway soon. She sighed wearily at the news..."Yeah why doesn't that surprise me that Starbreaker is in the sling again? I think she almost drove Cam to madness the few times they flew together.....right Cam?" She glanced over at him hoping he'd have a nice little story to tell in order to fill in the time while they waited.



{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt a bit guilty that she was so rash with the young man ....after all he was only trying to be prepared and ready when the time came. She turned to see him leaning on the wall smiling realizing just how lucky they were to have such a fine corpsman with them. She gave him a warm smile as if to apologize...and cleared her throat to address him..."Um.....Redd... there are some paper reports back there that I have failed to start for this mission....would you do me the favor of starting them for me...you know at least record who is with us in attendance and begin to log our times and such?" She knew by giving him a job maybe that would ease the anxiousness and make him feel like he was a valuable part of the team.





Cam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala looked over at Cam as he responded knowing that he was just one of those that could.... "You mean like you can?" She chuckled outloud as she sized up his gun emphatically..."No wonder you make such a fine soldier and leader Cam....you've got field work and weaponry on the brain 24/7.... seriously when this is over....Jenn and I are going to fix you up on a date.....you really need to get out more!" She winked at Jenn as they connected with their nonverbal cues that only women would understand.
Cam Mitchell

He spluttered slightly indignantly finding himself suddenly off guard. "No believe me I am fine...in all departments actually...and I do not got field work on the brain all the time Vala." He whined pleadingly.



{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Maybe the Colonel was right. Jen wasn't a kid anymore but a young woman and an Air Force officer to boot. She'd flown 302's in combat and been up against the enemy face to face. She could knuckle down and start acting her age...maybe tomorrow. "Sir how long were you with SG1 before you didn't feel like the new guy anymore. I mean like this is my eigth full mission with the team and I still kinda feel like a probie if you know what I mean."








With a sly look at Vala, then the Colonel. Jen knew exactly the girl, or girls she could set him up with. She had two in mind at the moment and with a knowing nod to Vala she spurted it out. "For a brunette you couldn't pass up the Daedy's tactical officer Major Aguayo, if sir you prefer blonde, Lieutent Sutton in Hammonds med bay...oh and yes a redhead sir, the Daedy's CAG Colonel Anderson." He smile almost split
her face in two.

Spoiler for CAM [IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/MajorMariaAguayo.jpg[/IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/KimSiggy-1.jpg%5B/IM%5D%5BMG%5Dhttp://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/LtColonelLilyAnderson.jpg
Cam Mitchell
Cam grinned at her slightly and chuckled slightly. "Uh yeah I believe that happened when I got my arse kicked on Camelot." he struck a mock contemplative pose for a second. "Yeah nothing like getting your butt kicked by the Black Knight to make one feel like a member of the gang." He smirked wryly. "Of the Nights who say Ni mind you."

squirrely1
December 15th, 2010, 04:43 AM
{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Maybe the Colonel was right. Jen wasn't a kid anymore but a young woman and an Air Force officer to boot. She'd flown 302's in combat and been up against the enemy face to face. She could knuckle down and start acting her age...maybe tomorrow. "Sir how long were you with SG1 before you didn't feel like the new guy anymore. I mean like this is my eigth full mission with the team and I still kinda feel like a probie if you know what I mean."







With a sly look at Vala, then the Colonel. Jen knew exactly the girl, or girls she could set him up with. She had two in mind at the moment and with a knowing nod to Vala she spurted it out. "For a brunette you couldn't pass up the Daedy's tactical officer Major Aguayo, if sir you prefer blonde, Lieutent Sutton in Hammonds med bay...oh and yes a redhead sir, the Daedy's CAG Colonel Anderson." He smile almost split
her face in two.

Spoiler for CAM [IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/MajorMariaAguayo.jpg[/IMG][IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/KimSiggy-1.jpg[/IMG][IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/LtColonelLilyAnderson.jpg[/IMG]


<Vala's Tel'tak>

Cam Mitchell

He spluttered slightly indignantly finding himself suddenly off guard. "No believe me I am fine...in all departments actually...and I do not got field work on the brain all the time Vala." He whined pleadingly.
Cam Mitchell
Cam grinned at her slightly and chuckled slightly. "Uh yeah I believe that happened when I got my arse kicked on Camelot." he struck a mock contemplative pose for a second. "Yeah nothing like getting your butt kicked by the Black Knight to make one feel like a member of the gang." He smirked wryly. "Of the Nights who say Ni mind you."



{Captain Jennifer Hailey} Cam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala's eyebrow raised....full well knowing all those choices weren't going to work.....well cuz Vala knew Cam would never date anyone "in the service" .... and they were all too flashy.....Cam preferred a simple conservative woman....a "down home type" and she thought she knew just the one. When she visited Cam's home a few years ago she remembered a girl Cam was sweet on... she would have to do some homework and find out about her again. "Uh Cam....so who was that girl you were smitten with back home?" Vala asked curiously....she shot a look over to Jenn and smirked indignantly.
But before he could answer....
A slight jolt of the ship caused them all to jerk to the left as they scrambled to grab hold of something.... "Uh.... Teal'c .....Jenn what was that? How is the escort flight coming....any word yet?"

Col.Foley
December 16th, 2010, 11:11 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak>






{Captain Jennifer Hailey} Cam Mitchell {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala's eyebrow raised....full well knowing all those choices weren't going to work.....well cuz Vala knew Cam would never date anyone "in the service" .... and they were all too flashy.....Cam preferred a simple conservative woman....a "down home type" and she thought she knew just the one. When she visited Cam's home a few years ago she remembered a girl Cam was sweet on... she would have to do some homework and find out about her again. "Uh Cam....so who was that girl you were smitten with back home?" Vala asked curiously....she shot a look over to Jenn and smirked indignantly.
But before he could answer....
A slight jolt of the ship caused them all to jerk to the left as they scrambled to grab hold of something.... "Uh.... Teal'c .....Jenn what was that? How is the escort flight coming....any word yet?"

Cam Mitchell

Cameron adjusted his eyes to the top and thanked whatever deity that was out there for the chance at the distraction. But then thought about it too and hoped as well that the escort would also get there in a hurry. He really did not want to be flying around in this bucket when the Lucian Alliance showed up, he doubted very much that they would last more then a couple of seconds before they became a brilliant sun of exploding energy.

RogueRanger
December 17th, 2010, 01:40 PM
<From Hammond>

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC

*radio* "Colonel Mitchell, Ms Doran. Father Goose on your starbord side and young Tank over there on your port. Ready to escort. We'll go in low from the south under their detection. Once we are within one hundred kilometres we'll depart, but loiter until we here you're safe on the ground..over."

Col.Foley
December 18th, 2010, 12:07 AM
<F-302> <Escort Mission>
1st Lt. Royce Sprills, The Tank
Tank caught the radio message between Mason and the Tel'tak. His hands flexed on the controls absentmindedly as he ran his eyes over the display screens infront of him.

Airspeed, good.

Engine temperature, nominal...perfect in fact.

Weapons armed. But nothing on the scanners to indicate danger.

So he was all dressed up and nowhere to go. It would have been so easy to fall into a lull and drift off, but his situation could change anytime. So he played mind games with himself until they had to fight off the hoardes of enemies.

squirrely1
December 18th, 2010, 08:02 AM
<From Hammond>

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC

*radio* "Colonel Mitchell, Ms Doran. Father Goose on your starbord side and young Tank over there on your port. Ready to escort. We'll go in low from the south under their detection. Once we are within one hundred kilometres we'll depart, but loiter until we here you're safe on the ground..over."


<F-302> <Escort Mission>
1st Lt. Royce Sprills, The Tank
Tank caught the radio message between Mason and the Tel'tak. His hands flexed on the controls absentmindedly as he ran his eyes over the display screens infront of him.

Airspeed, good.

Engine temperature, nominal...perfect in fact.

Weapons armed. But nothing on the scanners to indicate danger.

So he was all dressed up and nowhere to go. It would have been so easy to fall into a lull and drift off, but his situation could change anytime. So he played mind games with himself until they had to fight off the hoardes of enemies.

<F-302> <Escort Mission>

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC 1st Lt. Royce Sprills, The Tank {Vala Mal Doran}

*radio from the Tel'tak*

Vala flicked her coms and spoke calmly and reassuringly..."Copy that gentlemen...now let's take her nice and steady as to not attract any undo attention" Vala felt a rise in the heat on her face as her heart began to palpitate slightly.... she swept her eyes around the inside of the ship and looked at each of the crew anxiously...."well gang this is it....looks like we are finally underway. Stow yourselves....stay alert and let's do this!" She smiled giving each person a feeling of reassurance that they would get to where they needed to be safely.

She flashed her com again and interjected one last comment... "oh and God Speed Col. Mason....and Lt. Sprills... I'm honored to fly with you gentlemen!"

Re1ndeer
December 18th, 2010, 06:55 PM
{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt a bit guilty that she was so rash with the young man ....after all he was only trying to be prepared and ready when the time came. She turned to see him leaning on the wall smiling realizing just how lucky they were to have such a fine corpsman with them. She gave him a warm smile as if to apologize...and cleared her throat to address him..."Um.....Redd... there are some paper reports back there that I have failed to start for this mission....would you do me the favor of starting them for me...you know at least record who is with us in attendance and begin to log our times and such?" She knew by giving him a job maybe that would ease the anxiousness and make him feel like he was a valuable part of the team.


{SGT Markus Redd}

Markus nodded to Vala. "I'll get right on it, Ma'am."

Markus walked over to the report papers and began to fill them out. Just as he finish filling out all the information, he heard all the radio chatter. After putting the files into an organized folder, Sergeant Markus Redd walked over to the front viewport to watch what happens next, already feeling better than he did when he started the reports.

Col.Foley
December 20th, 2010, 01:27 AM
<F-302> <Escort Mission>

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC 1st Lt. Royce Sprills, The Tank {Vala Mal Doran}

*radio from the Tel'tak*

Vala flicked her coms and spoke calmly and reassuringly..."Copy that gentlemen...now let's take her nice and steady as to not attract any undo attention" Vala felt a rise in the heat on her face as her heart began to palpitate slightly.... she swept her eyes around the inside of the ship and looked at each of the crew anxiously...."well gang this is it....looks like we are finally underway. Stow yourselves....stay alert and let's do this!" She smiled giving each person a feeling of reassurance that they would get to where they needed to be safely.

She flashed her com again and interjected one last comment... "oh and God Speed Col. Mason....and Lt. Sprills... I'm honored to fly with you gentlemen!"

<Vala's Tel'tak>

1St Lt. Royce Sprills, The Tank Kevin Beck

Royce could not help but smirk behind his oxygen mask as he keyed his radio. "Its good to be flying with you too ma'am. We have heard lots of good things." His eyes widened as he suddenly remembered something. "All of them good." He flicked off the microphone and adjusted his position in the seat once again scanning the air. He was just beginning to hope that maybe everything was going to go off without a hitch after all. It would have been nice if something did go according to plan.

Major Beck breathed a twinfold sigh of relief. He was glad that their protection had shown up so that they could be defended in event of an attack, he hated sitting out there naked, and he was also relieved that the mission was finally getting started. He was beginning to get a bit...antsy...and the waiting was driving his nerves through the roof.

RogueRanger
December 20th, 2010, 12:12 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Totally beside herself with excitement Jen started crunching numbers and formulae in her head. Something she'd done as a child to either pass the time or calm nerves.

"It can be derived from Newtonian gravity and basic quantum mechanics without any involvement of general relativity. In QM we know that any non-stationary process for example a clock, involves two or more stationary energy levels. In the simplest case, we can consider a two level system, where Eo and E1 are energies of the ground and excited levels respectively; m0 = E0/c^2 and m^1 =E_1/c^2 are their masses, and the characteristic frequency of the isolated clock is....." What Jen didn't realise though, was that she had been speaking aloud. Her face went scarlet as the last words spilled from her lips. Boy was she embarrased. "Sorry guys, it's my first ride in a Tel'tak." She had to giggle then, simply because it was her only defence.

AtlantisRules!!!
December 20th, 2010, 12:30 PM
{Teal'c}

"Calm yourself, Captain Hailey. A Tel'tak is a very small craft. Just wait until you pilot your first Ha'tak." Teal'c thought about that for a moment then added, "That was not a promise to let you drive one, either."

puddlejumperOZ
December 20th, 2010, 06:22 PM
<F-302> <Escort Mission>

{Vala Mal Doran}

*radio from the Tel'tak*

Vala flicked her coms and spoke calmly and reassuringly..."Copy that gentlemen...now let's take her nice and steady as to not attract any undo attention" Vala felt a rise in the heat on her face as her heart began to palpitate slightly.... she swept her eyes around the inside of the ship and looked at each of the crew anxiously...."well gang this is it....looks like we are finally underway. Stow yourselves....stay alert and let's do this!" She smiled giving each person a feeling of reassurance that they would get to where they needed to be safely.

She flashed her com again and interjected one last comment... "oh and God Speed Col. Mason....and Lt. Sprills... I'm honored to fly with you gentlemen!"


<Vala's Tel'tak>

1St Lt. Royce Sprills, The Tank Kevin Beck

Royce could not help but smirk behind his oxygen mask as he keyed his radio. "Its good to be flying with you too ma'am. We have heard lots of good things." His eyes widened as he suddenly remembered something. "All of them good." He flicked off the microphone and adjusted his position in the seat once again scanning the air. He was just beginning to hope that maybe everything was going to go off without a hitch after all. It would have been nice if something did go according to plan.

Major Beck breathed a twinfold sigh of relief. He was glad that their protection had shown up so that they could be defended in event of an attack, he hated sitting out there naked, and he was also relieved that the mission was finally getting started. He was beginning to get a bit...antsy...and the waiting was driving his nerves through the roof.

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC

In his best British Connor replied succinctly. "Glad to be of service ma'am. As soon as you get clearance from Colonel Carter, we'll be flying in a inverted V formation. Tank and I either side and slightly in front of you. Tank do you copy son?"

Col.Foley
December 21st, 2010, 12:42 AM
<Vala's Tel'tak><F-302 Escort>

[MG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

Totally beside herself with excitement Jen started crunching numbers and formulae in her head. Something she'd done as a child to either pass the time or calm nerves.

"It can be derived from Newtonian gravity and basic quantum mechanics without any involvement of general relativity. In QM we know that any non-stationary process for example a clock, involves two or more stationary energy levels. In the simplest case, we can consider a two level system, where Eo and E1 are energies of the ground and excited levels respectively; m0 = E0/c^2 and m^1 =E_1/c^2 are their masses, and the characteristic frequency of the isolated clock is....." What Jen didn't realise though, was that she had been speaking aloud. Her face went scarlet as the last words spilled from her lips. Boy was she embarrased. "Sorry guys, it's my first ride in a Tel'tak." She had to giggle then, simply because it was her only defence.Cam Mitchell
Cameron scrunched up his face and his brow in obvious pain and looked to steady himself on the bulkhead after the Captain finished with her explanation of what was going on and her assault on his senses as the room went blurry and seemed to spin on its axis.

{Teal'c}

"Calm yourself, Captain Hailey. A Tel'tak is a very small craft. Just wait until you pilot your first Ha'tak." Teal'c thought about that for a moment then added, "That was not a promise to let you drive one, either."
Major Beck
Beck smirked at Teal'c a bit. "Actually I am sure that driving a Ha'tak is probably less exciting then driving this thing...especially given its current state. I am just glad we have an escort. Lets finally get this show on the road. Can't wait." He said confidently as he gave the members of his team a confident and reassuing look.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC

In his best British Connor replied succinctly. "Glad to be of service ma'am. As soon as you get clearance from Colonel Carter, we'll be flying in a inverted V formation. Tank and I either side and slightly in front of you. Tank do you copy son?"
First Lt. Royce Sprills, the Tank

"Solid copy sir." Tank responded keying his microphone and nodding in his cockpit, and then he moved to manuever into position making one more check of his readouts. He figured that it was a good idea to keep constant lock on them since he was not engaged in any combat.

puddlejumperOZ
December 21st, 2010, 12:33 PM
<F-302> <Escort Mission>

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC

"Roger there Tank." Connor flicked his coms and switched channels. "Hammond actual, this is father Goose, we are in the green five by five. Permission to proceed over."

AtlantisRules!!!
December 21st, 2010, 05:26 PM
"Stand by, Father Goose."

AtlantisRules!!!
December 21st, 2010, 06:04 PM
"Permission granted, Father Goose, good luck and godspeed"

(Whoopsie on the double post :sam43: )

squirrely1
December 22nd, 2010, 09:16 AM
{SGT Markus Redd}

Markus nodded to Vala. "I'll get right on it, Ma'am."

Markus walked over to the report papers and began to fill them out. Just as he finish filling out all the information, he heard all the radio chatter. After putting the files into an organized folder, Sergeant Markus Redd walked over to the front viewport to watch what happens next, already feeling better than he did when he started the reports.

{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala returned a smile towards the eager medic as she focused her attention back to the console hearing the coms squawk was always music to her ears.


<Vala's Tel'tak>

1St Lt. Royce Sprills, The Tank Kevin Beck

Royce could not help but smirk behind his oxygen mask as he keyed his radio. "Its good to be flying with you too ma'am. We have heard lots of good things." His eyes widened as he suddenly remembered something. "All of them good." He flicked off the microphone and adjusted his position in the seat once again scanning the air. He was just beginning to hope that maybe everything was going to go off without a hitch after all. It would have been nice if something did go according to plan.

Major Beck breathed a twinfold sigh of relief. He was glad that their protection had shown up so that they could be defended in event of an attack, he hated sitting out there naked, and he was also relieved that the mission was finally getting started. He was beginning to get a bit...antsy...and the waiting was driving his nerves through the roof.

1St Lt. Royce Sprills, The Tank Kevin Beck {Vala Mal Doran}

With a slight snicker to herself she knew just what Tank was trying....not to refer too. Vala knew it had gotten all around the ranks throughout the SGC that she had Cameron Mitchell handcuffed to a bed post in a hotel room for ....supposed.... detainment....she knew she'd never live that one down. Thank goodness she had the excuse of her wonky memory at the time. Mitchell however would not be so lucky...the joke about him losing his pants to Vala would surely go down in SGC history as an EPIC legend. She chuckled to herself as she responded with a snort, "I'm sure you have....Lt. Sprills.... I'm sure you have!"

Vala couldn't help but notice how nervous Beck had become all of a sudden and knew it wasn't like him.... Vala glanced over to him and seemingly barked, "Major.....uh do you have to visit the little boys room or what?" She smiled as her tongue peeked out of her mouth and curled up over her upper lip...grazing her teeth as she revealed a toothy grin.




[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IG]

Totally beside herself with excitement Jen started crunching numbers and formulae in her head. Something she'd done as a child to either pass the time or calm nerves.

"It can be derived from Newtonian gravity and basic quantum mechanics without any involvement of general relativity. In QM we know that any non-stationary process for example a clock, involves two or more stationary energy levels. In the simplest case, we can consider a two level system, where Eo and E1 are energies of the ground and excited levels respectively; m0 = E0/c^2 and m^1 =E_1/c^2 are their masses, and the characteristic frequency of the isolated clock is....." What Jen didn't realise though, was that she had been speaking aloud. Her face went scarlet as the last words spilled from her lips. Boy was she embarrased. "Sorry guys, it's my first ride in a Tel'tak." She had to giggle then, simply because it was her only defence.
{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

Immediately noticing Jenn's abrupt song into Einstein's quantum theories Vala suddenly felt ill at the noise.... she realized though it was the young captain's way of managing her stress level...it was sort of endearing actually as Vala remembered Sam used to do the very same thing. Hailey would make a fine successor to Col. Carter some day but she felt she needed to say something to bring the young girl at ease...."Uh Jenn.... remember that time when..... " she was interrupted by Teal'c's calm retrort....


{Teal'c}

"Calm yourself, Captain Hailey. A Tel'tak is a very small craft. Just wait until you pilot your first Ha'tak." Teal'c thought about that for a moment then added, "That was not a promise to let you drive one, either."

{Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

Chiming in with her own admission... "Oh how I'd love to get my hands on one of those..." Vala rolled her eyes in the direction of Teal'c and let a small giggle escape....full well knowing he'd rather die than let Vala Mal Doran come under the possession of such a craft.

She was awaiting his smirky reply when they were interrupted by com chatter.....






{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC

In his best British Connor replied succinctly. "Glad to be of service ma'am. As soon as you get clearance from Colonel Carter, we'll be flying in a inverted V formation. Tank and I either side and slightly in front of you. Tank do you copy son?"


{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC {Vala Mal Doran}

With a flick of her com Vala acknowledged... "Tel'tak to the Hammond....we are away and secured..... preparing flight coordinates and steering clear of the Hammond now....over"

RogueRanger
January 3rd, 2011, 07:42 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg


"...coordinates locked in ma'am. We are 20 minutes out. Colonel Mason sir and Tank, this is Captain Jennifer Hailey, I'll be your guardian angel today, all clear on the horizon no bogeys' to be seen." Jen swung her chair around and faced the rest of the teams. "We may wanna hold a second or two, we have a beam request for Colonel Reynolds." Se switched frequencies.

"Hammond, SG1 again, you may beam Colonel Reynolds over now, we are in a holding pattern two thousand metres to your starboard."

Ryn
January 4th, 2011, 05:49 AM
((OOC: woohoo!! found the thread!! let's play!! :D :D))

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

"Copy that, captain Hailey," Connor replied. Reynolds? That was good news, the team on the Tel'tak needed all the help they could get, and Reynolds was a very experienced Marine, one he trusted his own life with.
He kept his bird steady in the same pattern as before, as requested, and watched Tank at the other end do the same. While waiting, his thoughts flew back to Karina, wondering what was going on with her there. He too had caught some words of the open comms of Carter, right before the Colonel herself closed them, enough to know that another dressing down had been in order. He felt bad for her; and wished there was something he could do now, but then again... discipline. It had to be learnt somehow. Although, in Karina's case, it was a hard bargain for sure.

Connor knew he had to stay focused on this escort mission, it wouldn't do to dwindle too long. So he opened his comms again, this time on a frequency to his current wingman.

"Hey, Tank? You doin' ok down there, nervous yet?" The last added with only the slightest of chuckles.

http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

Col.Foley
January 4th, 2011, 10:45 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>



{SGT Markus Redd} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala returned a smile towards the eager medic as she focused her attention back to the console hearing the coms squawk was always music to her ears.



1St Lt. Royce Sprills, The Tank Kevin Beck {Vala Mal Doran}

With a slight snicker to herself she knew just what Tank was trying....not to refer too. Vala knew it had gotten all around the ranks throughout the SGC that she had Cameron Mitchell handcuffed to a bed post in a hotel room for ....supposed.... detainment....she knew she'd never live that one down. Thank goodness she had the excuse of her wonky memory at the time. Mitchell however would not be so lucky...the joke about him losing his pants to Vala would surely go down in SGC history as an EPIC legend. She chuckled to herself as she responded with a snort, "I'm sure you have....Lt. Sprills.... I'm sure you have!"

Vala couldn't help but notice how nervous Beck had become all of a sudden and knew it wasn't like him.... Vala glanced over to him and seemingly barked, "Major.....uh do you have to visit the little boys room or what?" She smiled as her tongue peeked out of her mouth and curled up over her upper lip...grazing her teeth as she revealed a toothy grin.




{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

Immediately noticing Jenn's abrupt song into Einstein's quantum theories Vala suddenly felt ill at the noise.... she realized though it was the young captain's way of managing her stress level...it was sort of endearing actually as Vala remembered Sam used to do the very same thing. Hailey would make a fine successor to Col. Carter some day but she felt she needed to say something to bring the young girl at ease...."Uh Jenn.... remember that time when..... " she was interrupted by Teal'c's calm retrort....



{Teal'c} {Vala Mal Doran}

Chiming in with her own admission... "Oh how I'd love to get my hands on one of those..." Vala rolled her eyes in the direction of Teal'c and let a small giggle escape....full well knowing he'd rather die than let Vala Mal Doran come under the possession of such a craft.

She was awaiting his smirky reply when they were interrupted by com chatter.....





{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason} NPC {Vala Mal Doran}

With a flick of her com Vala acknowledged... "Tel'tak to the Hammond....we are away and secured..... preparing flight coordinates and steering clear of the Hammond now....over"
Major Beck
Beck looked up startled for a second as he was addressed, his eye brows rising just as proportionally to his mounting surprise. Had he really been that transparent? As the thought struck him he had to ffight down the silly impulse to blush ever so slightly. That was something that he really did not want to do given the circumstances
So he got his nerves back in order and grunted at Vala, before smiling wryly. "No Ma'am, I am good to go. In fact that is the problem, all dressed up, ready, and I do not have any place to go right now...just stuck in this compartment" he added needlessly.

[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IG]


"...coordinates locked in ma'am. We are 20 minutes out. Colonel Mason sir and Tank, this is Captain Jennifer Hailey, I'll be your guardian angel today, all clear on the horizon no bogeys' to be seen." Jen swung her chair around and faced the rest of the teams. "We may wanna hold a second or two, we have a beam request for Colonel Reynolds." Se switched frequencies.

"Hammond, SG1 again, you may beam Colonel Reynolds over now, we are in a holding pattern two thousand metres to your starboard."
Royce Sprills, The Tank
Tank could not help but smile at teh antics of the junior Captain and her wit but did not feel like responding quite yet. He was just slightly happy to know that they had a person with such a sunny demaeanor out there watching their backs.

((OOC: woohoo!! found the thread!! let's play!! :D :D))

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

"Copy that, captain Hailey," Connor replied. Reynolds? That was good news, the team on the Tel'tak needed all the help they could get, and Reynolds was a very experienced Marine, one he trusted his own life with.
He kept his bird steady in the same pattern as before, as requested, and watched Tank at the other end do the same. While waiting, his thoughts flew back to Karina, wondering what was going on with her there. He too had caught some words of the open comms of Carter, right before the Colonel herself closed them, enough to know that another dressing down had been in order. He felt bad for her; and wished there was something he could do now, but then again... discipline. It had to be learnt somehow. Although, in Karina's case, it was a hard bargain for sure.

Connor knew he had to stay focused on this escort mission, it wouldn't do to dwindle too long. So he opened his comms again, this time on a frequency to his current wingman.

"Hey, Tank? You doin' ok down there, nervous yet?" The last added with only the slightest of chuckles.

[IMG]http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IG]
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Tank smirked crookedly behind his oxygen mask as he wondered about the appropriate response. Truthful? Full of Brovado? Epic? Witty?
He keyed his microphone as soon as the answer came to him, "Uh yeah Lead...as my moniker would suggest I am quite cool under preassure. Mechanical even. I can kick any butt that you ask me to just point me at them."

Ryn
January 4th, 2011, 11:26 PM
{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

Mason chuckled for real now, at Tank's answer. It was everything he'd expected.

"Good to hear you got my six, Tank, I doubt Miss Doran would let you live it down otherwise, you being on her good side and all..." He deadpanned in reply, of course he'd heard their earlier conversation, Vala never was one for secrecy.

"Speaking of ... " Connor manipulated the controls to get a direct comms link to the vessel they were escorting.

"Father Goose to Hailey, I don't like wasting fuel waiting, did Reynolds make it on board yet?" He didn't know it, but Goose was as antsy as Karina to get out there and *do something*. This whole LA business was worrying.


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

RogueRanger
January 5th, 2011, 09:32 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg

"Just a moment please Colonel." Hailey answered Connor with her usaul effeciancy. "Hammond we are still waiti....."

As she spoke the Asgard beam activated and Colonel Ryenolds stood there not far behind her. "So what have I missed?" He looked at all the familar faces around him. "So I guess we can get going eh?" He'd save his greetings after they were moving, Al found a comfortable position and set his gear down next to Beck. "I bet your'e glad to see me." He tried not to smile but he couldn't help himself. "Don't ask..I'll tell you later."

*************

Jen looked at the view outside, she couldn't see the 302's but hse knew they were there. "Hailey to Father Goose, we have a go Colonel Ryenolds is aboard."

Col.Foley
January 5th, 2011, 11:25 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG] [IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg

"Just a moment please Colonel." Hailey answered Connor with her usaul effeciancy. "Hammond we are still waiti....."

As she spoke the Asgard beam activated and Colonel Ryenolds stood there not far behind her. "So what have I missed?" He looked at all the familar faces around him. "So I guess we can get going eh?" He'd save his greetings after they were moving, Al found a comfortable position and set his gear down next to Beck. "I bet your'e glad to see me." He tried not to smile but he couldn't help himself. "Don't ask..I'll tell you later."

*************

Jen looked at the view outside, she couldn't see the 302's but hse knew they were there. "Hailey to Father Goose, we have a go Colonel Ryenolds is aboard."
<Vala's Tel'tak>
Major Beck
Beck smiled at his CO really appreciatively and really....happy to see him. "Yes sir I am." Though Beck was hapy with the experience, and he did not have to lead this mission anymore, he was just glad to see the colonel....but figured it was a good idea not to let that on....."WE can finally get this show on the road it seems." He grinned excitedly showing his eagerness to do what was required to save the Earth.

Ryn
January 5th, 2011, 11:53 PM
{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

Goose grinned to himself at the answers, finally, the mission started. No more sitting around on his butt waiting. He really liked to get out there and do his job, it was his whole life. Right now his job was escorting the Tel'tak to its destination. And he wasn't stupid, given the undercover nature of SG-1's mission he kept the 302's as far from the other ship as possible while still able to keep an eye on her. Also just in comfortable range of the warheads the 302's carried.

"Good to hear, captain, we've got your six, don't worry." He assured her, knowing that they had no visual on the escort. Connor kept a close eye on his readings and scanners, looking for any possible bogeys out there that would blow this party.


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

squirrely1
January 6th, 2011, 08:00 AM
<Vala's Tel'tek>
{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala shifted nervously she was grateful to get the mission going but still quite worried about it...the odds were against them on this one and she just couldn't shake a bad feeling. Although hearing that Reynolds was joining the team made her breathe just a little easier. She smirked and nodded toward Beck realizing that maybe she had needlessly put him on the spot. She always regrets when she acts up during the idle times. "Well Kevin...sounds like your problem will be solved very soon." She confirmed Hailey's transmissions to the Hammond by achieving eye contact with her and throwing her an affirmative look. As Reynolds beamed aboard she dawned her signature grin as she greeted him..."Welcome aboard Reynolds...you are a sight for sore eyes.....we need all the manpower we can muster for this trip."

Vala flicked her coms opening a channel to the 302's..."Gentleman as Captain Hailey confirmed we are on our way.... let's all get back in one piece shall we?"

RogueRanger
January 6th, 2011, 02:46 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>
Major Beck
Beck smiled at his CO really appreciatively and really....happy to see him. "Yes sir I am." Though Beck was hapy with the experience, and he did not have to lead this mission anymore, he was just glad to see the colonel....but figured it was a good idea not to let that on....."WE can finally get this show on the road it seems." He grinned excitedly showing his eagerness to do what was required to save the Earth.


{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

Goose grinned to himself at the answers, finally, the mission started. No more sitting around on his butt waiting. He really liked to get out there and do his job, it was his whole life. Right now his job was escorting the Tel'tak to its destination. And he wasn't stupid, given the undercover nature of SG-1's mission he kept the 302's as far from the other ship as possible while still able to keep an eye on her. Also just in comfortable range of the warheads the 302's carried.

"Good to hear, captain, we've got your six, don't worry." He assured her, knowing that they had no visual on the escort. Connor kept a close eye on his readings and scanners, looking for any possible bogeys out there that would blow this party.


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg


<Vala's Tel'tek>
{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala shifted nervously she was grateful to get the mission going but still quite worried about it...the odds were against them on this one and she just couldn't shake a bad feeling. Although hearing that Reynolds was joining the team made her breathe just a little easier. She smirked and nodded toward Beck realizing that maybe she had needlessly put him on the spot. She always regrets when she acts up during the idle times. "Well Kevin...sounds like your problem will be solved very soon." She confirmed Hailey's transmissions to the Hammond by achieving eye contact with her and throwing her an affirmative look. As Reynolds beamed aboard she dawned her signature grin as she greeted him..."Welcome aboard Reynolds...you are a sight for sore eyes.....we need all the manpower we can muster for this trip."

Vala flicked her coms opening a channel to the 302's..."Gentleman as Captain Hailey confirmed we are on our way.... let's all get back in one piece shall we?"

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

The little ship and her band of stalwart crew speed away from the two Earth battle cruisers, with the escorts slightly ahead and above them, they were just in eye view of the front glazing. Jennifer monitored the sensors and systems watching constantly for any long range activity, so far nothing. The enhanced Asgard based technology that had been retro fitted to the Tel'tak gave them a scanning capability far beyond that of any Goa'uld ship within even sniffing range.

The Lucian planet came into view, they were now beyond visible range of the Hammond and Daedalus and only those ships own sensors could detect them now. As they entered the atmosphere the much anticipated sensation of the frictional jarring and shaking was a bit of an anti-climax, being dulled somewhat by the ships shields. They were now three hundred kilometres due south and at angels twenty from the landing zone, a few minutes only would see them down. At a hundred kilometres Connor and Tank would withdraw to angels fifty and loiter until Cam gave them the ok that the Tel'tak had landed safely.

((OOC thanks Dad for the cool intro, oh and apparently angels twenty means 20,000 feet)) :eek:

Al watched from his lowered sitting on the deck position the scene through the front viewport, he was never bored with watching the starscape unfold before his eyes. He nudged Beck in the side. “This is our moment Major, savour it. Cam we've got your six, we'll watch over SG1 like geese over their goslings buddy. Ms Doran, thanks for the welcome, I'll try and rememeber that. ” He glanced at his two sergeants, the young Australian seemed to be asleep, no need yet to wake him and Sergeant Redd seemed to have finally relaxed and settled down, he sat there with a large boyish grin on his face, as if this were his first venture into a carnival.


Jennifer nodded an affirmative and typed out an encrytped message to the Hammond and Daedalus. “Five minutes to LZ, in good shape, no activity so far.” She wouldn't talk now, she opened up her videocam so that Connor and Tank could see her, she gave them the thumbs up and smiled broadly. To Vala and Teal'c both in the forward seats she whispered to them. "I know we've been here before, but why do I feel so scared this time, I have a feeling of dread." For the first time in a long while her facial emotions betrayed her and a worried frown creased her brow.

Ryn
January 7th, 2011, 02:37 AM
{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

"Aye, ma'am," Connor replied to Doran, "same to you, ma'am, good luck and Godspeed." He added, noticing on the controls that they were getting close now. He signalled to Tank to break escort formation at a hundred k's.

He grinned then watching Hailey's smile on the screen, and gave her a small salute. She probably had no view of his face since it was covered by the helmet and oxygen mask, but Connor smiled back at her nonetheless. The only thing that identified Connor as Connor, was the picture on his helmet, depicting his callsign (a goose drawn in Disney-style, the sticker was a one time birthday gift from Frank, the gift had been cause for a lot of laughs at the time by their wing, but now was a fond memory for Connor).

As they reached the designated distance, Goose hovered around, awaiting the all clear from the team as they prepared to land. He watched the LA planet, it was in full view now, and as beautiful seen from space as Earth always was. It just wasn't the same though, the visible landmasses were different for one and it didn't give him the same sense of 'home'.
All of a sudden, he felt his chest tighten as if from a sense of foreboding, or was it only fear? Connor didn't know, but he'd often felt the same feeling while on a rescue mission in one of the Gulf wars, and then usually it all went horribly wrong... He hoped to God it wouldn't be the same up here in space, Goose suddenly felt very vulnerable and looked around for Tank, relieved when his instruments caught up with his wingman, even if he had no actual visual at this time.

"Tank, help me keep an eye out on the LA, will you, don't let them get to us unannounced." It was said calmly, although Tank could probably hear some nervousness in Connor's voice. He just wanted a verbal confirmation his wingman was actually still there. Mason kept a lookout for possible LA satellites, if they had that technology that would be the first thing that would detect the 302's as well as the Tel'tak...


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

AtlantisRules!!!
January 7th, 2011, 03:27 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg [IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/]

The little ship and her band of stalwart crew speed away from the two Earth battle cruisers, with the escorts slightly ahead and above them, they were just in eye view of the front glazing. Jennifer monitored the sensors and systems watching constantly for any long range activity, so far nothing. The enhanced Asgard based technology that had been retro fitted to the Tel'tak gave them a scanning capability far beyond that of any Goa'uld ship within even sniffing range.

The Lucian planet came into view, they were now beyond visible range of the Hammond and Daedalus and only those ships own sensors could detect them now. As they entered the atmosphere the much anticipated sensation of the frictional jarring and shaking was a bit of an anti-climax, being dulled somewhat by the ships shields. They were now three hundred kilometres due south and at angels twenty from the landing zone, a few minutes only would see them down. At a hundred kilometres Connor and Tank would withdraw to angels fifty and loiter until Cam gave them the ok that the Tel'tak had landed safely.

((OOC thanks Dad for the cool intro, oh and apparently angels twenty means 20,000 feet)) :eek:

Al watched from his lowered sitting on the deck position the scene through the front viewport, he was never bored with watching the starscape unfold before his eyes. He nudged Beck in the side. “This is our moment Major, savour it. Cam we've got your six, we'll watch over SG1 like geese over their goslings buddy. Ms Doran, thanks for the welcome, I'll try and rememeber that. ” He glanced at his two sergeants, the young Australian seemed to be asleep, no need yet to wake him and Sergeant Redd seemed to have finally relaxed and settled down, he sat there with a large boyish grin on his face, as if this were his first venture into a carnival.


Jennifer nodded an affirmative and typed out an encrytped message to the Hammond and Daedalus. “Five minutes to LZ, in good shape, no activity so far.” She wouldn't talk now, she opened up her videocam so that Connor and Tank could see her, she gave them the thumbs up and smiled broadly. To Vala and Teal'c both in the forward seats she whispered to them. "I know we've been here before, but why do I feel so scared this time, I have a feeling of dread." For the first time in a long while her facial emotions betrayed her and a worried frown creased her brow.

{Teal'c}

Teal'c looked back at Captain Hailey, "You are just nervous, this is a big mission, it is natural." That marked the first time he had ever actually openly lied to Jennifer, well, possibly lied. Teal'c was a long-time believer in a Warrior's Intuition, that someone could know when they were going to be hurt or killed in a battle, he had seen plenty of evidence of it back in his First-Prime days and it had usually resulted in death. Teal'c decided he was going to have to watch Hailey closely.

squirrely1
January 7th, 2011, 04:58 AM
{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snapped her head around...her hair swishing late to keep up...trying to get a good look at the young Captain. She had hoped that her own feelings of dread did not somehow spill out causing undue unrest in the small command center where they were all huddled in the tiny ship. She sighed and smiled reassuringly at Hailey... "It's ok... Captain.... that's only natural...like Teal'c said you are only nervous and well to me the quietness makes me more nervous in ways....cuz it's the....." she stopped herself abruptly as her scanner display lit up....she whirled back around to take a better look as she quietly continued....... "Teal'c check your scanners....what do you see? Also....Hailey....can you verify the status of our cloaking device?" Vala's eyes grew worried as she gazed back at her panel....expelling a cautious breath..."geeze please tell me I didn't just jinx things!"

She flipped her com channel open... "Goose....Tank....how's your visual?.....anything?" At that moment Vala was grateful for the extra set of eyeballs ....but there was a tiny piece of her that was feeling it had been too easy so far....especially for one of her missions....usually by now they had met resistance from various parts of the Universe... maybe that is what made her....and possibly Hailey feel just a bit uneasy.

RogueRanger
January 9th, 2011, 06:12 PM
{Teal'c}

Teal'c looked back at Captain Hailey, "You are just nervous, this is a big mission, it is natural." That marked the first time he had ever actually openly lied to Jennifer, well, possibly lied. Teal'c was a long-time believer in a Warrior's Intuition, that someone could know when they were going to be hurt or killed in a battle, he had seen plenty of evidence of it back in his First-Prime days and it had usually resulted in death. Teal'c decided he was going to have to watch Hailey closely.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Jennifer watched Teal'c's eyes, she knew something was wrong, but she tried to ignore it and thanked him for his reassurancing words. "The nerves I've had before Master Teal'c and thank you, I know I'll be ok, I really don't know what I'm feeling though..." She looked around at her friends especially her CO. "Colonel Mitchell you're very quiet about this, are you having thoughts like mine?"

Jen knew she should answer Vala but what could she say, then the beeping sounded and she swung her head back to the monitor. "Oh damn, no the shileds and cloak are ok ma'am, it's the rotten sewage recycler, it's sprung a leak inside the internal hull shell...." There was a waste dump for that function but it would surely give them away. They should land but they were still about two minutes and five kilomtres away from the LZ. She could try....Jenn scanned her monitors, there, the secondary LZ, it was a bit of a harder walk to the LA base but they could make it if they landed now. "New LZ ma'am co-ordinates punched in now, we're a thousand metres out and six thousand feet, we should land now I think." More nerves crept over her and she started sweating despite the coolness within the ship.

Col.Foley
January 9th, 2011, 11:35 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

[/spoiler]



[/spoiler]
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg[/IG] [IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IG]

The little ship and her band of stalwart crew speed away from the two Earth battle cruisers, with the escorts slightly ahead and above them, they were just in eye view of the front glazing. Jennifer monitored the sensors and systems watching constantly for any long range activity, so far nothing. The enhanced Asgard based technology that had been retro fitted to the Tel'tak gave them a scanning capability far beyond that of any Goa'uld ship within even sniffing range.

The Lucian planet came into view, they were now beyond visible range of the Hammond and Daedalus and only those ships own sensors could detect them now. As they entered the atmosphere the much anticipated sensation of the frictional jarring and shaking was a bit of an anti-climax, being dulled somewhat by the ships shields. They were now three hundred kilometres due south and at angels twenty from the landing zone, a few minutes only would see them down. At a hundred kilometres Connor and Tank would withdraw to angels fifty and loiter until Cam gave them the ok that the Tel'tak had landed safely.

((OOC thanks Dad for the cool intro, oh and apparently angels twenty means 20,000 feet)) :eek:

Al watched from his lowered sitting on the deck position the scene through the front viewport, he was never bored with watching the starscape unfold before his eyes. He nudged Beck in the side. “This is our moment Major, savour it. Cam we've got your six, we'll watch over SG1 like geese over their goslings buddy. Ms Doran, thanks for the welcome, I'll try and rememeber that. ” He glanced at his two sergeants, the young Australian seemed to be asleep, no need yet to wake him and Sergeant Redd seemed to have finally relaxed and settled down, he sat there with a large boyish grin on his face, as if this were his first venture into a carnival.


Jennifer nodded an affirmative and typed out an encrytped message to the Hammond and Daedalus. “Five minutes to LZ, in good shape, no activity so far.” She wouldn't talk now, she opened up her videocam so that Connor and Tank could see her, she gave them the thumbs up and smiled broadly. To Vala and Teal'c both in the forward seats she whispered to them. "I know we've been here before, but why do I feel so scared this time, I have a feeling of dread." For the first time in a long while her facial emotions betrayed her and a worried frown creased her brow.
Major Beck
Beck grinned at the Colonel feraly, doing a good imitation of a predator in the hunt. " I will sir, oh I will." Now that he did not have to command anyone it was going to be a very good mission indeed and he was going to enjoy it and perform his orders to the best of his capable abilities.



{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

"Aye, ma'am," Connor replied to Doran, "same to you, ma'am, good luck and Godspeed." He added, noticing on the controls that they were getting close now. He signalled to Tank to break escort formation at a hundred k's.

He grinned then watching Hailey's smile on the screen, and gave her a small salute. She probably had no view of his face since it was covered by the helmet and oxygen mask, but Connor smiled back at her nonetheless. The only thing that identified Connor as Connor, was the picture on his helmet, depicting his callsign (a goose drawn in Disney-style, the sticker was a one time birthday gift from Frank, the gift had been cause for a lot of laughs at the time by their wing, but now was a fond memory for Connor).

As they reached the designated distance, Goose hovered around, awaiting the all clear from the team as they prepared to land. He watched the LA planet, it was in full view now, and as beautiful seen from space as Earth always was. It just wasn't the same though, the visible landmasses were different for one and it didn't give him the same sense of 'home'.
All of a sudden, he felt his chest tighten as if from a sense of foreboding, or was it only fear? Connor didn't know, but he'd often felt the same feeling while on a rescue mission in one of the Gulf wars, and then usually it all went horribly wrong... He hoped to God it wouldn't be the same up here in space, Goose suddenly felt very vulnerable and looked around for Tank, relieved when his instruments caught up with his wingman, even if he had no actual visual at this time.

"Tank, help me keep an eye out on the LA, will you, don't let them get to us unannounced." It was said calmly, although Tank could probably hear some nervousness in Connor's voice. He just wanted a verbal confirmation his wingman was actually still there. Mason kept a lookout for possible LA satellites, if they had that technology that would be the first thing that would detect the 302's as well as the Tel'tak...


[IMG]http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg
Royce "The Tank" Sprills.
Tank acknowledged with a click of the com as he was completly trying to concentrate on his instruments and his flying and making visual checks of all of his readings several times a second, his eyes constantly scanning. He just hoped the Lucian Alliance did not have stealth technology.

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snapped her head around...her hair swishing late to keep up...trying to get a good look at the young Captain. She had hoped that her own feelings of dread did not somehow spill out causing undue unrest in the small command center where they were all huddled in the tiny ship. She sighed and smiled reassuringly at Hailey... "It's ok... Captain.... that's only natural...like Teal'c said you are only nervous and well to me the quietness makes me more nervous in ways....cuz it's the....." she stopped herself abruptly as her scanner display lit up....she whirled back around to take a better look as she quietly continued....... "Teal'c check your scanners....what do you see? Also....Hailey....can you verify the status of our cloaking device?" Vala's eyes grew worried as she gazed back at her panel....expelling a cautious breath..."geeze please tell me I didn't just jinx things!"

She flipped her com channel open... "Goose....Tank....how's your visual?.....anything?" At that moment Vala was grateful for the extra set of eyeballs ....but there was a tiny piece of her that was feeling it had been too easy so far....especially for one of her missions....usually by now they had met resistance from various parts of the Universe... maybe that is what made her....and possibly Hailey feel just a bit uneasy.Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Tank cleared his throat and spoke through the comm channel. "Nothing on sensors yet...curious you think we would see something."


[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IG]

Jennifer watched Teal'c's eyes, she knew something was wrong, but she tried to ignore it and thanked him for his reassurancing words. "The nerves I've had before Master Teal'c and thank you, I know I'll be ok, I really don't know what I'm feeling though..." She looked around at her friends especially her CO. "Colonel Mitchell you're very quiet about this, are you having thoughts like mine?"

Jen knew she should answer Vala but what could she say, then the beeping sounded and she swung her head back to the monitor. "Oh damn, no the shileds and cloak are ok ma'am, it's the rotten sewage recycler, it's sprung a leak inside the internal hull shell...." There was a waste dump for that function but it would surely give them away. They should land but they were still about two minutes and five kilomtres away from the LZ. She could try....Jenn scanned her monitors, there, the secondary LZ, it was a bit of a harder walk to the LA base but they could make it if they landed now. "New LZ ma'am co-ordinates punched in now, we're a thousand metres out and six thousand feet, we should land now I think." More nerves crept over her and she started sweating despite the coolness within the ship.

Cameron Mitchell
Cam snorted and stirred in his sleep. "Oh sorry Jen must have dozed off there for a few minutes. What were you saying?" He finished before she could respond "about nerves? No i am confident that we can get the job done, we have a lot of good people on this mission that have been in the fire before and will go through it again. We can make it. Though we do have a bunch of newbies." Mitchell turned and glanced at Colonel Reynolds. "Good to have you back Colonel, we sure could need you."

Ryn
January 10th, 2011, 05:45 AM
{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

Connor's sensors picked up nothing either, so he simply acknowledged Tank's communique. "Nothing here either, ma'am, sitting tight, please advise when you're actually landing." His voice was calm yet betrayed some nervousness, maybe he was just on edge. The Tel'tak's cloak was in effect and confusing his instruments, else he would possibly have picked up on their course change and wondered.

He briefly diverted his attention back to the Hammond for a while, just to affirm the vessel was still there and not targeted either by the LA. Were the LA on vacation or something? Goose snorted at the thought. They probably were in hiding, maybe behind the second moon? Pity his sensors didn't pick up anything beyond the planet and what was on it. He sighed deeply, this still didn't bode well and reeked of a set-up.


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

squirrely1
January 10th, 2011, 03:54 PM
[IM]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

Jennifer watched Teal'c's eyes, she knew something was wrong, but she tried to ignore it and thanked him for his reassurancing words. "The nerves I've had before Master Teal'c and thank you, I know I'll be ok, I really don't know what I'm feeling though..." She looked around at her friends especially her CO. "Colonel Mitchell you're very quiet about this, are you having thoughts like mine?"

Jen knew she should answer Vala but what could she say, then the beeping sounded and she swung her head back to the monitor. "Oh damn, no the shileds and cloak are ok ma'am, it's the rotten sewage recycler, it's sprung a leak inside the internal hull shell...." There was a waste dump for that function but it would surely give them away. They should land but they were still about two minutes and five kilomtres away from the LZ. She could try....Jenn scanned her monitors, there, the secondary LZ, it was a bit of a harder walk to the LA base but they could make it if they landed now. "New LZ ma'am co-ordinates punched in now, we're a thousand metres out and six thousand feet, we should land now I think." More nerves crept over her and she started sweating despite the coolness within the ship.

<Vala's Tel'tak>

Major Beck
Beck grinned at the Colonel feraly, doing a good imitation of a predator in the hunt. " I will sir, oh I will." Now that he did not have to command anyone it was going to be a very good mission indeed and he was going to enjoy it and perform his orders to the best of his capable abilities.



Royce "The Tank" Sprills.
Tank acknowledged with a click of the com as he was completly trying to concentrate on his instruments and his flying and making visual checks of all of his readings several times a second, his eyes constantly scanning. He just hoped the Lucian Alliance did not have stealth technology.
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Tank cleared his throat and spoke through the comm channel. "Nothing on sensors yet...curious you think we would see something."



Cameron Mitchell
Cam snorted and stirred in his sleep. "Oh sorry Jen must have dozed off there for a few minutes. What were you saying?" He finished before she could respond "about nerves? No i am confident that we can get the job done, we have a lot of good people on this mission that have been in the fire before and will go through it again. We can make it. Though we do have a bunch of newbies." Mitchell turned and glanced at Colonel Reynolds. "Good to have you back Colonel, we sure could need you."


{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

Connor's sensors picked up nothing either, so he simply acknowledged Tank's communique. "Nothing here either, ma'am, sitting tight, please advise when you're actually landing." His voice was calm yet betrayed some nervousness, maybe he was just on edge. The Tel'tak's cloak was in effect and confusing his instruments, else he would possibly have picked up on their course change and wondered.

He briefly diverted his attention back to the Hammond for a while, just to affirm the vessel was still there and not targeted either by the LA. Were the LA on vacation or something? Goose snorted at the thought. They probably were in hiding, maybe behind the second moon? Pity his sensors didn't pick up anything beyond the planet and what was on it. He sighed deeply, this still didn't bode well and reeked of a set-up.


[IG]http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IMG]


{Capt. Jennifer Hailey} {Teal'c} {Cameron Mitchell} {Tank} {Goose} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala let out a frustrated sigh... "Might know....the poo would be our undoing....ok...let's do it!" Vala advised Jen as she continued to sweep her eyes across the screen. Her throat grew dry and course as she felt devoid of fluid. She nervously fished for the water bottle she had stowed carefully in a space next to the bulkhead and took a swig discreetly. "Ok let's ease her down slowly now....Teal'c.....big guy... keep me updated on our altitude....it's dark out there and I don't want to bottom this baby out....and Jen....adjust our hover control so we can set her down easy." Vala had to stifle a laugh as there was no such thing as a gentle landing in her book... her goal was for her and the crew to be able to walk away from the craft once on the ground and hope to all the gods in the universe that it would still be flight worthy after wards.
Vala flicked her com to the pilots... "we are a go for an early landing....we are taking her down now.... thank you gentleman for the lovely escort!" She slid her flight controls forward causing the ship to lower drastically....everyone aboard lurched forward and groped to hold onto something. "Whoopsie... did I wake everyone up.....?? " She snorted through her nose as she looked over and saw Cam nearly fall to the deck....."Uh..... just to be safe everyone may want to grab onto something and brace for impact" She adjusted her flight control and the ship leveled out but continued it's decent... "Teal'c how we doing on our altitude?" Not like Vala couldn't read the instruments herself...she just wanted to be sure her co-pilot was awake and alert. "As far as I can tell we should touch down in T minus 5 minutes....can someone confirm?" She took a deep breath and knew there was no turning back now.

RogueRanger
January 10th, 2011, 06:05 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>

Major Beck
Beck grinned at the Colonel feraly, doing a good imitation of a predator in the hunt. " I will sir, oh I will." Now that he did not have to command anyone it was going to be a very good mission indeed and he was going to enjoy it and perform his orders to the best of his capable abilities.



Royce "The Tank" Sprills.
Tank acknowledged with a click of the com as he was completly trying to concentrate on his instruments and his flying and making visual checks of all of his readings several times a second, his eyes constantly scanning. He just hoped the Lucian Alliance did not have stealth technology.
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Tank cleared his throat and spoke through the comm channel. "Nothing on sensors yet...curious you think we would see something."



Cameron Mitchell
Cam snorted and stirred in his sleep. "Oh sorry Jen must have dozed off there for a few minutes. What were you saying?" He finished before she could respond "about nerves? No i am confident that we can get the job done, we have a lot of good people on this mission that have been in the fire before and will go through it again. We can make it. Though we do have a bunch of newbies." Mitchell turned and glanced at Colonel Reynolds. "Good to have you back Colonel, we sure could need you."


{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

Connor's sensors picked up nothing either, so he simply acknowledged Tank's communique. "Nothing here either, ma'am, sitting tight, please advise when you're actually landing." His voice was calm yet betrayed some nervousness, maybe he was just on edge. The Tel'tak's cloak was in effect and confusing his instruments, else he would possibly have picked up on their course change and wondered.

He briefly diverted his attention back to the Hammond for a while, just to affirm the vessel was still there and not targeted either by the LA. Were the LA on vacation or something? Goose snorted at the thought. They probably were in hiding, maybe behind the second moon? Pity his sensors didn't pick up anything beyond the planet and what was on it. He sighed deeply, this still didn't bode well and reeked of a set-up.


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg








{Capt. Jennifer Hailey} {Teal'c} {Cameron Mitchell} {Tank} {Goose} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala let out a frustrated sigh... "Might know....the poo would be our undoing....ok...let's do it!" Vala advised Jen as she continued to sweep her eyes across the screen. Her throat grew dry and course as she felt devoid of fluid. She nervously fished for the water bottle she had stowed carefully in a space next to the bulkhead and took a swig discreetly. "Ok let's ease her down slowly now....Teal'c.....big guy... keep me updated on our altitude....it's dark out there and I don't want to bottom this baby out....and Jen....adjust our hover control so we can set her down easy." Vala had to stifle a laugh as there was no such thing as a gentle landing in her book... her goal was for her and the crew to be able to walk away from the craft once on the ground and hope to all the gods in the universe that it would still be flight worthy after wards.
Vala flicked her com to the pilots... "we are a go for an early landing....we are taking her down now.... thank you gentleman for the lovely escort!" She slid her flight controls forward causing the ship to lower drastically....everyone aboard lurched forward and groped to hold onto something. "Whoopsie... did I wake everyone up.....?? " She snorted through her nose as she looked over and saw Cam nearly fall to the deck....."Uh..... just to be safe everyone may want to grab onto something and brace for impact" She adjusted her flight control and the ship leveled out but continued it's decent... "Teal'c how we doing on our altitude?" Not like Vala couldn't read the instruments herself...she just wanted to be sure her co-pilot was awake and alert. "As far as I can tell we should touch down in T minus 5 minutes....can someone confirm?" She took a deep breath and knew there was no turning back now.


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg

With a frim nod to his buddy Al replied. "You have no idea Cam what I went through to get here, the medbay screwed up their files and had me listed as wounded, that and my alarm didn't go off. Suffice to say Sam was rather pissed at me." He wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't heard the last of it either.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

The Colonel's words were reassuring but she had to stifle a giggle when he mentioned the bit about dozing off, it was precisely the very thing he had told her off about not so long ago. "Yeah right sir." She almost poked out that little tongue of hers for good measure when another alarm sounded. She looked at her monitors. It was the proximity warning. "What the...oh sh*t Vala ma'am ease it back we're less than...."

'thump, bang, crash'

They were down. And in one piece. At the last the auto landing system did actually work in the end. Gear was strewn everywhere and dust particles rained down on them and as a last protest from the ship, an aweful smell began to permeate their senses. "Ah Colonel Mitchell can I open the door now?" before he could answer though Jen had one last and proud duty to perform. She took a small white board from her pack and wrote in felt pen. "Colonel Mason the Egale has landed. Thank you for being with us and so far all is clear. You can return to your ships gentlemen and inform Colonel's Carter and Caldwell, they may proceed with phase two as soon as you return." Lastly she sketched a little smiley face in the botton corner and then held it up to the screen camera for the Colonel to see.

((OOC after Ryn and Foley take their characters back to the Hammond and Daedy we're going to be in deep..good luck guys and don't forget to ask for landing clearence)) :lol:

Col.Foley
January 10th, 2011, 11:07 PM
<Vala's Tel'tak>- <Lucian Alliance World.>

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

Connor's sensors picked up nothing either, so he simply acknowledged Tank's communique. "Nothing here either, ma'am, sitting tight, please advise when you're actually landing." His voice was calm yet betrayed some nervousness, maybe he was just on edge. The Tel'tak's cloak was in effect and confusing his instruments, else he would possibly have picked up on their course change and wondered.

He briefly diverted his attention back to the Hammond for a while, just to affirm the vessel was still there and not targeted either by the LA. Were the LA on vacation or something? Goose snorted at the thought. They probably were in hiding, maybe behind the second moon? Pity his sensors didn't pick up anything beyond the planet and what was on it. He sighed deeply, this still didn't bode well and reeked of a set-up.


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IG]








{Capt. Jennifer Hailey} {Teal'c} {Cameron Mitchell} {Tank} {Goose} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala let out a frustrated sigh... "Might know....the poo would be our undoing....ok...let's do it!" Vala advised Jen as she continued to sweep her eyes across the screen. Her throat grew dry and course as she felt devoid of fluid. She nervously fished for the water bottle she had stowed carefully in a space next to the bulkhead and took a swig discreetly. "Ok let's ease her down slowly now....Teal'c.....big guy... keep me updated on our altitude....it's dark out there and I don't want to bottom this baby out....and Jen....adjust our hover control so we can set her down easy." Vala had to stifle a laugh as there was no such thing as a gentle landing in her book... her goal was for her and the crew to be able to walk away from the craft once on the ground and hope to all the gods in the universe that it would still be flight worthy after wards.
Vala flicked her com to the pilots... "we are a go for an early landing....we are taking her down now.... thank you gentleman for the lovely escort!" She slid her flight controls forward causing the ship to lower drastically....everyone aboard lurched forward and groped to hold onto something. "Whoopsie... did I wake everyone up.....?? " She snorted through her nose as she looked over and saw Cam nearly fall to the deck....."Uh..... just to be safe everyone may want to grab onto something and brace for impact" She adjusted her flight control and the ship leveled out but continued it's decent... "Teal'c how we doing on our altitude?" Not like Vala couldn't read the instruments herself...she just wanted to be sure her co-pilot was awake and alert. "As far as I can tell we should touch down in T minus 5 minutes....can someone confirm?" She took a deep breath and knew there was no turning back now.
Royce "The Tank" Sprills

Royce looked at his wingman's plane to check the position and then watched the Tel'tak all the way down. Sattisfied he began to turn around, but let Colonel Mason have the lead as he did not want to upstage them all the way back to the Hammond.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg

With a frim nod to his buddy Al replied. "You have no idea Cam what I went through to get here, the medbay screwed up their files and had me listed as wounded, that and my alarm didn't go off. Suffice to say Sam was rather pissed at me." He wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't heard the last of it either.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

The Colonel's words were reassuring but she had to stifle a giggle when he mentioned the bit about dozing off, it was precisely the very thing he had told her off about not so long ago. "Yeah right sir." She almost poked out that little tongue of hers for good measure when another alarm sounded. She looked at her monitors. It was the proximity warning. "What the...oh sh*t Vala ma'am ease it back we're less than...."

[I]'thump, bang, crash'

They were down. And in one piece. At the last the auto landing system did actually work in the end. Gear was strewn everywhere and dust particles rained down on them and as a last protest from the ship, an aweful smell began to permeate their senses. "Ah Colonel Mitchell can I open the door now?" before he could answer though Jen had one last and proud duty to perform. She took a small white board from her pack and wrote in felt pen. "Colonel Mason the Egale has landed. Thank you for being with us and so far all is clear. You can return to your ships gentlemen and inform Colonel's Carter and Caldwell, they may proceed with phase two as soon as you return." Lastly she sketched a little smiley face in the botton corner and then held it up to the screen camera for the Colonel to see.

((OOC after Ryn and Foley take their characters back to the Hammond and Daedy we're going to be in deep..good luck guys and don't forget to ask for landing clearence)) :lol:
Cameron MitchellMajor Beck
Mitchell grinned at Reynolds. "Yeah I bet she was. She can really put it to you if she wants to...is so enclined." Cam smiled sheepishly at the commander of SG-3, "remind me to tell you some stories sometime.".

He picked up his G36 and unfolded the stock. "Yes you may." he ordered to hailey nodding to her.

Beck also got his weapon off and then placed it on his vest as he waited for Colonel Reynold's to lead the way for their team.

Ryn
January 11th, 2011, 01:02 AM
((all this time I thought we were using radio, my bad :P))


{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

There was no indication the Tel'tak had landed, safe for Hailey's assurance that it did. The video screen showed no difference to Connor except for the smiley face and the written announcement. He tapped his helmet in a salute to her and signalled his departure.

"Hammond actual, Father Goose, the eagle has landed, repeat, the eagle has landed. We're a go for phase 2. Request landing clearance soon as I return, over."

Whilst changing course back to the Hammond, Connor also changed frequencies to talk to his wingman. "Tank, it was a pleasure, get back to the Daedy and report, you hear, and once this is over, drinks are on me, locale of your choosing." He dearly hoped he'd be able to come through on his promise.

http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

RogueRanger
January 11th, 2011, 01:33 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg

{Daniel Jackson} NPC

Finally Daniel had a reason to move and even open his mouth, he had been so pre-occupied by earlier events the surroundings of the Tel'tak had stiffened his brain, and the smell he almost gagged. He hefted his pack onto his back, clipped his rifle and made sure he had everything. "I'd say Jen, you open that damned door sooner rather than later, this smells worse than Teal'c's laundry, worse than Jack's fridge."

Al opened and closed his mouth, he'd been to Jack O'Neill's house a couple of times and that was an understatement. He nodded to Cam. "Oh I've felt her lash already brother believe me." He was first up to the door as he waited. SG3 was essentially SG1's cover team and as such had to secure the surroundings first. "SG3 up, Major Beck take point as soon as this door is open.!"


Chocking back a lump in her throat as the odor threatened to make her throw up, Jen hit the door interlock from her station and stood ready, her back, laptop and weapon secured, she had to wait though for the rest of SG1 to lead, she stood behind Teal'c and called as the door seal broke. "Thank you Colonel Mitchell, door open, can we move now..please. Vala I'm going to release the sewerage dump, I hope the bulk of the ship will smother it and we don't come back to an evenworse situation."

((OOC Ryn and AuntyQ....:P))

Re1ndeer
January 11th, 2011, 07:45 PM
{SGT Markus Redd}

With his backpack on and his M4 in hand, Markus approached the door as he waited for Major Beck to take point. He was surprised to have a smile on his face considering his previous nervousness. Markus was unsure of how they would react to a smile at this moment. 'First time on another planet, not many people have done that.' Markus though, 'but, landing is the easy part. We still have to complete our mission.'

squirrely1
January 12th, 2011, 04:13 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg[/IMG]

With a frim nod to his buddy Al replied. "You have no idea Cam what I went through to get here, the medbay screwed up their files and had me listed as wounded, that and my alarm didn't go off. Suffice to say Sam was rather pissed at me." He wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't heard the last of it either.

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

The Colonel's words were reassuring but she had to stifle a giggle when he mentioned the bit about dozing off, it was precisely the very thing he had told her off about not so long ago. "Yeah right sir." She almost poked out that little tongue of hers for good measure when another alarm sounded. She looked at her monitors. It was the proximity warning. "What the...oh sh*t Vala ma'am ease it back we're less than...."

[I]'thump, bang, crash'

They were down. And in one piece. At the last the auto landing system did actually work in the end. Gear was strewn everywhere and dust particles rained down on them and as a last protest from the ship, an aweful smell began to permeate their senses. "Ah Colonel Mitchell can I open the door now?" before he could answer though Jen had one last and proud duty to perform. She took a small white board from her pack and wrote in felt pen. "Colonel Mason the Egale has landed. Thank you for being with us and so far all is clear. You can return to your ships gentlemen and inform Colonel's Carter and Caldwell, they may proceed with phase two as soon as you return." Lastly she sketched a little smiley face in the botton corner and then held it up to the screen camera for the Colonel to see.

((OOC after Ryn and Foley take their characters back to the Hammond and Daedy we're going to be in deep..good luck guys and don't forget to ask for landing clearence)) :lol:


[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg[/IMG]

{Daniel Jackson} NPC

Finally Daniel had a reason to move and even open his mouth, he had been so pre-occupied by earlier events the surroundings of the Tel'tak had stiffened his brain, and the smell he almost gagged. He hefted his pack onto his back, clipped his rifle and made sure he had everything. "I'd say Jen, you open that damned door sooner rather than later, this smells worse than Teal'c's laundry, worse than Jack's fridge."

Al opened and closed his mouth, he'd been to Jack O'Neill's house a couple of times and that was an understatement. He nodded to Cam. "Oh I've felt her lash already brother believe me." He was first up to the door as he waited. SG3 was essentially SG1's cover team and as such had to secure the surroundings first. "SG3 up, Major Beck take point as soon as this door is open.!"


Chocking back a lump in her throat as the odor threatened to make her throw up, Jen hit the door interlock from her station and stood ready, her back, laptop and weapon secured, she had to wait though for the rest of SG1 to lead, she stood behind Teal'c and called as the door seal broke. "Thank you Colonel Mitchell, door open, can we move now..please. Vala I'm going to release the sewerage dump, I hope the bulk of the ship will smother it and we don't come back to an evenworse situation."

((OOC Ryn and AuntyQ....:P))

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snickered as the ship came to a thud and they all appeared to be alive....even the ship despite the horrendous odor was all in one piece...."Well how do you like that? Yeah I know it stinks...just like this ...." She stopped herself gagging as she seemingly clawed her way from the pilots seat....looking around at all the faces that appeared to be turning green at the moment. She placed her arm at her nose trying to mask the odor as she muffled out..."Ah Daniel so you are alive back here." SHe snorted at him making her eyes roll dramatically ....connecting with him non verbally about their little upcoming field trip.

Just when she didn't think she could bear the smell any longer Jen broke the seal to the door and she responded with... "Ahhhh thank all the gods of every universe and every star in heaven... I never thought I'd be starting off this mission praying for clean air to breathe. Now let's move out folks... before someone blows chunks....quick and stealthy....tight and fast...keep the chatter down and be ready...." She stopped her own nervous banter as she queried.... "Cam are you guys using night vision gear?"

She almost started up again with her verbose rambling but quieted herself by grabbing onto Teal'c strong arm...possibly for comfort....possibly for reassurance....or possibly just to ensure he was still there with her at the moment... "Muscles....." She didn't even have to finish...cuz he somehow knew what she was going to say....her look of 'please be careful and let's bring everyone back safely' seemed to glint off her dark eyes.

She moved to gear up herself as she smirked while holding her weapon....giving Cam a sneer. She once again caught Daniel's attention and gave him a remarkable wink then waited for everyone to fall out in some organized procession.

RogueRanger
January 12th, 2011, 09:12 PM
((OOC waiting for Mr Foley atm :lol: ))

Col.Foley
January 12th, 2011, 11:13 PM
<Lucian Alliance base Word

((all this time I thought we were using radio, my bad :P))


{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

There was no indication the Tel'tak had landed, safe for Hailey's assurance that it did. The video screen showed no difference to Connor except for the smiley face and the written announcement. He tapped his helmet in a salute to her and signalled his departure.

"Hammond actual, Father Goose, the eagle has landed, repeat, the eagle has landed. We're a go for phase 2. Request landing clearance soon as I return, over."

Whilst changing course back to the Hammond, Connor also changed frequencies to talk to his wingman. "Tank, it was a pleasure, get back to the Daedy and report, you hear, and once this is over, drinks are on me, locale of your choosing." He dearly hoped he'd be able to come through on his promise.

http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IM]Royce "The Tank" Sprills
"Yes sir." Tank said into his oxygen mask and then adjusted his course heading for his Base Ship.

He waited several moments before opening up communications. "Daedelus, Daedelus, Daedelus, this is Tank, requesting permission to land and rearm. Do come in over? Requesting permission to land on bay one."


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

[IM]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg

{Daniel Jackson} NPC

Finally Daniel had a reason to move and even open his mouth, he had been so pre-occupied by earlier events the surroundings of the Tel'tak had stiffened his brain, and the smell he almost gagged. He hefted his pack onto his back, clipped his rifle and made sure he had everything. "I'd say Jen, you open that damned door sooner rather than later, this smells worse than Teal'c's laundry, worse than Jack's fridge."

Al opened and closed his mouth, he'd been to Jack O'Neill's house a couple of times and that was an understatement. He nodded to Cam. "Oh I've felt her lash already brother believe me." He was first up to the door as he waited. SG3 was essentially SG1's cover team and as such had to secure the surroundings first. "SG3 up, Major Beck take point as soon as this door is open.!"


Chocking back a lump in her throat as the odor threatened to make her throw up, Jen hit the door interlock from her station and stood ready, her back, laptop and weapon secured, she had to wait though for the rest of SG1 to lead, she stood behind Teal'c and called as the door seal broke. "Thank you Colonel Mitchell, door open, can we move now..please. Vala I'm going to release the sewerage dump, I hope the bulk of the ship will smother it and we don't come back to an evenworse situation."

((OOC Ryn and AuntyQ....:P))
Major Beck Cameron Mitchell
Major Beck nodded to his CO and then leapt through the door nimbly bringing his weapon to bear and scanning the area with both it and his eyes. Checking to see if there were any targets, any threats, or any anymolies that he could be aware of, after several seconds of searching the terrain he barked out an "All Clear!"

Cameron grinned at the eager Major slightly before gesturing to Jen. "Yes Captain, be my guest." He said as he too moved out through the door, a bit more gingerly then the younger Major, but still running through his own search for the area. He nodded sattisfied and gestured for the rest of the teams to come out.





{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snickered as the ship came to a thud and they all appeared to be alive....even the ship despite the horrendous odor was all in one piece...."Well how do you like that? Yeah I know it stinks...just like this ...." She stopped herself gagging as she seemingly clawed her way from the pilots seat....looking around at all the faces that appeared to be turning green at the moment. She placed her arm at her nose trying to mask the odor as she muffled out..."Ah Daniel so you are alive back here." SHe snorted at him making her eyes roll dramatically ....connecting with him non verbally about their little upcoming field trip.

Just when she didn't think she could bear the smell any longer Jen broke the seal to the door and she responded with... "Ahhhh thank all the gods of every universe and every star in heaven... I never thought I'd be starting off this mission praying for clean air to breathe. Now let's move out folks... before someone blows chunks....quick and stealthy....tight and fast...keep the chatter down and be ready...." She stopped her own nervous banter as she queried.... "Cam are you guys using night vision gear?"

She almost started up again with her verbose rambling but quieted herself by grabbing onto Teal'c strong arm...possibly for comfort....possibly for reassurance....or possibly just to ensure he was still there with her at the moment... "Muscles....." She didn't even have to finish...cuz he somehow knew what she was going to say....her look of 'please be careful and let's bring everyone back safely' seemed to glint off her dark eyes.

She moved to gear up herself as she smirked while holding her weapon....giving Cam a sneer. She once again caught Daniel's attention and gave him a remarkable wink then waited for everyone to fall out in some organized procession.
Cam Mitchell
Cam nodded to Vala. "Yes we are, always did not like it that we could not have it more in the past..bit of an oversight on our parts...anyways we have them now."Cam smiled slightly still waiting on the teams.

Ryn
January 13th, 2011, 12:10 AM
En route to Hammond

{Lt Colonel Connor "Goose" Mason}

"Copy that, Major, starboard bay, central line," Connor replied to Marks, and began to manipulate controls so he took on a course leading directly to the starboard bay. His bird landed gracefully after a short trip, he'd been close to the vessel already before he'd relied the original message, knowing that the Hammond's shields shouldn't be offline for too long while in enemy space.

((rest of post continued here (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?76338-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Missions-Thread-RPG&p=12245009&viewfull=1#post12245009)))

http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

Ryn
January 13th, 2011, 03:48 AM
{Dr Daniel Jackson} NPC

Daniel was about the first one out of the ship, the smell was just unbearable. It was a good thing that dying twice also killed off his allergies (as well as fixed his vision problems). Otherwise he doubted he'd have lasted as long as he had, in there. Jackson looked back at Vala, acknowledging the woman's signals with a friendly smile. Yes, he'd remembered, and yes, as excited. Nearly. Even after all this time, he still wasn't comfortable with the rifle, but knew how to use it. Jack had drilled it into him often enough.
He took a careful look at their new surroundings, looking for anything that was out of the ordinary. He headed toward the trees, always a good spot if you needed to keep a lookout.

ooc: my first Daniel post, only temporary taking him on until his original player can take him back! if you spot any errors, please please VM me :D

squirrely1
January 14th, 2011, 05:44 AM
{Dr Daniel Jackson} NPC

Daniel was about the first one out of the ship, the smell was just unbearable. It was a good thing that dying twice also killed off his allergies (as well as fixed his vision problems). Otherwise he doubted he'd have lasted as long as he had, in there. Jackson looked back at Vala, acknowledging the woman's signals with a friendly smile. Yes, he'd remembered, and yes, as excited. Nearly. Even after all this time, he still wasn't comfortable with the rifle, but knew how to use it. Jack had drilled it into him often enough.
He took a careful look at their new surroundings, looking for anything that was out of the ordinary. He headed toward the trees, always a good spot if you needed to keep a lookout.

ooc: my first Daniel post, only temporary taking him on until his original player can take him back! if you spot any errors, please please VM me :D
{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala acknowledged Cam with a nod....so grateful someone had Night vision...she could just hold onto someone's back she thought so she followed the team out cautiously after seeing that the ship was secure.

Before she entered the cover of darkness she caught Daniels eye and smiled her devilish toothy grin. He knew exactly what that meant and for now they were moving forward as planned. She followed behind him....holding her zat in one hand and holding onto Daniel's back with the other. She always felt more secure when someone was directly in front of her. She leaned up slightly and whispered in his ear..."pssssft .... Daniel let's move out with the team for at least a Klick then we can high tail it back here.... we need to think of some diversion to get away from the team undetected...so they won't waste time looking for us....any ideas" She queried...slyly in his ear.

Ryn
January 14th, 2011, 12:07 PM
{Dr Daniel Jackson}


Daniel had just put up the night goggles on his nose and turned back to Vala for a second.
"Uh.... we'll work something out. I'm not used to these," he pointed at the darned things on his face, "so, well, an accident may just happen."
Jackson dearly hoped said accident wouldn't mean a broken limb or so at the end of it, oh, no, that just would never do. Their Sam(on the side)-approved mission had to be finished, it just *had* to. Else he would never hear the end of it, not from Vala or even Sam. He sighed, wishing they'd at least told Teal'c. An extra pair of hands and eyes could have helped for sure. But secrecy was definitely of the essence here. He hoped very much that Mitchell wasn't going to pick up on it and if he did, at way too late a time.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

RogueRanger
January 14th, 2011, 02:31 PM
<Lucian Alliance base World
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
"Yes sir." Tank said into his oxygen mask and then adjusted his course heading for his Base Ship.

He waited several moments before opening up communications. "Daedelus, Daedelus, Daedelus, this is Tank, requesting permission to land and rearm. Do come in over? Requesting permission to land on bay one."


Major Beck Cameron Mitchell
Major Beck nodded to his CO and then leapt through the door nimbly bringing his weapon to bear and scanning the area with both it and his eyes. Checking to see if there were any targets, any threats, or any anymolies that he could be aware of, after several seconds of searching the terrain he barked out an "All Clear!"

Cameron grinned at the eager Major slightly before gesturing to Jen. "Yes Captain, be my guest." He said as he too moved out through the door, a bit more gingerly then the younger Major, but still running through his own search for the area. He nodded sattisfied and gestured for the rest of the teams to come out.

Cam Mitchell
Cam nodded to Vala. "Yes we are, always did not like it that we could not have it more in the past..bit of an oversight on our parts...anyways we have them now."Cam smiled slightly still waiting on the teams.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Flicking her long plait over her shoulder as she hauled her pack higher Jen was right behind the Colonel's and Teal'c, as soon as she was outside she pulled her NVG's down and bathed in the eeire green atmosphere. With her ger and weapons Jen felt like she was carrying anothe person around with her and her small legs bent a little, but she was tougher than people took her for. Quietly she whispered. "Thanks Colonel Mitchell I seriously was going to throw up in there." Her face showed it, as it had almost turned as green as her view through the goggles.

*******************

Al Reynolds had moved forward to the edge of the tree line. He stopped. They were about two and a half clicks from the base due north of the LZ. First they would have to work their way down a small slope from the elevated postition, there was not a lot of cover, he was glad for the darkenss. "Beck, Patterson take point, we'll be right on your six." He spoke quickly and softly, voices carried further at night.


((OOC please stay behind SG3, they are leading as per mission req's:P Oh and someone will have to NPC Victor Patterson, I don't think Valorin is coming back:o))

Jennifers Map http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/scan.jpg

AtlantisRules!!!
January 16th, 2011, 08:24 PM
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww16/Atlantisrules/New%20Seasons/tealcsiggy.jpg

As he walked out of the Tel'tak, Teal'c changed from the happy joking Teal'c he had been earlier to the silent stoic warrior Teal'c h=that he had a reputation for. He held his P-90's at the ready and looked off through the trees, watching for enemies. He spoke without looking back, "Stay vigilant, Captain Hailey."

Col.Foley
January 17th, 2011, 12:56 AM
[/spoiler]

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg[/MG] http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Flicking her long plait over her shoulder as she hauled her pack higher Jen was right behind the Colonel's and Teal'c, as soon as she was outside she pulled her NVG's down and bathed in the eeire green atmosphere. With her ger and weapons Jen felt like she was carrying anothe person around with her and her small legs bent a little, but she was tougher than people took her for. Quietly she whispered. "Thanks Colonel Mitchell I seriously was going to throw up in there." Her face showed it, as it had almost turned as green as her view through the goggles.

*******************

Al Reynolds had moved forward to the edge of the tree line. He stopped. They were about two and a half clicks from the base due north of the LZ. First they would have to work their way down a small slope from the elevated postition, there was not a lot of cover, he was glad for the darkenss. "Beck, Patterson take point, we'll be right on your six." He spoke quickly and softly, voices carried further at night.


((OOC please stay behind SG3, they are leading as per mission req's:P Oh and someone will have to NPC Victor Patterson, I don't think Valorin is coming back:o))

Jennifers Map [IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/scan.jpg< LA base world>
Major BeckCam Mitchell

Cameron Mitchell looked at Hailey and nodded. "You're welcome."

He had to stop short though and grunted, he did not like taking second fiddle to anyone and loved rushing off into the fray. But he knew that this was how things were done, unfortanatly. And he did not particularily like the idea of getting a bullet in the rib cage either. So he deffered to Reynolds and his capable team. Besides, they were probably more able at avoiding ambushes and fire then he was.

Beck nodded and hefted his weapon. "Yes sir." he whispered slightly before heading out into the wilderness, his own night vision active and him carefully scanning the area. Combat was combat no matter who it was against.

squirrely1
January 17th, 2011, 08:01 AM
{Dr Daniel Jackson}


Daniel had just put up the night goggles on his nose and turned back to Vala for a second.
"Uh.... we'll work something out. I'm not used to these," he pointed at the darned things on his face, "so, well, an accident may just happen."
Jackson dearly hoped said accident wouldn't mean a broken limb or so at the end of it, oh, no, that just would never do. Their Sam(on the side)-approved mission had to be finished, it just *had* to. Else he would never hear the end of it, not from Vala or even Sam. He sighed, wishing they'd at least told Teal'c. An extra pair of hands and eyes could have helped for sure. But secrecy was definitely of the essence here. He hoped very much that Mitchell wasn't going to pick up on it and if he did, at way too late a time.

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg[/IMG]

{Vala Mal Doran)

Vala upon seeing Daniel with his goggles on.... had to stifle a giggle, "Oh aren't you cute!" She gunned him then realizing she had her own set that she failed to put on. "Oh Do I have some of those too?" She questioned innocently..... she patted at her pockets....finding them....and she slowed down briefly as they cleared the ship while she adjusted them on her face. She tapped Daniel on the shoulder as she forced him to look back at her... "How do I look?" She grinned....at him with her signature smile.

Then realizing she really didn't need the zat at the moment she returned it as her sidearm while she swung around her P90 grasping it appropriately and got ready with the rest of her team. She whispered loudly... "Ok I'm ready!" She smiled and signed deeply as she just knew someone was rolling their eyes at her.

Ryn
January 17th, 2011, 12:43 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel grinned behind the goggles at her antics, Vala was a permanent source of amusement. Even if he sometimes got annoyed by her antics, he still enjoyed the humour in it. "Well, you look like every other woman with night goggles, fish out of water and all that. Except maybe Captain Hailey." He grinned at her, her long hair was probably in the way a lot.

"Mind you, I'm not that good a swimmer in these particular waters either, but then again you already knew that." He grimaced.

Daniel waited until Beck and Mitchell gave the 'go ahead'-signals and followed their lead, Vala bringing up the rear. He winced at her loud whisper of being ready, and whispered a question back to her, albeit in a much softer tone, hoping she'd pick up and copy it.

"Shouldn't we have told Teal'c? You know.... 'bout the .... Thing." He whispered at her, hoping to be out of earshot of the others though mainly of that of the Jaffa of course.

RogueRanger
January 17th, 2011, 08:48 PM
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww16/Atlantisrules/New%20Seasons/tealcsiggy.jpg

As he walked out of the Tel'tak, Teal'c changed from the happy joking Teal'c he had been earlier to the silent stoic warrior Teal'c h=that he had a reputation for. He held his P-90's at the ready and looked off through the trees, watching for enemies. He spoke without looking back, "Stay vigilant, Captain Hailey."

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Finding a safe haven behind the big Jaffa and her friends back, Jennifer shivered again as she felt that strange feeling of dread. "I will Teal'c, though I think I'll rely on your senses rather than mine for the moment..."


< LA base world>
Major BeckCam Mitchell

Cameron Mitchell looked at Hailey and nodded. "You're welcome."

He had to stop short though and grunted, he did not like taking second fiddle to anyone and loved rushing off into the fray. But he knew that this was how things were done, unfortanatly. And he did not particularily like the idea of getting a bullet in the rib cage either. So he deffered to Reynolds and his capable team. Besides, they were probably more able at avoiding ambushes and fire then he was.

Beck nodded and hefted his weapon. "Yes sir." he whispered slightly before heading out into the wilderness, his own night vision active and him carefully scanning the area. Combat was combat no matter who it was against.

She peaked around Teal'c waist at her CO, he appeared almost spectre like through her NVG's. "Sir, remind me to thank you properly when we get home." She followed as Teal'c stepped forward, each footfall made her try and match his large strides.


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel grinned behind the goggles at her antics, Vala was a permanent source of amusement. Even if he sometimes got annoyed by her antics, he still enjoyed the humour in it. "Well, you look like every other woman with night goggles, fish out of water and all that. Except maybe Captain Hailey." He grinned at her, her long hair was probably in the way a lot.

"Mind you, I'm not that good a swimmer in these particular waters either, but then again you already knew that." He grimaced.

Daniel waited until Beck and Mitchell gave the 'go ahead'-signals and followed their lead, Vala bringing up the rear. He winced at her loud whisper of being ready, and whispered a question back to her, albeit in a much softer tone, hoping she'd pick up and copy it.

"Shouldn't we have told Teal'c? You know.... 'bout the .... Thing." He whispered at her, hoping to be out of earshot of the others though mainly of that of the Jaffa of course.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg

Satying close to his 2IC, Al ducked a few stray branches of low hanging eucalyptus type trees, some did manange to whip him across the face and he cursed softly. "Hold up Beck." he said as he checked his compass. They had reached the bottom of the hill from the LZ, an easy path downwards. "There's a small creek bed over to your right, it leads almost right up to the base perimeter, we should take that, it'll save us crawiling through the grass as we get closer."

((OOC don't forget stuff like squishy things under foot and bitey bugs and other gross stuff)) :lol:

Col.Foley
January 17th, 2011, 11:10 PM
<LA base world.>

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg[/IMG]

Daniel grinned behind the goggles at her antics, Vala was a permanent source of amusement. Even if he sometimes got annoyed by her antics, he still enjoyed the humour in it. "Well, you look like every other woman with night goggles, fish out of water and all that. Except maybe Captain Hailey." He grinned at her, her long hair was probably in the way a lot.

"Mind you, I'm not that good a swimmer in these particular waters either, but then again you already knew that." He grimaced.

Daniel waited until Beck and Mitchell gave the 'go ahead'-signals and followed their lead, Vala bringing up the rear. He winced at her loud whisper of being ready, and whispered a question back to her, albeit in a much softer tone, hoping she'd pick up and copy it.

"Shouldn't we have told Teal'c? You know.... 'bout the .... Thing." He whispered at her, hoping to be out of earshot of the others though mainly of that of the Jaffa of course.
Cam Mitchell
Cam, with his expert hearing grinned to himself slightly. he cocked his head back at them "Hey could you guys keep it down, I want to hear if any of the enemy is coming and about to blow our necks off."

[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Finding a safe haven behind the big Jaffa and her friends back, Jennifer shivered again as she felt that strange feeling of dread. "I will Teal'c, though I think I'll rely on your senses rather than mine for the moment..."

[/spoiler]

She peaked around Teal'c waist at her CO, he appeared almost spectre like through her NVG's. "Sir, remind me to thank you properly when we get home." She followed as Teal'c stepped forward, each footfall made her try and match his large strides.

[/spoiler]

[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg[/MG]

Satying close to his 2IC, Al ducked a few stray branches of low hanging eucalyptus type trees, some did manange to whip him across the face and he cursed softly. "Hold up Beck." he said as he checked his compass. They had reached the bottom of the hill from the LZ, an easy path downwards. "There's a small creek bed over to your right, it leads almost right up to the base perimeter, we should take that, it'll save us crawiling through the grass as we get closer."

((OOC don't forget stuff like squishy things under foot and bitey bugs and other gross stuff)) :lol:

Cam Mitchell

Cam nodded ever so slightly to the young Captain and mouthed at her, figuring it would not be politic to say something given his 'reprimand ' to his two teamates, "don't mention it." He continued to pick his way through the branches and the foliage and followed Reynolds, almost bumping into him as the latter stopped, as he had to bite back a fluid stream of curses.

Major Beck
Beck froze in his tracks and had to stop himself from looking around and turning to face his CO.

Go into the water? But what about all the bitey things? And the squishy things too? And they were alien squishy bitey things! He was so glad that he missed out on serving Vietnam and the jungles and rivers...but now this?

With a slight gulp he started to move down. Stopping at the edge of the water and scanning with his weapon waiting for the rest of the team to catch up.

Ryn
January 18th, 2011, 01:29 AM
((alien squishy bitey things *giggles* thanks for that laugh:D
oh and you can't quote from different threads so I linked to the posts in question, instead. :)
Posted a link to a great song as well :D))


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

and {1st Lt Frank "Gobbler" Garner}

Elsewhere, in space...

Connor grinned and shook his head at Karina's reply (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?76338-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Missions-Thread-RPG&p=12257064&viewfull=1#post12257064), job security, indeed... He had no witty retort to that one though and simply watched and listened in to their chatter as the 302's smoothly went into formation.

Carter's last order (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?76338-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Missions-Thread-RPG&p=12258574&viewfull=1#post12258574) came in then and he nodded.

"Aye ma'am, copy that, and keep our home safe for me will you, want somewhere to land i... when we get back..." He'd almost said 'if', and shuddered, sure his voice sounded as nervous as he suddenly felt. Where did that feeling come from, Connor had no idea. He took a moment to compose himself when suddenly a new voice came through the speaker.

"Alpha two to Alpha one, no doomsday talk please, let's not scare the little ducks out there, all right?"

"Copy Alpha Two, sorry about that, guess I got the jitters for a bit there."

"Copy Alpha One, no repeat performance please."

Connor grimaced at himself, Frank's voice sounded a lot better than his own had for a while there, and he took a deep breath to steady himself. Glad that he sounded a lot better when next he hit the comms, as if nothing had happened he gave his orders.

"Alpha One to flights Alpha, Lima, Foxtrot, and Zulu, you heard the Colonel, let's go join up with our brothers, then a direct course to the moon and hold position there, copy please."

In response he was almost sure he could hear Frank hum a familiar tune (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC9oQoFk9Rs) and despite everything, Connor smiled. It sure helped as morale boost.

clauz89
January 18th, 2011, 08:17 AM
<Outside Hammond>

{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*} - {Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*}

When he was his turn, Tommaso, turned on the engines and launched with a perfect loop.
"Woohoo!! That's flying! Imagine what could we do whit these birds and a couple of pilots I know...." he could have left the aerobatics, but the passion never left him.
"Hmmm"
Answering to his friend's rumble of disapproval, he tried to apologize. "Sorry Dragon.... It's stronger than me.... I'll get back on your side, right..."
When Fairie and Violin rejoined the team, Danny radioed Mason "Copy that, Goose, Foxtrot's ready"

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpg

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 01:58 PM
<LA base world.>

Cam Mitchell
Cam, with his expert hearing grinned to himself slightly. he cocked his head back at them "Hey could you guys keep it down, I want to hear if any of the enemy is coming and about to blow our necks off."


Cam Mitchell

Cam nodded ever so slightly to the young Captain and mouthed at her, figuring it would not be politic to say something given his 'reprimand ' to his two teamates, "don't mention it." He continued to pick his way through the branches and the foliage and followed Reynolds, almost bumping into him as the latter stopped, as he had to bite back a fluid stream of curses.

Major Beck
Beck froze in his tracks and had to stop himself from looking around and turning to face his CO.

Go into the water? But what about all the bitey things? And the squishy things too? And they were alien squishy bitey things! He was so glad that he missed out on serving Vietnam and the jungles and rivers...but now this?

With a slight gulp he started to move down. Stopping at the edge of the water and scanning with his weapon waiting for the rest of the team to catch up.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Jen slipped a couple of times on the way down the slope, it was muddy now as a light drizzle began to fall, she swore inwardly as she grabbed both Teal'c and Cam for support and allowed them to lead her down. Her footing slipped again. "Sorry...." She whispered meekly.


Al was right in step with Beck when Cam almost bowled him over, he didn't react, it was not out of place here. Rain spatted on his face, it was welcome in this humidity. Something flew past his face and he swatted at it, annoying buzzing bitemes if he remembers correctly. They reached the low creek soon after, an embankment of about five feet gave them some cover and Al stepped into the shallow waters. he sensed rather than felt things sliding around in the tepid flows, eel like creatures he'd seen before, harmless but not tasty either. "Move forward SG3, slowly." To Cam he quietly said. "Brother, do you know at what point you give the signal to the 302's?"

Signal given the moment we breach the perimeter:D


((alien squishy bitey things *giggles* thanks for that laugh:D
oh and you can't quote from different threads so I linked to the posts in question, instead. :)
Posted a link to a great song as well :D))


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

and {1st Lt Frank "Gobbler" Garner}

Elsewhere, in space...

Connor grinned and shook his head at Karina's reply (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?76338-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Missions-Thread-RPG&p=12257064&viewfull=1#post12257064), job security, indeed... He had no witty retort to that one though and simply watched and listened in to their chatter as the 302's smoothly went into formation.

Carter's last order (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?76338-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Missions-Thread-RPG&p=12258574&viewfull=1#post12258574) came in then and he nodded.

"Aye ma'am, copy that, and keep our home safe for me will you, want somewhere to land i... when we get back..." He'd almost said 'if', and shuddered, sure his voice sounded as nervous as he suddenly felt. Where did that feeling come from, Connor had no idea. He took a moment to compose himself when suddenly a new voice came through the speaker.

"Alpha two to Alpha one, no doomsday talk please, let's not scare the little ducks out there, all right?"

"Copy Alpha Two, sorry about that, guess I got the jitters for a bit there."

"Copy Alpha One, no repeat performance please."

Connor grimaced at himself, Frank's voice sounded a lot better than his own had for a while there, and he took a deep breath to steady himself. Glad that he sounded a lot better when next he hit the comms, as if nothing had happened he gave his orders.

"Alpha One to flights Alpha, Lima, Foxtrot, and Zulu, you heard the Colonel, let's go join up with our brothers, then a direct course to the moon and hold position there, copy please."

In response he was almost sure he could hear Frank hum a familiar tune (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC9oQoFk9Rs) and despite everything, Connor smiled. It sure helped as morale boost.


<Outside Hammond>

{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*} - {Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*}

When he was his turn, Tommaso, turned on the engines and launched with a perfect loop.
"Woohoo!! That's flying! Imagine what could we do whit these birds and a couple of pilots I know...." he could have left the aerobatics, but the passion never left him.
"Hmmm"
Answering to his friend's rumble of disapproval, he tried to apologize. "Sorry Dragon.... It's stronger than me.... I'll get back on your side, right..."
When Fairie and Violin rejoined the team, Danny radioed Mason "Copy that, Goose, Foxtrot's ready"

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpg

{Zulu Blue Flight} NPC's


{Lt Cmdr Elle McFearson CO} {1st Lt Bill Hudson} + 2 others.

"Hudson here sir...is that humming I hear....oh and Fairie you remember our motto don't you? I'm ready, man. Check it out! we are the ultimate bad-ass! State of the bad-ass art! You do not want to frak with us. Check it out! Hey, people, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you! Check it out. Independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. WHAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs. We got sonic, electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, we got sharp sticks." Despite the order to keep coms to a dull roar, he couldn't help himself, there was after all one Joker in every deck.

"Hudson." Elle bellowed to him. "Shut the *&^% up!"

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpghttp://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

Col.Foley
January 18th, 2011, 10:56 PM
[/spoiler]

[IM]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg[/IMG] [IM]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

Jen slipped a couple of times on the way down the slope, it was muddy now as a light drizzle began to fall, she swore inwardly as she grabbed both Teal'c and Cam for support and allowed them to lead her down. Her footing slipped again. "Sorry...." She whispered meekly.


Al was right in step with Beck when Cam almost bowled him over, he didn't react, it was not out of place here. Rain spatted on his face, it was welcome in this humidity. Something flew past his face and he swatted at it, annoying buzzing bitemes if he remembers correctly. They reached the low creek soon after, an embankment of about five feet gave them some cover and Al stepped into the shallow waters. he sensed rather than felt things sliding around in the tepid flows, eel like creatures he'd seen before, harmless but not tasty either. "Move forward SG3, slowly." To Cam he quietly said. "Brother, do you know at what point you give the signal to the 302's?"

Signal given the moment we breach the perimeter:D

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

{Zulu Blue Flight} NPC's


{Lt Cmdr Elle McFearson CO} {1st Lt Bill Hudson} + 2 others.

"Hudson here sir...is that humming I hear....oh and Fairie you remember our motto don't you? I'm ready, man. Check it out! we are the ultimate bad-ass! State of the bad-ass art! You do not want to frak with us. Check it out! Hey, people, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you! Check it out. Independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. WHAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs. We got sonic, electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, we got sharp sticks." Despite the order to keep coms to a dull roar, he couldn't help himself, there was after all one Joker in every deck.

"Hudson." Elle bellowed to him. "Shut the *&^% up!"LA Base world
Cam Mitchell Major Beck
Cam nodded in response to Jen and helped heave her. Finding her light as a feather on he one hand and because of the awkward footfalls and trying to find his footing hers was an oppresive weight.

He grunted as he got down into the water as it was starting to rain. He hoped that it would get worse. So that they could blend in and the patter of the rain could disguise their footfalls and the noise that they were bound to be making. Even at their quickest. And while he did not exactly 'like' the dirt and the rain and the bad stuff that was swarming around him, he did appreciate it. It let him know he was in the field and he hoped the Alliance soldiers were not grimey enough on their own right that they would not suspect an infiltration team to take this most unlikeliest of paths.

"uh...yeah...we will when we breach the permiter."

Beck nodded to himself and to the prodding's of his CO and slid into the water smoothly. He hated the wet and the damp feeling and froze for a second as what felt like...something...rubbed up agaist his leg. He used it as an excuse to scan the area for enemies, but he had to continue, forcing himself to take it nice and slow.

squirrely1
January 19th, 2011, 05:36 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel grinned behind the goggles at her antics, Vala was a permanent source of amusement. Even if he sometimes got annoyed by her antics, he still enjoyed the humour in it. "Well, you look like every other woman with night goggles, fish out of water and all that. Except maybe Captain Hailey." He grinned at her, her long hair was probably in the way a lot.

"Mind you, I'm not that good a swimmer in these particular waters either, but then again you already knew that." He grimaced.

Daniel waited until Beck and Mitchell gave the 'go ahead'-signals and followed their lead, Vala bringing up the rear. He winced at her loud whisper of being ready, and whispered a question back to her, albeit in a much softer tone, hoping she'd pick up and copy it.

"Shouldn't we have told Teal'c? You know.... 'bout the .... Thing." He whispered at her, hoping to be out of earshot of the others though mainly of that of the Jaffa of course.

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smirked as she jutted out her shoulder and flung her now somewhat frizzy ponytail out of her way. She thought to herself how the dreadful humidity and small flying gnat things would be the death of her hair....and didn't think things could get any worse and then the rain started to gently fall ...bouncing off the murky waters that was up ahead. She sighed and quietly murmured with dread..."Ahhh great! well it looks like you are gonna get some time to practice those swimming skills Danny......"

It wasn't so much the slippery slope or the thick mud that was packing up on her boots that was of concern...it was the creatures that she knew inhabited such waters..... but she pressed on almost as if she was holding onto the back of Daniel's vest for some sense of security.


((alien squishy bitey things *giggles* thanks for that laugh:D
oh and you can't quote from different threads so I linked to the posts in question, instead. :)
Posted a link to a great song as well :D))


[MG]http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IMG]

and {1st Lt Frank "Gobbler" Garner}

Elsewhere, in space...

Connor grinned and shook his head at Karina's reply (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?76338-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Missions-Thread-RPG&p=12257064&viewfull=1#post12257064), job security, indeed... He had no witty retort to that one though and simply watched and listened in to their chatter as the 302's smoothly went into formation.

Carter's last order (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?76338-Stargate-New-Seasons-SG1-Resurgence-USS-General-Hammond-Missions-Thread-RPG&p=12258574&viewfull=1#post12258574) came in then and he nodded.

"Aye ma'am, copy that, and keep our home safe for me will you, want somewhere to land i... when we get back..." He'd almost said 'if', and shuddered, sure his voice sounded as nervous as he suddenly felt. Where did that feeling come from, Connor had no idea. He took a moment to compose himself when suddenly a new voice came through the speaker.

"Alpha two to Alpha one, no doomsday talk please, let's not scare the little ducks out there, all right?"

"Copy Alpha Two, sorry about that, guess I got the jitters for a bit there."

"Copy Alpha One, no repeat performance please."

Connor grimaced at himself, Frank's voice sounded a lot better than his own had for a while there, and he took a deep breath to steady himself. Glad that he sounded a lot better when next he hit the comms, as if nothing had happened he gave his orders.

"Alpha One to flights Alpha, Lima, Foxtrot, and Zulu, you heard the Colonel, let's go join up with our brothers, then a direct course to the moon and hold position there, copy please."

In response he was almost sure he could hear Frank hum a familiar tune (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC9oQoFk9Rs) and despite everything, Connor smiled. It sure helped as morale boost.

Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen Jeremy "Runner" Cordova B.B. And Hammer Blue/Lima Squadron

Karina grimaced at Connor's command as it was so.... 'follow-the-leader like' she thought in her mind defiantly...she was never one to take orders politely but she knew this mission was high risk and didn't want to blow it. "Copy that Father Goose...we're in line and heading to the moon....back in nursery school it seems..." She released her coms and opened them only to her own squadron.... "now all we need is a cat and a fiddle and we'll be all set."

Jeremy opened his com with a chuckle, "Can I be the cow please?"

"Sure.... I'll be sure to have Heckman paint some nice black patches on your bird for you when we get back!" She swallowed hard trying to disguise her dread feeling that something just wasn't right and didn't want to lose her head to the silly banter. "Actually....let's not get all Humpty Dumpty here cuz things are a bit too quiet for my liking. B.B. .....Hammer....what's your sights lookin like?"

"All's quiet...just Zulu showboating as normal...." B.B. reported

"Same Same....just a quiet stroll in the park for me...." Hammer added.

"Yeah about that quiet part..." She opened up her com link to Zulu Leader.....


[/spoiler]

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg[/IMG] http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Jen slipped a couple of times on the way down the slope, it was muddy now as a light drizzle began to fall, she swore inwardly as she grabbed both Teal'c and Cam for support and allowed them to lead her down. Her footing slipped again. "Sorry...." She whispered meekly.


Al was right in step with Beck when Cam almost bowled him over, he didn't react, it was not out of place here. Rain spatted on his face, it was welcome in this humidity. Something flew past his face and he swatted at it, annoying buzzing bitemes if he remembers correctly. They reached the low creek soon after, an embankment of about five feet gave them some cover and Al stepped into the shallow waters. he sensed rather than felt things sliding around in the tepid flows, eel like creatures he'd seen before, harmless but not tasty either. "Move forward SG3, slowly." To Cam he quietly said. "Brother, do you know at what point you give the signal to the 302's?"

Signal given the moment we breach the perimeter:D




{Zulu Blue Flight} NPC's


{Lt Cmdr Elle McFearson CO} {1st Lt Bill Hudson} + 2 others.

"Hudson here sir...is that humming I hear....oh and Fairie you remember our motto don't you? I'm ready, man. Check it out! we are the ultimate bad-ass! State of the bad-ass art! You do not want to frak with us. Check it out! Hey, people, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you! Check it out. Independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. WHAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs. We got sonic, electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, we got sharp sticks." Despite the order to keep coms to a dull roar, he couldn't help himself, there was after all one Joker in every deck.

"Hudson." Elle bellowed to him. "Shut the *&^% up!"

Karina squelched the coms ... "Hey Badasses.....why don't you open a website and start your own version of WikiLeaks?.... Now shut the frak up and put your badassery where your mouth used to be??!" She released the coms and pulled on her stick maneuvering in her own badass style sending her team weaving and careening after her. "Whooooooooooooo HOoooooooo now that's what I'm talking about.... Who said we had to fly straight to the moon anyway?" She taunted as she and her team creatively formed up with the other wings ..setting a course for the moon.

((OOC..just a little vid to get the feel for things :D))



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_INoq857Q&feature=related


LA Base world
Cam Mitchell Major Beck
Cam nodded in response to Jen and helped heave her. Finding her light as a feather on he one hand and because of the awkward footfalls and trying to find his footing hers was an oppresive weight.

He grunted as he got down into the water as it was starting to rain. He hoped that it would get worse. So that they could blend in and the patter of the rain could disguise their footfalls and the noise that they were bound to be making. Even at their quickest. And while he did not exactly 'like' the dirt and the rain and the bad stuff that was swarming around him, he did appreciate it. It let him know he was in the field and he hoped the Alliance soldiers were not grimey enough on their own right that they would not suspect an infiltration team to take this most unlikeliest of paths.

"uh...yeah...we will when we breach the permiter."

Beck nodded to himself and to the prodding's of his CO and slid into the water smoothly. He hated the wet and the damp feeling and froze for a second as what felt like...something...rubbed up agaist his leg. He used it as an excuse to scan the area for enemies, but he had to continue, forcing himself to take it nice and slow.
{Vala Mal Doran}
Vala had to giggle out loud watching Beck squirm while wading in the mucky waters. She swore to herself that the natural color of his skin right now was probably close to the green shade she was seeing through her night vision gear. "Hey Beck... remind me to tell you a story of that one big ..... I mean BIG eel like creature that almost ate my friend....yep ... and we were in waters such as these....as a matter of fact." She smirked quietly trying to lighten the mood as things were starting to get a bit tense. But then she felt something brush her leg and knew there were big creatures in the waters ...and they were ugly but none too deadly. So she squished onward...hanging onto Daniel as she went.....

"Daniel...how you doing? Yeah .... about Teal'c .... " She sighed not knowing whether they should let Teal'c in on their little secret mission.... "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let someone know...just what is going down...." she whispered toward him....praying her words weren't echoing along the surface of the water. "But I'm not gonna tell him.....you tell him!" She urged trying to play to Daniel's humanitarian spirit.

Ryn
January 19th, 2011, 08:05 AM
http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

Connor wasn't sure what was going on with him, but he only knew he was getting more and more annoyed with the current radio chatter. It was probably the nerves, he decided. They had ways of playing tricks on him, though usually the bowels or the stomach got the most of it. Now, though, there was none of that (thankfully).
Just the stuff that usually made him smile now made him angry. His fear of the LA only amplified it: he was incredibly terrified of crash landing on their planet and subsequently ending up in their torture chambers with no chance of a rescue. There'd been stories about such things happening. Rumours. Mason wasn't sure what to believe of it all, but it terrified him.

So, well, that was why he shouted out like he did now.

"Starbreaker and Hudson! Remind me again why we keep you guys around! Remind me, in battle, that is! AND KEEP YOUR FRAKKIN COMMS QUIET!"

Angry, but most of all at himself for losing it, he flipped the comms switch to off, at least the transmitting end of it, and tried to calm himself down. Which wasn't easy.

*************************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel pretended he hadn't heard Mitchell and kept his focus on Vala; it sure helped to ignore the jungle around them. She seemed to know what she was doing, too. Though, gods, a creek? Water? EELS? Were they SERIOUS?! He'd left that cosy office for this?! Inwardly he groaned. He preferred sand. Daniel *knew* (and some part of him loved) deserts. He knew how to trod in the sand, how to survive a sandstorm, how to do lots of other things in sand most people couldn't even dream of .... but jungles, nope. So, so not him.

"Ow!" Jackson yelled, as a tree branch swished back and hit his face. Its smaller branches had almost hit his eyes, thankfully the goggles prevented further damage. "Crap!" He fought with the foliage some more, although more to vent out annoyance than actual hindrance.

What was Vala saying? Oh yes, something about Teal'c.

"Ugh...second thought, no, let's just keep it between us... oh, OW. Crap." He added again as the solid ground had suddenly decided to give way and change into far less manageable mud. Had they reached that creek already? Daniel groaned again and followed the others in the water, grateful it only reached to his thighs. He tried desperately to ignore all the things he *felt* in the water, too, sure that at least some of those had worked their way into his clothes somehow. Giving up the fight against nature, and just moving along for now, Jackson cursed the LA for the umpteenth time.

clauz89
January 19th, 2011, 11:16 AM
{Zulu Blue Flight} NPC's


{Lt Cmdr Elle McFearson CO} {1st Lt Bill Hudson} + 2 others.

"Hudson here sir...is that humming I hear....oh and Fairie you remember our motto don't you? I'm ready, man. Check it out! we are the ultimate bad-ass! State of the bad-ass art! You do not want to frak with us. Check it out! Hey, people, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you! Check it out. Independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. WHAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs. We got sonic, electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, we got sharp sticks." Despite the order to keep coms to a dull roar, he couldn't help himself, there was after all one Joker in every deck.

"Hudson." Elle bellowed to him. "Shut the *&^% up!"



{1st Lt. Alyssa O'Sullivan *Fairie*}

"Oh, come on, shut up, Hudson! That's not the moment for all that noise and jokes...." "Violin's right, enough with distraction.... The sweet fairy time is over, let's give way to the Elven Warrior" Elven Warrior was also the name she gave to her bird, and whoever had seen her fight approved that choice: beautiful end elegant, but precise and deadly like an elven archer. "Swordsmen could be strong, powerful and loved by most women, human or not, but no one beats a silent sharpshoter" That was her way.
With these thoughts, she settled the course to the moon.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/Fairiesig.jpg

clauz89
January 19th, 2011, 11:24 AM
{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smirked as she jutted out her shoulder and flung her now somewhat frizzy ponytail out of her way. She thought to herself how the dreadful humidity and small flying gnat things would be the death of her hair....and didn't think things could get any worse and then the rain started to gently fall ...bouncing off the murky waters that was up ahead. She sighed and quietly murmured with dread..."Ahhh great! well it looks like you are gonna get some time to practice those swimming skills Danny......"

It wasn't so much the slippery slope or the thick mud that was packing up on her boots that was of concern...it was the creatures that she knew inhabited such waters..... but she pressed on almost as if she was holding onto the back of Daniel's vest for some sense of security.



Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen Jeremy "Runner" Cordova B.B. And Hammer Blue/Lima Squadron

Karina grimaced at Connor's command as it was so.... 'follow-the-leader like' she thought in her mind defiantly...she was never one to take orders politely but she knew this mission was high risk and didn't want to blow it. "Copy that Father Goose...we're in line and heading to the moon....back in nursery school it seems..." She released her coms and opened them only to her own squadron.... "now all we need is a cat and a fiddle and we'll be all set."

Jeremy opened his com with a chuckle, "Can I be the cow please?"

"Sure.... I'll be sure to have Heckman paint some nice black patches on your bird for you when we get back!" She swallowed hard trying to disguise her dread feeling that something just wasn't right and didn't want to lose her head to the silly banter. "Actually....let's not get all Humpty Dumpty here cuz things are a bit too quiet for my liking. B.B. .....Hammer....what's your sights lookin like?"

"All's quiet...just Zulu showboating as normal...." B.B. reported

"Same Same....just a quiet stroll in the park for me...." Hammer added.

"Yeah about that quiet part..." She opened up her com link to Zulu Leader.....



Karina squelched the coms ... "Hey Badasses.....why don't you open a website and start your own version of WikiLeaks?.... Now shut the frak up and put your badassery where your mouth used to be??!" She released the coms and pulled on her stick maneuvering in her own badass style sending her team weaving and careening after her. "Whooooooooooooo HOoooooooo now that's what I'm talking about.... Who said we had to fly straight to the moon anyway?" She taunted as she and her team creatively formed up with the other wings ..setting a course for the moon.

((OOC..just a little vid to get the feel for things :D))



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_INoq857Q&feature=related


{Vala Mal Doran}
Vala had to giggle out loud watching Beck squirm while wading in the mucky waters. She swore to herself that the natural color of his skin right now was probably close to the green shade she was seeing through her night vision gear. "Hey Beck... remind me to tell you a story of that one big ..... I mean BIG eel like creature that almost ate my friend....yep ... and we were in waters such as these....as a matter of fact." She smirked quietly trying to lighten the mood as things were starting to get a bit tense. But then she felt something brush her leg and knew there were big creatures in the waters ...and they were ugly but none too deadly. So she squished onward...hanging onto Daniel as she went.....

"Daniel...how you doing? Yeah .... about Teal'c .... " She sighed not knowing whether they should let Teal'c in on their little secret mission.... "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let someone know...just what is going down...." she whispered toward him....praying her words weren't echoing along the surface of the water. "But I'm not gonna tell him.....you tell him!" She urged trying to play to Daniel's humanitarian spirit.

{Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*}

"Pfft, that's the best you can do, Starbreaker? I could do better even eyes closed...." Tommaso said laughing in his coms. His urge to impress women was going to betray him another time. He realized that just in time: "And I'm not showing it to you right now because Father Goose and Dragon would probably kill me for that, and bucause I believe we are risking too much attracting attention the way we are doing." He could become a bit impudent when talking about women, but he was still a reasonable soldier.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpg

RogueRanger
January 19th, 2011, 01:35 PM
((OOC too many to quote:lol:))

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Al scratched at his chin, he was getting a decent stubble there now, he'd keep it if it wasn't against regs, he hated shaving. "Cam, don't delay the call. We'll need the distraction once we start laying claymores." He moved forward slowly behind Beck, his two sergeants in bringing up the rear behind SG1. Something was bugging him though and he stopped. "Beck, hold up son. Hailey you have that sensor thing you're always carrying?"

"Yes sir." She unclipped her pack and trying balance it on her knee without it falling into the mud, she pulled a side zip open and reached in. The small ancient device, a courtesy of Doctor McKay, she held and scanned the area, two small dots showed directly in front of them and to either side. "Oh crap....remote triggers. Sirs, Teal'c I think thye've got mines up there." She began to sweat a little more than the humidty would allow, the rain made no difference on that score.

********************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

"You heard Father Goose Zulu, keep a zip on it. If I have to tell you again, you'll be seeing the inside of Chief Parson's galley for a long time to come."

"Oh come on boss, you know you love us." Hudson replied. "Which is why Colonel Mason you just simply adore us on your six, we're so lovable, ain't that right Fairie, cute and, cuddly criters we are." He burst into song for Fairie's benefit.

"When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a gay tarantella

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool
That's amore
When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
You're in love
When you walk down in a dream but you know you're not
Dreaming signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli
That's amore"


"HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

puddlejumperOZ
January 19th, 2011, 06:13 PM
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

As soon as Will cleared the Daedalus and Hammond's vicinty and neared the rendezvous, he was greeted by a chorus of coms chat, some raucous hilarity seemed to have overcome the pilots wits. He came right into centre of the flights and tipped his wings, arced over and came around again alongside Connor, McFearson off to his port.

He turned his head as he drew level with Connor's eyesight. "Greetings Colonel and how are we going this fine evening?" He felt a little mirth was worthy, but some of these needed a kick up the mitka. "McFearson, is that you? I thought I recognised those legs." He of course couldn't see her, but back in the Australian fleet she was known simply as 'Legs Eleven' for good reason

"Right now people, all I want to hear from you is your breath, until otherwise called for is that understood? And Legs, that especially goes for your wingman. " He craned his neck over and saw Thracen's 302 just off to his rear starboard quarter. "Starbreaker, what do you hear?"

Princess Awinita
January 19th, 2011, 07:11 PM
{Sian}

Once clear of the hangar of the Daedalus, Sian turned her gaze slightly towards the hammond, from outside, it looked like any other Daedalus Class craft, nothing odd about it. So why was she so worried ? It didn't matter. She kept her channels isolated to the Admiral, her front gunner so to speak, and the Daedalus alone. Unable to hear any of the other radio chatter going on.

She stayed far enough astern of the Admiral as he came up alongside the rest of the groups. Times liek this called for odd actions. So how to handle such situations on the fly made things only slightly harder for the young China born woman. Yet nothing kept back her smile when she heard Sung mutterings of men and how they spoke to women. She powered down everything save for life support and stretched her systems radar as far as she was able.

Nothing.

Yet at least. She powered back up in stages, engines, weapons, and lastly, brakes. She held back enough and waited for the Admirals go, she spotted what she passed off as a refelction of space junk two degress off port.

She once more waited for the Admiral to make his move. so far, all was quiet

Rudy Pena
January 19th, 2011, 07:29 PM
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

As soon as Will cleared the Daedalus and Hammond's vicinty and neared the rendezvous, he was greeted by a chorus of coms chat, some raucous hilarity seemed to have overcome the pilots wits. He came right into centre of the flights and tipped his wings, arced over and came around again alongside Connor, McFearson off to his port.

He turned his head as he drew level with Connor's eyesight. "Greetings Colonel and how are we going this fine evening?" He felt a little mirth was worthy, but some of these needed a kick up the mitka. "McFearson, is that you? I thought I recognised those legs." He of course couldn't see her, but back in the Australian fleet she was known simply as 'Legs Eleven' for good reason

"Right now people, all I want to hear from you is your breath, until otherwise called for is that understood? And Legs, that especially goes for your wingman. " He craned his neck over and saw Thracen's 302 just off to his rear starboard quarter. "Starbreaker, what do you hear?"
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo32/RudyPena/rudypena.jpg

As Major Pena made his way to the rest of the squadron that launched already, he heard the Admiral come over the radio. He replied with "Rodger that, Foxtrot Charlie. Coming up to you from the rear, distance 1,500meters." Once taking up the position in the somewhat fleet staggered formation, Major Pena of the standard distance of 25 meters from the 302 in front of him. He also double checks his 2 radios to make sure they are on the right freg and channel, along with the right power setting, which one is set for the squadron freg and the second for the Daedalus freg.

RogueRanger
January 19th, 2011, 08:48 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg

{2nd Lt. John 'Nugget' O'Niel} NPC

Ange wished she could pop the canopy to feel the wind, but of course that was ridiculous out here, all that would happen is that she would freeze to death and naturally there ws no wind in the vacuum of space. That is unless Starbreaker started with one of her fart routines again. She came up behind the squadrons, Jack Jnr not far behind her. As soon sa she was clear of the two cruisers she hailed across all channels. "Hello boys and girls, it's your favourite party girl, who's got the drinks. A wonderful sight this is isn't it, makes you feel proud to be Earthlings." She giggled into her O2 mask. "Admiral sir, Spook and Nugget in sir."

"I can speak for myself Spook." John replied

"Save your breath Nugget, or you'll swallow a fly."

"Very funny, that coming from a girl who can never keep her mouth shut."

"John? Are you happy in that body?"

John grumbled something incomprehensible, but all anything anyone heard was "Women...*&^%."

squirrely1
January 20th, 2011, 11:06 AM
http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IG]

Connor wasn't sure what was going on with him, but he only knew he was getting more and more annoyed with the current radio chatter. It was probably the nerves, he decided. They had ways of playing tricks on him, though usually the bowels or the stomach got the most of it. Now, though, there was none of that (thankfully).
Just the stuff that usually made him smile now made him angry. His fear of the LA only amplified it: he was incredibly terrified of crash landing on their planet and subsequently ending up in their torture chambers with no chance of a rescue. There'd been stories about such things happening. Rumours. Mason wasn't sure what to believe of it all, but it terrified him.

So, well, that was why he shouted out like he did now.

"Starbreaker and Hudson! Remind me again why we keep you guys around! Remind me, in battle, that is! AND KEEP YOUR FRAKKIN COMMS QUIET!"

Angry, but most of all at himself for losing it, he flipped the comms switch to off, at least the transmitting end of it, and tried to calm himself down. Which wasn't easy.

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}
After hearing Connor lose it like that Karina was certain her face turned a bright red...her body shook with a unique mixture of anger and fear...a feeling that only Connor was able to drum up in her. She continued her dance through the skies with her wings in tow not wanting to dampen her spirit of flying...after all in her mind Goose said nothing about her flying. She thought for a moment....forcing herself not to respond too impulsively....a skill she had taught herself over the years....probably the only reason she managed to get promoted to Major. Once she felt calm enough she opened her com in response...."Well Goose... I suppose you need us at the moment....that's why we're around..... and......to pull sorry asses out of the fire!" she released her com reluctantly.....she wanted to further her insults but realized that wasn't the time or place.....he would get an earful once they landed she gulped down as she performed yet another roll in her bird.



http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel pretended he hadn't heard Mitchell and kept his focus on Vala; it sure helped to ignore the jungle around them. She seemed to know what she was doing, too. Though, gods, a creek? Water? EELS? Were they SERIOUS?! He'd left that cosy office for this?! Inwardly he groaned. He preferred sand. Daniel *knew* (and some part of him loved) deserts. He knew how to trod in the sand, how to survive a sandstorm, how to do lots of other things in sand most people couldn't even dream of .... but jungles, nope. So, so not him.

"Ow!" Jackson yelled, as a tree branch swished back and hit his face. Its smaller branches had almost hit his eyes, thankfully the goggles prevented further damage. "Crap!" He fought with the foliage some more, although more to vent out annoyance than actual hindrance.

What was Vala saying? Oh yes, something about Teal'c.

"Ugh...second thought, no, let's just keep it between us... oh, OW. Crap." He added again as the solid ground had suddenly decided to give way and change into far less manageable mud. Had they reached that creek already? Daniel groaned again and followed the others in the water, grateful it only reached to his thighs. He tried desperately to ignore all the things he *felt* in the water, too, sure that at least some of those had worked their way into his clothes somehow. Giving up the fight against nature, and just moving along for now, Jackson cursed the LA for the umpteenth time.

{Vala Mal Doran}

Glomping along in the mud...it almost felt like it was knee deep. Vala knew better but still that didn't make the feeling go away. She was grateful she had tied her boots on really tightly so they didn't slip off....in the deep, thick stuff. She was also glad it was the dark of night cuz she was quite certain she looked dreadful by now.....and thankful the green hue of the night vision did not give that many details.
She suppressed a slight giggle at Daniel's issue with the foliage ...and felt relieved that since he was in front of her...he was taking the brunt of the thwackings. Trying to disguise a smirk she replied.... "Ahhh ok... well if you're sure.... I mean....it may be good if Teal'c knew.....but I'll bend to your judgment. Although those branches sure aren't willing to do so...and seem to have issue with you!" She couldn't help but to chuckle out loud....but just as she did her foot got stuck in a rather large sink hole and she disappeared under the water for a moment.... bubbles began to surface where she once stood just a few moments before.

She thrashed around violently hopping she wasn't drawing attention from the enemy....but at the same time she became panicked stricken wondering how she was going to get her foot and most of her leg loose from the deep muck. The water was very cold and murky and even with her night vision still working she couldn't see more than a few inches in front of her face...most of which was cloudy water streaming with her own air bubbles. Her ears popped as the fluid filled them quickly and she began to fear that maybe no one noticed that she had fallen under. Dare she open her mouth and try and say something? She opted to just continue to pull and struggle against the mud in hopes that she could free herself.




{Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*}

"Pfft, that's the best you can do, Starbreaker? I could do better even eyes closed...." Tommaso said laughing in his coms. His urge to impress women was going to betray him another time. He realized that just in time: "And I'm not showing it to you right now because Father Goose and Dragon would probably kill me for that, and bucause I believe we are risking too much attracting attention the way we are doing." He could become a bit impudent when talking about women, but he was still a reasonable soldier.

[IG]http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpg[/IMG]

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}
Karina had to bite her lip since technically Connor was monitoring the coms and she didnt' want to piss him off further....so she opted to show Tommy just what she was capable of."Hey Tommy Boy Watch this!" She managed to pulled off some dazzling maneuvers...starting with the basic barrel roll...... giving her wings a moment to realize what she was doing then she opened up her coms only to her squad to give them a precursor to what they would be "performing next".

"Ok Blue Lima...I can see you are with me on this....next let's show Italian our famous Split S and our Break Turn." She giggled but all fell silent as they in perfect diamond formation....performed all the stunts for him. "That's enough for today...even tho It's just basic flight stuff...we'll save the fancy stuff for combat..." she felt proud of her team and knew in her heart they were all very experienced pilots.



[IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

As soon as Will cleared the Daedalus and Hammond's vicinty and neared the rendezvous, he was greeted by a chorus of coms chat, some raucous hilarity seemed to have overcome the pilots wits. He came right into centre of the flights and tipped his wings, arced over and came around again alongside Connor, McFearson off to his port.

He turned his head as he drew level with Connor's eyesight. "Greetings Colonel and how are we going this fine evening?" He felt a little mirth was worthy, but some of these needed a kick up the mitka. "McFearson, is that you? I thought I recognised those legs." He of course couldn't see her, but back in the Australian fleet she was known simply as 'Legs Eleven' for good reason

"Right now people, all I want to hear from you is your breath, until otherwise called for is that understood? And Legs, that especially goes for your wingman. " He craned his neck over and saw Thracen's 302 just off to his rear starboard quarter. "Starbreaker, what do you hear?"
Upon finishing her display for Italian she noticed the Admiral had joined them. She had to grin from ear to ear. As it was always a thrill and an honor to fly with him..... she wanted so much to sneak up beside him....but knew there was no such thing as sneaking up on the Admiral....
"Starbreaker, what do you hear?"

"Nothing but the rain!" She had to giggle into her mask as she ran up along side of him looking over at him through her canopy and giving him a quick salute. Now she knew there would be no monkeying around to be had. So she swallowed hard and knuckled down after all there was a moon to catch.

Ryn
January 20th, 2011, 12:34 PM
((OOC: too many posts to quote, so won't from now on, hope it's clear to whom I reply :o))


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

It took him long moments to calm down, he let all of the voices just be there, not responding to any of it. Connor simply didn't trust himself to remain civil. Fear was still strong, though he fought it, hard. Knowing he couldn't afford this, definitely not a panic attack. He really wished he had something to take it out on, to vent. But there was no punch bag in sight. His fingers itched on the triggers, though he never fired, too trained not to.
He breathed hard, close to hyperventilating. Glad his transmitting comms were still off, so no one heard him. Connor switched the autopilot on and closed his eyes, relaxing against the head rest. His proximity alert broke his brief rest. His expert glance at the screens and controls told him they weren't alone anymore, the Daedalus crew had joined them finally. He looked around, to have a visual, whilst his breathing steadied and he got calmer.
He saw Karina show off her brilliant, breathtaking moves, and then the Admiral's bird joined them, in the usual way. That was what the alert had been about, apparently.
Connor still didn't trust his voice, so didn't return any words, he merely saluted by tapping at his helmet, and showing a five by five sign after. Followed by a 'you have the lead' signal. He was glad it was no longer up to him, at least not for the moment. Maybe he'd just let them believe his comms had broken down. It would probably be for the best, Connor decided.

********************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Just as he got hit by yet another piece of foliage - this time it was a papyrus type of.... thing... (ok, maybe not papyrus, but the goggles just distorted everything - Daniel saw Vala go down in the water.

"Guys! Man down!" He yelled at the others, at this point no longer caring about stealth. Vala needed rescue. Jackson felt around in the water, she had been just behind him and he hoped the current wasn't too strong. Daniel just couldn't feel her at first, amongst all the alien lifeforms in the water, though at one point he was quite positive he had grabbed her hair. It turned out to be squishy, filthy grass, really wire like, but definitely without Vala attached. But what was attached, was an eel and Daniel yelled again, this time of disgust. He tossed the eel away again - the creature landed a few feet ahead of him, disappearing quickly under water - and renewed the search.

"Vala?! VALA!" He kept shouting her name, over and over, hoping she would hear and resurface on her own. The creek wasn't that deep, surely?! Daniel's heart hammered in his chest, as he kept on searching and just couldn't find her.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
January 20th, 2011, 12:55 PM
((OOC too many to quote:lol:))

Al scratched at his chin, he was getting a decent stubble there now, he'd keep it if it wasn't against regs, he hated shaving. "Cam, don't delay the call. We'll need the distraction once we start laying claymores." He moved forward slowly behind Beck, his two sergeants in bringing up the rear behind SG1. Something was bugging him though and he stopped. "Beck, hold up son. Hailey you have that sensor thing you're always carrying?"

"Yes sir." She unclipped her pack and trying balance it on her knee without it falling into the mud, she pulled a side zip open and reached in. The small ancient device, a courtesy of Doctor McKay, she held and scanned the area, two small dots showed directly in front of them and to either side. "Oh crap....remote triggers. Sirs, Teal'c I think thye've got mines up there." She began to sweat a little more than the humidty would allow, the rain made no difference on that score.

"do you think you can disarmed them, Captain?" Al says as he tries to comfort the young captain.

mad_gater
January 20th, 2011, 02:02 PM
{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Turning back to the tac console to get a look at his charges, he noticed the extraordinarily high amount of comms traffic between certain ill-disciplined pilots. Opening a channel he said: "This is Rev. Col. Sheen to all birds. First and final warning. Keep the chatter to a minimum. We can't afford to lose focus on this mission guys. Because I'd like for you all to come back to us in one piece."

puddlejumperOZ
January 20th, 2011, 07:33 PM
{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}
After hearing Connor lose it like that Karina was certain her face turned a bright red...her body shook with a unique mixture of anger and fear...a feeling that only Connor was able to drum up in her. She continued her dance through the skies with her wings in tow not wanting to dampen her spirit of flying...after all in her mind Goose said nothing about her flying. She thought for a moment....forcing herself not to respond too impulsively....a skill she had taught herself over the years....probably the only reason she managed to get promoted to Major. Once she felt calm enough she opened her com in response...."Well Goose... I suppose you need us at the moment....that's why we're around..... and......to pull sorry asses out of the fire!" she released her com reluctantly.....she wanted to further her insults but realized that wasn't the time or place.....he would get an earful once they landed she gulped down as she performed yet another roll in her bird.




{Vala Mal Doran}

Glomping along in the mud...it almost felt like it was knee deep. Vala knew better but still that didn't make the feeling go away. She was grateful she had tied her boots on really tightly so they didn't slip off....in the deep, thick stuff. She was also glad it was the dark of night cuz she was quite certain she looked dreadful by now.....and thankful the green hue of the night vision did not give that many details.
She suppressed a slight giggle at Daniel's issue with the foliage ...and felt relieved that since he was in front of her...he was taking the brunt of the thwackings. Trying to disguise a smirk she replied.... "Ahhh ok... well if you're sure.... I mean....it may be good if Teal'c knew.....but I'll bend to your judgment. Although those branches sure aren't willing to do so...and seem to have issue with you!" She couldn't help but to chuckle out loud....but just as she did her foot got stuck in a rather large sink hole and she disappeared under the water for a moment.... bubbles began to surface where she once stood just a few moments before.

She thrashed around violently hopping she wasn't drawing attention from the enemy....but at the same time she became panicked stricken wondering how she was going to get her foot and most of her leg loose from the deep muck. The water was very cold and murky and even with her night vision still working she couldn't see more than a few inches in front of her face...most of which was cloudy water streaming with her own air bubbles. Her ears popped as the fluid filled them quickly and she began to fear that maybe no one noticed that she had fallen under. Dare she open her mouth and try and say something? She opted to just continue to pull and struggle against the mud in hopes that she could free herself.



{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}
Karina had to bite her lip since technically Connor was monitoring the coms and she didnt' want to piss him off further....so she opted to show Tommy just what she was capable of."Hey Tommy Boy Watch this!" She managed to pulled off some dazzling maneuvers...starting with the basic barrel roll...... giving her wings a moment to realize what she was doing then she opened up her coms only to her squad to give them a precursor to what they would be "performing next".

"Ok Blue Lima...I can see you are with me on this....next let's show Italian our famous Split S and our Break Turn." She giggled but all fell silent as they in perfect diamond formation....performed all the stunts for him. "That's enough for today...even tho It's just basic flight stuff...we'll save the fancy stuff for combat..." she felt proud of her team and knew in her heart they were all very experienced pilots.



Upon finishing her display for Italian she noticed the Admiral had joined them. She had to grin from ear to ear. As it was always a thrill and an honor to fly with him..... she wanted so much to sneak up beside him....but knew there was no such thing as sneaking up on the Admiral....
"Starbreaker, what do you hear?"

"Nothing but the rain!" She had to giggle into her mask as she ran up along side of him looking over at him through her canopy and giving him a quick salute. Now she knew there would be no monkeying around to be had. So she swallowed hard and knuckled down after all there was a moon to catch.

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

"Then grab your gun and bring in the cat." He chuckled over the coms. "Right heads up kiddies, I want radio checks on my frequency then we'll have missile adjustments. When you call, I need you to let me know you have weapons locked, tracking module free. We'll do a test first then gun drill. You know the score, we have about twenty minutes before Colonel Mitchell gives us the call. Come on people move your birds into v-line, set up on that asteroid there six thousand metres to my starboard."


((OOC sorry couldn't help the Adama quote))

squirrely1
January 21st, 2011, 04:09 AM
((OOC same issue with the quoting thing))

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala could feel Daniel trying to reach for her as she saw his hand swipe past her several times. And she thought she would time it and grab his hand the next time it came close to her. But then what if they both got stuck down into this sink hole? She worried but had to take the chance because the alternative .....death.....was really not an option. If anything Vala was always a fighter and when odds were usually against her somehow she would manage to come out of any situation alive....that was her personal mantra.
The next time Daniel's arm came close she reached out and grabbed onto him and heaved herself up out of the water. Maybe it was the thick mud Daniel was rooted in or maybe it was luck either way she was able to sort of climb up his body until they were face to face and she coughed, gagged and sputtered water all over him as she choked out, "I'm alright" She heaved in a giant breath as she choked a few more times and muttered, ".....oh... thank you Daniel!" She was soaking wet and would have been shivering but the heat almost dried her skin immediately...causing her clothes to stick to her like lacquer. She groped at him as if to hold onto him for dear life as she continued to pull her feet from the sticky mire underfoot. "Yeah.....WOW watch out for sink holes.....PHEW!" She tried to be quiet but probably wasn't doing a very good job.

***************************


{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Jeremy "Runner" Cordova} Blue/Lima Squadron

Karina couldn't help but snicker at what the Admiral had to say and she flicked her com quickly to respond... "Copy that!" She let the slight smirk in her voice be heard before she released the com as she formed up in the requested V-line with her wings right with her.

"Ok you heard the man ....boys let's get ready to roll here... weapons test....how we holdin?" she blared out to her squadron.

"I'm locked and loaded and ready for some action" Runner reported along with the others chirping in something similar.

"Oh you guys are so impressive....always got your hand on your stick." She couldn't resist that as she opened her com link on the Admiral's frequency.... "Blue/Lima Locked and Ready to clear our throats sir" she squelched her com with her other hand anxiously awaiting on the trigger.

Ryn
January 21st, 2011, 09:26 AM
{Blue Alpha wing}

http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg
http://flowermoon.net/LtColonelMason.jpg
{1st Lt Frank "Gobbler" Garner} -- {Capt. Madeline Hoffman} -- {Capt. Piers Gallant}

Connor was getting increasingly aware of his own wing trying to contact him. Their voices became increasingly urgent and worried, too. Of course he'd heard the Admiral's new orders. Yet part of him was still lost in the haze. It took Frank and Madeline a good few tries to reach him. Finally, Connor groaned and hit the comms switch, manipulating it so it reached Blue Alpha's own frequency.

"Yes?!"

"Finally! What's going on, Con? Did your comms break?"

"..... Yes."

Frank didn't like the pause and they all knew Connor was lying, they could hear it in his voice, full of emotion as it still seemed. Garner sighed, once again wing morale was his to boost. He really seriously needed a word with their esteemed leader after this one.

"Okay, bat team." A play on words always helped, and he could hear Piers' snorting on the comms as he worked it out (Blue Alpha). There was even a small snort of Connor in the mix of reactions. Frank grinned to himself, he still had the knack of it.

"Bat two, does this mean we're guarding the bat cave from now on?" There was an ironic sounding emphasis on 'bat cave'. As if she wasn't really on board with the whole idea but was willing to go along if that's what it took to get things back on track as it were.

"Yes, bat three, that's what it means." Frank answered in the same tone, hoping to get more of a reaction from Connor than just silence and a smirk/snort here and there.

"All right you two, break it up," Connor finally snapped. Again more directed at himself than at the others. "Enough of that nonsense. Weapons check, as per orders. GO!"

"Alpha two, all locked and ready and itchin'."

"Alpha three, let's rock n roll boss!"

"Alpha four, check, ready n rollin'."

"Good." Connor simply replied back, somewhat glad to hear they still were in good spirits, even after his own .... episode. He felt calm and collected enough now to get the job done. Switching to Admiral's frequency, Connor reported in.

"Alpha wing reporting in clear sir, all locked, ready and I know a few that are itchin', sir." Connor hoped his voice no longer relayed whatever had been going on just now, and instead, just excitement.

***********************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel almost fell into the water as Vala's hand reached up to him and embraced him. He used her weight to help steady himself, and could not help but smirk at her groping attempt, though he kept it barely noticeable. "Easy, there, you all right?" She seemed to be, she was a sticky stinking mess (though still a looker, and he felt somewhere that shouldn't really be right, but it was), but seemingly ok, without any injuries that he could see. Relief flooded over him, but he knew he still had to be careful now. The mud was indeed treacherous.

"Guess this whole thing did absolutely wonders for our secret entrance," Jackson mused out loud, as he continued to hold Vala (and himself) steady as they walked through the muddy creek.

"And by the way, don't let go, otherwise it'll be my sorry butt you'll have to hunt for, and I'm telling you, it's really..... bleh, down there." He probably didn't have to tell her, but joking about it might calm some nerves, his own included.

clauz89
January 21st, 2011, 11:29 AM
{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*} - {Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*} - {1st Lt. Alyssa O'Sullivan *Fairie*} - {1st Lt. Tobias Maxwell *Violin*}

"Not so bad.... But you've heard the orders, I cannot reply.... But it's not over yet, Starbreaker" Tommaso replied a bit annoyed: Hudson's song was for him the symbol of the prejudices about Italy he has been victim for months "But we are not exactly doing our best to prove them wrong...." the few news he heard from his cousin were quite unhappy.
Dragon's order interrupted his sad flowof thoughts: "Foxrtot, you've heard the Admiral: missiles test, let's move!"
"Foxtrot two, weapons loaded and locked."
"Foxtrot three, locked and ready, standin by"
"Foxtrot four.... double-checking.... missiles locked"
Completed the check Danny called the Admiral: "Blue Foxtrot, all locked and ready"

RogueRanger
January 21st, 2011, 12:21 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

Elle's head spun, she wasn't used to the American way of laxed procedures and her former CO, the Admiral wasn't helping either. But then she loved him and respected him as her superior, he was most likely the only one she knew that would try with his own life to keep them safe. "Blue Zulu in sir. Hudson you have paint duty. On the ball, mark five thousand metres angle 010, the SMALL crater will do." She purposefully chose the smallest possible target on the crater, no point in maing it easy.

"You are evil boss!" Hudson moaned as he pulled away from the squadrons and lined up his laser marker and 'painted' a spot in the centre of the target." Zulu two sir, target aquired."

***********

With and indifference to formality Ange rocked her 02' over and above Starbreaker, upisde down she gave her friend the bird, not out of malice, but in a friendly challenge. "Hey K, you guys are not afraid you'll low score....again are you?" Karina and her flight would have heard a loud raspberry come through their coms. "Nugget, show them how we do it."

John was at his ease, his 302 like a comfy lounge chair for him, he followed procedure by the book, most of the time. "Copy that leader. Admiral sir, Red Echo three sir. Target aquired." He switched his missile module to 'simulate'. He locked his missiles and on his CPU and everyone elses it would appear as a trail and splash, but no actual weapons would be fired for this round. John had now focused on his HUD, the cross marker for the 'Fox 4' showing Hudsons marker. He calculted for deflection and squeezed his trigger.

"Bingo, give the boy a kewpie doll, not bad Nugget, five metres right." Elle called. She rolled into line behind Red Echo and waited for that team to finish.

Ange went in straight behind John, she giuded by instinct rather than trust the HUD, merely using it as a simple tool. When she thought she was on the mark, she fired. "Ah frak!" She yelled as her computer track showed her hit almost fifty metres left and above. "Oneshot, please redeem my reputation." She called to her other wingman.


((OOC apparently this is NOT easy and we are bound by the laws of physics and we're not Mavericks. For this purpose only Nugget can score like this as of course he can:lol: so do your best guys, but not too good, otheriwse we'll look stoopid to our lurkers))

RogueRanger
January 21st, 2011, 01:16 PM
"do you think you can disarmed them, Captain?" Al says as he tries to comfort the young captain.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

"I..I think so sir, give me minute." Jennifer eased her way forward, hoping at least Teal'c was right behind her, all the while watching her ancient device. It had a SGC developed chip in at as well so it would recognise other technologies and the read had been re-formatted into English. She stopped, her eyes went wide as she read the figures. Softly she spoke. "Ah Colonel Reynolds, Colonel Mitchell...it's a Korean SQ7 alpha sirs, remote trigger like they use in Afganistan, I'll need some help please." She stood there fixed, bitemes buzzing around her head, but she stayed rock still.

sgc
January 21st, 2011, 03:28 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AINCHEN.jpg
Ain gets into position and prepares to fire. "I'm getting into position now. Preparing to fire." He was ready and able to do this.

Calm and cool on the outside, Ain still couldn't cover up his nervousness in his voice. "Target acquired. Firing now." his nervousness came through in his voice. He was beginning to sweat, adding more anxiety to the situation. Ain locked in the target and fired, hitting just under 8 meters to the right of the target.

"Yes! How's that for redemption, Ange?" Ain mocked, relieved that the test was over and he didn't fail miserably.

Col.Foley
January 21st, 2011, 03:42 PM
<LA base world>



{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smirked as she jutted out her shoulder and flung her now somewhat frizzy ponytail out of her way. She thought to herself how the dreadful humidity and small flying gnat things would be the death of her hair....and didn't think things could get any worse and then the rain started to gently fall ...bouncing off the murky waters that was up ahead. She sighed and quietly murmured with dread..."Ahhh great! well it looks like you are gonna get some time to practice those swimming skills Danny......"

It wasn't so much the slippery slope or the thick mud that was packing up on her boots that was of concern...it was the creatures that she knew inhabited such waters..... but she pressed on almost as if she was holding onto the back of Daniel's vest for some sense of security.



Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen Jeremy "Runner" Cordova B.B. And Hammer Blue/Lima Squadron

Karina grimaced at Connor's command as it was so.... 'follow-the-leader like' she thought in her mind defiantly...she was never one to take orders politely but she knew this mission was high risk and didn't want to blow it. "Copy that Father Goose...we're in line and heading to the moon....back in nursery school it seems..." She released her coms and opened them only to her own squadron.... "now all we need is a cat and a fiddle and we'll be all set."

Jeremy opened his com with a chuckle, "Can I be the cow please?"

"Sure.... I'll be sure to have Heckman paint some nice black patches on your bird for you when we get back!" She swallowed hard trying to disguise her dread feeling that something just wasn't right and didn't want to lose her head to the silly banter. "Actually....let's not get all Humpty Dumpty here cuz things are a bit too quiet for my liking. B.B. .....Hammer....what's your sights lookin like?"

"All's quiet...just Zulu showboating as normal...." B.B. reported

"Same Same....just a quiet stroll in the park for me...." Hammer added.

"Yeah about that quiet part..." She opened up her com link to Zulu Leader.....



Karina squelched the coms ... "Hey Badasses.....why don't you open a website and start your own version of WikiLeaks?.... Now shut the frak up and put your badassery where your mouth used to be??!" She released the coms and pulled on her stick maneuvering in her own badass style sending her team weaving and careening after her. "Whooooooooooooo HOoooooooo now that's what I'm talking about.... Who said we had to fly straight to the moon anyway?" She taunted as she and her team creatively formed up with the other wings ..setting a course for the moon.

((OOC..just a little vid to get the feel for things :D))


[video=youtube;om_INoq857Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_INoq857Q&feature=related[/vido]


{Vala Mal Doran}
Vala had to giggle out loud watching Beck squirm while wading in the mucky waters. She swore to herself that the natural color of his skin right now was probably close to the green shade she was seeing through her night vision gear. "Hey Beck... remind me to tell you a story of that one big ..... I mean BIG eel like creature that almost ate my friend....yep ... and we were in waters such as these....as a matter of fact." She smirked quietly trying to lighten the mood as things were starting to get a bit tense. But then she felt something brush her leg and knew there were big creatures in the waters ...and they were ugly but none too deadly. So she squished onward...hanging onto Daniel as she went.....

"Daniel...how you doing? Yeah .... about Teal'c .... " She sighed not knowing whether they should let Teal'c in on their little secret mission.... "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let someone know...just what is going down...." she whispered toward him....praying her words weren't echoing along the surface of the water. "But I'm not gonna tell him.....you tell him!" She urged trying to play to Daniel's humanitarian spirit.Major beck
Beck tried not to blanch and kept his wits about him.

"Yes ma'am...sounds fun."

((OOC too many to quote:lol:))

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg[/IMG] http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

Al scratched at his chin, he was getting a decent stubble there now, he'd keep it if it wasn't against regs, he hated shaving. "Cam, don't delay the call. We'll need the distraction once we start laying claymores." He moved forward slowly behind Beck, his two sergeants in bringing up the rear behind SG1. Something was bugging him though and he stopped. "Beck, hold up son. Hailey you have that sensor thing you're always carrying?"

"Yes sir." She unclipped her pack and trying balance it on her knee without it falling into the mud, she pulled a side zip open and reached in. The small ancient device, a courtesy of Doctor McKay, she held and scanned the area, two small dots showed directly in front of them and to either side. "Oh crap....remote triggers. Sirs, Teal'c I think thye've got mines up there." She began to sweat a little more than the humidty would allow, the rain made no difference on that score.

********************

[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

"You heard Father Goose Zulu, keep a zip on it. If I have to tell you again, you'll be seeing the inside of Chief Parson's galley for a long time to come."

"Oh come on boss, you know you love us." Hudson replied. "Which is why Colonel Mason you just simply adore us on your six, we're so lovable, ain't that right Fairie, cute and, cuddly criters we are." He burst into song for Fairie's benefit.

"When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a gay tarantella

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool
That's amore
When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
You're in love
When you walk down in a dream but you know you're not
Dreaming signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli
That's amore"


"HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

"I..I think so sir, give me minute." Jennifer eased her way forward, hoping at least Teal'c was right behind her, all the while watching her ancient device. It had a SGC developed chip in at as well so it would recognise other technologies and the read had been re-formatted into English. She stopped, her eyes went wide as she read the figures. Softly she spoke. "Ah Colonel Reynolds, Colonel Mitchell...it's a Korean SQ7 alpha sirs, remote trigger like they use in Afganistan, I'll need some help please." She stood there fixed, bitemes buzzing around her head, but she stayed rock still.
Major Beck
He nodded and held himself in position for a while and wait for the people to move as one. He scanned the area not quite trusting any of this technology yet as he kept an eye out for anything that could look the least bit threatening.

Cam Mitchell
He mulled over Al's suggestion in his head and nodded his agreement. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but I still want to be down a little bit more where we are actually ready to start laying the claymores before we call them in, that way it can be perfect." He gave his fellow team leader a look and then slowly made his way down the path.

Cam turned to her and looked over the screen and fixed her in a serious stare, beginning to feel a little wet at the raining that was peppering him. "Yeah, sure, what do you need?" He spoke at her in a normal voice figuring that if anyone could hear them, that they would be on the scanners. Though he hoped that would not give away their position.

RogueRanger
January 21st, 2011, 03:44 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg

Ange felt a little better, she knew Ain wouldn't miss, she only waited her turn around for the next round. Gun drill was her highest rating in the fleet. "As smooth as bourbon on a hot Atalnta night Ain....Tank!" she yelled. "You're next brother!"

mad_gater
January 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM
{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

As the data from the weapons test streamed in on the tac console, Firebucket nodded in satisfaction, confident in the abilities of his charges to make the enemy wish they'd never been born. Opening a channel, he complimented the pilots: "Good shootin' everyone! Spook, I wouldn't fret too much about missing the target wide. I know you. You're good at where it counts, making the enemy pilots pay for every inch of space. And Starbreaker, I know you're good at your job, but could you at least act like a well-disciplined officer?"

Col.Foley
January 21st, 2011, 11:56 PM
<Orbit of LA base world>

Royce, "The Tank" Sprills
The tank got into position and watched the skies for a minute making sure that nothing was about to jump him as he was getting in position. Satisfied he spoke into his mask.

"Coming spook, hot and ready." He smiled at his quip as he came in and got into position, lined up to the target and fired. It was slight to the right but his guns bracketed the target blowing a good sized hole in it. two meters on each side, which destroyed the target.

He cooly smiled and wiggiled his wings in slight victory.

squirrely1
January 22nd, 2011, 08:59 AM
{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}

Karina got serious and tried desperately to block out all the taunting and chatter. She had one goal in mind and it was that painted target ahead. She zoned in on it and just as she was ready to pop next in line Tank cut her off and splashed the target... .'FRAK!!! Tank Sprills I had that shot dammit!!!' She wailed to herself as she slung her bird around and seemingly shook her wingmen in the process. She leveled up right behind him....Tank now totally unaware and she locked her target on his Six...just to remind him he was not alone in space. She got his attention and flipped off her weapons lock...opening up her com, "Good one...but you're now dead!" She teased and then abruptly pulled starboard and passed him by ...gesturing in some crazy fashion that only Spook would understand... "Spook... yeah that's impressive alright....but I prefer to be alive at the end of the mission."

Karina rolled away.... going rogue as usual when she gets this way....doing something stupid again that she will probably bring on the wrath of Khan and all that is holy down on her. Not to mention she already has Fr. Sheen in an uproar apparently... "Frak IT!" She murmured through her mask as she barreled toward the chunk of asteroid full on as if to play a game of self sacrifice or chicken or something.

"Breaker What the Frak are you doing?" Jeremy screeched through the com as he desperately tried to follow full well knowing it was a fruitless attempt. "Abort this nonsense....NOW!!" He pleaded knowing it probably wouldn't help...."Pull OUT....PULL OUT.... PULL OUT!!!" He demanded with his hand white knuckles and all gripped the stick ready to roll out just at the last moment.

"Watch THIS!!" She paraded and laid on her fire pulse....opened her rail guns and blasted the small chunk of asteroid of what used to be the target out of their path.....allowing both of them to fly through the flaming now powdery debris. "Now...hows that for accuracy?" She smirked as she completed a 180 to go back and join the rest of her wing.

"Yeah you are certifiably insane....you are Beyond INSANE!!" Jeremy quipped as he followed her back into the V-line....swallowing hard full well knowing their asses would be on the line for that little stunt.

"No Jer...it's one thing to sit and line up a target....and be accurate...any decent pilot can do that.... it's another to acquire and take out your target while you're maneuvering at full speed....to be a great pilot you hafta challenge yourself....so you're ready. You know I never liked the batting cages!!" She explained trying to give some small logic to her impulsive behavior.

"No kidding.....but can we just sort of play by the rules from now on? I don't relish how much dirty laundry this is going to cost us." Jeremy sighed and threw his head back against his seat in frustration.

"Copy that....let's go play Simon Says now" She opened her com to the Admiral .... "Sorry about that sir... I just had to stretch my legs a little... I'm good now!" she snickered but gulped down knowing she would catch hell for it.

((OOC ok I couldn't help that...blame my muse and sorry for the BSG quote... Bad Bad Bad muse!! And besides the Admiral did it... *Points* :P ))

**************************

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala clung onto Daniel as they made their way out of the thick muck and water. She was so grateful for him her heart seemingly swelled up with that warm nice feeling she often got when she was close to him. She gripped onto the back of his vest...."Yeah I'm not letting go this time.....next time I go down....you are coming with me!" She giggled quietly trying to now figure out what was going on....listening to Jen and Cam's conversation ....something about claymores. "Don't forget Daniel....once Cam gives the signal we go back... and you know what that means don't you?" She sighed loudly flashing him a disgusted look....and throwing her head in the direction of the swampy creek.....realizing they would have to literally go back through that water and mud all over again. :eek:

Ryn
January 22nd, 2011, 10:30 AM
(( new call signs! :D thanks to Suze & this (http://www.f-16.net/callsigns.html)
and if it is all simulations, then I guess there would be *something* to indicate target success :S ))

{Alpha Wing}

http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

{1st Lt. Frank "Gobbler" Garner} -- {Capt. Madeline "Riverwinds" Hoffmann} --
{Capt. Piers "Booger" Gallant}


And again Starbreaker did it, Frank saw, watching her death defying manoeuvre with awe. He wasn't going to follow in her footsteps, but merely took a target and simulated his fire at it, it was a medium-sized crater at the edge of the asteroid. Connor's order previously had been to fire at will, to use this opportunity as a means to get their squad to reacquaint their battle skill and so things would go more smoothly. He watched their own 'fearless leader' sneak up on the Admiral, targeting the plane with a red dot on its tail. Then Connor performed a barrel roll to escape possible retaliation from the wingmen, and he watched his friend fly toward the asteroid. Possibly to hide behind it and sneak up on folks unaware. A tried-and-tested Connor tactic.

Frank sighed and banded together with the Alpha squad to get their leader out of hiding, they succeeded by teasing him mercilessly, although getting back as good as they got. It took his breath away, some of the rolls and loops could have been ballet. Okay so maybe none of them were as expertly skilled as a certain rule-breaking Major, but they got close sometimes.

He grinned as his target indicator told him he'd took another hit, this time a crater, although since Runner was flying directly above said crater, Frank's sim-missiles hit him too and he whooped watching the red dot dance and dance.


*****************************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

They'd lagged behind, Daniel saw; the whole thing had gone down unnoticed by the teams. It was possibly for the best, although Vala's appearance (as well as his own) should probably be cause for questions later. But then again, the others were probably just as muddy and sticky all over by now. What? Claymores? They couldn't be serious. Daniel began to get really worried, what if their mission was a no-go because of all the LA booby-traps. His grip on his companion became a little stronger at that stressing thought and it sent his mind into overdrive. He spoke while thinking out loud.

"Yes, I know what it means, Vala, but you got to do something for me. If you can, get Hailey's equipment? We might need that scanner should our way back be .... compromised; and not to mention we'll need directions .... that thing could be just what we need!" He relied on her for this, he just had to, Vala's thievery skill was unsurpassed.

clauz89
January 22nd, 2011, 12:40 PM
{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*} - {Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*} - {1st Lt. Alyssa O'Sullivan *Fairie*} - {1st Lt. Tobias Maxwell *Violin*}

"Blue Foxtrot, prepare yourself, we are next"
Tommaso snorted "I do believe Starbreaker's style is more useful, even if more undisciplined and irresponsible..... And, anyway, whe should find a cool nickname for our team too, like the blue alpha.... Maybe I could work on it...." and he started to try all the possible variations with B and F.
"The orders are the orders, sir, and they are not meant to be disobeyed." Tobias protested firmly. His obsession for rules and regulations was second only to his paranoid perfectionism.
"Oh, come on guys, you know I'm your best sharpshooter, it doesn't matter if I'm standing or moving, I'll beat you and most of the others no matter what the challenge is." Alyssa mocked her teammates. She was really one of the best, and she wasn't afraid to prove it again.
Calm down, ladies and gentlemen." Danny tried to mantain the order: he couldn't allow the men under his command to break the proper command chain for such a futile reason, considering they were all right, at least partially...."Fairie, this is NOT a challenge, it's a missile test, and if you're so eager to prove your qualities, the real battle will be your chance. This test is an important security check, Italian, and it has to be done, for your safety too, I'm sure you understand; but for what concernes a warm-up you're right, we'll have to do that too. And Violin, please, try to control your obsessions, or I'll order you'll be psych-evaluated again. Is that clear?"
He hoped he'd been tough enough, he hated to prevent his friends to do what they knew it was right, but that was part of his job.
All of his pilots answered positively to his question, so he added: "So, let's do this test now, then play hide and seek in that asteroid field. Now, get ready to shoot; Italian, you're first."
As expected, Fairie proved herself the best one, with a difference of just six meters, and Italian the worst one. Pretty deceived, Tommaso asked: "Can we go now for that Hide & Seek? I want my revenge......"

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpg
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/Fairiesig.jpg
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/violin.jpg

mad_gater
January 22nd, 2011, 12:41 PM
<Orbit of LA base world>

Royce, "The Tank" Sprills
The tank got into position and watched the skies for a minute making sure that nothing was about to jump him as he was getting in position. Satisfied he spoke into his mask.

"Coming spook, hot and ready." He smiled at his quip as he came in and got into position, lined up to the target and fired. It was slight to the right but his guns bracketed the target blowing a good sized hole in it. two meters on each side, which destroyed the target.

He cooly smiled and wiggiled his wings in slight victory.


{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}

Karina got serious and tried desperately to block out all the taunting and chatter. She had one goal in mind and it was that painted target ahead. She zoned in on it and just as she was ready to pop next in line Tank cut her off and splashed the target... .'FRAK!!! Tank Sprills I had that shot dammit!!!' She wailed to herself as she slung her bird around and seemingly shook her wingmen in the process. She leveled up right behind him....Tank now totally unaware and she locked her target on his Six...just to remind him he was not alone in space. She got his attention and flipped off her weapons lock...opening up her com, "Good one...but you're now dead!" She teased and then abruptly pulled starboard and passed him by ...gesturing in some crazy fashion that only Spook would understand... "Spook... yeah that's impressive alright....but I prefer to be alive at the end of the mission."

Karina rolled away.... going rogue as usual when she gets this way....doing something stupid again that she will probably bring on the wrath of Khan and all that is holy down on her. Not to mention she already has Fr. Sheen in an uproar apparently... "Frak IT!" She murmured through her mask as she barreled toward the chunk of asteroid full on as if to play a game of self sacrifice or chicken or something.

"Breaker What the Frak are you doing?" Jeremy screeched through the com as he desperately tried to follow full well knowing it was a fruitless attempt. "Abort this nonsense....NOW!!" He pleaded knowing it probably wouldn't help...."Pull OUT....PULL OUT.... PULL OUT!!!" He demanded with his hand white knuckles and all gripped the stick ready to roll out just at the last moment.

"Watch THIS!!" She paraded and laid on her fire pulse....opened her rail guns and blasted the small chunk of asteroid of what used to be the target out of their path.....allowing both of them to fly through the flaming now powdery debris. "Now...hows that for accuracy?" She smirked as she completed a 180 to go back and join the rest of her wing.

"Yeah you are certifiably insane....you are Beyond INSANE!!" Jeremy quipped as he followed her back into the V-line....swallowing hard full well knowing their asses would be on the line for that little stunt.

"No Jer...it's one thing to sit and line up a target....and be accurate...any decent pilot can do that.... it's another to acquire and take out your target while you're maneuvering at full speed....to be a great pilot you hafta challenge yourself....so you're ready. You know I never liked the batting cages!!" She explained trying to give some small logic to her impulsive behavior.

"No kidding.....but can we just sort of play by the rules from now on? I don't relish how much dirty laundry this is going to cost us." Jeremy sighed and threw his head back against his seat in frustration.

"Copy that....let's go play Simon Says now" She opened her com to the Admiral .... "Sorry about that sir... I just had to stretch my legs a little... I'm good now!" she snickered but gulped down knowing she would catch hell for it.

((OOC ok I couldn't help that...blame my muse and sorry for the BSG quote... Bad Bad Bad muse!! And besides the Admiral did it... *Points* :P ))

**************************

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala clung onto Daniel as they made their way out of the thick muck and water. She was so grateful for him her heart seemingly swelled up with that warm nice feeling she often got when she was close to him. She gripped onto the back of his vest...."Yeah I'm not letting go this time.....next time I go down....you are coming with me!" She giggled quietly trying to now figure out what was going on....listening to Jen and Cam's conversation ....something about claymores. "Don't forget Daniel....once Cam gives the signal we go back... and you know what that means don't you?" She sighed loudly flashing him a disgusted look....and throwing her head in the direction of the swampy creek.....realizing they would have to literally go back through that water and mud all over again. :eek:

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Wondering if Tank and Starbreaker ever went to driving school, he yelled at them both: "Tank! What the blazes was that?!?!?! You just about mowed down Starbreaker, one of your fellow pilots to take your shot!!!! Do you drive like you fly?!?!?! If so I'd hate to see how high your insurance premiums must be!!! And Starbreaker, I'm sure I don't have to explain to you the vagaries of road rage! Scaring the crap out of Tank was NOT an appropriate response for his lack of observation while driving! I'm gonna have to have a talk with the both of you along with Spook providing that's OK with Goose of course," finished Firebucket, breathing deeply to calm himself down after that rant.

Ryn
January 22nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
(( please use spoilers next time you quote long posts, thank you :D
makes for better readability ;) ))

http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

Even whilst playing with his own wing, Connor was watching the Foxtrot squad and about to commend their effort when the chaplain's voice burst through the comms. He winced at the words and replied whilst returning to his formation. Connor's own voice was soft and calm.

"Firebucket, Goose. Please file your commentary in a report. I'm sure the Admiral will agree your... live report is disrupting this simulation. I highly value your opinion on discipline ... " He left that word hanging for a while, sure all understood what he meant, but continued. "... but there is a time and place to express it. Thank you for listening. Goose out."
Connor hoped this wasn't going to backfire on him, after all the fleet's chaplain was highly respected amongst the senior staff of said fleet.

mad_gater
January 22nd, 2011, 01:15 PM
(( please use spoilers next time you quote long posts, thank you :D
makes for better readability ;) ))

http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

Even whilst playing with his own wing, Connor was watching the Foxtrot squad and about to commend their effort when the chaplain's voice burst through the comms. He winced at the words and replied whilst returning to his formation. Connor's own voice was soft and calm.

"Firebucket, Goose. Please file your commentary in a report. I'm sure the Admiral will agree your... live report is disrupting this simulation. I highly value your opinion on discipline ... " He left that word hanging for a while, sure all understood what he meant, but continued. "... but there is a time and place to express it. Thank you for listening. Goose out."
Connor hoped this wasn't going to backfire on him, after all the fleet's chaplain was highly respected amongst the senior staff of said fleet.

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Understood, Fr. Goose," said Sheen now that he'd gotten himself back under control with Malachi's help. "Sorry about that, but I tend to get a little out of sorts when certain ill-disciplined pilots get too cocky and do things that could get them killed. From now on I'll just sit back and watch and pray. Firebucket out."

squirrely1
January 23rd, 2011, 09:36 AM
{Karina "Starbreaker Thracen} {Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}

"mmmmmm yeah .... Italian Stallion.....show me your stuff WHOOHOO!!" Karina laid on the com and just had to rib him....cuz she knew he was a mighty fine pilot ....they all were....it's just most of them didn't take the idiotic chances she did.

She had just watched Connor moments before....only to find her chest bursting with a warm pride that he always brought forth in her....she grinned at his triumphs and barked at Runner, "Oooo Jer....looks like you got Goosed" She snickered and smiled inward....realizing and admitting to herself that Connor's quiet resolve and tenacity ...not to mention his flying skill and accuracy...is what attracts her to him. Together they made an awesome team, she remembered fondly...those days they flew missions together...they always had each other's back. There was something inside her that longed for that day again when she could fly as part of his squadron.....but she knew that her impulsive behavior and rogue flying really wore on his nerves so it was better this way.

Runner was used to her stupidity...he learned long ago not to attempt to figure her out to just react and try to keep up and trust. That was the core of their relationship and it just worked. Runner many times was like an extension of her...they indeed were an awesome flying pair. "Frak ....now I'm hit?? How did that happen?" Runner complained over the com.. "I'll never live this down.....Goose will be impossible.... to live with!" He continued.

"Oh stop your wailin' Jer... in real combat we would've been long gone by now....we had to circle back to form up again....and.....well....he took the shot!" snickering at the thought they were always trying to man up one another. Maybe Connor was a bit jealous of Jeremy and his relationship with her.....she opened her coms to Connor.... "Nice one Goose....I like your style..." Karina praised with an affectionate lilt in her voice.

"NICE??? NICE???!!!" Runner wailed over the coms.... "Just whose side are you on Breaker?" Jeremy broke off and circled around to form up on Connor ....face to face ....Runner tried his best intimidation tactics not realizing he was dealing with The "Gotham" Goose. Karina had to stifle a giggle as she bit her lip at the thought since that was her own little pet name for him. She moved her own craft up beside Runner and waved him off as if nudging him into his proper position.

"Oh relax...!" She sighed and with a giggle continued, "Why don't you boys just lay 'em out on the table and measure 'em and get it over with!!"

Jeremy rolled away begrudgingly...falling back into his comfortable position... "Fine! MAJOR.... I'll cover your six.... I like the scenery back here much better anyway!" Allowing his remark to be heard on Goose's freg as well.

"Ooooo so it's Major now is it?" She audibly snorted full well knowing Jeremy only called her Major when he was really pissed. "Well get your head out of your ass and let's concentrate...who knows what the Admiral is going to throw at us next.....and heaven forbid the LA gliders show up." SHe shuddered at the thought but a part of her was itching for the challenge.

After she heard Fr. Sheen and then Goose come over the coms...she felt a wave a guilt overtake her....she drew in a deep breath and for a moment her feelings of inadequacy flooded her...making her doubt herself and her ability she knew she couldn't allow these thoughts...so she shook her head, gritted her teeth replacing them with anger.

She flipped her coms with a brash retort, "Fr. Sheen........Starbreaker here.... you'll have to take a ticket and wait your turn.. I think there'll be quite a long line of people ahead of you wanting a piece of me when this is all over. But your words of caution are noted." She released her com and snorted.....to herself...'for two seconds that is!'

************

{Vala Mal Doran}
"You want me to WHAT??!!" She glared at Daniel wondering just how she was going to steal the scanner from Hailey. Then she grinned realizing it was going to be quite fun to practice her swiping skills once again. "Well you're the smart one here.... how do you propose I do that...when she's using it right now?" She thought for a moment and realized she would have to put it down at some point....in order to handle her weapon. "well we need some sort of a distraction what do you suggest?" Vala raised her brow at him and smiled....she felt tingly all over cuz she always loved the super secret spy stuff.

((OOC: sorry for the long posts.... :S It's back to work for me tomorrow so they'll be lots shorter then! :P))

mad_gater
January 23rd, 2011, 11:56 AM
{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Firebucket raised his eyebrows at Starbreaker's last comment. I don't doubt it, thought Sheen. Now the only thing to figure out is why you are so cross with authority. Granted some authority figures deserve a good tonguelashing every now and then, like those idiots in the IOA. Just come back to us alive you guys. That's all I ask.

Ryn
January 23rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel groaned a little inside at her questioning. Thinking wasn't easy when in this state, all sticky, muddy, eel-attacked, and more. But then again he'd survived worse. Much, much worse. Right?! His grip on Vala though became yet stronger as mental images of tortures past flashed before his eyes. He shuddered, and tried focusing on the issue at hand.

"Okay, okay. Uh. Not right now!" He made that 'duh!'-gesture with his head and hand. "When she's busy. You know. Doing.... stuff." Another hand gesture, one subconsciously copied from Jack. It didn't really mean anything, it was simply to emphasize a point. Which in this case wasn't a point, just an unfinished thought. Daniel was still kind of flaky sometimes.

He sighed deeply, suddenly discouraged by the whole idea of their little adventure. "This is never going to work. Ugh." Groan.

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 01:54 PM
<Orbit of LA base world>

Royce, "The Tank" Sprills
The tank got into position and watched the skies for a minute making sure that nothing was about to jump him as he was getting in position. Satisfied he spoke into his mask.

"Coming spook, hot and ready." He smiled at his quip as he came in and got into position, lined up to the target and fired. It was slight to the right but his guns bracketed the target blowing a good sized hole in it. two meters on each side, which destroyed the target.

He cooly smiled and wiggiled his wings in slight victory.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

"CEASE FIRE, CEASE FIRE!!!" Elle yelled ove rthe coms loud enough both the LA and the SGC would have heard her. "Hudson, Hudson report. Are you ok?"


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

Bill appeared in between his CO and the Admiral, she looked over at his 302, a large gaping hole was showing clean through his port wing, he was out of the game now and with no spare birds that was one less they could ill afford. "I'm ok Boss, copped a bit of rock from the Major's obvious ignorance of 'missile test', Tank I can excuse, he's a rook..but." He checked his systems. "Big no show ma'am, I gotta turn in before my fuel leaks out all over the galaxy...good luck guys." He rocked his wings and headed back to the Hammond, furious at his opportunity to square with the LA.

"See you Hud, keep our beds warm." Elle looked over her shoulder as her number flew away. "Starbreaker, you and I have a reckoning. Admiral sir?"


{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}

Karina got serious and tried desperately to block out all the taunting and chatter. She had one goal in mind and it was that painted target ahead. She zoned in on it and just as she was ready to pop next in line Tank cut her off and splashed the target... .'FRAK!!! Tank Sprills I had that shot dammit!!!' She wailed to herself as she slung her bird around and seemingly shook her wingmen in the process. She leveled up right behind him....Tank now totally unaware and she locked her target on his Six...just to remind him he was not alone in space. She got his attention and flipped off her weapons lock...opening up her com, "Good one...but you're now dead!" She teased and then abruptly pulled starboard and passed him by ...gesturing in some crazy fashion that only Spook would understand... "Spook... yeah that's impressive alright....but I prefer to be alive at the end of the mission."

Karina rolled away.... going rogue as usual when she gets this way....doing something stupid again that she will probably bring on the wrath of Khan and all that is holy down on her. Not to mention she already has Fr. Sheen in an uproar apparently... "Frak IT!" She murmured through her mask as she barreled toward the chunk of asteroid full on as if to play a game of self sacrifice or chicken or something.

"Breaker What the Frak are you doing?" Jeremy screeched through the com as he desperately tried to follow full well knowing it was a fruitless attempt. "Abort this nonsense....NOW!!" He pleaded knowing it probably wouldn't help...."Pull OUT....PULL OUT.... PULL OUT!!!" He demanded with his hand white knuckles and all gripped the stick ready to roll out just at the last moment.

"Watch THIS!!" She paraded and laid on her fire pulse....opened her rail guns and blasted the small chunk of asteroid of what used to be the target out of their path.....allowing both of them to fly through the flaming now powdery debris. "Now...hows that for accuracy?" She smirked as she completed a 180 to go back and join the rest of her wing.

"Yeah you are certifiably insane....you are Beyond INSANE!!" Jeremy quipped as he followed her back into the V-line....swallowing hard full well knowing their asses would be on the line for that little stunt.

"No Jer...it's one thing to sit and line up a target....and be accurate...any decent pilot can do that.... it's another to acquire and take out your target while you're maneuvering at full speed....to be a great pilot you hafta challenge yourself....so you're ready. You know I never liked the batting cages!!" She explained trying to give some small logic to her impulsive behavior.

"No kidding.....but can we just sort of play by the rules from now on? I don't relish how much dirty laundry this is going to cost us." Jeremy sighed and threw his head back against his seat in frustration.

"Copy that....let's go play Simon Says now" She opened her com to the Admiral .... "Sorry about that sir... I just had to stretch my legs a little... I'm good now!" she snickered but gulped down knowing she would catch hell for it.

((OOC ok I couldn't help that...blame my muse and sorry for the BSG quote... Bad Bad Bad muse!! And besides the Admiral did it... *Points* :P ))

**************************

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala clung onto Daniel as they made their way out of the thick muck and water. She was so grateful for him her heart seemingly swelled up with that warm nice feeling she often got when she was close to him. She gripped onto the back of his vest...."Yeah I'm not letting go this time.....next time I go down....you are coming with me!" She giggled quietly trying to now figure out what was going on....listening to Jen and Cam's conversation ....something about claymores. "Don't forget Daniel....once Cam gives the signal we go back... and you know what that means don't you?" She sighed loudly flashing him a disgusted look....and throwing her head in the direction of the swampy creek.....realizing they would have to literally go back through that water and mud all over again. :eek:

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg

"K you are such an idiot everyday of the week, what part of M I S S I L E - T E S T." She spelt the words loud and clear. "..don't you understand? Tank....you have just screwed your promotion good and proper, I don't know what else to say." Tank she would get over, he was still after all as the Aussie said a rook, but her friend Starbreaker had just lost all respect she had for her. Ange would get over it in time, but not today. A small bitter lump swelled in her throat and she switched of her coms so she could sit in silence. She looked over at Runners bird, not a lot of damage and gave him a thumbs up and turned her coms back on..."Runner you ok?" She asked in concern. Up above her Goose's 302 sat like a guardian angel, she owed him something at least for the debacle on the Daedalus. "Colonel Connor sir...I'm so...sorry, you know....about before, that goes for you as well Frank." She sighed, things can only get better.


{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Wondering if Tank and Starbreaker ever went to driving school, he yelled at them both: "Tank! What the blazes was that?!?!?! You just about mowed down Starbreaker, one of your fellow pilots to take your shot!!!! Do you drive like you fly?!?!?! If so I'd hate to see how high your insurance premiums must be!!! And Starbreaker, I'm sure I don't have to explain to you the vagaries of road rage! Scaring the crap out of Tank was NOT an appropriate response for his lack of observation while driving! I'm gonna have to have a talk with the both of you along with Spook providing that's OK with Goose of course," finished Firebucket, breathing deeply to calm himself down after that rant.

"Padre'..." Elle called over the channel. "Tank was next in line sir, it was his shot even if he did get it wrong. I think we've all learned a lesson today." She said calmly as she waited for the Admiral to explode.

mad_gater
January 23rd, 2011, 02:18 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

"CEASE FIRE, CEASE FIRE!!!" Elle yelled ove rthe coms loud enough both the LA and the SGC would have heard her. "Hudson, Hudson report. Are you ok?"


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

Bill appeared in between his CO and the Admiral, she looked over at his 302, a large gaping hole was showing clean through his port wing, he was out of the game now and with no spare birds that was one less they could ill afford. "I'm ok Boss, copped a bit of rock from the Major's obvious ignorance of 'missile test', Tank I can excuse, he's a rook..but." He checked his systems. "Big no show ma'am, I gotta turn in before my fuel leaks out all over the galaxy...good luck guys." He rocked his wings and headed back to the Hammond, furious at his opportunity to square with the LA.

"See you Hud, keep our beds warm." Elle looked over her shoulder as her number flew away. "Starbreaker, you and I have a reckoning. Admiral sir?"



http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg

"K you are such an idiot everyday of the week, what part of M I S S I L E - T E S T." She spelt the words loud and clear. "..don't you understand? Tank....you have just screwed your promotion good and proper, I don't know what else to say." Tank she would get over, he was still after all as the Aussie said a rook, but her friend Starbreaker had just lost all respect she had for her. Ange would get over it in time, but not today. A small bitter lump swelled in her throat and she switched of her coms so she could sit in silence.

[/spoiler]

"Padre'..." Elle called over the channel. "Tank was next in line sir, it was his shot even if he did get it wrong. I think we've all learned a lesson today." She said calmly as she waited for the Admiral to explode.

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Understood, McFearson," said Firebucket. "Tank might be able to redeem his reputation yet as the best of the rooks, as I think there might be something wrong with Tank's bird. We had comm trouble with his bird earlier when he returned to the Daedalus for refueling. I'll have a tech run a remote check of Tank's onboard computer system. On second thought, make that EVERYONE'S onboard computer system. I wouldn't put it past the LA to have men on the inside capable of sabotaging our stuff after all. Firebucket out."

puddlejumperOZ
January 23rd, 2011, 04:35 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

"CEASE FIRE, CEASE FIRE!!!" Elle yelled ove rthe coms loud enough both the LA and the SGC would have heard her. "Hudson, Hudson report. Are you ok?"


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

Bill appeared in between his CO and the Admiral, she looked over at his 302, a large gaping hole was showing clean through his port wing, he was out of the game now and with no spare birds that was one less they could ill afford. "I'm ok Boss, copped a bit of rock from the Major's obvious ignorance of 'missile test', Tank I can excuse, he's a rook..but." He checked his systems. "Big no show ma'am, I gotta turn in before my fuel leaks out all over the galaxy...good luck guys." He rocked his wings and headed back to the Hammond, furious at his opportunity to square with the LA.

"See you Hud, keep our beds warm." Elle looked over her shoulder as her number flew away. "Starbreaker, you and I have a reckoning. Admiral sir?"



http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg

"K you are such an idiot everyday of the week, what part of M I S S I L E - T E S T." She spelt the words loud and clear. "..don't you understand? Tank....you have just screwed your promotion good and proper, I don't know what else to say." Tank she would get over, he was still after all as the Aussie said a rook, but her friend Starbreaker had just lost all respect she had for her. Ange would get over it in time, but not today. A small bitter lump swelled in her throat and she switched of her coms so she could sit in silence.



"Padre'..." Elle called over the channel. "Tank was next in line sir, it was his shot even if he did get it wrong. I think we've all learned a lesson today." She said calmly as she waited for the Admiral to explode.


{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Understood, McFearson," said Firebucket. "Tank might be able to redeem his reputation yet as the best of the rooks, as I think there might be something wrong with Tank's bird. We had comm trouble with his bird earlier when he returned to the Daedalus for refueling. I'll have a tech run a remote check of Tank's onboard computer system. On second thought, make that EVERYONE'S onboard computer system. I wouldn't put it past the LA to have men on the inside capable of sabotaging our stuff after all. Firebucket out."


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

After watching Spook and Oneshot go through their routine successfully, Will sat back and relaxed for just a moment and then all hell broke out. He wasn't in a position to assume the Lotus so he said a few quite mantra's and then boomed in across all channels. "Alright enough! Legs, take your flight astern of me, Lieutenant Darkness form up on my starboard rear quarter with your flight."

He drummed his fingers on the coming of his panel and watched the 302 of Hudson limp back. "NOW ALL OF YOU!" He bellowed. "We have learned a valuable lesson haven't we? OBEY your commands and you'll come out of this alive. Missile ranging cancelled for now, I can only hope you are all capable of at least hitting the enemy when called for. We will now proceed with gun laying drill BY THE NUMBERS." He looked over at the debris of rocks left by Starbreakers calamity and surveyed there were three sizable pieces suitable. "Follow the drill, this time I will have to show you. Sprills and Thracen stand down, you will be markers only, as I'm sure you've wasted half drum already."

With precision and finesse that comes of a lifetime of flying, Will took lead and ranged in his railgun sight on the HUD, the small green traingle showing him both distance and deflection. "Half second bursts only, ONE at a time. Red echo you'll follow me in line astern copy." He rolled over inverted and straightened on the turn and pressed lightly, a few small bursts emitted from his guns, leaving dusted pock marks in a perfect line across one large piece of asteroid. "Run it in Red Echo one." He said as he pulled up and over, returning to the assembled wings. "Oh and lastly, Thracen, Sprills. I want a HAND WRITTEN five thousand word essay on the subject of discipline, submitted to me by last watch after we complete the mission. Father Sheen if you're listening make a note of that please and get Caldwell on the blower for me. Goose get Alpha into line, you'll lead after the remainder of Major Thracen's flight has gone in copy?"

mad_gater
January 23rd, 2011, 06:27 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

After watching Spook and Oneshot go through their routine successfully, Will sat back and relaxed for just a moment and then all hell broke out. He wasn't in a position to assume the Lotus so he said a few quite mantra's and then boomed in across all channels. "Alright enough! Legs, take your flight astern of me, Lieutenant Darkness form up on my starboard rear quarter with your flight."

He drummed his fingers on the coming of his panel and watched the 302 of Hudson limp back. "NOW ALL OF YOU!" He bellowed. "We have learned a valuable lesson haven't we? OBEY your commands and you'll come out of this alive. Missile ranging cancelled for now, I can only hope you are all capable of at least hitting the enemy when called for. We will now proceed with gun laying drill BY THE NUMBERS." He looked over at the debris of rocks left by Starbreakers calamity and surveyed there were three sizable pieces suitable. "Follow the drill, this time I will have to show you. Sprills and Thracen stand down, you will be markers only, as I'm sure you've wasted half drum already."

With precision and finesse that comes of a lifetime of flying, Will took lead and ranged in his railgun sight on the HUD, the small green traingle showing him both distance and deflection. "Half second bursts only, ONE at a time. Red echo you'll follow me in line astern copy." He rolled over inverted and straightened on the turn and pressed lightly, a few small bursts emitted from his guns, leaving dusted pock marks in a perfect line across one large piece of asteroid. "Run it in Red Echo one." He said as he pulled up and over, returning to the assembled wings. "Oh and lastly, Thracen, Sprills. I want a HAND WRITTEN five thousand word essay submitted to me by last watch after we complete the mission. Father Sheen if you're listening make a note of that please and get Caldwell on the blower for me."





{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Duly noted, sir. Handing you over to Caldwell. Firebucket out," said Firebucket. Turning to the tech, he asked: "Did you run a scan of Tank's computer systems for malfunctions?"

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 07:40 PM
{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Understood, McFearson," said Firebucket. "Tank might be able to redeem his reputation yet as the best of the rooks, as I think there might be something wrong with Tank's bird. We had comm trouble with his bird earlier when he returned to the Daedalus for refueling. I'll have a tech run a remote check of Tank's onboard computer system. On second thought, make that EVERYONE'S onboard computer system. I wouldn't put it past the LA to have men on the inside capable of sabotaging our stuff after all. Firebucket out."


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

"Call me Legs, Padre, everyone does." She smiled through her O2 mask. "And I serioulsy doubt there was a coms problem sir, most likely an interference, we've been getting a lot of that lately. Could be the LA trying to get a bead on our coms." Changing frequency she pingged the Admiral. "Running shot gun sir, up and over boys you heard the man." Elle pulled her bird vertically, with her remaining two wingmen following to come line astern behind the 07 of Admiral MacGregor. "Zulu on station, sit tight boys and lets see what these shoddy boys in blue can do."








http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

After watching Spook and Oneshot go through their routine successfully, Will sat back and relaxed for just a moment and then all hell broke out. He wasn't in a position to assume the Lotus so he said a few quite mantra's and then boomed in across all channels. "Alright enough! Legs, take your flight astern of me, Lieutenant Darkness form up on my starboard rear quarter with your flight."

He drummed his fingers on the coming of his panel and watched the 302 of Hudson limp back. "NOW ALL OF YOU!" He bellowed. "We have learned a valuable lesson haven't we? OBEY your commands and you'll come out of this alive. Missile ranging cancelled for now, I can only hope you are all capable of at least hitting the enemy when called for. We will now proceed with gun laying drill BY THE NUMBERS." He looked over at the debris of rocks left by Starbreakers calamity and surveyed there were three sizable pieces suitable. "Follow the drill, this time I will have to show you. Sprills and Thracen stand down, you will be markers only, as I'm sure you've wasted half drum already."

With precision and finesse that comes of a lifetime of flying, Will took lead and ranged in his railgun sight on the HUD, the small green traingle showing him both distance and deflection. "Half second bursts only, ONE at a time. Red echo you'll follow me in line astern copy." He rolled over inverted and straightened on the turn and pressed lightly, a few small bursts emitted from his guns, leaving dusted pock marks in a perfect line across one large piece of asteroid. "Run it in Red Echo one." He said as he pulled up and over, returning to the assembled wings. "Oh and lastly, Thracen, Sprills. I want a HAND WRITTEN five thousand word essay submitted to me by last watch after we complete the mission. Father Sheen if you're listening make a note of that please and get Caldwell on the blower for me."

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg

"Copy that sir. Red Echo line em up, square half turns on my marker." Ange spiralled up and over, showing her skills as an adversary pilot, she made the difference in flight between being the hunter rather than the hunter. She watched her HUD display and and the small green triangle of the gun sight and when she saw the correction and the Admirals hits, she pressed lightly and released, a perfect half second burst. Spraying around the gouges left by the Admiral, which set the asteroid slowly turning.

Brddddddd!, brdddddddddd! her guns sounded within the hull, a dull echoing sound. "Oneshot, rattle and shake." She yelled as she peeled away in a quarter half roll

mad_gater
January 23rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

"Call me Legs, Padre, everyone does." She smiled through her O2 mask. "And I serioulsy doubt there was a coms problem sir, most likely an interference, we've been getting a lot of that lately. Could be the LA trying to get a bead on our coms." Changing frequency she pingged the Admiral. "Running shot gun sir, up and over boys you heard the man." Elle pulled her bird vertically, with her remaining two wingmen following to come line astern behind the 07 of Admiral MacGregor. "Zulu on station, sit tight boys and lets see what these shoddy boys in blue can do."




http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg

"Copy that sir. Red Echo line em up, square half turns on my marker." Ange spiralled up and over, showing her skills as an adversary pilot, she made the difference in flight between being the hunter rather than the hunter. She watched her HUD display and and the small green triangle of the gun sight and when she saw the correction and the Admirals hits, she pressed lightly and released, a perfect half second burst. Spraying around the gouges left by the Admiral, which set the asteroid slowly turning.

Brddddddd!, brdddddddddd! her guns sounded within the hull, a dull echoing sound. "Oneshot, rattle and shake." She yelled as she peeled away in a quarter half roll



{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"I highly doubt that my bishop would like it were he to hear of me referring to wonderful ladies such as yourself in such disrespectful ways, Commander," said Firebucket with amusement. "And I think Tank's bird should at least be checked because he may be a rook but I don't think even the greenest rook would do something so boneheaded on purpose. Not to mention I'd feel better knowing that ALL birds are clear of possible sabotage. Fighting the LA is like fighting cancer. Catch things like possible sabotage early so that they don't become problems later. Don't worry the systems check wouldn't take more than a few seconds. Firebucket out."

sgc
January 23rd, 2011, 08:10 PM
29010

"Shaking, rattling, and rolling, Spook." he said with a smile on his face. For the rest of that day, he would have that song stuck in his head.

RogueRanger
January 23rd, 2011, 08:37 PM
((OOC, we'll take it as Oneshot has fired! :lol:))

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg

"Red Echo out of zone sir, I believe the remainder of Starbreaker's flight should be next." She pulled her bird out of the gun range and lead her team back to the rear, the next targets on her mind would be the LA.

Re1ndeer
January 23rd, 2011, 09:55 PM
{SGT Markus Redd}
<Planet's Surface>

Markus noticed that Vala and Jackson were starting to fall behind and he kept that in his mind as they continued to their destination. The Mud was also slowing Markus down, so he wasn't surprised that other people were too. As the team was stopped for the Captain and the mines ahead, Markus got out his canteen and took a drink from it, still watching for any movement in the surrounding area.

Col.Foley
January 23rd, 2011, 11:46 PM
<In Orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Royce sighed behind his masks, of all the stupid things to get busted for! He could think of a million things to say in retort but they were probably stupid and he did not want to get his shiny privalages to fly this multi billion dollar war ship taken away from him.
"Firebucket, nah its cool. All systems check, I goofed, no excuses. He smirked behind his mask though, wanting to give SOME voice to his dark thoughts. "At least we know that my guns work." He keyed his mike to the other frequency. "Yo Karina, sorry for nearly getting your plane all shot up." He switched back. "Just tell me where the gun range is and when it is my turn and I will see what I can do, or I can just wait back and let everyone else go and cover us from the Lucian Alliance that could be descending on our tails at any moment. Even though the radar is apparently clean...for the moment."

clauz89
January 24th, 2011, 06:56 AM
{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*} - {Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*}

Tommaso winked and smiled behind the O2 mask and went into a double spin "Catch me, if you can! Woohooo!!" He considered that the beginning of Dragon's hide&seek trial. "How's that Starbreaker?"
Then, in that moment, the Admiral and the Chaplain's angry reproaches made him realize what really happened and (most of all) that he had lost his mind again.
Covered in shame, he regained his position behind Danny; he switched to his team's frequency and tried to apologize: "I'm sorry guys.... but... you know.... women are my weakeness...."
"Better late than never.... Welcome back Tommy" was Dragon's reaction.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpg

mad_gater
January 24th, 2011, 06:59 AM
<In Orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Royce sighed behind his masks, of all the stupid things to get busted for! He could think of a million things to say in retort but they were probably stupid and he did not want to get his shiny privalages to fly this multi billion dollar war ship taken away from him.
"Firebucket, nah its cool. All systems check, I goofed, no excuses. He smirked behind his mask though, wanting to give SOME voice to his dark thoughts. "At least we know that my guns work." He keyed his mike to the other frequency. "Yo Karina, sorry for nearly getting your plane all shot up." He switched back. "Just tell me where the gun range is and when it is my turn and I will see what I can do, or I can just wait back and let everyone else go and cover us from the Lucian Alliance that could be descending on our tails at any moment. Even though the radar is apparently clean...for the moment."

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Looking at the data the tech provided and seeing that Tank did indeed have his toggle set to "weapons hot" instead of "sim" and that in fact everyone's birds were clean of computer viruses, he sighed. "Roger that, Tank. Changing award to read 'Most Boneheaded Rook In Existence.' At least you're man enough to own up to your mistakes. Just make sure that the next targets you hit are the LA pilots, not friendlies," said Firebucket.

RogueRanger
January 24th, 2011, 11:29 AM
<LA base world>
Major beck
Beck tried not to blanch and kept his wits about him.

"Yes ma'am...sounds fun."


Cam Mitchell
He mulled over Al's suggestion in his head and nodded his agreement. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but I still want to be down a little bit more where we are actually ready to start laying the claymores before we call them in, that way it can be perfect." He gave his fellow team leader a look and then slowly made his way down the path.

Cam turned to her and looked over the screen and fixed her in a serious stare, beginning to feel a little wet at the raining that was peppering him. "Yeah, sure, what do you need?" He spoke at her in a normal voice figuring that if anyone could hear them, that they would be on the scanners. Though he hoped that would not give away their position.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

"Sir, can you hold this for me?" Jen held out her Ipad, it contained a visual readout of what she saw on the scanner, linked with a USB remote. "I need you to guide me. Colonel Reynolds, could you come with me please and Teal'c as well."



{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}

Karina got serious and tried desperately to block out all the taunting and chatter. She had one goal in mind and it was that painted target ahead. She zoned in on it and just as she was ready to pop next in line Tank cut her off and splashed the target... .'FRAK!!! Tank Sprills I had that shot dammit!!!' She wailed to herself as she slung her bird around and seemingly shook her wingmen in the process. She leveled up right behind him....Tank now totally unaware and she locked her target on his Six...just to remind him he was not alone in space. She got his attention and flipped off her weapons lock...opening up her com, "Good one...but you're now dead!" She teased and then abruptly pulled starboard and passed him by ...gesturing in some crazy fashion that only Spook would understand... "Spook... yeah that's impressive alright....but I prefer to be alive at the end of the mission."

Karina rolled away.... going rogue as usual when she gets this way....doing something stupid again that she will probably bring on the wrath of Khan and all that is holy down on her. Not to mention she already has Fr. Sheen in an uproar apparently... "Frak IT!" She murmured through her mask as she barreled toward the chunk of asteroid full on as if to play a game of self sacrifice or chicken or something.

"Breaker What the Frak are you doing?" Jeremy screeched through the com as he desperately tried to follow full well knowing it was a fruitless attempt. "Abort this nonsense....NOW!!" He pleaded knowing it probably wouldn't help...."Pull OUT....PULL OUT.... PULL OUT!!!" He demanded with his hand white knuckles and all gripped the stick ready to roll out just at the last moment.

"Watch THIS!!" She paraded and laid on her fire pulse....opened her rail guns and blasted the small chunk of asteroid of what used to be the target out of their path.....allowing both of them to fly through the flaming now powdery debris. "Now...hows that for accuracy?" She smirked as she completed a 180 to go back and join the rest of her wing.

"Yeah you are certifiably insane....you are Beyond INSANE!!" Jeremy quipped as he followed her back into the V-line....swallowing hard full well knowing their asses would be on the line for that little stunt.

"No Jer...it's one thing to sit and line up a target....and be accurate...any decent pilot can do that.... it's another to acquire and take out your target while you're maneuvering at full speed....to be a great pilot you hafta challenge yourself....so you're ready. You know I never liked the batting cages!!" She explained trying to give some small logic to her impulsive behavior.

"No kidding.....but can we just sort of play by the rules from now on? I don't relish how much dirty laundry this is going to cost us." Jeremy sighed and threw his head back against his seat in frustration.

"Copy that....let's go play Simon Says now" She opened her com to the Admiral .... "Sorry about that sir... I just had to stretch my legs a little... I'm good now!" she snickered but gulped down knowing she would catch hell for it.

((OOC ok I couldn't help that...blame my muse and sorry for the BSG quote... Bad Bad Bad muse!! And besides the Admiral did it... *Points* :P ))

**************************

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala clung onto Daniel as they made their way out of the thick muck and water. She was so grateful for him her heart seemingly swelled up with that warm nice feeling she often got when she was close to him. She gripped onto the back of his vest...."Yeah I'm not letting go this time.....next time I go down....you are coming with me!" She giggled quietly trying to now figure out what was going on....listening to Jen and Cam's conversation ....something about claymores. "Don't forget Daniel....once Cam gives the signal we go back... and you know what that means don't you?" She sighed loudly flashing him a disgusted look....and throwing her head in the direction of the swampy creek.....realizing they would have to literally go back through that water and mud all over again. :eek:

Before she moved though, Jennifer looked back at Vala and Daniel, with her NVG's on, she could only see that Vala was apparently very wet, how she wondered did she slip? "Vala.." She whispered. "Are you alright?"

Col.Foley
January 24th, 2011, 07:11 PM
{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Looking at the data the tech provided and seeing that Tank did indeed have his toggle set to "weapons hot" instead of "sim" and that in fact everyone's birds were clean of computer viruses, he sighed. "Roger that, Tank. Changing award to read 'Most Boneheaded Rook In Existence.' At least you're man enough to own up to your mistakes. Just make sure that the next targets you hit are the LA pilots, not friendlies," said Firebucket.
<IN Orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Tank gritted his teeth for a second and was raging just a little bit at the further injustice that was going on and the seemingly rubbing in of it that he was getting. It was not like him to lose control over himself and his emotions especially when he was in the air flying but he was really close to justletting loose.

"Understood." he thought about it for a second, "though I am a bit curious what qualifications a Reverend, such as yourself, has over combat and flying tactics, and incidents of this nature. Friendly fire and things of that nature killing a fellow pilot, which is quite bothersome in and of itself. I am also curious how you can claim to comment when you are not in this plane, I am."

He smirked a bit. "And when it happened that she happened to fly out of her turn when I was firing, now I should have checked the area and probably should not have been fireing any live ammo but she chose to go ahead of me when Spook told me specifically I was up. All this seems to be is a communications snafu and the overexuberance of one of our pilots. Its like this one time, in my old neighborhood back home I was playing catch with one of my friends, she was a bit younger then me. Anyways I was playing catch and her, much younger, brother wanted to play too, though he was too young and I figured he would just get hurt. And I warned him repeatedly, and even attempted to check my throw to prevent him from getting hurt. Anyways I uncorked this, very underhanded, very slow, throw right at her, and whoosh like a blaze of lightning he came into the middle of me. And POW he slammed his hand down onto the 'dash board' for emphasis, "hit him right in the head. Hurt him a bit, caused him to cry, and along comes this kids parents and starts complaining at me when he not I intentionally ran into the balls path."

"So the moral of the story is to pay attention, make sure you are hearing correctly, and to watch out for fellow pilots who may be going just a tad stray. My flying is fine thank you."

mad_gater
January 24th, 2011, 07:47 PM
<IN Orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Tank gritted his teeth for a second and was raging just a little bit at the further injustice that was going on and the seemingly rubbing in of it that he was getting. It was not like him to lose control over himself and his emotions especially when he was in the air flying but he was really close to justletting loose.

"Understood." he thought about it for a second, "though I am a bit curious what qualifications a Reverend, such as yourself, has over combat and flying tactics, and incidents of this nature. Friendly fire and things of that nature killing a fellow pilot, which is quite bothersome in and of itself. I am also curious how you can claim to comment when you are not in this plane, I am."

He smirked a bit. "And when it happened that she happened to fly out of her turn when I was firing, now I should have checked the area and probably should not have been fireing any live ammo but she chose to go ahead of me when Spook told me specifically I was up. All this seems to be is a communications snafu and the overexuberance of one of our pilots. Its like this one time, in my old neighborhood back home I was playing catch with one of my friends, she was a bit younger then me. Anyways I was playing catch and her, much younger, brother wanted to play too, though he was too young and I figured he would just get hurt. And I warned him repeatedly, and even attempted to check my throw to prevent him from getting hurt. Anyways I uncorked this, very underhanded, very slow, throw right at her, and whoosh like a blaze of lightning he came into the middle of me. And POW he slammed his hand down onto the 'dash board' for emphasis, "hit him right in the head. Hurt him a bit, caused him to cry, and along comes this kids parents and starts complaining at me when he not I intentionally ran into the balls path."

"So the moral of the story is to pay attention, make sure you are hearing correctly, and to watch out for fellow pilots who may be going just a tad stray. My flying is fine thank you."

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Clamping down on his rising blood pressure at being spoken to in such a manner by the young rookie hotshot, Firebucket said in a voice full of cold, dead, calm: "Sprills, I flew 1000 hours second seat in C130's before you were even a twinkle in your momma's eye, since you asked ever so nicely for my credentials. I'm a little out of practice so forgive me if I got a few of the technical details regarding this mess mixed up. But the point is you both made mistakes and though it may not have sounded like it I do respect you for owning up to them. And I'll agree that my crack about the award was a lot out of line. Tends to happen when those under my charge nearly get themselves killed. I also agree with you that Starbreaker is the one largely at fault since she was going out of turn, something that will be the subject of very long talks between her and myself and again I apologize for going off at you. Stems from the fact that I lost a very good friend in 'Nam who was under my command and I'd rather not see it happen again. Just try not to make any more mistakes OK? They are not something we can afford too many of. Firebucket out."

Princess Awinita
January 24th, 2011, 08:03 PM
{Rufis} The Twins {Sian} {Sung}

Rufis watched carefully to what was going on around him, so many rookies. This would be hard indeed. Since his radio was isolated to two different channels, he opened a third and started broadcasting, he was far enough behind the pack to listen for anything unwanted. other then his fellow 302 pilots all appeared calm, but he just knew something was out there, waiting.

Sian was having a ghard time keeping her mouth shut, in a isolated channel to Sung she traded Mandarin mutterings of several kinds..Of all the stupid moves to do he just had to do that one... "How can rookies fly with Jade Wing?"

"Beats me, we supply cover as per plan ahead. You have Ace One, I have Knucklehead." Meaning JJ. Somehow Sung found herself feeling for the young man when Spook berated him, she opened a channel, a isolated channel to JJ's radio alone. "How are you feeling up front JJ?" She asked him quietly, before Turning her gaze to watch the others test their weapons. She clamped her mouth shut when Tank madee his boneheaded move. She listened quietly to the priests words.

That was when she noticed it. "Something does not feel right." She said on the Daedalus channel. From where she sat in her cockpit of her tiny fighter she looked back towards the Daedalus.

Col.Foley
January 24th, 2011, 10:40 PM
{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Clamping down on his rising blood pressure at being spoken to in such a manner by the young rookie hotshot, Firebucket said in a voice full of cold, dead, calm: "Sprills, I flew 1000 hours second seat in C130's before you were even a twinkle in your momma's eye, since you asked ever so nicely for my credentials. I'm a little out of practice so forgive me if I got a few of the technical details regarding this mess mixed up. But the point is you both made mistakes and though it may not have sounded like it I do respect you for owning up to them. And I'll agree that my crack about the award was a lot out of line. Tends to happen when those under my charge nearly get themselves killed. I also agree with you that Starbreaker is the one largely at fault since she was going out of turn, something that will be the subject of very long talks between her and myself and again I apologize for going off at you. Stems from the fact that I lost a very good friend in 'Nam who was under my command and I'd rather not see it happen again. Just try not to make any more mistakes OK? They are not something we can afford too many of. Firebucket out."

< In orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
"Yes sir." he stiffened in his seat percetably, "I will make sure it does not happen again."

Col.Foley
January 24th, 2011, 10:55 PM
[/spoiler]

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

"Sir, can you hold this for me?" Jen held out her Ipad, it contained a visual readout of what she saw on the scanner, linked with a USB remote. "I need you to guide me. Colonel Reynolds, could you come with me please and Teal'c as well."

[/spoiler]

Before she moved though, Jennifer looked back at Vala and Daniel, with her NVG's on, she could only see that Vala was apparently very wet, how she wondered did she slip? "Vala.." She whispered. "Are you alright?"
<The Planet Surface>
Cam Mitchell
He took it from Hailey and stared at it a second...."what the...oh I got it backwards." he flipped it around and read it a lot clearer. The deactivation codes for the mines, he pressed in the proper code and they flickered off for a second. "Cool." he muttered under his breath and then waved on. "OK everyone we are breaching the permiter, come on move. I will try and get into cantact with the Hammond...." He switched frequencies on his radio. "Hammond this is Mitchell, we are going in, clear to launch diversionary and air strikes on your go Hammond."

Mithcell began to run the rest of the way and enter the base permiter as the two teams began to close on their objective.

squirrely1
January 25th, 2011, 10:07 AM
((OOC: Forgive me for not quoting...just too many to quote. :S)

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

Karina could hear the wise words of the Reverend but felt it wasn’t the time or place to discuss her lack of discipline, now frustrated, she flicked open her com and responded, “Firebucket… you’ve made your point…now ….reverend please let us get on with our mission at hand.” She seethed through her teeth not wanting to deal with the extra com chatter.

It was just about that time McFearson came over the coms blaring the cease Fire, and barking something about Hudson being hit. Starbreaker wanted to shut down but knew that would be the death of her so she choked back her fear….her guilt and fell back on her usual response which was anger and sarcasm, “Little late to the party are we McFearson? And Hudson….is that a scratch I see?” She swallowed hard at the sight of what the frak up caused…it was never good to see one of your own hit…but thankfully he looked like he would be ok…she breathed a relieved sigh, “yeah we got this, Hud….now go home and have some tea and crumpets for us.” She knew her indiscretions would come back on her some day…but it was the only way she knew how to cope with the stress of flight missions. “Oh and McFearson…Reckoning?? Pfffft Like I told Fr. Sheen….stand in line!”

She leaned on her throttle as she positioned her bird back in line for the gun test….when Ange started in on her….
"K you are such an idiot everyday of the week, what part of M I S S I L E - T E S T." She spelt the words loud and clear. "..don't you understand?

Karina saw red….as it apparently meant everyone with a com button would take their turn raking her over the coals. Yeah this was getting old she thought…and the Admiral hadn’t even had his turn yet. She wanted so much to fly off and do her own thing but she realized that working as a team was the most important thing right now… she gave herself just a moment to calm down…. Before she opened up to Ange’s freg, “Wait… let me grab a pencil…what was that again…. M…I……” she flicked off her com and knew this would only prove to drive a further wedge between them…but she just couldn’t go soft now….not in the middle of this…and in front of everyone. She continued, “I know Spook… can you draw me a picture instead?…you know I was never good at spelling!” realizing at this point she was walking a thin line, she fell silent and allowed her bird to hover back behind the line…..but remaining confident in time Ange would get over it.

"We have learned a valuable lesson haven't we? OBEY your commands and you'll come out of this alive. Missile ranging cancelled for now, I can only hope you are all capable of at least hitting the enemy when called for. We will now proceed with gun laying drill BY THE NUMBERS." Will looked over at the debris of rocks left by Starbreakers calamity and surveyed there were three sizable pieces suitable. "Follow the drill, this time I will have to show you. Sprills and Thracen stand down, you will be markers only, as I'm sure you've wasted half drum already." "Oh and lastly, Thracen, Sprills. I want a HAND WRITTEN five thousand word essay on the subject of discipline, submitted to me by last watch after we complete the mission.

After hearing the Admiral’s words a sort of odd peace came over Karina. Will was always able to find a way through to her…despite her tumultuous disposition….she always felt humbled and calmed by the experienced man’s wisdom and cool demeanor. If her voice could’ve showed….it was apparent that her head dropped humbly and with her defeated, fragile voice she responded, “Yes Sir Admiral….and….. Sir?” She paused just for a few seconds to contemplate, “……I’m ……sorry!” she felt that familiar lump form in her throat once again as she held back her tears and watched everyone else from a safe distance.

Realizing it was her wing up next she radio’d to them…. “Ok Blue/Lima… I’m gonna hang back….but you show ‘em what you’ve got!”

Just then Tank opened his com to her, Yo Karina, sorry for nearly getting your plane all shot up."

A rogue tear streamed silently down her face…her heart began to race from her increased breaths…. She was so grateful no one could see her as she choked out, “Copy that…..Tank…. at least someone else is not afraid to run with the Big Dogs.” She clicked off her com and sat in silence for a few moments.

It was then that Italian popped on the com with, How's that Starbreaker?"

She had to giggle as she watched his stunts from a distance ….obvious that he was showing off to her. “NIIIIIICE!!” She congratulated….starting to feel excited and back to her old self again.

********************

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala could see that Daniel was visably annoyed with her and maybe just a little frustrated by the whole thing. She giggled at him and tried to wink but her goggles prevented her, “you are so cute when you do that thing…..that thing with your hands” she was glad he couldn’t see how she was blushing and/or knew how affectionate she was feeling for him at the moment. “well ok we’ll just have to think of something….let’s just keep a close watch out for it.”

About that time Jen hailed back at her… “Vala you ok?”

She straightened herself and tried to look as if nothing conspicuous was going down…..then she answered, “uh…..Yeah…. I’m good!!”

Just then Cam barked his orders and the team started to head out…. Vala swallowed hard as she smacked Daniel on the arm… “That’s our cue isn’t it Daniel?” She inquired as she took a deep breath full well knowing what that entailed.

((OOC: Sorry I promised a shorter post, but I just had so many people to respond to. :eek:))

mad_gater
January 25th, 2011, 10:19 AM
((OOC: Forgive me for not quoting...just too many to quote. :S)

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

Karina could hear the wise words of the Reverend but felt it wasn’t the time or place to discuss her lack of discipline, now frustrated, she flicked open her com and responded, “Firebucket… you’ve made your point…now ….reverend please let us get on with our mission at hand.” She seethed through her teeth not wanting to deal with the extra com chatter.

It was just about that time McFearson came over the coms blaring the cease Fire, and barking something about Hudson being hit. Starbreaker wanted to shut down but knew that would be the death of her so she choked back her fear….her guilt and fell back on her usual response which was anger and sarcasm, “Little late to the party are we McFearson? And Hudson….is that a scratch I see?” She swallowed hard at the sight of what the frak up caused…it was never good to see one of your own hit…but thankfully he looked like he would be ok…she breathed a relieved sigh, “yeah we got this, Hud….now go home and have some tea and crumpets for us.” She knew her indiscretions would come back on her some day…but it was the only way she knew how to cope with the stress of flight missions. “Oh and McFearson…Reckoning?? Pfffft Like I told Fr. Sheen….stand in line!”

She leaned on her throttle as she positioned her bird back in line for the gun test….when Ange started in on her….
"K you are such an idiot everyday of the week, what part of M I S S I L E - T E S T." She spelt the words loud and clear. "..don't you understand?

Karina saw red….as it apparently meant everyone with a com button would take their turn raking her over the coals. Yeah this was getting old she thought…and the Admiral hadn’t even had his turn yet. She wanted so much to fly off and do her own thing but she realized that working as a team was the most important thing right now… she gave herself just a moment to calm down…. Before she opened up to Ange’s freg, “Wait… let me grab a pencil…what was that again…. M…I……” she flicked off her com and knew this would only prove to drive a further wedge between them…but she just couldn’t go soft now….not in the middle of this…and in front of everyone. She continued, “I know Spook… can you draw me a picture instead?…you know I was never good at spelling!” realizing at this point she was walking a thin line, she fell silent and allowed her bird to hover back behind the line…..but remaining confident in time Ange would get over it.

"We have learned a valuable lesson haven't we? OBEY your commands and you'll come out of this alive. Missile ranging cancelled for now, I can only hope you are all capable of at least hitting the enemy when called for. We will now proceed with gun laying drill BY THE NUMBERS." He looked over at the debris of rocks left by Starbreakers calamity and surveyed there were three sizable pieces suitable. "Follow the drill, this time I will have to show you. Sprills and Thracen stand down, you will be markers only, as I'm sure you've wasted half drum already." "Oh and lastly, Thracen, Sprills. I want a HAND WRITTEN five thousand word essay on the subject of discipline, submitted to me by last watch after we complete the mission.

After hearing the Admiral’s words a sort of odd peace came over Karina. Will was always able to find a way through to her…despite her tumultuous disposition….she always felt humbled and calmed by the experienced man’s wisdom and cool demeanor. If her voice could’ve showed….it was apparent that her head dropped humbly and with her defeated, fragile voice she responded, “Yes Sir Admiral….and….. Sir?” She paused just for a few seconds to contemplate, “……I’m ……sorry!” she felt that familiar lump form in her throat once again as she held back her tears and watched everyone else from a safe distance.”

Realizing it was her wing up next she radio’d to them…. “Ok Blue/Lima… I’m gonna hang back….but you show ‘em what you’ve got!”

Just then Tank opened his com to her, Yo Karina, sorry for nearly getting your plane all shot up."

A rogue tear streamed silently down her face…her heart began to race from her increased breaths…. She was so grateful no one could see her as she choked out, “Copy that…..Tank…. at least someone else is not afraid to run with the Big Dogs.” She clicked off her com and sat in silence for a few moments.

It was then that Italian popped on the com with, How's that Starbreaker?"

She had to giggle as she watched his stunts from a distance ….obvious that he was showing off to her. “NIIIIIICE!!” She congratulated….starting to feel excited and back to her old self again.

********************

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala could see that Daniel was visably annoyed with her and maybe just a little frustrated by the whole thing. She giggled at him and tried to wink but her goggles prevented her, “you are so cute when you do that thing…..that thing with your hands” she was glad he couldn’t see how she was blushing and/or knew how affectionate she was feeling for him at the moment. “well ok we’ll just have to think of something….let’s just keep a close watch out for it.”

About that time Jen hailed back at her… “Vala you ok?”

She straightened herself and tried to look as if nothing conspicuous was going down…..then she answered, “uh…..Yeah…. I’m good!!”

Just then Cam barked his orders and the team started to head out…. Vala swallowed hard as she smacked Daniel on the arm… “That’s our cue isn’t it Daniel?” She inquired as she took a deep breath full well knowing what that entailed.


((OOC: Sorry I promised a shorter post, but I just had so many people to respond to. :eek:))

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Yes, you do have lots of work to do, esp. AFTER the mission is complete," said Firebucket, now having restored his calm center. Seeing that her biosigns were starting to elevate after the coal-racking her compatriots were undoubtedly doing, he continued: "Also I'm sorry for yelling, but you did nearly kill yourself and I'd rather you came back in one piece. Now go bag some baddies for me. I know you are more than adequate to the task. And keep your head together. Firebucket out."

mad_gater
January 25th, 2011, 10:29 AM
< In orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
"Yes sir." he stiffened in his seat percetably, "I will make sure it does not happen again."

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"See that it doesn't," said Firebucket kindly. "And also, if I ever do or say something you disagree with, I had better hear the preface 'With all due respect, sir...' before you air your disagreement with me and your tone had better match that respect. I will not be so forgiving for such a lapse in the future. Now go blow some enemy pilots out of the stars for me. I have every faith in both God and you in your abilities to do so. Firebucket out."

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of the bunk, thought Firebucket, sighing at this rough spot.

Ryn
January 26th, 2011, 07:51 AM
http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

Connor tuned it all out, as much as possible. It was probably not a wise thing to do, but he felt it necessary, in order to keep a clear mind. He knew what went on anyway, except maybe not the tiny details.
He fretted a little about the issue. Discipline. That had been the main gist of it all. And he knew he could help with that, somehow, at some level. Though, when, that was another matter.
He listened as the Admiral and then that chaplain dealt with it all, focusing on his wing and his flying instead for now. Seniority of rank played a great deal here, Connor was not as high up as them, he knew his place in the pecking order, and a big part of him was glad to leave it to the brass this time.

Alpha was up next, after Breaker's wing, apparently. He pushed down the emotions that always welled up whenever that name came up, needing clarity of mind so much more now. Goose knew he would sort them out later. Right now there were other things to deal with that were more important.


"......Goose get Alpha into line, you'll lead after the remainder of Major Thracen's flight has gone in copy?"

"Copy," Mason merely replied. It took him a few moments though, he'd had to process the words first. Connor went over said procedure mentally, making sure he had everything and awaited Alpha's turn. Alpha wing positioned itself, without him having to order them, but then again he had a great XO that took good care of things.

*******************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

As the call for the perimeter went up, Daniel looked at Vala, somewhat frantically. "That's our cue!" They'd have to wing it now, without the scanner to see where they were going but then again, the claymores and the other things had probably been disarmed now, although he couldn't be sure.
He waited until they came across a lot of trees and foliage and other things to hide in, then pulled Vala back with him, hoping desperately nobody had noticed.
"Same way back, do you remember it?" He hoped she did, he'd tried keeping track but after the whole nearly-drowned disaster, his memory was a little unclear.

mad_gater
January 26th, 2011, 08:20 AM
{Rufis} The Twins {Sian} {Sung}

Rufis watched carefully to what was going on around him, so many rookies. This would be hard indeed. Since his radio was isolated to two different channels, he opened a third and started broadcasting, he was far enough behind the pack to listen for anything unwanted. other then his fellow 302 pilots all appeared calm, but he just knew something was out there, waiting.

Sian was having a ghard time keeping her mouth shut, in a isolated channel to Sung she traded Mandarin mutterings of several kinds..Of all the stupid moves to do he just had to do that one... "How can rookies fly with Jade Wing?"

"Beats me, we supply cover as per plan ahead. You have Ace One, I have Knucklehead." Meaning JJ. Somehow Sung found herself feeling for the young man when Spook berated him, she opened a channel, a isolated channel to JJ's radio alone. "How are you feeling up front JJ?" She asked him quietly, before Turning her gaze to watch the others test their weapons. She clamped her mouth shut when Tank madee his boneheaded move. She listened quietly to the priests words.

That was when she noticed it. "Something does not feel right." She said on the Daedalus channel. From where she sat in her cockpit of her tiny fighter she looked back towards the Daedalus.

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"I know what you mean, Sung. Both Malachi and myself have been feeling ill-at-ease since this mission began and if it's one thing I learned during my time in the military it's that I've learned to trust gut instincts more than facts in some cases," said Firebucket.

squirrely1
January 26th, 2011, 08:42 AM
{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Yes, you do have lots of work to do, esp. AFTER the mission is complete," said Firebucket, now having restored his calm center. Seeing that her biosigns were starting to elevate after the coal-racking her compatriots were undoubtedly doing, he continued: "Also I'm sorry for yelling, but you did nearly kill yourself and I'd rather you came back in one piece. Now go bag some baddies for me. I know you are more than adequate to the task. And keep your head together. Firebucket out."

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

Karina's guilt was starting to well up inside of her and she fought hard to fight off the feelings knowing it would be a big distraction for her. She was rather short with the Chaplain she thought as she sighed in despair, "Copy that Firebucket...sir..." She hesitated cuz she was never one to admit her weakness to anyone especially over the com so she proceeded cautiously, "... I .....just.....need some time!" she released her com as she watched Connor and his wing approach the line...ready to go in.


[IMG]http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IG]

Connor tuned it all out, as much as possible. It was probably not a wise thing to do, but he felt it necessary, in order to keep a clear mind. He knew what went on anyway, except maybe not the tiny details.
He fretted a little about the issue. Discipline. That had been the main gist of it all. And he knew he could help with that, somehow, at some level. Though, when, that was another matter.
He listened as the Admiral and then that chaplain dealt with it all, focusing on his wing and his flying instead for now. Seniority of rank played a great deal here, Connor was not as high up as them, he knew his place in the pecking order, and a big part of him was glad to leave it to the brass this time.

Alpha was up next, after Breaker's wing, apparently. He pushed down the emotions that always welled up whenever that name came up, needing clarity of mind so much more now. Goose knew he would sort them out later. Right now there were other things to deal with that were more important.



"Copy," Mason merely replied. It took him a few moments though, he'd had to process the words first. Connor went over said procedure mentally, making sure he had everything and awaited Alpha's turn. Alpha wing positioned itself, without him having to order them, but then again he had a great XO that took good care of things.

*******************

[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg[/IG]

As the call for the perimeter went up, Daniel looked at Vala, somewhat frantically. "That's our cue!" They'd have to wing it now, without the scanner to see where they were going but then again, the claymores and the other things had probably been disarmed now, although he couldn't be sure.
He waited until they came across a lot of trees and foliage and other things to hide in, then pulled Vala back with him, hoping desperately nobody had noticed.
"Same way back, do you remember it?" He hoped she did, he'd tried keeping track but after the whole nearly-drowned disaster, his memory was a little unclear.

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

"Come on Blue Alpha ...show us what you're made of....WOOT!" Karina wailed over the coms...she thought she would make a ruckus since the Admiral basically relegated her to resident cheerleader.

***************

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala whisked away with Daniel into the thick brush and her belly seemed to flip flop a little when he pulled her in to him...feeling that familiar rush of adrenaline tingling her senses as things were definitely heating up now. "Yeah I think I do....course when I went under the water...that's sort of a haze....but seriously the mud is so thick I think we may be able to just simply follow our tracks back." She smirked at him as they huddled together quietly waiting to make a run for it.

((OOC: Ok this has got to be a record for me! :P ))

Col.Foley
January 26th, 2011, 11:40 AM
((OOC: Forgive me for not quoting...just too many to quote. :S)

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

Karina could hear the wise words of the Reverend but felt it wasn’t the time or place to discuss her lack of discipline, now frustrated, she flicked open her com and responded, “Firebucket… you’ve made your point…now ….reverend please let us get on with our mission at hand.” She seethed through her teeth not wanting to deal with the extra com chatter.

It was just about that time McFearson came over the coms blaring the cease Fire, and barking something about Hudson being hit. Starbreaker wanted to shut down but knew that would be the death of her so she choked back her fear….her guilt and fell back on her usual response which was anger and sarcasm, “Little late to the party are we McFearson? And Hudson….is that a scratch I see?” She swallowed hard at the sight of what the frak up caused…it was never good to see one of your own hit…but thankfully he looked like he would be ok…she breathed a relieved sigh, “yeah we got this, Hud….now go home and have some tea and crumpets for us.” She knew her indiscretions would come back on her some day…but it was the only way she knew how to cope with the stress of flight missions. “Oh and McFearson…Reckoning?? Pfffft Like I told Fr. Sheen….stand in line!”

She leaned on her throttle as she positioned her bird back in line for the gun test….when Ange started in on her….
"K you are such an idiot everyday of the week, what part of M I S S I L E - T E S T." She spelt the words loud and clear. "..don't you understand?

Karina saw red….as it apparently meant everyone with a com button would take their turn raking her over the coals. Yeah this was getting old she thought…and the Admiral hadn’t even had his turn yet. She wanted so much to fly off and do her own thing but she realized that working as a team was the most important thing right now… she gave herself just a moment to calm down…. Before she opened up to Ange’s freg, “Wait… let me grab a pencil…what was that again…. M…I……” she flicked off her com and knew this would only prove to drive a further wedge between them…but she just couldn’t go soft now….not in the middle of this…and in front of everyone. She continued, “I know Spook… can you draw me a picture instead?…you know I was never good at spelling!” realizing at this point she was walking a thin line, she fell silent and allowed her bird to hover back behind the line…..but remaining confident in time Ange would get over it.

"We have learned a valuable lesson haven't we? OBEY your commands and you'll come out of this alive. Missile ranging cancelled for now, I can only hope you are all capable of at least hitting the enemy when called for. We will now proceed with gun laying drill BY THE NUMBERS." Willlooked over at the debris of rocks left by Starbreakers calamity and surveyed there were three sizable pieces suitable. "Follow the drill, this time I will have to show you. Sprills and Thracen stand down, you will be markers only, as I'm sure you've wasted half drum already." "Oh and lastly, Thracen, Sprills. I want a HAND WRITTEN five thousand word essay on the subject of discipline, submitted to me by last watch after we complete the mission.

After hearing the Admiral’s words a sort of odd peace came over Karina. Will was always able to find a way through to her…despite her tumultuous disposition….she always felt humbled and calmed by the experienced man’s wisdom and cool demeanor. If her voice could’ve showed….it was apparent that her head dropped humbly and with her defeated, fragile voice she responded, “Yes Sir Admiral….and….. Sir?” She paused just for a few seconds to contemplate, “……I’m ……sorry!” she felt that familiar lump form in her throat once again as she held back her tears and watched everyone else from a safe distance.”

Realizing it was her wing up next she radio’d to them…. “Ok Blue/Lima… I’m gonna hang back….but you show ‘em what you’ve got!”

Just then Tank opened his com to her, Yo Karina, sorry for nearly getting your plane all shot up."

A rogue tear streamed silently down her face…her heart began to race from her increased breaths…. She was so grateful no one could see her as she choked out, “Copy that…..Tank…. at least someone else is not afraid to run with the Big Dogs.” She clicked off her com and sat in silence for a few moments.

It was then that Italian popped on the com with, How's that Starbreaker?"

She had to giggle as she watched his stunts from a distance ….obvious that he was showing off to her. “NIIIIIICE!!” She congratulated….starting to feel excited and back to her old self again.

********************

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala could see that Daniel was visably annoyed with her and maybe just a little frustrated by the whole thing. She giggled at him and tried to wink but her goggles prevented her, “you are so cute when you do that thing…..that thing with your hands” she was glad he couldn’t see how she was blushing and/or knew how affectionate she was feeling for him at the moment. “well ok we’ll just have to think of something….let’s just keep a close watch out for it.”

About that time Jen hailed back at her… “Vala you ok?”

She straightened herself and tried to look as if nothing conspicuous was going down…..then she answered, “uh…..Yeah…. I’m good!!”

Just then Cam barked his orders and the team started to head out…. Vala swallowed hard as she smacked Daniel on the arm… “That’s our cue isn’t it Daniel?” She inquired as she took a deep breath full well knowing what that entailed.

((OOC: Sorry I promised a shorter post, but I just had so many people to respond to. :eek:))
<In Orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Royce grinned stupidly behind his face mask for a second. "Its ok ma'am, I like running with the big dogs, because when it comes down to it I am a big frakkin dog."

puddlejumperOZ
January 26th, 2011, 01:53 PM
{Rufis} The Twins {Sian} {Sung}

Rufis watched carefully to what was going on around him, so many rookies. This would be hard indeed. Since his radio was isolated to two different channels, he opened a third and started broadcasting, he was far enough behind the pack to listen for anything unwanted. other then his fellow 302 pilots all appeared calm, but he just knew something was out there, waiting.
*
Sian was having a guard time keeping her mouth shut, in a isolated channel to Sung she traded Mandarin mutterings of several kinds..Of all the stupid moves to do he just had to do that one... "How can rookies fly with Jade Wing?"
*
"Beats me, we supply cover as per plan ahead. You have Ace One, I have Knucklehead." Meaning JJ. Somehow Sung found herself feeling for the young man when Spook berated him, she opened a channel, a isolated channel to JJ's radio alone. "How are you feeling up front JJ?" She asked him quietly, before Turning her gaze to watch the others test their weapons. She clamped her mouth shut when Tank made his boneheaded move. She listened quietly to the priests words.
*
That was when she noticed it. "Something does not feel right." She said on the Daedalus channel. From where she sat in her cockpit of her tiny fighter she looked back towards the Daedalus.

Will was watching everything from his advantaged position, slightly above and jinked on an angle to the squadrons, he noticed their flying was not quite as precise as he would wish it to be. “Ace One to Red Charlie flight, you're dropping formation keep it tight, twenty five metre spread and Sian keep your nose up lass, your flight has next call after Dragon, at the gun range.” He smiled confidently, he was after all merely a spectator over a group of very seasoned professionals.

((OOC since Jade wing did not have a squadron code, they are now Red Charlie flight))
*


*
{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}
*
Karina could hear the wise words of the Reverend but felt it wasn’t the time or place to discuss her lack of discipline, now frustrated, she flicked open her com and responded, “Firebucket… you’ve made your point…now ….reverend please let us get on with our mission at hand.” She seethed through her teeth not wanting to deal with the extra com chatter.
*
It was just about that time McFearson came over the coms blaring the cease Fire, and barking something about Hudson being hit. Starbreaker wanted to shut down but knew that would be the death of her so she choked back her fear….her guilt and fell back on her usual response which was anger and sarcasm, “Little late to the party are we McFearson? And Hudson….is that a scratch I see?” She swallowed hard at the sight of what the frak up caused…it was never good to see one of your own hit…but thankfully he looked like he would be ok…she breathed a relieved sigh, “yeah we got this, Hud….now go home and have some tea and crumpets for us.” She knew her indiscretions would come back on her some day…but it was the only way she knew how to cope with the stress of flight missions. “Oh and McFearson…Reckoning?? Pfffft Like I told Fr. Sheen….stand in line!”
*
She leaned on her throttle as she positioned her bird back in line for the gun test….when Ange started in on her….
"K you are such an idiot everyday of the week, what part of M I S S I L E - T E S T." She spelt the words loud and clear. "..don't you understand?
*
Karina saw red….as it apparently meant everyone with a com button would take their turn raking her over the coals. Yeah this was getting old she thought…and the Admiral hadn’t even had his turn yet. She wanted so much to fly off and do her own thing but she realized that working as a team was the most important thing right now… she gave herself just a moment to calm down…. Before she opened up to Ange’s freg, “Wait… let me grab a pencil…what was that again…. M…I……” she flicked off her com and knew this would only prove to drive a further wedge between them…but she just couldn’t go soft now….not in the middle of this…and in front of everyone. She continued, “I know Spook… can you draw me a picture instead?…you know I was never good at spelling!” realizing at this point she was walking a thin line, she fell silent and allowed her bird to hover back behind the line…..but remaining confident in time Ange would get over it.
*
"We have learned a valuable lesson haven't we? OBEY your commands and you'll come out of this alive. Missile ranging cancelled for now, I can only hope you are all capable of at least hitting the enemy when called for. We will now proceed with gun laying drill BY THE NUMBERS." Willlooked over at the debris of rocks left by Starbreakers calamity and surveyed there were three sizable pieces suitable. "Follow the drill, this time I will have to show you. Sprills and Thracen stand down, you will be markers only, as I'm sure you've wasted half drum already." "Oh and lastly, Thracen, Sprills. I want a HAND WRITTEN five thousand word essay on the subject of discipline, submitted to me by last watch after we complete the mission.
*
After hearing the Admiral’s words a sort of odd peace came over Karina. Will was always able to find a way through to her…despite her tumultuous disposition….she always felt humbled and calmed by the experienced man’s wisdom and cool demeanor. If her voice could’ve showed….it was apparent that her head dropped humbly and with her defeated, fragile voice she responded, “Yes Sir Admiral….and….. Sir?” She paused just for a few seconds to contemplate, “……I’m ……sorry!” she felt that familiar lump form in her throat once again as she held back her tears and watched everyone else from a safe distance.”
*
Realizing it was her wing up next she radio’d to them…. “Ok Blue/Lima… I’m gonna hang back….but you show ‘em what you’ve got!”
*
Just then Tank opened his com to her, Yo Karina, sorry for nearly getting your plane all shot up."
*
A rogue tear streamed silently down her face…her heart began to race from her increased breaths…. She was so grateful no one could see her as she choked out, “Copy that…..Tank…. at least someone else is not afraid to run with the Big Dogs.” She clicked off her com and sat in silence for a few moments.
*
It was then that Italian popped on the com with, How's that Starbreaker?"
*
She had to giggle as she watched his stunts from a distance ….obvious that he was showing off to her. “NIIIIIICE!!” She congratulated….starting to feel excited and back to her old self again.
*
********************

*
He looked down at Starbreaker, he had to grin, why she had to try so hard he couldn't figure, she didn't need to, perhaps calm down a little might be a better tact, but as a combat pilot he couldn't fault her. “No need Starbreaker, no need to apologise, I've done worse and paid for it. Now just get the rest of your flight in line astern, have your number two lead off and the moment they've completed the run, rejoin you up here and call in Red Charlie. Copy?”

((OOC as 'markers' Starbreaker and Tank will be keeping scores of gun hits))

[QUOTE=mad_gater;12282514]{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}


"See that it doesn't," said Firebucket kindly. "And also, if I ever do or say something you disagree with, I had better hear the preface 'With all due respect, sir...' before you air your disagreement with me and your tone had better match that respect. I will not be so forgiving for such a lapse in the future. Now go blow some enemy pilots out of the stars for me. I have every faith in both God and you in your abilities to do so. Firebucket out."
*
Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of the bunk, thought Firebucket, sighing at this rough spot.

((OOC I missed Caldwells post earlier, sorry MG))

“Stephen, get Maria to check on your 302's I think there should be at least two serviceable, we'll send Hudson to you once you've confirmed. Oh and Bob, see if you can dig up SG4's surveillance reports on the LA's strengths for me please.”

((OOC should be around 100 gliders and, four or five Hat'aks and a dozen of so Al-kesh))
*


*
Connor tuned it all out, as much as possible. It was probably not a wise thing to do, but he felt it necessary, in order to keep a clear mind. He knew what went on anyway, except maybe not the tiny details.
He fretted a little about the issue. Discipline. That had been the main gist of it all. And he knew he could help with that, somehow, at some level. Though, when, that was another matter.
He listened as the Admiral and then that chaplain dealt with it all, focusing on his wing and his flying instead for now. Seniority of rank played a great deal here, Connor was not as high up as them, he knew his place in the pecking order, and a big part of him was glad to leave it to the brass this time.
*
Alpha was up next, after Breaker's wing, apparently. He pushed down the emotions that always welled up whenever that name came up, needing clarity of mind so much more now. Goose knew he would sort them out later. Right now there were other things to deal with that were more important.
*
*
*
"Copy," Mason merely replied. It took him a few moments though, he'd had to process the words first. Connor went over said procedure mentally, making sure he had everything and awaited Alpha's turn. Alpha wing positioned itself, without him having to order them, but then again he had a great XO that took good care of things.
*


Tapping his helmet with two fingers at his friend Will dropped his tone. “Goose, buddy. Rack 'em up as soon as soon as Starbreaker's flight is clear, show em what we old hands can do. When you are free and clear, call in Dragon's flight. Tank you keeping score lad? And Dragon, no double splits this time copy? Hey I never noticed before, Fairie lass is that you there?”

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

Princess Awinita
January 26th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Will was watching everything from his advantaged position, slightly above and jinked on an angle to the squadrons, he noticed their flying was not quite as precise as he would wish it to be. “Ace One to Red Charlie flight, you're dropping formation keep it tight, twenty five metre spread and Sian keep your nose up lass, your flight has next call after Dragon, at the gun range.” He smiled confidently, he was after all merely a spectator over a group of very seasoned professionals.

((OOC since Jade wing did not have a squadron code, they are now Red Charlie flight))

{Sian}

Sian keyed her commlink directly to the Admiral. Since it was isolated only he heard it "Jade three to Ace One, Jade two has....." How exactly should she phrase it ? stomach problems wouldn't do it, perhaps heart troubles would do it better ? No, gut troubles might be better, either that or a sidesplitting operation.... ".... gut troubles. Advise ?" She kept her main power generator offline, silent running mode, leaving only life support powered to full green.

If Sung had 'gut troubles' it only meant one thing. Trouble was coming. Sian and Rufis both had come to trust the Firehaired woman's 'Little Voice', it kept them alive this long, it might be helpful now, and so if that little voice was giving Sung gut troubles.....

OOC: Last I recall, Jade Wing was their squadron code, hence their numbering of Jade .... pieces.... so to speak, unless something changed without my noticing O.o

RogueRanger
January 26th, 2011, 05:40 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg


<The Planet Surface>
Cam Mitchell
He took it from Hailey and stared at it a second...."what the...oh I got it backwards." he flipped it around and read it a lot clearer. The deactivation codes for the mines, he pressed in the proper code and they flickered off for a second. "Cool." he muttered under his breath and then waved on. "OK everyone we are breaching the permiter, come on move. I will try and get into cantact with the Hammond...." He switched frequencies on his radio. "Hammond this is Mitchell, we are going in, clear to launch diversionary and air strikes on your go Hammond."

Mithcell began to run the rest of the way and enter the base permiter as the two teams began to close on their objective.

Relieved that, that particular misery was behind them, Jennifer moved forward agiain casting a look once more towards Vala and Daniel. They passed where the mines were laid hamlessly and she once again looked at her scanner, the turned to Cam. "Twenty five metres sir, there is a large drain pipe ahead that should take us under the perimeter." She hoped it was drier there, this muck was getting on her nerves.




{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

Karina could hear the wise words of the Reverend but felt it wasn’t the time or place to discuss her lack of discipline, now frustrated, she flicked open her com and responded, “Firebucket… you’ve made your point…now ….reverend please let us get on with our mission at hand.” She seethed through her teeth not wanting to deal with the extra com chatter.

It was just about that time McFearson came over the coms blaring the cease Fire, and barking something about Hudson being hit. Starbreaker wanted to shut down but knew that would be the death of her so she choked back her fear….her guilt and fell back on her usual response which was anger and sarcasm, “Little late to the party are we McFearson? And Hudson….is that a scratch I see?” She swallowed hard at the sight of what the frak up caused…it was never good to see one of your own hit…but thankfully he looked like he would be ok…she breathed a relieved sigh, “yeah we got this, Hud….now go home and have some tea and crumpets for us.” She knew her indiscretions would come back on her some day…but it was the only way she knew how to cope with the stress of flight missions. “Oh and McFearson…Reckoning?? Pfffft Like I told Fr. Sheen….stand in line!”

She leaned on her throttle as she positioned her bird back in line for the gun test….when Ange started in on her….
"K you are such an idiot everyday of the week, what part of M I S S I L E - T E S T." She spelt the words loud and clear. "..don't you understand?

Karina saw red….as it apparently meant everyone with a com button would take their turn raking her over the coals. Yeah this was getting old she thought…and the Admiral hadn’t even had his turn yet. She wanted so much to fly off and do her own thing but she realized that working as a team was the most important thing right now… she gave herself just a moment to calm down…. Before she opened up to Ange’s freg, “Wait… let me grab a pencil…what was that again…. M…I……” she flicked off her com and knew this would only prove to drive a further wedge between them…but she just couldn’t go soft now….not in the middle of this…and in front of everyone. She continued, “I know Spook… can you draw me a picture instead?…you know I was never good at spelling!” realizing at this point she was walking a thin line, she fell silent and allowed her bird to hover back behind the line…..but remaining confident in time Ange would get over it.

"We have learned a valuable lesson haven't we? OBEY your commands and you'll come out of this alive. Missile ranging cancelled for now, I can only hope you are all capable of at least hitting the enemy when called for. We will now proceed with gun laying drill BY THE NUMBERS." Willlooked over at the debris of rocks left by Starbreakers calamity and surveyed there were three sizable pieces suitable. "Follow the drill, this time I will have to show you. Sprills and Thracen stand down, you will be markers only, as I'm sure you've wasted half drum already." "Oh and lastly, Thracen, Sprills. I want a HAND WRITTEN five thousand word essay on the subject of discipline, submitted to me by last watch after we complete the mission.

After hearing the Admiral’s words a sort of odd peace came over Karina. Will was always able to find a way through to her…despite her tumultuous disposition….she always felt humbled and calmed by the experienced man’s wisdom and cool demeanor. If her voice could’ve showed….it was apparent that her head dropped humbly and with her defeated, fragile voice she responded, “Yes Sir Admiral….and….. Sir?” She paused just for a few seconds to contemplate, “……I’m ……sorry!” she felt that familiar lump form in her throat once again as she held back her tears and watched everyone else from a safe distance.”

Realizing it was her wing up next she radio’d to them…. “Ok Blue/Lima… I’m gonna hang back….but you show ‘em what you’ve got!”

Just then Tank opened his com to her, Yo Karina, sorry for nearly getting your plane all shot up."

A rogue tear streamed silently down her face…her heart began to race from her increased breaths…. She was so grateful no one could see her as she choked out, “Copy that…..Tank…. at least someone else is not afraid to run with the Big Dogs.” She clicked off her com and sat in silence for a few moments.

It was then that Italian popped on the com with, How's that Starbreaker?"

She had to giggle as she watched his stunts from a distance ….obvious that he was showing off to her. “NIIIIIICE!!” She congratulated….starting to feel excited and back to her old self again.



Ange opened up her video coms to Karina and dropped her O2 mask she mouthed the words "It's OK." Touched her lips and pressed them against the screen she then replaced the gear and spoke. "I was only thinking of Simon, he did the right thing yes in saving us from that Al-Kesh, but he still disobeyed your orders K. He'd not be in Medbay if he had waited for us." She smiled and hoped her friend could at least see her eyes.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

"Don't sweat it Thracen, we'll settle it over an arm wrestle for beers ok, sh*t happens I always say." Elle then focused on her task, she had the unpleasant task of laying the frag bombs along with one of Dragon's flight. "Check check, Dragon, copy on frag arming on my call."

{Vala Mal Doran}



Vala could see that Daniel was visably annoyed with her and maybe just a little frustrated by the whole thing. She giggled at him and tried to wink but her goggles prevented her, “you are so cute when you do that thing…..that thing with your hands” she was glad he couldn’t see how she was blushing and/or knew how affectionate she was feeling for him at the moment. “well ok we’ll just have to think of something….let’s just keep a close watch out for it.”

About that time Jen hailed back at her… “Vala you ok?”

She straightened herself and tried to look as if nothing conspicuous was going down…..then she answered, “uh…..Yeah…. I’m good!!”

Just then Cam barked his orders and the team started to head out…. Vala swallowed hard as she smacked Daniel on the arm… “That’s our cue isn’t it Daniel?” She inquired as she took a deep breath full well knowing what that entailed.

((OOC: Sorry I promised a shorter post, but I just had so many people to respond to. :eek:))

"S'long as you are ma'am." Jen called softly back. "Daniel, you guys sound edgy anything up?"

((OOC Vala and Daniel will only slip away after the missiles have been tagged and the rest of SG1 are going to the ring platform;) ))


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

Connor tuned it all out, as much as possible. It was probably not a wise thing to do, but he felt it necessary, in order to keep a clear mind. He knew what went on anyway, except maybe not the tiny details.
He fretted a little about the issue. Discipline. That had been the main gist of it all. And he knew he could help with that, somehow, at some level. Though, when, that was another matter.
He listened as the Admiral and then that chaplain dealt with it all, focusing on his wing and his flying instead for now. Seniority of rank played a great deal here, Connor was not as high up as them, he knew his place in the pecking order, and a big part of him was glad to leave it to the brass this time.

Alpha was up next, after Breaker's wing, apparently. He pushed down the emotions that always welled up whenever that name came up, needing clarity of mind so much more now. Goose knew he would sort them out later. Right now there were other things to deal with that were more important.

"Copy," Mason merely replied. It took him a few moments though, he'd had to process the words first. Connor went over said procedure mentally, making sure he had everything and awaited Alpha's turn. Alpha wing positioned itself, without him having to order them, but then again he had a great XO that took good care of things.

*******************

"Sir I meant what I said earlier, if I screw up sir, I'll double my commitement to you...I think you could live with that...two years of me." She chuckled softly.




<In Orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Royce grinned stupidly behind his face mask for a second. "Its ok ma'am, I like running with the big dogs, because when it comes down to it I am a big frakkin dog."

Ange burst out laughing at Tank's report. "Big Dog? Tank seriously bigger than that Russian guy in the Canteen on the Alpha site who almost wiped the floor with you, me and Runner Cordova. Hear that Runner, I can still see Fairie laughing so hard she almost peed herself." She had to do it didn't she, called the giant of a man a ponce, only having Tank and Cordova come to her rescue....good times she thought.

Col.Foley
January 26th, 2011, 10:06 PM
<Planet's Surface> <In Orbit>

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

[/spoiler]

Relieved that, that particular misery was behind them, Jennifer moved forward agiain casting a look once more towards Vala and Daniel. They passed where the mines were laid hamlessly and she once again looked at her scanner, the turned to Cam. "Twenty five metres sir, there is a large drain pipe ahead that should take us under the perimeter." She hoped it was drier there, this muck was getting on her nerves.



[/spoiler]

Ange opened up her video coms to Karina and dropped her O2 mask she mouthed the words [I]"It's OK." Touched her lips and pressed them against the screen she then replaced the gear and spoke. "I was only thinking of Simon, he did the right thing yes in saving us from that Al-Kesh, but he still disobeyed your orders K. He'd not be in Medbay if he had waited for us." She smiled and hoped her friend could at least see her eyes.

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg[/IMG]

"Don't sweat it Thracen, we'll settle it over an arm wrestle for beers ok, sh*t happens I always say." Elle then focused on her task, she had the unpleasant task of laying the frag bombs along with one of Dragon's flight. "Check check, Dragon, copy on frag arming on my call."

{Vala Mal Doran}


"S'long as you are ma'am." Jen called softly back. "Daniel, you guys sound edgy anything up?"

((OOC Vala and Daniel will only slip away after the missiles have been tagged and the rest of SG1 are going to the ring platform;) ))

[/spoiler]

"Sir I meant what I said earlier, if I screw up sir, I'll double my commitement to you...I think you could live with that...two years of me." She chuckled softly.



[/spoiler]

Ange burst out laughing at Tank's report. "Big Dog? Tank seriously bigger than that Russian guy in the Canteen on the Alpha site who almost wiped the floor with you, me and Runner Cordova. Hear that Runner, I can still see Fairie laughing so hard she almost peed herself." She had to do it didn't she, called the giant of a man a ponce, only having Tank and Cordova come to her rescue....good times she thought.

Cam Mitchell
Cam came up to Jennifer and nodded. "Right." He approached the drain pipe cautiously and peaked in. He sniffed it and cringed. "Right,....uh...>SG-3 after you Colonel Reynolds secure the area. You didn't happen to bring any lysol with you?"

Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Royce cringed slightly. "MAn that guy reminded me of...whats his name...Drago from Rocky. I nearly wet myself...but I was drunk...you were in trouble...and I tend to get all knight like when I am drunk."

squirrely1
January 27th, 2011, 04:58 AM
<In Orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Royce grinned stupidly behind his face mask for a second. "Its ok ma'am, I like running with the big dogs, because when it comes down to it I am a big frakkin dog."
{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

"hehehehe" Karina chuckled feeling light hearted again as she responded, "yeah well true....and I figure by the time this is all over....we'll need a can opener to get you outta your bird at this rate!" She smirked and wished she was close enough to punch the big guy in the arm....she just loved doing that to him.


Will was watching everything from his advantaged position, slightly above and jinked on an angle to the squadrons, he noticed their flying was not quite as precise as he would wish it to be. “Ace One to Red Charlie flight, you're dropping formation keep it tight, twenty five metre spread and Sian keep your nose up lass, your flight has next call after Dragon, at the gun range.” He smiled confidently, he was after all merely a spectator over a group of very seasoned professionals.

((OOC since Jade wing did not have a squadron code, they are now Red Charlie flight))

He looked down at Starbreaker, he had to grin, why she had to try so hard he couldn't figure, she didn't need to, perhaps calm down a little might be a better tact, but as a combat pilot he couldn't fault her. “No need Starbreaker, no need to apologise, I've done worse and paid for it. Now just get the rest of your flight in line astern, have your number two lead off and the moment they've completed the run, rejoin you up here and call in Red Charlie. Copy?”

((OOC as 'markers' Starbreaker and Tank will be keeping scores of gun hits))


{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Mark B.B. Patterson} {Blue/Lima Squadron}

"Copy that Admiral!" She flipped to open the comlink to her squadron..."You heard the man Blue Lima....now let's rock and roll.... B.B. lead 'em in.....everyone form up on B.B. and hit 'em where the sun don't shine!"

"You got it Major!" B.B. responded with a resounding resolve. "Let's go Snakeskinners....we have a reputation to uphold!"

The unit moved in and lit up the space around them with accurate fire....managing to hit the target adequately enough.....they made their pass and circled back....bringing in a signal for Red Charlie to proceed.

"What do you call that Blue Lima?" Karina wailed..."My grandma could've done better!" She scolded ...only because she's a perfectionist when it comes to gunner practice.

"Next time we'll do it better Major...." B.B. muttered half enthusiastically.

"Next time? There won't be a next time with shooting like that!!" She shook her head but realized the dynamic is always off a bit when they are a man short in the formation....so she thought maybe she was a tad too harsh. "but we're not goin home yet.... so if the LA show up...we'll have plenty to shoot at!" She switched her com and blurted..."Red Charlie....you're up....show us how to blow this Popsicle stand!"




Ange opened up her video coms to Karina and dropped her O2 mask she mouthed the words "It's OK." Touched her lips and pressed them against the screen she then replaced the gear and spoke. "I was only thinking of Simon, he did the right thing yes in saving us from that Al-Kesh, but he still disobeyed your orders K. He'd not be in Medbay if he had waited for us." She smiled and hoped her friend could at least see her eyes.

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}
"Yeah Oh My God don't remind me...but there is stupid....which I'll admit I am sometimes....but then there is really stupid....and you have to admit that was really stupid!" she rolled her eyes and tried to get back her focus at hand.


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg[/IMG]

"Don't sweat it Thracen, we'll settle it over an arm wrestle for beers ok, sh*t happens I always say." Elle then focused on her task, she had the unpleasant task of laying the frag bombs along with one of Dragon's flight. "Check check, Dragon, copy on frag arming on my call."
"You got it but you better have plenty of green on hand!" She snorted full well knowing she could take McFearson in her sleep.



Ange burst out laughing at Tank's report. "Big Dog? Tank seriously bigger than that Russian guy in the Canteen on the Alpha site who almost wiped the floor with you, me and Runner Cordova. Hear that Runner, I can still see Fairie laughing so hard she almost peed herself." She had to do it didn't she, called the giant of a man a ponce, only having Tank and Cordova come to her rescue....good times she thought.

{Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}
"Copy that.... Spook.... " Runner winced at that memory and continued, "Yeah and don't even get me started on what happened in the alley later!" He flipped a few switches as he joined back up on Karina.


[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/1stLt.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

"S'long as you are ma'am." Jen called softly back. "Daniel, you guys sound edgy anything up?"



{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt stupid huddling in the brush and realized they probably did look a bit suspicious....so she thought for a moment and had to come up with something.....plausible, "Uh.....yeah we're ok....." she giggled and continued, "Well with all that water wading.....I.....uh.....had to go.....you know....and Daniel is standing watch." She shot a look over to Daniel and grinned while giving him an innocent shrug ...full well knowing he was probably mortified at the moment.

clauz89
January 27th, 2011, 12:17 PM
{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*} - {Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*} - {1st Lt. Alyssa O'Sullivan *Fairie*} - {1st Lt. Tobias Maxwell *Violin"}

"Copy that, Admiral, sir. And yes, sir, I'll try to be stronger against insubordinations" Danny promised to the Admiral. Well, he wasn't completely sincere about the insubordinations part: he was able to recognize when one of his subordinate was right, and he hated to contradict him.
"Blue Foxtrot, it's up to us. Follow me, and get in line."
"Hey, hey, I've got it! What do you think about FBI, Foxtrot Blue Inc.?"
"Oh, please.... it's terrible!"
"I think it's fine, shut up and concentrate, it's your turn now, Violin! And remember: short burts means half a second!"
Violin had problems when timings were not defined with extreme precision: otherwise he would always waste more ammo than necessary.
Fairie, again, proved herself the best shooter in her team. Excited, she answered to the Admiral: "Yes, sir, it's me, Fairie, your best rookie when it comes to shooting.... And the most beautiful too!" She smiled behind her O2 mask.

Completed the railgun test, Italian heard Legs calling
"Copy that, ma'am, ready when you are...."
That was the part he hated the most....

puddlejumperOZ
January 27th, 2011, 12:27 PM
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

Will looked over his horizon at Starbreaker's flight's scores. She was right, even 'his' Granny could have done better with her twelve gauge. But not to dampen their enthusiasm too much he gave them a little leeway. "Seventy five percent is better than nothing Patterson, I only hope you were holding back." He chuckled to himself. "Quite decent shooting indeed O'Sullivan, and yes I know, your boys keep telling me."

"Right then Lieutenant Dent, your flight is up and don't make it look too easy."

"Goose, call the remainder of Hammond Wing into a vee line on your flight. Starbreaker, lass you will run top cover for Mason's flight over LA land, we'll take it from there." Organised, he liked things organised and this was no different really to his office. "We may or may not finish this exercise people when the call comes, so be prepared. Those of you who have run the gun range, form up in echelon behind Colonel Mason and Major Thracen. Lieutenant Dent, come on lad, the LA won't wait for us."

He watched blue foxtrot pull away and gave Dragon the ubiquetous thumbs up. "Yeah I bet you will Danny, I bet you will. Remind me agian how to spell that when we get back eh lad" Will knew the guy would hold him to it, and of course they had Spook as a perfect example on how to conduct themselves in the proper manner and decorum of 'insuborination'. "Starbreaker, you still have that empty hip flask? I think we might be able to fill it sometime soon."

mad_gater
January 27th, 2011, 12:47 PM
((OOC - sorry for not quoting...too many to quote))

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Yeah, and it only took a priest to bail you guys out that time," said Firebucket with amusement, remembering that barroom brawl at the Alpha site, as it was shortly after he'd received Malachi.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 27th, 2011, 03:07 PM
{Major Kevin Marks}

*radio*

"Copy that Colonel Mitchell, hold position until after the first wave."

"Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"

RogueRanger
January 27th, 2011, 07:02 PM
{Rufis} The Twins {Sian} {Sung}

Rufis watched carefully to what was going on around him, so many rookies. This would be hard indeed. Since his radio was isolated to two different channels, he opened a third and started broadcasting, he was far enough behind the pack to listen for anything unwanted. other then his fellow 302 pilots all appeared calm, but he just knew something was out there, waiting.

Sian was having a ghard time keeping her mouth shut, in a isolated channel to Sung she traded Mandarin mutterings of several kinds..Of all the stupid moves to do he just had to do that one... "How can rookies fly with Jade Wing?"

"Beats me, we supply cover as per plan ahead. You have Ace One, I have Knucklehead." Meaning JJ. Somehow Sung found herself feeling for the young man when Spook berated him, she opened a channel, a isolated channel to JJ's radio alone. "How are you feeling up front JJ?" She asked him quietly, before Turning her gaze to watch the others test their weapons. She clamped her mouth shut when Tank madee his boneheaded move. She listened quietly to the priests words.

That was when she noticed it. "Something does not feel right." She said on the Daedalus channel. From where she sat in her cockpit of her tiny fighter she looked back towards the Daedalus.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg

"Like a cat with a canary in it's mouth Sung. Other words very much at home, though I'd feel a lot more at ease with you on my kne..sitting next to me." He let out a mischevious snort then looked over at the Admiral. He saw the tag number on the fin, 07. The very same bird his 'other' self and Sam Carter used to attack Anubis. That thing was a veteran, he only hoped it wouldn't let the Admiral down.


<Planet's Surface> <In Orbit>


Cam Mitchell
Cam came up to Jennifer and nodded. "Right." He approached the drain pipe cautiously and peaked in. He sniffed it and cringed. "Right,....uh...>SG-3 after you Colonel Reynolds secure the area. You didn't happen to bring any lysol with you?"



Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Royce cringed slightly. "MAn that guy reminded me of...whats his name...Drago from Rocky. I nearly wet myself...but I was drunk...you were in trouble...and I tend to get all knight like when I am drunk."

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

"That's not the only thing you do when you're drunk Tank." An image formed in her mind of Tank's naked rear end doing a streak through a Colorado bar room not so long ago.



{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

"hehehehe" Karina chuckled feeling light hearted again as she responded, "yeah well true....and I figure by the time this is all over....we'll need a can opener to get you outta your bird at this rate!" She smirked and wished she was close enough to punch the big guy in the arm....she just loved doing that to him.



{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Mark B.B. Patterson} {Blue/Lima Squadron}

"Copy that Admiral!" She flipped to open the comlink to her squadron..."You heard the man Blue Lima....now let's rock and roll.... B.B. lead 'em in.....everyone form up on B.B. and hit 'em where the sun don't shine!"

"You got it Major!" B.B. responded with a resounding resolve. "Let's go Snakeskinners....we have a reputation to uphold!"

The unit moved in and lit up the space around them with accurate fire....managing to hit the target adequately enough.....they made their pass and circled back....bringing in a signal for Red Charlie to proceed.

"What do you call that Blue Lima?" Karina wailed..."My grandma could've done better!" She scolded ...only because she's a perfectionist when it comes to gunner practice.

"Next time we'll do it better Major...." B.B. muttered half enthusiastically.

"Next time? There won't be a next time with shooting like that!!" She shook her head but realized the dynamic is always off a bit when they are a man short in the formation....so she thought maybe she was a tad too harsh. "but we're not goin home yet.... so if the LA show up...we'll have plenty to shoot at!" She switched her com and blurted..."Red Charlie....you're up....show us how to blow this Popsicle stand!"




{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}
"Yeah Oh My God don't remind me...but there is stupid....which I'll admit I am sometimes....but then there is really stupid....and you have to admit that was really stupid!" she rolled her eyes and tried to get back her focus at hand.



Turning her head slowly Ange started to answer Karina when she heard over the broadcast "Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"

"I'll tell ya later K. Red Echo on me, JJ port rear. Oneshot, starboard forward if you don't mind Major, Tank usual slot bro, right where I can see you port near. Keep em tight. Ace One, this is your friendly Ghost, ready and willing Sir!"



"You got it but you better have plenty of green on hand!" She snorted full well knowing she could take McFearson in her sleep.


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

"It'll be like taking candy from a baby Starbreaker. Foxtrot, rack em up, let's make the Hammond proud. Snakeskinners rule eh Thracen?"



{Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}
"Copy that.... Spook.... " Runner winced at that memory and continued, "Yeah and don't even get me started on what happened in the alley later!" He flipped a few switches as he joined back up on Karina.



"See you on the other side Runner." Ange tipped her helmet in salute and lifted her 302 up and away from the wings ready for formation. This would be the day Earth took the fight to the hated Lucian Alliance, a pre-emptive strike yes, but one justified in her mind and heart.



{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt stupid huddling in the brush and realized they probably did look a bit suspicious....so she thought for a moment and had to come up with something.....plausible, "Uh.....yeah we're ok....." she giggled and continued, "Well with all that water wading.....I.....uh.....had to go.....you know....and Daniel is standing watch." She shot a look over to Daniel and grinned while giving him an innocent shrug ...full well knowing he was probably mortified at the moment.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Jennifer sniffed the air as she entered the drainage outlet she wrinkled her nose and almost gagged. "Watch your step ma'am, I think this is more than dish water."


{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*} - {Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*} - {1st Lt. Alyssa O'Sullivan *Fairie*} - {1st Lt. Tobias Maxwell *Violin"}



"Copy that, Admiral, sir. And yes, sir, I'll try to be stronger against insubordinations" Danny promised to the Admiral. Well, he wasn't completely sincere about the insubordinations part: he was able to recognize when one of his subordinate was right, and he hated to contradict him.
"Blue Foxtrot, it's up to us. Follow me, and get in line."
"Hey, hey, I've got it! What do you think about FBI, Foxtrot Blue Inc.?"
"Oh, please.... it's terrible!"
"I think it's fine, shut up and concentrate, it's your turn now, Violin! And remember: short burts means half a second!"
Violin had problems when timings were not defined with extreme precision: otherwise he would always waste more ammo than necessary.
Fairie, again, proved herself the best shooter in her team. Excited, she answered to the Admiral: "Yes, sir, it's me, Fairie, your best rookie when it comes to shooting.... And the most beautiful too!" She smiled behind her O2 mask.

Completed the railgun test, Italian heard Legs calling
"Copy that, ma'am, ready when you are...."
That was the part he hated the most....

Ange had one more message as she banked and turned in behind the others, a special message. "Hey Italian, next time you sing these words to me,
Il ricordo di un amore
viaggia nella testa
e non c’è una ragione
quando cerchiamo quel che resta. Can you chose a better place than the locker room." She wobbled her wings just to make sure he got the picture.


((OOC - sorry for not quoting...too many to quote))

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Yeah, and it only took a priest to bail you guys out that time," said Firebucket with amusement, remembering that barroom brawl at the Alpha site, as it was shortly after he'd received Malachi.

Trying to shut out the chatter, Ange quickly typed on her console. "Still father, you looked awefully cool with that black eye at mass."

mad_gater
January 27th, 2011, 07:53 PM
[/spoiler]

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg

"Like a cat with a canary in it's mouth Sung. Other words very much at home, though I'd feel a lot more at ease with you on my kne..sitting next to me." He let out a mischevious snort then looked over at the Admiral. He saw the tag number on the fin, 07. The very same bird his 'other' self and Sam Carter used to attack Anubis. That thing was a veteran, he only hoped it wouldn't let the Admiral down.

[/spoiler]

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

"That's not the only thing you do when you're drunk Tank." An image formed in her mind of Tank's naked rear end doing a streak through a Colorado bar room not so long ago.



[/spoilers]

Turning her head slowly Ange started to answer Karina when she heard over the broadcast "Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"

"I'll tell ya later K. Red Echo on me, JJ port rear. Oneshot, starboard forward if you don't mind Major, Tank usual slot bro, right where I can see you port near. Keep em tight. Ace One, this is your friendly Ghost, ready and willing Sir!"




http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

"It'll be like taking candy from a baby Starbreaker. Foxtrot, rack em up, let's make the Hammond proud. Snakeskinners rule eh Thracen?"





"See you on the other side Runner." Ange tipped her helmet in salute and lifted her 302 up and away from the wings ready for formation. This would be the day Earth took the fight to the hated Lucian Alliance, a pre-emptive strike yes, but one justified in her mind and heart.



http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Jennifer sniffed the air as she entered the drainage outlet she wrinkled her nose and almost gagged. "Watch your step ma'am, I think this is more than dish water."



Ange had one more message as she banked and turned in behind the others, a special message. "Hey Italian, next time you sing these words to me,
Il ricordo di un amore
viaggia nella testa
e non c’è una ragione
quando cerchiamo quel che resta. Can you chose a better place than the locker room." She wobbled her wings just to make sure he got the picture.



Trying to shut out the chatter, Ange quickly typed on her console. "Still father, you looked awefully cool with that black eye at mass."

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Eh, it was a lucky shot on his part....other guy got decidedly more than a few bruises," said Firebucket, chuckling. "But yeah I'm sure I raised a few eyebrows at that Mass. Firebucket out."

Col.Foley
January 27th, 2011, 11:58 PM
{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}

"hehehehe" Karina chuckled feeling light hearted again as she responded, "yeah well true....and I figure by the time this is all over....we'll need a can opener to get you outta your bird at this rate!" She smirked and wished she was close enough to punch the big guy in the arm....she just loved doing that to him.



{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Mark B.B. Patterson} {Blue/Lima Squadron}

"Copy that Admiral!" She flipped to open the comlink to her squadron..."You heard the man Blue Lima....now let's rock and roll.... B.B. lead 'em in.....everyone form up on B.B. and hit 'em where the sun don't shine!"

"You got it Major!" B.B. responded with a resounding resolve. "Let's go Snakeskinners....we have a reputation to uphold!"

The unit moved in and lit up the space around them with accurate fire....managing to hit the target adequately enough.....they made their pass and circled back....bringing in a signal for Red Charlie to proceed.

"What do you call that Blue Lima?" Karina wailed..."My grandma could've done better!" She scolded ...only because she's a perfectionist when it comes to gunner practice.

"Next time we'll do it better Major...." B.B. muttered half enthusiastically.

"Next time? There won't be a next time with shooting like that!!" She shook her head but realized the dynamic is always off a bit when they are a man short in the formation....so she thought maybe she was a tad too harsh. "but we're not goin home yet.... so if the LA show up...we'll have plenty to shoot at!" She switched her com and blurted..."Red Charlie....you're up....show us how to blow this Popsicle stand!"





{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen}
"Yeah Oh My God don't remind me...but there is stupid....which I'll admit I am sometimes....but then there is really stupid....and you have to admit that was really stupid!" she rolled her eyes and tried to get back her focus at hand.


"You got it but you better have plenty of green on hand!" She snorted full well knowing she could take McFearson in her sleep.




{Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}
"Copy that.... Spook.... " Runner winced at that memory and continued, "Yeah and don't even get me started on what happened in the alley later!" He flipped a few switches as he joined back up on Karina.



{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt stupid huddling in the brush and realized they probably did look a bit suspicious....so she thought for a moment and had to come up with something.....plausible, "Uh.....yeah we're ok....." she giggled and continued, "Well with all that water wading.....I.....uh.....had to go.....you know....and Daniel is standing watch." She shot a look over to Daniel and grinned while giving him an innocent shrug ...full well knowing he was probably mortified at the moment.

<In Orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
At her comments Royce's stomah suddenly lurched painfully. He muttered under his breath semi hoping it would not drift over the coms. "If this mission takes any longer I am likely going to lost twenty pounds."

{Major Kevin Marks}

*radio*

"Copy that Colonel Mitchell, hold position until after the first wave."

"Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"
<Planet Surface>
"Roger that...ok everbody hold up for a second." He waved his hand around and waited for everybody to hold up a second before SG-3 and Beck continued.

Beck held up and waited for further input.

[/spoiler]

[IM]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg[/IMG]

"Like a cat with a canary in it's mouth Sung. Other words very much at home, though I'd feel a lot more at ease with you on my kne..sitting next to me." He let out a mischevious snort then looked over at the Admiral. He saw the tag number on the fin, 07. The very same bird his 'other' self and Sam Carter used to attack Anubis. That thing was a veteran, he only hoped it wouldn't let the Admiral down.

[/spoiler]



"That's not the only thing you do when you're drunk Tank." An image formed in her mind of Tank's naked rear end doing a streak through a Colorado bar room not so long ago.






Turning her head slowly Ange started to answer Karina when she heard over the broadcast "Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"

"I'll tell ya later K. Red Echo on me, JJ port rear. Oneshot, starboard forward if you don't mind Major, Tank usual slot bro, right where I can see you port near. Keep em tight. Ace One, this is your friendly Ghost, ready and willing Sir!"






"It'll be like taking candy from a baby Starbreaker. Foxtrot, rack em up, let's make the Hammond proud. Snakeskinners rule eh Thracen?"





"See you on the other side Runner." Ange tipped her helmet in salute and lifted her 302 up and away from the wings ready for formation. This would be the day Earth took the fight to the hated Lucian Alliance, a pre-emptive strike yes, but one justified in her mind and heart.



[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

Jennifer sniffed the air as she entered the drainage outlet she wrinkled her nose and almost gagged. "Watch your step ma'am, I think this is more than dish water."



Ange had one more message as she banked and turned in behind the others, a special message. "Hey Italian, next time you sing these words to me,
Il ricordo di un amore
viaggia nella testa
e non c’è una ragione
quando cerchiamo quel che resta. Can you chose a better place than the locker room." She wobbled her wings just to make sure he got the picture.



Trying to shut out the chatter, Ange quickly typed on her console. "Still father, you looked awefully cool with that black eye at mass."[/SPOILERS]
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
Royce was growing increasingly uncomfortable by the silence on the other end of the com link, it was not like Spook to be that quiet with anything and the implications of that statement were...unpleasent. "Spook?" He announced loudly, "Spook?.....Spook? I can gurantee you I am no Telepath, thank God, but I would take it as a good kindness if you could wipe whatever you are thinking in your head...out of your head...and forget it."

Ryn
January 28th, 2011, 04:52 AM
http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

Alpha wing reported all hits back to him, Connor felt proud. Of course his own shot had been a good hit as well though it could've been better, but then again this was only practise, and there was still the factor of the shakes he was still suffering from.

He did as ordered and now they were flying back into formation, perfectly aligned to their spot. Goose listened to the comms, but kept his own answers as brief as possible, still not really trusting self and still jittery and nervous after that whole disaster. He let the Admiral babble away to the crew, giving them both orders and 'well-done's', it was good to have someone like him there as morale officer. That was a job Goose simply couldn't handle right now, too many things to keep an eye on all at once.

Something in the comms chatter though did make him look up a little in surprise. It was Spook and she was talking directly to him apparently.


"Sir I meant what I said earlier, if I screw up sir, I'll double my commitement to you...I think you could live with that...two years of me." She chuckled softly.

"Uh, what was that, Spook? I'm sorry, can you explain? Two years of what?" He sounded genuinely confused, as if it was the first time she had said something like this to him. And maybe this was about the first time the others could notice there was something wrong, Connor realised, and hoped to quickly cover it up with: "Uh, you don't have to double anything Spook, when it's all over just come over for a chat and we'll figure things out, 'kay?" Ha. Now that sounded a LOT better. He could almost fool himself with it. Keep it goin', Goose, and maybe you'll fool 'Breaker with it. He hoped to God he had now, she'd kick his butt if she knew what was really going on.

More orders followed and he paid close attention.

"Goose, call the remainder of Hammond Wing into a vee line on your flight. Starbreaker, lass you will run top cover for Mason's flight over LA land, we'll take it from there." Organised, he liked things organised and this was no different really to his office. "We may or may not finish this exercise people when the call comes, so be prepared. Those of you who have run the gun range, form up in echelon behind Colonel Mason and Major Thracen. Lieutenant Dent, come on lad, the LA won't wait for us."

"Copy, sir, Hammond Wing, you heard the man, let's get this done guys, you all know what to do, so go and do it," Connor heard himself say; and he hoped it sounded as confident as it had to his own ears. He watched the wings comply when another new voice came over the comms, one he had been dreading for a while, actually, it was both dreading and hoping for it. He felt excitement bubble up as the Major spoke. It was why they were out and about in the first place.


"Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"

"Looks like we're on, sir, lay down the plan for me again please?" Just as a reminder, he silently added, since he was never really comfortable with pre-emptive strikes, as in his experience they often produced more trouble than just defence did.

Ryn
January 28th, 2011, 12:12 PM
"S'long as you are ma'am." Jen called softly back. "Daniel, you guys sound edgy anything up?"

((OOC Vala and Daniel will only slip away after the missiles have been tagged and the rest of SG1 are going to the ring platform;) ))


{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala felt stupid huddling in the brush and realized they probably did look a bit suspicious....so she thought for a moment and had to come up with something.....plausible, "Uh.....yeah we're ok....." she giggled and continued, "Well with all that water wading.....I.....uh.....had to go.....you know....and Daniel is standing watch." She shot a look over to Daniel and grinned while giving him an innocent shrug ...full well knowing he was probably mortified at the moment.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg
http://http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg
((sorry ... figured we were too quick with things :P))

Daniel groaned mentally and covered his face with a hand to hide his disgust at her sorry attempt at a lie. Surely, Vala, you can do better than that. But then again, there was this situation. He pulled her out of the bush while speaking.

"Uh, no, no, no, captain Hailey, everything's fine, yes, like she said, we um. Had to go. Yes. Both! Both had to go. To um... Yeah. You know." Way to go Daniel, did you really just say that? Man, what she must think of you now, blabbering idiot... *sarcasm at self*
He figured Jen was now definitely sure something was up, she was highly intelligent which was one of the reasons Sam liked her so much.

"Um... so what's next on our agenda?" Daniel asked, trying to look as innocent as possible, and as lost as possible, too. Hoping the smokescreen worked.

squirrely1
January 29th, 2011, 12:03 PM
((OOC: I decided from now on I'm going to do Karina and Squadron posts separate from Vala posts just to keep it all straight. :S ))




http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg[/IMG]

Will looked over his horizon at Starbreaker's flight's scores. She was right, even [I]'his' Granny could have done better with her twelve gauge. But not to dampen their enthusiasm too much he gave them a little leeway. "Seventy five percent is better than nothing Patterson, I only hope you were holding back." He chuckled to himself. "Quite decent shooting indeed O'Sullivan, and yes I know, your boys keep telling me."
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/bbsiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg
"Yes sir....we were holding back indeed" B.B. responded with apparent dread in his voice. His head perceptibly dropped as he fell back in formation with his squad. If he could pull his tail in between his legs he surely would do it.




"Goose, call the remainder of Hammond Wing into a vee line on your flight. Starbreaker, lass you will run top cover for Mason's flight over LA land, we'll take it from there." Organised, he liked things organised and this was no different really to his office. "We may or may not finish this exercise people when the call comes, so be prepared. Those of you who have run the gun range, form up in echelon behind Colonel Mason and Major Thracen. Lieutenant Dent, come on lad, the LA won't wait for us."

"Starbreaker, you still have that empty hip flask? I think we might be able to fill it sometime soon."

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/StarbreakersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

Starbreaker wrinkled her nose with a smug look...wishing he could see her expression as she retorted, "Copy that Admiral....I never leave home without it!" She snorted a little as she released her com. Then shouted orders at her team and even though she was a little disappointed in their gunner practice she decided to just let it go...after all shooting under fire at the enemy is what matters most.
"Alright.....Blue Lima....this is our time to really make a difference... let's fall into our comfy V line and fly atop Mason's wing." And that triggered a thought she grinned to herself as she flicked open her com, "Goose....looks like I"m on top this time! Imagine that!" she snickered loudly feeling as though she was getting her spirit back again.




[MG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg[/IMG]

Turning her head slowly Ange started to answer Karina when she heard over the broadcast "Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"

"I'll tell ya later K. Red Echo on me, JJ port rear. Oneshot, starboard forward if you don't mind Major, Tank usual slot bro, right where I can see you port near. Keep em tight. Ace One, this is your friendly Ghost, ready and willing Sir!"

"Oh what good money I would've paid to have seen that!" Karina added to the teasing....she had to giggle to herself as she just knew that Tank was probably turning all shades of red at the moment.


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg[/IMG]

"It'll be like taking candy from a baby Starbreaker. Foxtrot, rack em up, let's make the Hammond proud. Snakeskinners rule eh Thracen?"

"Yeah in your wildest dreams Legs... hell with Legs I'm gonna start calling you Giggles cuz you make me laugh. And yeah....Snakeskinners rule....you know it....and don't you forget it.... Giggles!" Karina let the smile quickly drain off her face as she lead her team to their position and got serious....cuz yeah the lack of LA presence was starting to get her nervous.


"See you on the other side Runner." Ange tipped her helmet in salute and lifted her 302 up and away from the wings ready for formation. This would be the day Earth took the fight to the hated Lucian Alliance, a pre-emptive strike yes, but one justified in her mind and heart.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/runnersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

Runner motioned back with a nod and thumbs up as he opened his link to her, "Copy that Spook....nice doing business with ya!"




<In Orbit>
Royce "The Tank" Sprills
At her comments Royce's stomah suddenly lurched painfully. He muttered under his breath semi hoping it would not drift over the coms. "If this mission takes any longer I am likely going to lost twenty pounds."

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/sgnssiggiekarina.jpg

"I'm sure you'll live big guy....as soon as we get back you'll have to have Ange make you her world famous omelet." Starbreaker murmured going back to the last time Ange made that for her...she was nursing a hangover...and the eggs seemed to have cured it in a hurry.



[IG]http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IMG]

Alpha wing reported all hits back to him, Connor felt proud. Of course his own shot had been a good hit as well though it could've been better, but then again this was only practise, and there was still the factor of the shakes he was still suffering from.

He did as ordered and now they were flying back into formation, perfectly aligned to their spot. Goose listened to the comms, but kept his own answers as brief as possible, still not really trusting self and still jittery and nervous after that whole disaster. He let the Admiral babble away to the crew, giving them both orders and 'well-done's', it was good to have someone like him there as morale officer. That was a job Goose simply couldn't handle right now, too many things to keep an eye on all at once.

Something in the comms chatter though did make him look up a little in surprise. It was Spook and she was talking directly to him apparently.
"Uh, what was that, Spook? I'm sorry, can you explain? Two years of what?" He sounded genuinely confused, as if it was the first time she had said something like this to him. And maybe this was about the first time the others could notice there was something wrong, Connor realised, and hoped to quickly cover it up with: "Uh, you don't have to double anything Spook, when it's all over just come over for a chat and we'll figure things out, 'kay?" Ha. Now that sounded a LOT better. He could almost fool himself with it. [I]Keep it goin', Goose, and maybe you'll fool 'Breaker with it. He hoped to God he had now, she'd kick his butt if she knew what was really going on.

More orders followed and he paid close attention.


"Copy, sir, Hammond Wing, you heard the man, let's get this done guys, you all know what to do, so go and do it," Connor heard himself say; and he hoped it sounded as confident as it had to his own ears. He watched the wings comply when another new voice came over the comms, one he had been dreading for a while, actually, it was both dreading and hoping for it. He felt excitement bubble up as the Major spoke. It was why they were out and about in the first place.



"Looks like we're on, sir, lay down the plan for me again please?" Just as a reminder, he silently added, since he was never really comfortable with pre-emptive strikes, as in his experience they often produced more trouble than just defence did.

"It will be a pleasure flying with you again sir...gee this takes me back" Karina responded sarcastically only to mask her excitement as she responded to Mason...not wanting to sound too eager even though she felt her heart would swell beyond the limits of her chest cavity.

squirrely1
January 29th, 2011, 12:35 PM
[MG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg[/IMG]
http://http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg
((sorry ... figured we were too quick with things :P))

Daniel groaned mentally and covered his face with a hand to hide his disgust at her sorry attempt at a lie. Surely, Vala, you can do better than that. But then again, there was this situation. He pulled her out of the bush while speaking.

"Uh, no, no, no, captain Hailey, everything's fine, yes, like she said, we um. Had to go. Yes. Both! Both had to go. To um... Yeah. You know." Way to go Daniel, did you really just say that? Man, what she must think of you now, blabbering idiot... *sarcasm at self*
He figured Jen was now definitely sure something was up, she was highly intelligent which was one of the reasons Sam liked her so much.

"Um... so what's next on our agenda?" Daniel asked, trying to look as innocent as possible, and as lost as possible, too. Hoping the smokescreen worked.

<On The Planet's Surface>

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/valasiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

Vala giggled at his apparent uncomfortable ramblings as it was obvious he felt embarrassed and put on the spot. She rustled around in the brush and actually took the opportunity to relieve herself. She could hear Daniel trying to smooth things over and getting the low down from Jen. Just as he was ready to turn around and look back toward Vala she whispered out to him, "Don't look Daniel!!" She scolded as she quickly finished zipping and buttoning up her uniform. Noticing a wince and a sigh coming from his general direction she added, "Well I had to make it look good....didn't I?" She emphatically pulled him around to face her as she jeered, "Now it's your turn!" giggling profusely she gave him a once over with her eyes allowing them to hover in all the special places as she provided her big toothy grin. "Oh..... relax I won't look.... but tell me....do you think she bought it....and what's the plan? How are we gonna give them the slip?" She probed him trying to come up with something...anything that would work.

Ryn
January 29th, 2011, 12:41 PM
http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg


"Alright.....Blue Lima....this is our time to really make a difference... let's fall into our comfy V line and fly atop Mason's wing." And that triggered a thought she grinned to herself as she flicked open her com, "Goose....looks like I"m on top this time! Imagine that!" she snickered loudly feeling as though she was getting her spirit back again.


Goose chuckled over the comms, now he did have a retort to that one. "Awwww, shucks, 'Breaker, deny me my favourite sight, eh, why don'tcha...." He of course meant her finely shaped behind. :rolleyes:

He watched the squads form into line, as always impressed by their skill. The formation was complete, and he hoped they did the old man proud.


"It will be a pleasure flying with you again sir...gee this takes me back" Karina responded sarcastically only to mask her excitement as she responded to Mason...not wanting to sound too eager even though she felt her heart would swell beyond the limits of her chest cavity.

Connor heard the stress in her voice, the excitement, probably at the same level as it was running through him.

"Well, we'll get to drink to that once we get home again, 'Breaker. If you keep it as fancy as last time, we will definitely get out of it in one piece."
The old Goose was back fully now, he was ready and awaiting the battle. Starbreaker had helped, even if she didn't really know, and on some level, Connor was glad for that.

clauz89
January 29th, 2011, 12:44 PM
{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*} - {Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*} - {1st Lt. Alyssa O'Sullivan *Fairie*}

"Ok guys, you've heard the man, let's go!" Danny ordered in his coms, and his team started to get in position in a perfect V line next to Starbreaker's one, with Dragon on top, Italian watching his back as always, Fairie on his four and Violin on the end.
"Still depressed for your lame 82%, uh, Italian?" Alyssa tried to cheer Tommy up, because she noticed he was unusually silent. she knew that shooting wasn't exactly his favourite hobby, but nevertheless he was a really amazing pilot, or he wouldn't have been selected for this program; besides, she'd seen his flying skills, and she found it impressive.
"Let the LA judge what you're made of..... assuming that someone would remain....!" she laughed.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/Fairiesig.jpg

mad_gater
January 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM
{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Hearing Starbreaker's comment about never leaving home without her hip flask, Firebucket said to her while chuckling: "Good thinking. Just make sure you pick a designated driver on the return trip. And Tank, don't worry. I'll have the galley cook up something really special for all the pilots when you guys get back, even better than Ange's famous omlette. Firebucket out."

clauz89
January 30th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Ange had one more message as she banked and turned in behind the others, a special message. "Hey Italian, next time you sing these words to me,
Il ricordo di un amore
viaggia nella testa
e non c’è una ragione
quando cerchiamo quel che resta. Can you chose a better place than the locker room." She wobbled her wings just to make sure he got the picture.


{Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*}

Tommaso was still silent. His score really below average demoralized him; even if he knew his best skills were others, he couldn't stop thinking he didn't deserve this place. He knew Fairie was right, but, considering she resulted one of the best, her words sounded like a reproach. "That girl will soon receive a promotion....except for Thank, who's even a few years older, she's the best rookie... And she's got a damn good aim!"
Spook's words awoke him from his depressed thoughts. He blushed a lot, embarassed, but also proud of his actions.
"Ehm... could we talk about that...tomorrow, bambolina?"

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpg

(OOC: literally means "Dolly", but it's used as "Baby")

puddlejumperOZ
January 30th, 2011, 03:50 PM
((OOC sorry I couldn't quote all your posts folks, I have only a very short time here today))


http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

"Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"


Will spun his head about, which almost resulted in him dislocating his neck. "Copy that Major Marks, signal the SGC we're running in with the first strike now. Stephen did you copy that?" Switching frequencies he called up Cam Mitchell on he on the secured channel. "Cam, as soon as you hear the rain, take it in. Mark those missiles for Sam and Caldwell first."

Taking his 302 into a top lead position Will banked across both wings. "Alright people button it up, combat coms only from here on in. Mason, hit em' hard on the first strike, intel reports are up to one hundred plus Gliders, as many as four Hat'aks and a dozen Al-Kesh. We need to at least keep those Gliders on the ground. Each flight as one 302 with cluster bombs, Connor yours is up first. As you run in, you wingmen will fly cover for you, Starbreaker keep them warm until your run. Dragon will be third then Legs. Daedalus, we'll be flying CAP until Hammond is done, we'll do the same, by that time the Hornets will have stirred, so be prepared for some heavy action. Ace One out."

((OOC, any technical questions please VM me))

Rudy Pena
January 30th, 2011, 04:12 PM
{Major Pena}


"Rodger , That's a hardcopy. The Executioner out" Pena radio's while taking his position as the Admiral's wingman. Then does a final check of the systems he can check by himself.

RogueRanger
January 30th, 2011, 09:27 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

"Copy that Ace One. Okay you heard the boss, zip it up guys." Ange was now focused on the job at hand. She rolled her 302 up and over to bring her craft into formation, right side on the Admirals aircraft. "Red Echo tighten it up, weapons free. Oneshot copy, you running slow fule Captain?" She laughed a little as she played a game of catch as catch can. "Nugget take point on port, Tank rear starboard." She formed an image of her flight in her mind, so glorious. "Captain, looks like you're on my shoulder again, starboard as usual." Ange would though break the rules as ever before and send one more off combat message. "Tommy se spezzerete il mio cuore mi assicurerò che la vostra vita sia assolutamente misera'"

**************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

"Zulu One Copy Sir." Elle replied, not much else to do now but cover Starbreakers ass. Not a place she enjoyed being but a job is a job. "Close up team, we're one short so we'ree on double pay and Major Thracen has agreed to pay." She pulled her flight into rear guard. A place she had perfected over years of covering other 302 units.

************
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Crouched in the stinking tunnel it was all Jen could do to stop from wretching she looked back at Vala and Daniel near the end, wishing all the while she was home in her soft bed. "We wait Doctor Jackson. The moment the 302's start we move I guess. Paint ball extreme." She found a light moment at last and it made her smile just a little.

Col.Foley
January 30th, 2011, 11:03 PM
((OOC: I decided from now on I'm going to do Karina and Squadron posts separate from Vala posts just to keep it all straight. :S ))



[/spoilers]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/bbsiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg[/IG]
"Yes sir....we were holding back indeed" B.B. responded with apparent dread in his voice. His head perceptibly dropped as he fell back in formation with his squad. If he could pull his tail in between his legs he surely would do it.



[/spoilers]

[IG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/StarbreakersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

Starbreaker wrinkled her nose with a smug look...wishing he could see her expression as she retorted, "Copy that Admiral....I never leave home without it!" She snorted a little as she released her com. Then shouted orders at her team and even though she was a little disappointed in their gunner practice she decided to just let it go...after all shooting under fire at the enemy is what matters most.
"Alright.....Blue Lima....this is our time to really make a difference... let's fall into our comfy V line and fly atop Mason's wing." And that triggered a thought she grinned to herself as she flicked open her com, "Goose....looks like I"m on top this time! Imagine that!" she snickered loudly feeling as though she was getting her spirit back again.

[/spoilers]

"Oh what good money I would've paid to have seen that!" Karina added to the teasing....she had to giggle to herself as she just knew that Tank was probably turning all shades of red at the moment.

[/spoilers]

"Yeah in your wildest dreams Legs... hell with Legs I'm gonna start calling you Giggles cuz you make me laugh. And yeah....Snakeskinners rule....you know it....and don't you forget it.... Giggles!" Karina let the smile quickly drain off her face as she lead her team to their position and got serious....cuz yeah the lack of LA presence was starting to get her nervous.

[/spoilers]

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/runnersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg[/IMG]

Runner motioned back with a nod and thumbs up as he opened his link to her, "Copy that Spook....nice doing business with ya!"

[/SPOILERS]
[IM]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/sgnssiggiekarina.jpg[/IMG]

"I'm sure you'll live big guy....as soon as we get back you'll have to have Ange make you her world famous omelet." Starbreaker murmured going back to the last time Ange made that for her...she was nursing a hangover...and the eggs seemed to have cured it in a hurry.


[/spoilers]

"It will be a pleasure flying with you again sir...gee this takes me back" Karina responded sarcastically only to mask her excitement as she responded to Mason...not wanting to sound too eager even though she felt her heart would swell beyond the limits of her chest cavity.<In Orbit
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/tanksiggyFILEminimizer.jpg
Tank smiled under his mask and was about to respond when Ange's message cut him off.

((OOC sorry I couldn't quote all your posts folks, I have only a very short time here today))


http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

"Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"


Will spun his head about, which almost resulted in him dislocating his neck. "Copy that Major Marks, signal the SGC we're running in with the first strike now. Stephen did you copy that?" Switching frequencies he called up Cam Mitchell on he on the secured channel. "Cam, as soon as you hear the rain, take it in. Mark those missiles for Sam and Caldwell first."

Taking his 302 into a top lead position Will banked across both wings. "Alright people button it up, combat coms only from here on in. Mason, hit em' hard on the first strike, intel reports are up to one hundred plus Gliders, as many as four Hat'aks and a dozen Al-Kesh. We need to at least keep those Gliders on the ground. Each flight as one 302 with cluster bombs, Connor yours is up first. As you run in, you wingmen will fly cover for you, Starbreaker keep them warm until your run. Dragon will be third then Legs. Daedalus, we'll be flying CAP until Hammond is done, we'll do the same, by that time the Hornets will have stirred, so be prepared for some heavy action. Ace One out."

((OOC, any technical questions please VM me))
<Planet Surface>
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/camsiggyFILEminimizer.jpg
Cam winced at the noise. After so much sneaking around and so much whispering and stuff the Admiral's voice split the nights air like a gun shot. He looked around panicked hoping that they were not discovered by anyone who might have been in the area and instinctively reached for the radio turn down button, far too late he realized as he cranked the button and turned it down.
"Uhhhh...roger that sir. We are standing by here waiting for the go signal. Tell the people up there good hunting and God Speed."

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

"Copy that Ace One. Okay you heard the boss, zip it up guys." Ange was now focused on the job at hand. She rolled her 302 up and over to bring her craft into formation, right side on the Admirals aircraft. "Red Echo tighten it up, weapons free. Oneshot copy, you running slow fule Captain?" She laughed a little as she played a game of catch as catch can. "Nugget take point on port, Tank rear starboard." She formed an image of her flight in her mind, so glorious. "Captain, looks like you're on my shoulder again, starboard as usual." Ange would though break the rules as ever before and send one more off combat message. "Tommy se rompete il mio cuore io si assicurerà che la vostra vita sia assolutamente misera'"

**************

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg[/IMG]

"Blue Foxtrot Copy Sir." Elle replied, not much else to do now but cover Starbreakers ass. Not a place she enjoyed being but a job is a job. "Close up team, we're one short so we'ree on double pay and Major Thracen has agreed to pay." She pulled her flight into rear guard. A place she had perfected over years of covering other 302 units.

************
[IM]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

Crouched in the stinking tunnel it was all Jen could do to stop from wretching she looked back at Vala and Daniel near the end, wishing all the while she was home in her soft bed. "We wait Doctor Jackson. The moment the 302's start we move I guess. Paint ball extreme." She found a light moment at last and it made her smile just a little.
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/tanksiggyFILEminimizer.jpg
Tank heard the message and chastised himself for getting a bit too mouthy and got himself down into the combat mode and got back to the mission at hand. he nodded to himself and adjusted his course to come off of Ange's wing and really wanted to come into his own and get to buisness. Now that action was at hand he was emerging into the cold hard calculation of the mission that was at hand.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/camsiggyFILEminimizer.jpg

Cam nodded to the young Captain. "Don't get cocky."

Ryn
January 31st, 2011, 09:20 AM
((OOC: me going in first? No pressure eh.... :mckay: :lol: And also assuming the LA has everything on the ground and not in the air? If not, correct me :P))


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

He didn't really know why he was so surprised at all the fire-power at the Lucian Alliance's disposal but he was. They must've hoarded pretty much everything the Goa'uld left behind... Connor winced at the size of their fleet. What did the Earthlings have against that? A couple dozen 302's and two battle-cruisers. But they also had the human spirit, and the element of surprise. He vowed to make good use of both.

"Copy, sir, they won't know what hit them." Connor replied grimly to Ace One, and started giving orders to his squad.

Before long, Alpha wing was headed to the planet, dropping their cluster bombs in strategic places. As always there was one 302 (mostly Connor's) that did all the work and the others covered him. The LA did wake up too though and their ground stations began to return fire, Connor did manage to get one of those out too, using his rail guns and a fly by run.

After that close call (it took some fancy shooting and flying from the others to protect him), Connor ordered the squad to pull back, to allow the rest of their fleet to make some 'missile rain'.

"Starbreaker, your turn, we'll play cover! Have some fun down there but beware they're returning fire."

Ryn
January 31st, 2011, 09:32 AM
<On The Planet's Surface>

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/valasiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

Vala giggled at his apparent uncomfortable ramblings as it was obvious he felt embarrassed and put on the spot. She rustled around in the brush and actually took the opportunity to relieve herself. She could hear Daniel trying to smooth things over and getting the low down from Jen. Just as he was ready to turn around and look back toward Vala she whispered out to him, "Don't look Daniel!!" She scolded as she quickly finished zipping and buttoning up her uniform. Noticing a wince and a sigh coming from his general direction she added, "Well I had to make it look good....didn't I?" She emphatically pulled him around to face her as she jeered, "Now it's your turn!" giggling profusely she gave him a once over with her eyes allowing them to hover in all the special places as she provided her big toothy grin. "Oh..... relax I won't look.... but tell me....do you think she bought it....and what's the plan? How are we gonna give them the slip?" She probed him trying to come up with something...anything that would work.


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg

Crouched in the stinking tunnel it was all Jen could do to stop from wretching she looked back at Vala and Daniel near the end, wishing all the while she was home in her soft bed. "We wait Doctor Jackson. The moment the 302's start we move I guess. Paint ball extreme." She found a light moment at last and it made her smile just a little.


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel's eyes widened a little at the way she compared the whole mission to paint ball. He winced and swallowed, the 302's were going to make one helluva mess out there and it was up to him and Vala to find their way around. He sure hoped it was going to work. "Ugh, yeah, okay, wait it is...."

Then Mitchell got the call apparently and Daniel looked up at the sky instinctively. He saw nothing at first (definitely not with those horrible goggles!), so looked back at Vala.

He whispered hurriedly in reply. "I have NO idea but in a few minutes, all hell's gonna break loose and we gotta make a run for it then, we'll be lost in the mess as it is..." He watched the others disappear into the tunnel, and he held back until Vala finished her... business.

RogueRanger
January 31st, 2011, 12:54 PM
<Lucian Controlled Air base>

As the first of the cluster bombs began dropping amongst their parked Gliders and several Al-Kesh, men and woman broke out of their sleep, guards ran around shouting orders and if the Tauri could hear, some of those orders were in Korean. As many as thirty or more gliders survived the first impact, many were destroyed by the Tauri's weapons, pilot's raced for their craft and as they had the advantge of vertical take-off, little time was lost in taking the battle back to the Alliance's enemy. In moments as the Gliders and three surviving Al-Kesh began lifting off and cleared the confines of the deep valley, a dreadful barrage of point defence weapons, not unlike those found on Earth. Heavy calibre anti-aircraft guns and short range missiles. A cheer rang out around the crews as the first hits were scored.

**********************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg

Legs was busily running rear guard and watched as the first strike held good. Mason's unit had a good dispersal accounting for a lot of damaged LA aircraft and even one Al-Kesh accounted for. Then the horror began. A-A fire and laser guided missiles. She shuddered as her 302 rocked forward from a tremendous explosion behind her, she heard no coms and looked quickly over her shoulder and saw twin bright clouds of debris where her wingmen should have been. "Nooooooo!" She screamed, but it was life and death now, she would mourn them later. "Breaker....Karina get your fat ass out of there two bandits on your six." She yelled as she let both of her AIM-120's at independant targets. Dropping one in a ball of flame and severly damaging another. There was little else she could do, but to jink and turn her way through the melee.

**********
{Random LA Glider Pilot} NPC

"There Marel, that one, easy bait" The gliders number two yelled as he witnessed two of his comrades shot down so easily. They were in an excellent firing position as they swept up below one of the Tauri fighters. It displayed the image of a woman draped across the nose with stockinged legs.

Marel sighted the aircraft in the Goa'uld version of the HUD, it was if the target was begging to be hit. "Die Tauri swine." He spat as he depressed the trigger for his twin staff canons.

***********

Elle was in the midst of another turn and lining up on one more Glider when she felt the impact, her indicators rang alarms and she wailed in despair as first her main engines shut down and another warning for system shut down sent a rush of fear into her. "Mayday, mayday, Zulu one taken out see you guys wherever..." She managed one final transmission as she pulled the ejection handle. The protected module seperated from the 302, a booster propelled it far from the battle and finally around two thousand feet from solid ground, parachutes flared. Her module had survived, five hundred kilometres from the engagement in a ravine, a very dark ravine. She unfastened her harness and popped the canopy and looked over the side. Her safety capsule was perched on a ledge, with an unseen drop below her and no way out. "Fine, bloody fine. Now what in the hell do I do." She swore.

((OOC many thanks to my brother Ben for helping to write this)):)

squirrely1
January 31st, 2011, 06:12 PM
http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IMG]




Goose chuckled over the comms, now he did have a retort to that one. "Awwww, shucks, 'Breaker, deny me my favourite sight, eh, why don'tcha...." He of course meant her finely shaped behind. :rolleyes:

He watched the squads form into line, as always impressed by their skill. The formation was complete, and he hoped they did the old man proud.



Connor heard the stress in her voice, the excitement, probably at the same level as it was running through him.

"Well, we'll get to drink to that once we get home again, 'Breaker. If you keep it as fancy as last time, we will definitely get out of it in one piece."
The old Goose was back fully now, he was ready and awaiting the battle. Starbreaker had helped, even if she didn't really know, and on some level, Connor was glad for that.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/StarbreakersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

"Give me a break Goose...you never were one to play at someone's six o'clock....and yeah ....fancy is what we do!! Getting out in one piece is the ONLY option here!" Karina smiled but got serious as a wave of fear struck her which snapped her into combat mode. She shook her head and squinted out through her canopy as she lined up herself with Connor's flight...making sure she and her team were covering them.

"Let's keep it tight boys....keep your peepers peeled for bogeys.... I don't want any surprises... let's be all over 'em" She reminded her wings over the com.




{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

Hearing Starbreaker's comment about never leaving home without her hip flask, Firebucket said to her while chuckling: "Good thinking. Just make sure you pick a designated driver on the return trip. And Tank, don't worry. I'll have the galley cook up something really special for all the pilots when you guys get back, even better than Ange's famous omlette. Firebucket out."

"Don't give it another thought Reverend... I never drink and drive!!" She smirked in her mask as she flipped a few more switches instinctively as she positioned herself and her crew just above and to the right of Connor's wing.


((OOC sorry I couldn't quote all your posts folks, I have only a very short time here today))


[IG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/puddlejumperOZ/Aftermath/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg[/IMG]

[I]"Admiral sir, you're are good to go sir! Good hunting!"


Will spun his head about, which almost resulted in him dislocating his neck. "Copy that Major Marks, signal the SGC we're running in with the first strike now. Stephen did you copy that?" Switching frequencies he called up Cam Mitchell on he on the secured channel. "Cam, as soon as you hear the rain, take it in. Mark those missiles for Sam and Caldwell first."

Taking his 302 into a top lead position Will banked across both wings. "Alright people button it up, combat coms only from here on in. Mason, hit em' hard on the first strike, intel reports are up to one hundred plus Gliders, as many as four Hat'aks and a dozen Al-Kesh. We need to at least keep those Gliders on the ground. Each flight as one 302 with cluster bombs, Connor yours is up first. As you run in, you wingmen will fly cover for you, Starbreaker keep them warm until your run. Dragon will be third then Legs. Daedalus, we'll be flying CAP until Hammond is done, we'll do the same, by that time the Hornets will have stirred, so be prepared for some heavy action. Ace One out."

((OOC, any technical questions please VM me))

"Copy that Ace One... We're ready to shake n bake" With that she followed Connor in and stayed right with him synchronizing to his flying as did her wings in return. It was all like a delicate ballet and she was quite impressed as she watched Mason go in and make the first strike.


[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg[/IMG]

"Copy that Ace One. Okay you heard the boss, zip it up guys." Ange was now focused on the job at hand. She rolled her 302 up and over to bring her craft into formation, right side on the Admirals aircraft. "Red Echo tighten it up, weapons free. Oneshot copy, you running slow fule Captain?" She laughed a little as she played a game of catch as catch can. "Nugget take point on port, Tank rear starboard." She formed an image of her flight in her mind, so glorious. "Captain, looks like you're on my shoulder again, starboard as usual." Ange would though break the rules as ever before and send one more off combat message. "Tommy se spezzerete il mio cuore mi assicurerò che la vostra vita sia assolutamente misera'"

**************

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg[/IMG]

"Blue Foxtrot Copy Sir." Elle replied, not much else to do now but cover Starbreakers ass. Not a place she enjoyed being but a job is a job. "Close up team, we're one short so we'ree on double pay and Major Thracen has agreed to pay." She pulled her flight into rear guard. A place she had perfected over years of covering other 302 units.

************


"Uh yeah .....guess again Giggles.... I heard the drinks were on you.... I know we'll get Tank to buy 'em" she just had to giggle one last time before all hell broke loose cuz she could see it coming and it wasn't pretty.

squirrely1
January 31st, 2011, 06:13 PM
((OOC: me going in first? No pressure eh.... :mckay: :lol: And also assuming the LA has everything on the ground and not in the air? If not, correct me :P))


http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg[/IG]

He didn't really know why he was so surprised at all the fire-power at the Lucian Alliance's disposal but he was. [I]They must've hoarded pretty much everything the Goa'uld left behind... Connor winced at the size of their fleet. What did the Earthlings have against that? A couple dozen 302's and two battle-cruisers. But they also had the human spirit, and the element of surprise. He vowed to make good use of both.

"Copy, sir, they won't know what hit them." Connor replied grimly to Ace One, and started giving orders to his squad.

Before long, Alpha wing was headed to the planet, dropping their cluster bombs in strategic places. As always there was one 302 (mostly Connor's) that did all the work and the others covered him. The LA did wake up too though and their ground stations began to return fire, Connor did manage to get one of those out too, using his rail guns and a fly by run.

After that close call (it took some fancy shooting and flying from the others to protect him), Connor ordered the squad to pull back, to allow the rest of their fleet to make some 'missile rain'.

"Starbreaker, your turn, we'll play cover! Have some fun down there but beware they're returning fire."
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/StarbreakersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg


"WOOOO HOOOO way to warm 'em up for me Goose... " Karina moved her stick like it was second nature to her ...weaving and scissoring....crossing with her wings strategically as they together performed another strategic strafing run hitting several hangared gliders preventing them from taking off. "WHOOOOOO HELL YEAH.....Splash down baby.....that's what I"m talking about!!" she celebrated over the coms as she saw flashes from her peripheral vision. "Dragon...they are hot to trot and they are all yours now.....so you are good to go!" Karina signaled to Dragon's flight.


<Lucian Controlled Air base>

As the first of the cluster bombs began dropping amongst their parked Gliders and several Al-Kesh, men and woman broke out of their sleep, guards ran around shouting orders and if the Tauri could hear, some of those orders were in Korean. As many as thirty or more gliders survived the first impact, many were destroyed by the Tauri's weapons, pilot's raced for their craft and as they had the advantge of vertical take-off, little time was lost in taking the battle back to the Alliance's enemy. In moments as the Gliders and three surviving Al-Kesh began lifting off and cleared the confines of the deep valley, a dreadful barrage of point defence weapons, not unlike those found on Earth. Heavy calibre anti-aircraft guns and short range missiles. A cheer rang out around the crews as the first hits were scored.

**********************

[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg[/IG]

Legs was busily running rear guard and watched as the first strike held good. Mason's unit had a good dispersal accounting for a lot of damaged LA aircraft and even one Al-Kesh accounted for. Then the horror began. A-A fire and laser guided missiles. She shuddered as her 302 rocked forward from a tremendous explosion behind her, she heard no coms and looked quickly over her shoulder and saw twin bright clouds of debris where her wingmen should have been. "Nooooooo!" She screamed, but it was life and death now, she would mourn them later. "Breaker....Karina get your fat ass out of there two bandits on your six." She yelled as she let both of her AIM-120's at independant targets. Dropping one in a ball of flame and severly damaging another. There was little else she could do, but to jink and turn her way through the melee.

"HOLY FRAK.... " Karina returned as she craned her neck around to see the two bogeys on her tail...she careened and jinked around trying to lose them with all she had to try and shake them.... "Son of a....." She stopped herself just as she noticed two flashes from Elle's craft who had successfully shot them down....and her heart jumped into her throat as she thought to herself she'd indeed have to buy that round of drinks now. "BEAUTIFUL LEGS!!" she snickered as she realized that didn't sound at all the way she meant it.

**********

{Random LA Glider Pilot} NPC

"There Marel, that one, easy bait" The gliders number two yelled as he witnessed two of his comrades shot down so easily. They were in an excellent firing position as they swept up below one of the Tauri fighters. It displayed the image of a woman draped across the nose with stockinged legs.

Marel sighted the aircraft in the Goa'uld version of the HUD, it was if the target was begging to be hit. "Die Tauri swine." He spat as he depressed the trigger for his twin staff canons.

***********

Elle was in the midst of another turn and lining up on one more Glider when she felt the impact, her indicators rang alarms and she wailed in despair as first her main engines shut down and another warning for system shut down sent a rush of fear into her. "Mayday, mayday, Zulu one taken out see you guys wherever..." She managed one final transmission as she pulled the ejection handle. The protected module seperated from the 302, a booster propelled it far from the battle and finally around two thousand feet from solid ground, parachutes flared. Her module had survived, five hundred kilometres from the engagement in a ravine, a very dark ravine. She unfastened her harness and popped the canopy and looked over the side. Her safety capsule was perched on a ledge, with an unseen drop below her and no way out. "Fine, bloody fine. Now what in the hell do I do." She swore.

((OOC many thanks to my brother Ben for helping to write this)):)

As Karina circled back falling back into formation with her team she flicked her com, "Fancy flying there gentlemen...once again it's been a pleasure."

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/runnersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/hammersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/bbsiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

at that moment the team responded in a chaotic chatter with some semblance of "copy that and hell yeah..."

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/sgnssiggiekarina.jpg

Karina had to giggle as she felt so proud at that moment to be in the company of such fine soldiers and pilots.

Suddenly she could see that McFearson was hit and spied the dreaded stream of black smoke and fire coming from her craft.... she swallowed hard while she witnessed helplessly the crippling bird fall toward the planet. Then she heard the message no fellow pilot ever wants to hear....

"Mayday, mayday, Zulu one taken out see you guys wherever..."

Karina hit her com hoping she'd at least get a message through before Elle had to eject...."God speed Giggles.... hang tight....we'll come for you!" she bit down on her lip hard as she lurched her hand forward punching at the console furiously... "FRAK!!!!!" she choked back her fear and any tears she wanted to shed but had to keep hope alive in her heart that they would be able to successfully extract her.

((OOC: OMG I have reached an all time ridiculous high....my post was too long so I had to break it up into two posts.....someone break my fingers quick!!! :eek: )) :P

mad_gater
January 31st, 2011, 06:31 PM
{1st Lt. William Hudson}

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

After a few minutes Hudson was back in the thick of things. Seeing a couple bogeys coming up on the Admiral's rear Bill shot them both down. "TAKE THAT YOU SOB'S!!!!!" shouted Bill on open comms. "Hey Admiral, I'm back, loaded for bear, and mad as hell! I heard what they did to Legs! Those *******s are mine!"

squirrely1
January 31st, 2011, 06:45 PM
[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

Crouched in the stinking tunnel it was all Jen could do to stop from wretching she looked back at Vala and Daniel near the end, wishing all the while she was home in her soft bed. "We wait Doctor Jackson. The moment the 302's start we move I guess. Paint ball extreme." She found a light moment at last and it made her smile just a little.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/valasiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

Vala snickered.... "Ooooo I like paintball.....isn't that were Sam and Hailey and I kicked yours and Cam's asses?" She stifled a loud chuckle as she could see Daniel was not one bit enthused with her teasing.



[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg[/IMG]

Daniel's eyes widened a little at the way she compared the whole mission to paint ball. He winced and swallowed, the 302's were going to make one helluva mess out there and it was up to him and Vala to find their way around. He sure hoped it was going to work. "Ugh, yeah, okay, wait it is...."

Then Mitchell got the call apparently and Daniel looked up at the sky instinctively. He saw nothing at first (definitely not with those horrible goggles!), so looked back at Vala.

He whispered hurriedly in reply. "I have NO idea but in a few minutes, all hell's gonna break loose and we gotta make a run for it then, we'll be lost in the mess as it is..." He watched the others disappear into the tunnel, and he held back until Vala finished her... business.

Vala breathed in and sighed out loudly as she gave Daniel a worried look..."OK ...Ok... I get it....we're probably in way over our head.....oh why oh why didn't we tell Teal'c" She resounded with a seemingly depressed tone.

RogueRanger
January 31st, 2011, 08:52 PM
((OOC NPCing for Dad, he probably won't be online again until Friday. I'm using my own notes so if it's crappy pleze tell me)) :eek:

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

William was shocked by the speed the Lucian had moved in retaliation. He'd never seen the like before in all his years of combat. He virtually yelled at the top of his lungs over the radios on all channels. "All flights, break formation. Two by two's wingmen covering leaders, independant targetting..DO NOT LET these b*stards get on top of us!!!"

His own flight was in jeopardy as well, he couldn't even see if Major Pena wa son his six, he just hoped to God he was. "Pena, still there?" He called urgently as a glider blast just clipped his outside port wing. "Hudson form up on me, you are my number three now."

Just on the horizon the three remianing Al-Kesh joined in, sending long streams of cannon fire into the two wings. Another two Tauri craft went down in blazing fireballs, Will would count the cost later. "Starbreaker, Spook. Each of you take one of your wingmen and deal with those monsters." He bellowed as he himself took down another Glider and narrowly missed a second.
*************************


*Ryn*

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

"I have NO idea but in a few minutes, all hell's gonna break loose and we gotta make a run for it then, we'll be lost in the mess as it is..."

Jennifer clamed her hands over her ears as the first cluster bombs exploded. Bright orange flashes from twenty kilometres away at the LA air base lit up the hiding hole like daylight, the noise was so bad within the outlet it made her stomach turn. She had to shout above the din. "I'd say Satan just opened his gates Doctor Jackson." She leaned into Teal'c and called over his shoulder. "Colonel Mitchell, Colonel Reynolds can we move now....please." She lowered herslf down. "Teal'c I'm staying right behind you if that's ok with you?"


**************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg

"Copy that sir, Red Echo One confirmed. Tank you're on me, Nugget you're on Oneshot's wing. Captain I expect you to stay in one piece please."

Through his O2 mask John acknowledged his leaders call with calm professionalism. "Copy leader. Captain Chen, Echo four on your six sir."

Ange rattled out commands as she lead Sprills away to join with Starbreaker. "K' team time again, choose your partner girl!" She called excitedly and fired off a round of her rail gun, dropping her load of cluster bombs for good measure. Her intended target with the gun turned away from another 302 only to fall into Spook's fuselade. "Splash one."

".....damned lucky is all" She reminded herself.



((OOC Ok everyone FYI. It is incredibly hard to shoot down an aircraft in combat, this is not a turkey shoot so please don't make it look too easy. Also sacrifices have to be made. Another two are down so someone has to volunteer their NPC's or we'll choose them randomly))

Rudy Pena
February 1st, 2011, 02:58 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

William was shocked by the speed the Lucian had moved in retaliation. He'd never seen the like before in all his years of combat. He virtually yelled at the top of his lungs over the radios on all channels. "All flights, break formation. Two by two's wingmen covering leaders, independant targetting..DO NOT LET these b*stards get on top of us!!!"

His own flight was in jeopardy as well, he couldn't even see if Major Pena wa son his six, he just hoped to God he was. "Pena, still there?" He called urgently as a glider blast just clipped his outside port wing. "Hudson form up on me, you are my number three now."

{Major Pena}

"Yeah Im still here, your bird ok?" Pena replied as soon as the admiral got done talking to Hudson. "Hudson, you do nothing but protect him. Got It? Or else I will personally kill you, Hes a great man I have served with and known for many years now."

Ryn
February 1st, 2011, 03:57 AM
http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

and Alpha Wing


And there goes Madeline, Frank thought, watching her go on a kamikaze run against the gliders. His heart jumped up to his throat as they shot her to pieces. Not a chance, she'd not had a chance and yet she'd done it anyway... He could hear Piers' and Connor's yells over the comms at how reckless it all was and that she shouldn't.... He tuned it out, focusing on his own job. Which was to take out as many gliders as possible. These guys were *skilled*, Frank thought as he narrowly escaped a close call.
His rail guns and missiles worked overtime and he could tell Connor's did, too. They now flew side by side, with Piers covering their six as much as possible.

There were more losses, this time from other wings and each time, Connor's stomach turned in a knot, watching the telltale flames as the 302 blew up. He retaliated each time viciously, trying to take out more gliders and at the very least disable them so they were sitting ducks for the rest of the 302 wings to take out.

Then the call to take out the Al'Kesh came, and Frank hit the comms even though said call was not directed at him.

"Permission to join them, Alpha leader?" He so wanted his own piece of those huge bombers that were beginning to decimate their wings.

"Negative, Alpha two, focus on the gliders!"

Frank gritted teeth and continued to fly, dodge, and fire at will, as did the rest of his wing. They were doing a good job, but the gliders were simply overwhelming in number.

And then he yelled in surprise and grief, yelled until he could yell no more, as Piers got blown into the sky like a huge fireball. Half of their wing gone. It was only up to them now, him and Connor, and they did what they could to cover the others whilst trying to cause a dent in the enemy's flight.

clauz89
February 1st, 2011, 06:19 AM
Blue Foxtrot wing.

Two bombing raids done, now it was Dragon's turn, but the situation became more complicated as seconds passed: lots of 302s blown up all of a sudden, Legs down, zulu and alpha decimated, and it was only the beginning.
"How the h3ll can they answer so quickly??!!" were Danny's scared thoughts; he would have preferred to stay and fight with the others, but there were still a few targets on the ground, mostly cargos, and it was Tommy's duty to keep them there.
"Good job 'Breaker! Blue Foxtrot, let's go!
Foxtrot 3 & 4, cover Foxtrot 2!"
"Yes sir!", "Copy that!"

They were in, and those cargo weren't too difficult even for Italian
"One down, three badly damaged!"
Then, they heard the new orders: split up. Trying to split in two balanced groups, Dragon yelled, worried for the deaths he kept on seeing around them: "Fairie, with Italian, Violin with me!"
Finally he radioed the Admiral: "Bombing done sir!"

clauz89
February 1st, 2011, 06:50 AM
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/violin.jpg

"Foxtrot 4 on your six, sir!"
"Good, engage with the last Al'kesh: Spook and Starbreaker need help!"
Dragon's wing wasn't called for that task, but those three monsters were too much of a strenght for their enemy, and they had to be stopped with any means, even by disobeing, or the gliders would have gained an overwhelming advantage, and Danny wasn't willing to take that risk. He preferred to be blamed and probably courtmartialed than letting his friends to die that way.
They kept on flying, and dodging, and trying to hit that with whatever they got, but that thing didn't even let them close enough to cause serious damages. The Al'kesh had a really superior fire power, and a even a fraction of a second of distraction was enough to be hit.

Then, a sudden and a completely out of the contest thought flashed in Violin's mind:
"One of grand-granduncle James's equation is wrong!"
Danny saw his wingman disappear in a firebolt, and he yelled with all the air and the regret he had: "VIOLIN!!!"

mad_gater
February 1st, 2011, 06:59 AM
{1st Lt. Bill Hudson}

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

"Copy that, Admiral," said Bill, forming up on the Admiral's wing and counting his blessings that the 2 pilots he just shot down we're of lesser skill than their compatriots. You got lucky, Bill, very lucky, he thought to himself.

To Pena he said: "No worries Major, I got the Admiral's back. I will protect him with my life if need be."

That said he signed off comms and went into the fray with everything he had to do his duty of protecting the Admiral and thinking that they needed a miracle to keep this mission from becoming completely FUBARed.

squirrely1
February 1st, 2011, 07:37 AM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/sgnssiggiekarina.jpg http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/bbsiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/hammersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/runnersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

"Ok you heard the man....let's break off it's two by two.... B.B. You're with me.... Runner take your lead...Hammer cover him!" Karina flicked the coms as she whirled her head around tracking the enemy birds that seemed to circle like buzzards. She fired as she wavered through the muck hearing debris deflecting off her ship she barreled down and got a shot in one of 'em every chance she could. Between the fire blasts and raining debris visibility was becoming a problem and it was at this moment she was thankful she had trained well at night using only her instrumentation as her guide.

"Copy that Breaker....but I don't like it!!" Runner protested "B.B. you make sure she never leaves your sites...and you better cover her ass or the LA won't be the only ones you'll have to deal with." Jeremy threatened as he split off from Karina forming up with Hammer at his side.

"I got her.... I got her.....back off brother....geeze you'd think I just graduated basic flight the way you're acting!" B.B. quipped as he weaved and scissored laying out cover fire for Karina.

"Shut up and work your stick!" Runner shouted as he circled back to check on her one last time before he relinquished his position.


"Relax Runner.... I would've thought by now my fat ass was just getting in your way" She chirped as she laid on her fire button delivering short burst with her rail gun managing to damage a few more gliders in the process. "Dodge that...you frakkers!!"

"Yeah well don't get smug.... it's just about every man to himself here in a minute" Jeremy jinked around and blasted a few rounds sending a glider hurling toward another and watching them explode into a fireball taking one another out. "OH HELL YEAH..... Now if I could just do that about 20 more times we'd be set!" Runner wailed over the coms.

"Ohhhh good one....but let's not get cocky....cuz this rain is comin in mighty hot!" She rang out....leading the way toward a lone Al'Kesh. "Now let's do as we were told and take this bad boy out!" She leaned over on her stick and barrel roll dived as she zig zagged her way toward the target. "Runner we've gotta take out the shields so let's bombard it with missile fire..... on my mark we'll let 'em rip....then B.B. and Hammer....you follow up with your own missile strike.....maybe we can take this big ******* out!"

"Or at least soften it up for someone else!" B.B. responded as he careened after Breaker weaving a path toward the clunky ship seemingly hovering in space.

"Yeah and watch out for those frakkin staff cannons." Just as Jeremy said that a blast nearly clipped him as he warbled his craft trying to keep it in the air. "Frak that was close!" He quipped breathlessly.

Karina broke around taking her signature unpredictable flight path as she armed her missile and locked on the target...."OK Jer...you ready? Let's ram this brute and show 'em who's boss!" All she could hear was the sweet sound of her automatic weapons lock singing the familiar tune she loved to hear....as she depressed her red fire button one missile detached and began hurdling towards the mighty Al'Kesh bomber.

Like a well rehearsed performance Jeremy mirrored her actions and together their missles landed squarely on the bomber....jolting them and giving them if anything a powerful wake up call. "Oh that was Swaahweet!" Jeremy chimed in as he noticed B.B. and Hammer following up and going in.

"Now let's wipe 'em up boys..." Karina ordered as her and Jeremy circled back laying down cover fire to allow the men to get a good lock.

"I'm locked and ready!" Hammer delivered as Karina could see his missile heading straight for the ship.

Then seemingly out of no where a Glider locked on her tail she could feel that she was in his sights.


{Random LA Glider Pilot} - NPC

The pilot seemingly had Breaker in his sights with the intention of blasting her away with his staff cannon... "헬로 내 원수 오늘 죽는다!" he wailed in Korean as a pulse emerged from his craft.

"KARINA!!!" Jeremy yelled as he could see what was unfolding before him. He tried to jink around to intercept the blast but he was just too far out.

Suddenly B.B. did what these birds were named for...he intercepted the pulse fire as he flew directly into the path of the burst. "Tell my family... I'm doing this for...th..." his transmission was cut short as his bird erupted in flames and seemingly disintegrated before their eyes.... sending a powdery mist of debris, flames and explosion toward the enemy fighter....taking the Korean LA pilot out in the process.

"OH FRAK ME!!" Karina wailed over the coms at the sight....pounding on her console in frustration and grief. "B.B. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She fought back the tears and choked down the huge lump in her throat.

"OH MY GOD..... " Jeremy thundered out. "Let's get these *******s... now we've gotta do it for Mark."

Amidst all the confusion Hammer managed to deliver his missile to the side of the Al'Kesh bomber hopefully taking out the shields. "Splash down you ugly slug!"

Karina radio'd to Connor.... "Goose.... we've warmed up the big bad Al'Kesh can you go in and finish the job?" She inquired as she broke left managing to shake several Gliders realizing she was truly on her own now.

Ryn
February 1st, 2011, 08:41 AM
http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg


Karina radio'd to Connor.... "Goose.... we've warmed up the big bad Al'Kesh can you go in and finish the job?" She inquired as she broke left managing to shake several Gliders realizing she was truly on her own now.

Connor had seen B.B. go down as well and it had truly eaten at him, the way they kept losing birds. Some really good pilots had gone down now. They needed a break, a really good one... And he wished he could help her but the LA had him and Frank surrounded and there was just no breaking through. It took some fancy flying ballet just to stay alive, but thankfully both Connor and Frank were really good at that, and Connor hoped he'd see a little hole soon.

"Uhhhh, negative, 'Breaker, kinda up to my ears here now! Signal Red Echo, Foxtrot or Zulu, they available?! Raaaaaagh..." That last was a scream as the LA got a *little* too close for comfort...again.

Ryn
February 1st, 2011, 08:54 AM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/valasiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

Vala snickered.... "Ooooo I like paintball.....isn't that were Sam and Hailey and I kicked yours and Cam's asses?" She stifled a loud chuckle as she could see Daniel was not one bit enthused with her teasing.

Vala breathed in and sighed out loudly as she gave Daniel a worried look..."OK ...Ok... I get it....we're probably in way over our head.....oh why oh why didn't we tell Teal'c" She resounded with a seemingly depressed tone.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Teasing? Teasing, at a time like this... when nerves were rattling inside his stomach and brain.... Daniel shook his head at her, maybe that was how she dealt with it all. A defence mechanism. He wished he had such a thing too.

His musings were interrupted by the cluster bombs, and he too covered his head and ears, but it didn't really help against all the noise.

"Sorry to be so negative," He told Vala just as Hailey disappeared into the tunnel, calling for Mitchell and Reynolds. Wishing dearly he had *them* on his side as well, he pulled at Vala's still sticky sleeve.

"Come on. They won't notice until too late. Let's go! We can DO this!" And without further ado, he ran back the way they'd come, praying not a single bomb would hit them and that their Tel'tak was still there, not mistakenly hit by the 302 assault.

squirrely1
February 1st, 2011, 09:29 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Teasing? Teasing, at a time like this... when nerves were rattling inside his stomach and brain.... Daniel shook his head at her, maybe that was how she dealt with it all. A defence mechanism. He wished he had such a thing too.

His musings were interrupted by the cluster bombs, and he too covered his head and ears, but it didn't really help against all the noise.

"Sorry to be so negative," He told Vala just as Hailey disappeared into the tunnel, calling for Mitchell and Reynolds. Wishing dearly he had *them* on his side as well, he pulled at Vala's still sticky sleeve.

"Come on. They won't notice until too late. Let's go! We can DO this!" And without further ado, he ran back the way they'd come, praying not a single bomb would hit them and that their Tel'tak was still there, not mistakenly hit by the 302 assault.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/valasiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

She could see Daniel was slightly irritated...maybe it was her teasing or the ground fire that was raining down all around them.....putting them all on edge...she wasn't sure which but she snapped out of it and got serious. She could barely hear through the loud ruckus and it was just a good thing she learned to read lips as a young girl. She thought she made out Daniel's urgings to go as he tugged on her shirt sleeve, so she swallowed hard and grimaced as the explosions continued....not to mention the smoke and flashes above them in the night sky that were now lighting things up to the point they almost didn't need their night goggles. She grabbed onto Daniel's hand and squeezed it tightly and felt a wave of fear mingled with excitement overtake her body. "Ok yeah we can do this Daniel!" She responded as if to agree with him or to convince herself that they were indeed cut out for the job.

They took off through the mush and swampy trail though this time it didn't seem so bad, maybe it was the thoughts of doom that was presiding over her brain....or maybe it was the familiar feel of it, knowing it wouldn't be long before they were back at the Tel'tak. "Daniel this sort of reminds me of that time we were about to burn at the stake...remember that?" SHe was trying anything she could to get her mind off the dreadful thoughts of their dismal situation and babbling was always her way of coping full well knowing Daniel was probably ready to strangle her at the moment.

mad_gater
February 1st, 2011, 10:29 AM
{1st Lt. William Hudson USMC}

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

As Bill shot up another glider and did some fancy maneuvers to avoid getting hit himself in this cluster frak, he remembered to relay the bad news regarding the hunches of both Firebucket and Caldwell, that the reason the LA keeps getting the drop on them and why the Hammond is on fire is that the LA has people on the inside working to sabotage the missions, most likely from Korea.

"Hey guys?" said Bill. "Be advised that both Firebucket and Caldwell both have a hunch that the fire on the Hammond was no accident and that it's not just coincidence that the LA was able to get the drop on us so quickly. It sounds like we might have to be on the lookout for LA spies on our ships, most likely from Korea."

Col.Foley
February 1st, 2011, 11:40 AM
((OOC NPCing for Dad, he probably won't be online again until Friday. I'm using my own notes so if it's crappy pleze tell me)) :eek:

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg[/IG]

William was shocked by the speed the Lucian had moved in retaliation. He'd never seen the like before in all his years of combat. He virtually yelled at the top of his lungs over the radios on all channels. "All flights, break formation. Two by two's wingmen covering leaders, independant targetting..DO NOT LET these b*stards get on top of us!!!"

His own flight was in jeopardy as well, he couldn't even see if Major Pena wa son his six, he just hoped to God he was. "Pena, still there?" He called urgently as a glider blast just clipped his outside port wing. "Hudson form up on me, you are my number three now."

Just on the horizon the three remianing Al-Kesh joined in, sending long streams of cannon fire into the two wings. Another two Tauri craft went down in blazing fireballs, Will would count the cost later. "Starbreaker, Spook. Each of you take one of your wingmen and deal with those monsters." He bellowed as he himself took down another Glider and narrowly missed a second.
*************************



Jennifer clamed her hands over her ears as the first cluster bombs exploded. Bright orange flashes from twenty kilometres away at the LA air base lit up the hiding hole like daylight, the noise was so bad within the outlet it made her stomach turn. She had to shout above the din. "I'd say Satan just opened his gates Doctor Jackson." She leaned into Teal'c and called over his shoulder. "Colonel Mitchell, Colonel Reynolds can we move now....please." She lowered herslf down. "Teal'c I'm staying right behind you if that's ok with you?"


**************

[IM]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

"Copy that sir, Red Echo One confirmed. Tank you're on me, Nugget you're on Oneshot's wing. Captain I expect you to stay in one piece please."

Through his O2 mask John acknowledged his leaders call with calm professionalism. "Copy leader. Captain Chen, Echo four on your six sir."

Ange rattled out commands as she lead Sprills away to join with Starbreaker. "K' team time again, choose your partner girl!" She called excitedly and fired off a round of her rail gun, dropping her load of cluster bombs for good measure. Her intended target with the gun turned away from another 302 only to fall into Spook's fuselade. "Splash one."

".....damned lucky is all" She reminded herself.



((OOC Ok everyone FYI. It is incredibly hard to shoot down an aircraft in combat, this is not a turkey shoot so please don't make it look too easy. Also sacrifices have to be made. Another two are down so someone has to volunteer their NPC's or we'll choose them randomly))

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/tanksiggyFILEminimizer.jpg

Tank watched Ange like a hawk and his radar and instruments as she made her run, and a good run it was too.

Suddenly a Glider came shooting in, barely avoided hitting Tank and took off after Ange at pure speed and fury.

Holy Frak, Ange Spook you got one on your tail, break break break. Wait hold on I got him he is not trying to really do anything." this puzled Tank greatly, it was almost as if the Glider was not trying, to get Ange or to even get out of range of his rapidly avenging sights. He did not complain though and was grateful as he made one slight course correction and aligned his guns on target and pressed his trigger. "guns guns guns." He chortled needlessly as his Rail Cannon exploded to life and did likewise to the enemy fighter that was trying to 'flee'.

He smirked to himself self satisfied, his first kill of the day, and was about to anounce that to the world when his alarms screeched at him.

"what the...?" He twisted around in his seat and saw two gliders behind him their tips electryfying as if they were about to fire. He twisted his stick around painfully and went evasive as he wondered again how the heck they could have gotten behind him so easily.

He then also wondered if the Lucian Alliance would really sacrifice one of their own so they could have gotten a drop on him. His anyalitical mind combined with the last of his youthful wit and some panic that was beginning to seap into the edges of his being caused him to snarl sarcastically as he attempted to stay mere inches infront of him. "Oh yeah sure, GREAT PLAN. going up against several hundred Death Gliders with only a small flight of 302s...yes General I believe this was a stellar plan." He gulped and tried to get a grip on himself, he wished he had a RIO or something behind him.

He twisted around in his seat and pressed himself against his glass, they were still back there, he juked and flew and nearly panicked again. This was not working. He went around to the front and concentrated on his instruments and his flying. He could do this.

They were follwoing him quite lazily like those Yellow Squadron chaps in that game that he liked to play so long ago.

But he was a seasoned veteran, and this was no game, he could do it.

He tried to juke and weave just barely staying out of weapons lock as Staff Cannon blasts passed mere inches over his plane.

He realized that he needed help if he was going to survive this in the first place, and looked to his rocket booster. Then to Ange. He dismissed it. His booster would have gotten him away from the battle but would have left Ange to be pounced by these two ace pilots, and he could not afford that.

The Alliance pilots had got him right where they wanted him to be. If he stayed he would have likely be shot down soon, if he left his wingmate would be in terrible jeoprady.

He cleared the mike. "Hey, any help here, I got two bandits on my tale and I cannot shake them, and if I do Ange is right in there sites, need assitance if anyone can." He said cooly. His transition from scared kid to cool combat veteran complete, if he was going to die he was going to die doing his job.

******
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/camsiggyFILEminimizer.jpg

Cam heard the rolling thunder above him and looked at it. He hoped the mission was going well, but from the sounds of things it was not...going as plan. At least they were providing a hell of a distraction.

He shrugged and shook his head clear.

"Yeah, Captain...OK everyone lets move out the Angels our doing their jobs lets get to doing ours." He pointed dramatically towards the base and made to move out.

clauz89
February 1st, 2011, 12:23 PM
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpg http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/Fairiesig.jpg

*"Fairie, with Italian, Violin with me!"*
"Yes sir!" Fairie answered, and flew to Italian's six.
"Be careful Violin, I'll consider you responsible if something should happen to my friend!"Tommaso didn't like the idea of letting his best friend into a rokie's hands, even a perfectionist one, but he had to admit it, Dragon's idea was good: the best choice was to well mix the abilities of the ones to make the best couple, and he and Fairie were almost complementary.....
Ok, Fairie, teamwork: I engage, you shoot! Let's help them with the Al'kesh!"
"Copy that. Show them what you're made of, sir!"
Italian tried his best to distract those cannons to let her wingman aim, but the shield didn't collapse.
Then, one of their 302s blew up, and they heard Danny's scream in their coms; it was getting worse and worse, but they've never seen Dragon lose his temper this way, and that increased Fairie's pain: it was the first time she lost a teammate.
Then, she reached a point she couldn't stand pain and fear anymore, and she converted them into a deadly anger: all that mattered was taking down that assassin staff cannon, unprotected by the shield, and she realized she was one of the few that could do it.
"Get me closer, sirs, I think I can do it." She asked in a glacial tone.
Dragon and Italian shown the best evasive maneuvers they knew to distract the firing from their best shooter; Fairie loaded her missiles and aimed to that spot.
Her shot wasn't perfect, but enough to neutralize that weapon system.
Tommaso ended with a nice spin, but Danny wasn't fast enough: Violin's death made him lose concentration, and his bird's wing was badly hit. He survived the shot, but lost control of his falling bird.
"Mayday, mayday, Foxtrot One down!" He asked for help, then pulled the ejection handle.

squirrely1
February 1st, 2011, 03:14 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/valasiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

She could see Daniel was slightly irritated...maybe it was her teasing or the ground fire that was raining down all around them.....putting them all on edge...she wasn't sure which but she snapped out of it and got serious. She could barely hear through the loud ruckus and it was just a good thing she learned to read lips as a young girl. She thought she made out Daniel's urgings to go as he tugged on her shirt sleeve, so she swallowed hard and grimaced as the explosions continued....not to mention the smoke and flashes above them in the night sky that were now lighting things up to the point they almost didn't need their night goggles. She grabbed onto Daniel's hand and squeezed it tightly and felt a wave of fear mingled with excitement overtake her body. "Ok yeah we can do this Daniel!" She responded as if to agree with him or to convince herself that they were indeed cut out for the job.

They took off through the mush and swampy trail though this time it didn't seem so bad, maybe it was the thoughts of doom that was presiding over her brain....or maybe it was the familiar feel of it, knowing it wouldn't be long before they were back at the Tel'tak. "Daniel this sort of reminds me of that time we were about to burn at the stake...remember that?" SHe was trying anything she could to get her mind off the dreadful thoughts of their dismal situation and babbling was always her way of coping full well knowing Daniel was probably ready to strangle her at the moment.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/valasiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

Suddenly Vala stopped dead in her tracks and realized something.... "WAIT!! Daniel....we can't leave yet.... " She grabbed hold of his shirt and swung him around to face him squarely in the eyes so he could be sure to understand the gravity of the situation. "We have to go back.... Jen and Cam will be expecting us to help them mark the silos. If we leave now....they will just send Teal'c after us.....and as pleasant as that sounds right about now..... I think they could use Teal'c more." She pulled him closer to her so that they were almost nose to nose as she continued to yell out over the blaring noise, "we can't afford to be a distraction for the team now....we have to achieve our prime objective first which is to get those targets painted for the strike teams" She sighed and hoped he could hear her amongst the heavy ground fire. She turned around and pulled him to follow her as they headed back toward the rest of the team. "I don't relish the stinking pipe either.....but hey .....if Beck can do it....anyone can!!" She had to giggle trying to picture just how many shades of green Beck was gonna turn wading through that disgusting mess.

RogueRanger
February 1st, 2011, 04:32 PM
((OOC sorry guys I can't possibly quote everyone as I'm back at Uni and running on a short leash, just give me a VM if I need to quote someone at all))

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg

John was sweating his young frame taut as he swung his 302 this way and that with Oneshot at his side. He accounted for one more when the worst happend, a stary friendly railgun shot went clean through his tailplane and he almost lost it. It was all he could to to stay aloft and outer orbit was the safest place for him now. He loosed his remaining missile at a far Glider near Fairie and watched as it plumetted out of the arena. "O'Sullivan, you owe me dinner." He called as he pulled his plane out of harms way. "Captain Chen, sorry sir gotta leave ya to it. Spook I'm done, heading back to the Daedy, good luck."

************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

Ange heard Tank's urgent call and performed a Immelman turn not far from him, she was still closing on Karina and hadn't sorted out her angle of attack. As she came back in level flight she found herself face to face with an oncoming Glider, she bracketed him with a 2 second burst and saw the hits explode the canopy, it didn't kill the thing, but another round from someone else saw it explode, she just barely escaped the debris. Turning again she was with Starbreaker, Tank right behind her again. "K, ten o'clock that one there, all loose Fox four." She hit the button as the ship came into her targetting recticle. "Tank I owe you big time man!" She yelled.

((OOC again, I'm out of time, I'll try and post the Admiral later..sorry))

Rudy Pena
February 1st, 2011, 07:20 PM
{1st Lt. Bill Hudson}

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

"Copy that, Admiral," said Bill, forming up on the Admiral's wing and counting his blessings that the 2 pilots he just shot down we're of lesser skill than their compatriots. You got lucky, Bill, very lucky, he thought to himself.

To Pena he said: "No worries Major, I got the Admiral's back. I will protect him with my life if need be."

That said he signed off comms and went into the fray with everything he had to do his duty of protecting the Admiral and thinking that they needed a miracle to keep this mission from becoming completely FUBARed.

{Major Pena}

"Ok good." Pena replies just as he sees a Death Glider coming from 12 O'clock high directly at the admirals fighter. As the Glider fires, theres no time to warn the admiral, as its to late. So Pena go hard on the throttles and flips on the after-burner just in time to get hit on his port engine instead of the end of the admirals canopy. "Thats another one you can thank me sir, but that hit just took out my port engine. My fuel levels are low for the port one, Im declaring a emergency landing on the Daedalus."

(((OCC: Im taking my character out, as I cant do this RPing at this time, Mel knows why. If you guys would like to know why, ask Mel. Since she is reading this, Its ok for her to tell people who wish to know why.)))

Col.Foley
February 1st, 2011, 11:11 PM
((OOC sorry guys I can't possibly quote everyone as I'm back at Uni and running on a short leash, just give me a VM if I need to quote someone at all))

[IM]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg[/IMG]

John was sweating his young frame taut as he swung his 302 this way and that with Oneshot at his side. He accounted for one more when the worst happend, a stary friendly railgun shot went clean through his tailplane and he almost lost it. It was all he could to to stay aloft and outer orbit was the safest place for him now. He loosed his remaining missile at a far Glider near Fairie and watched as it plumetted out of the arena. "O'Sullivan, you owe me dinner." He called as he pulled his plane out of harms way. "Captain Chen, sorry sir gotta leave ya to it. Spook I'm done, heading back to the Daedy, good luck."

************

[IM]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg[/IMG]

Ange heard Tank's urgent call and performed a Immelman turn not far from him, she was still closing on Karina and hadn't sorted out her angle of attack. As she came back in level flight she found herself face to face with an oncoming Glider, she bracketed him with a 2 second burst and saw the hits explode the canopy, it didn't kill the thing, but another round from someone else saw it explode, she just barely escaped the debris. Turning again she was with Starbreaker, Tank right behind her again. "K, ten o'clock that one there, all loose Fox four." She hit the button as the ship came into her targetting recticle. "Tank I owe you big time man!" She yelled.

((OOC again, I'm out of time, I'll try and post the Admiral later..sorry))
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/tanksiggyFILEminimizer.jpg

He smiled a bit behind his mask and took two steadying breaths. "No problem Ange, good hunting."
He made sure that he kept juking and leveling around the place hunting, he swet his eyes oover his instruments and wanted to see if anyone was in trouble. "Hey... one time offer guys could end at anything single moment....if anyone needs help. Goose you OK? Do you need an assist?"

Ryn
February 2nd, 2011, 01:29 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel tried to listen as Vala explained why they couldn't make a run for it yet. The noise made her barely understandable, but her body language helped too.

Hand gestures accompanied his own reply, stressing what he felt. "Okay, okay, OKAY! I get it! It's fine! Next time - YOU make the call, all right?! It's obvious I have NO clue how to do this, I'm not a soldier, never have been .... oh geeeeez." The last was pretty much directed at himself as he hand-bumped his own forehead.

"Come on, let's go back before they notice us missing."

He hurried back to the stinking pipe tunnel, quite clearly expecting her to follow.

Ryn
February 2nd, 2011, 01:50 AM
http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

"Yes, Tank, PLEASE!" Connor yelled over the comms, as he heard Tank call if he needed assist. Boy, did he need it. Frank and he were surrounded, they'd tried making a run for it using some fancy flying, but everywhere they looked, gliders. Connor couldn't work out why, but they weren't shaking loose of the LA. One of the Al'kesh loomed over them as well...

squirrely1
February 2nd, 2011, 05:28 AM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/sgnssiggiekarina.jpg http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/runnersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/hammersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

"OK well then.... Goose... don't play....just take your toys and go home!" Karina responded back sarcastically....she couldn't help it as a wave of fear come over her in the solemness of her cockpit. Realizing that everyone was covering their own ass at the moment. She heard Tank's offer and wondered just how the big guy could be in such a position to help out then she saw through the flash of blazes Goose trying to lose a few and was grateful he cashed in on Tank's offer.

Across the heavily smoke filled expanse Karina noticed Spook working out her angle of approach and trying to jink her way towards her hopefully to take out the Al'Kesh. She laid on her radio as she bellowed out, "Spook.... let's splash this bad boy..... together we can do this!! It'd be like old times!" She had to grin thinking back to the academy days when they had to prove their skills over and over again in some ridiculous simulation....that old mean Major Tucker had drummed up for them. She opened the channel to the rest of her flight. "Runner, Hammer.... B" She had to stop herself from continuing not yet wanting to face the death of her comrade. She bit down hard on her lip and continued..."we're gonna take one more missile run toward this big bad wolf....so buckle up boys it's Little Red Riding hood time!" She weaved through the flying debris toward the target. "Spook I hope you can hear me....cuz we're goin in!" She leaned on her stick to barrel in almost like a Kamikaze run....trying to get a fix for a weapons lock. "How we doin gang? I really want to take this one down!"

"I'm on it..... I've got weapons lock" Jeremy shouted.

Hammer reported.... "Echo that... let's do this!"

"Ok Spook...you with us?" She inquired as she herself achieved weapons lock on the target and her finger was just itching to pull the trigger.

squirrely1
February 2nd, 2011, 05:44 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

Daniel tried to listen as Vala explained why they couldn't make a run for it yet. The noise made her barely understandable, but her body language helped too.

Hand gestures accompanied his own reply, stressing what he felt. "Okay, okay, OKAY! I get it! It's fine! Next time - YOU make the call, all right?! It's obvious I have NO clue how to do this, I'm not a soldier, never have been .... oh geeeeez." The last was pretty much directed at himself as he hand-bumped his own forehead.

"Come on, let's go back before they notice us missing."

He hurried back to the stinking pipe tunnel, quite clearly expecting her to follow.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/valasiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg
Vala had to giggle at him cuz she always thought he was so adorable when he took on that self effacing attitude only the way Daniel could. "It's OK Daniel.... I had a brain gas or whatever you call it moment too.... it happens to the best of us.....let's just forget about it and RUN!" She picked up her paces as they found their way back to the pipe just as Cam and the rest of the team were heading out...."Phew! that was close...they didn't even notice we were gone...." She huffed and puffed and through strained breaths bellowed out, "I didn't EVEN want to haveta drum up another excuse for our absence....cuz well I'm down to the 'intimate tussle in the woods' one!" She grinned while smirking at Daniel just waiting for what kind of a response that would bring.

Ryn
February 2nd, 2011, 09:11 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/DANNYSIGGY.jpg

"Well if you make any more *brain gas* like that," Daniel retorted sarcastically, "I'd just as soon toss you back into that, that, that, .... tussle! Be QUIET!" It was very obvious he was annoyed, if she continued like that, the others were sure to know just what they would have been up to, with itinerary and everything.
"I don't think you know the meaning of the word quiet!" He hissed at her, just *waiting* for a voice to call out 'anything the matter?'.

clauz89
February 2nd, 2011, 09:11 AM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg

John was sweating his young frame taut as he swung his 302 this way and that with Oneshot at his side. He accounted for one more when the worst happend, a stary friendly railgun shot went clean through his tailplane and he almost lost it. It was all he could to to stay aloft and outer orbit was the safest place for him now. He loosed his remaining missile at a far Glider near Fairie and watched as it plumetted out of the arena. "O'Sullivan, you owe me dinner." He called as he pulled his plane out of harms way. "Captain Chen, sorry sir gotta leave ya to it. Spook I'm done, heading back to the Daedy, good luck."


http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/Fairiesig.jpg

Lost in deadly rage and pain, Fairie didn't even notice the glider behind her, until she heard Nugget's call.
Why? Why did he waste his last shot for me?! Even if she had seen it, she wouldn't have cared: first Violin's death, then Dragon down, hit her so badly that she almost lost interest in her own survival. For a few seconds she really turned herself into a Death Angel.
But, seeing that there was still someone able to smile, and remember a stupid thing like a dinner, helped her to get back to life.
"Dinner?! That superb shot wasn't enough?! Anyway, thanks Nugget...." she tried to smile, but it was too early for that, one step at time.

Princess Awinita
February 2nd, 2011, 10:46 AM
{Figment} The Twins {Sian} {Sung}

It was not until Sian's figter was shot in the wing did Sung loose total control. Rufis swore, Sian however said something that only calmed her sister only so far. She could make it back to the Daedalus, but she would leave a parting gift behind. Sung went ballistic, once her fireing was linked she fired a pair of shots at a LAL Glider, the pilot never saw Sung until her raw anger filled his face, cauing his glider to explode, allowing her sister a clear path to the Daedalus.

Rufis got on the radio, "Hello Spook, this is your imagination speaking. Disregard your radar, eyes only, the enemy has jammers. Sian never saw the pair that got her wing clipped. She can land, but it wont be easy." Rufis was right, they'd lost too many already. Sung spoke. "Figment, Spook, clear path. Now!" She opened her throttle at the group of LA gliders making way towards them. When they were close enough she pressed a trigger. "Happy New Year, freaks." She said in english. When she was mad, she spoke in english, otherwise everything was just dandy, the cluster bomb went off, and four of the gropu of six were vaporised. Figment took his space at Spooks left wing. Sung took Sian's place covering Ace One, who seemed to be having troubles.

OOC: And from here I disappear, Sian went back to the Daedalus, her fighter's starboard wing has been shot through, no major damage or threats to herself though. she'll live, her pride, not so much. Sung's the Devil's Daughter so to speak.... and Rufis, well.. he's a figment of everyones imagineation!

mad_gater
February 2nd, 2011, 11:02 AM
{Major Pena}

"Ok good." Pena replies just as he sees a Death Glider coming from 12 O'clock high directly at the admirals fighter. As the Glider fires, theres no time to warn the admiral, as its to late. So Pena go hard on the throttles and flips on the after-burner just in time to get hit on his port engine instead of the end of the admirals canopy. "Thats another one you can thank me sir, but that hit just took out my port engine. My fuel levels are low for the port one, Im declaring a emergency landing on the Daedalus."

(((OCC: Im taking my character out, as I cant do this RPing at this time, Mel knows why. If you guys would like to know why, ask Mel. Since she is reading this, Its ok for her to tell people who wish to know why.)))

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"Roger that, Major. Prepping flight deck," said Firebucket.

clauz89
February 2nd, 2011, 12:00 PM
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpghttp://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/Fairiesig.jpg

Tommaso was astonished and confused in the middle of the battle; wrong and right seemed to have swapped places like earth and sky in a double loop, the difference was that he was used only to the last. What should have been an easy entry has become an overwhelmingly bad situation, perfect ideas leaded to unsucces, deaths and terrible losses.
What if he had disobeyed, made the apparently wrong decisions? And now, deciding was up to him, trying to save what was left of Blue Foxtrot. Take down the Al'kesh was now too hard for them alone, so he asked for help
"One Al'kesh weapon down, but shields are holding, we need backups!"

Meanwhile, Fairie realized she'd used most of her weapons.
"Italian, I'm short on ammos!"
"Ok, swap places, I'm still plenty of that"
"Here we go, first decision, first mistake" But good ideas apparently didn't bring anything good, so he thought it was time for the bad ones.

RogueRanger
February 2nd, 2011, 06:24 PM
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/tanksiggyFILEminimizer.jpg

He smiled a bit behind his mask and took two steadying breaths. "No problem Ange, good hunting."
He made sure that he kept juking and leveling around the place hunting, he swet his eyes oover his instruments and wanted to see if anyone was in trouble. "Hey... one time offer guys could end at anything single moment....if anyone needs help. Goose you OK? Do you need an assist?"


http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/tanksiggyFILEminimizer.jpg

Tank watched Ange like a hawk and his radar and instruments as she made her run, and a good run it was too.

Suddenly a Glider came shooting in, barely avoided hitting Tank and took off after Ange at pure speed and fury.

Holy Frak, Ange Spook you got one on your tail, break break break. Wait hold on I got him he is not trying to really do anything." this puzled Tank greatly, it was almost as if the Glider was not trying, to get Ange or to even get out of range of his rapidly avenging sights. He did not complain though and was grateful as he made one slight course correction and aligned his guns on target and pressed his trigger. "guns guns guns." He chortled needlessly as his Rail Cannon exploded to life and did likewise to the enemy fighter that was trying to 'flee'.

He smirked to himself self satisfied, his first kill of the day, and was about to anounce that to the world when his alarms screeched at him.

"what the...?" He twisted around in his seat and saw two gliders behind him their tips electryfying as if they were about to fire. He twisted his stick around painfully and went evasive as he wondered again how the heck they could have gotten behind him so easily.

He then also wondered if the Lucian Alliance would really sacrifice one of their own so they could have gotten a drop on him. His anyalitical mind combined with the last of his youthful wit and some panic that was beginning to seap into the edges of his being caused him to snarl sarcastically as he attempted to stay mere inches infront of him. "Oh yeah sure, GREAT PLAN. going up against several hundred Death Gliders with only a small flight of 302s...yes General I believe this was a stellar plan." He gulped and tried to get a grip on himself, he wished he had a RIO or something behind him.

He twisted around in his seat and pressed himself against his glass, they were still back there, he juked and flew and nearly panicked again. This was not working. He went around to the front and concentrated on his instruments and his flying. He could do this.

They were follwoing him quite lazily like those Yellow Squadron chaps in that game that he liked to play so long ago.

But he was a seasoned veteran, and this was no game, he could do it.

He tried to juke and weave just barely staying out of weapons lock as Staff Cannon blasts passed mere inches over his plane.

He realized that he needed help if he was going to survive this in the first place, and looked to his rocket booster. Then to Ange. He dismissed it. His booster would have gotten him away from the battle but would have left Ange to be pounced by these two ace pilots, and he could not afford that.

The Alliance pilots had got him right where they wanted him to be. If he stayed he would have likely be shot down soon, if he left his wingmate would be in terrible jeoprady.

He cleared the mike. "Hey, any help here, I got two bandits on my tale and I cannot shake them, and if I do Ange is right in there sites, need assitance if anyone can." He said cooly. His transition from scared kid to cool combat veteran complete, if he was going to die he was going to die doing his job.

******
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/ColFoley/camsiggyFILEminimizer.jpg

Cam heard the rolling thunder above him and looked at it. He hoped the mission was going well, but from the sounds of things it was not...going as plan. At least they were providing a hell of a distraction.

He shrugged and shook his head clear.

"Yeah, Captain...OK everyone lets move out the Angels our doing their jobs lets get to doing ours." He pointed dramatically towards the base and made to move out.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg



Tank’s booming voice echoed inside Ange’s head like a beacon, she looked over her shoulder for a split second and saw the glow only of the Glider cockpits. She vectored left and down, rolling inverted. All she had left was her AIM-120s (those she still needed and her guns were useless from this range) and one Maverick missile on her centre line hardpoint. “Got it Tank, break, break port now!” She yelled and then switched to her AGM-65 targeting sight. “Oh what the hell..” she shrugged. When the closest Glider was in the ‘cross’ she depressed the button on her stick and hoped for the best. Normally the Maverick is targeted by the computer but she didn’t have time and also this was not a ground installation. She watched the trail arc up and over, a tremendous fireball followed and both enemy were gone. “Well whad’ya know Tank….” She almost felt like laughing if it wasn’t so serious, she watched helplessly as more of the 302’s were hit. They were hopelessly outnumbered and they really needed a miracle right now.

********************

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg


SG3 moved forward at a run, they had their paintball guns out and the first priority was the four guard towers, one after another the ‘marked’ them and started on the missile silos. Al swept up onto a small rise, with his NVG’s he couldn’t see any LA about, he called SG1 to move up.


Jennifer was on Teal’c heal, she leaned in close to his back as he crouched to target the nearest silos. “Please Teal’c, the next time you have dinner, try and cut back on the garlic.” She said playfully as the sweat from his skin permeated her senses. “Colonel Mitchell we have three silos here sir.” She spoke softly into her coms.


http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/tommy4.jpg http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/Fairiesig.jpg

*"Fairie, with Italian, Violin with me!"*
"Yes sir!" Fairie answered, and flew to Italian's six.
"Be careful Violin, I'll consider you responsible if something should happen to my friend!"Tommaso didn't like the idea of letting his best friend into a rokie's hands, even a perfectionist one, but he had to admit it, Dragon's idea was good: the best choice was to well mix the abilities of the ones to make the best couple, and he and Fairie were almost complementary.....
Ok, Fairie, teamwork: I engage, you shoot! Let's help them with the Al'kesh!"
"Copy that. Show them what you're made of, sir!"
Italian tried his best to distract those cannons to let her wingman aim, but the shield didn't collapse.
Then, one of their 302s blew up, and they heard Danny's scream in their coms; it was getting worse and worse, but they've never seen Dragon lose his temper this way, and that increased Fairie's pain: it was the first time she lost a teammate.
Then, she reached a point she couldn't stand pain and fear anymore, and she converted them into a deadly anger: all that mattered was taking down that assassin staff cannon, unprotected by the shield, and she realized she was one of the few that could do it.
"Get me closer, sirs, I think I can do it." She asked in a glacial tone.
Dragon and Italian shown the best evasive maneuvers they knew to distract the firing from their best shooter; Fairie loaded her missiles and aimed to that spot.
Her shot wasn't perfect, but enough to neutralize that weapon system.
Tommaso ended with a nice spin, but Danny wasn't fast enough: Violin's death made him lose concentration, and his bird's wing was badly hit. He survived the shot, but lost control of his falling bird.
"Mayday, mayday, Foxtrot One down!" He asked for help, then pulled the ejection handle.

RogueRanger
February 2nd, 2011, 06:24 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg


“Jesus Christ!” Will spat as more 302’s went down. “This is not how it was supposed to be.” He thought aloud. “All flights, close up box four formations any of you not engaging those Al-Kesh. ‘Breaker, Spook finish those b*stards now please we have to get out of this mess and re-group.”




http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/sgnssiggiekarina.jpg http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/runnersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/banners/hammersiggyFILEminimizer-1.jpg

"OK well then.... Goose... don't play....just take your toys and go home!" Karina responded back sarcastically....she couldn't help it as a wave of fear come over her in the solemness of her cockpit. Realizing that everyone was covering their own ass at the moment. She heard Tank's offer and wondered just how the big guy could be in such a position to help out then she saw through the flash of blazes Goose trying to lose a few and was grateful he cashed in on Tank's offer.

Across the heavily smoke filled expanse Karina noticed Spook working out her angle of approach and trying to jink her way towards her hopefully to take out the Al'Kesh. She laid on her radio as she bellowed out, "Spook.... let's splash this bad boy..... together we can do this!! It'd be like old times!" She had to grin thinking back to the academy days when they had to prove their skills over and over again in some ridiculous simulation....that old mean Major Tucker had drummed up for them. She opened the channel to the rest of her flight. "Runner, Hammer.... B" She had to stop herself from continuing not yet wanting to face the death of her comrade. She bit down hard on her lip and continued..."we're gonna take one more missile run toward this big bad wolf....so buckle up boys it's Little Red Riding hood time!" She weaved through the flying debris toward the target. "Spook I hope you can hear me....cuz we're goin in!" She leaned on her stick to barrel in almost like a Kamikaze run....trying to get a fix for a weapons lock. "How we doin gang? I really want to take this one down!"

"I'm on it..... I've got weapons lock" Jeremy shouted.

Hammer reported.... "Echo that... let's do this!"

"Ok Spook...you with us?" She inquired as she herself achieved weapons lock on the target and her finger was just itching to pull the trigger.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

“Right up your nose K,” She yelled as she guided her craft back into the fray. “Fox four, Fox four!” She screamed as she targeted the Al-Kesh that seemed to fill her front vision and then peeled away without looking. After Karina’s initial hit, that was all they needed. Two down, one to go. But all she had now was her rail-guns. “Oh Frak me!” She yelled again. “K’ we’ll need more than luck. Tank you still have one AIM left, think you can put a hole up that beasts arse enough to give us a clean gunshot?”




http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa346/clauz89/Fairiesig.jpg

Lost in deadly rage and pain, Fairie didn't even notice the glider behind her, until she heard Nugget's call.
Why? Why did he waste his last shot for me?! Even if she had seen it, she wouldn't have cared: first Violin's death, then Dragon down, hit her so badly that she almost lost interest in her own survival. For a few seconds she really turned herself into a Death Angel.
But, seeing that there was still someone able to smile, and remember a stupid thing like a dinner, helped her to get back to life.
"Dinner?! That superb shot wasn't enough?! Anyway, thanks Nugget...." she tried to smile, but it was too early for that, one step at time.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg

“Roast beef and potatoes, peas and gravy and I’ll cook.” He laughed. His ‘donor’ had a reputation as probably the lousiest cook on Earth, but this new O’Neill version had learnt a lot in his few short years.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AINCHEN.jpg

A calm managed voice broke his reverie. “JJ, go low man, four bandits high six o’clock.” Ain spoke as he pulled up in a torrid figure of eight manoeuvre. The four enemy were now split between the two. Ain easily picked off the closest and was setting up on another when from above railgun fire disintegrated his target. The Admiral streaked past him and went after the third like a madman. Now there were three working together. John, Ain and the Admiral concentrated their fire on one and then the last. “Thank you sir!”

“Don’t mention it Captain. John, you two get up Angels 30, make sure we have this ground covered."

“Yes sir!” came the joint reply.


{Figment} The Twins {Sian} {Sung}

It was not until Sian's figter was shot in the wing did Sung loose total control. Rufis swore, Sian however said something that only calmed her sister only so far. She could make it back to the Daedalus, but she would leave a parting gift behind. Sung went ballistic, once her fireing was linked she fired a pair of shots at a LAL Glider, the pilot never saw Sung until her raw anger filled his face, cauing his glider to explode, allowing her sister a clear path to the Daedalus.

Rufis got on the radio, "Hello Spook, this is your imagination speaking. Disregard your radar, eyes only, the enemy has jammers. Sian never saw the pair that got her wing clipped. She can land, but it wont be easy." Rufis was right, they'd lost too many already. Sung spoke. "Figment, Spook, clear path. Now!" She opened her throttle at the group of LA gliders making way towards them. When they were close enough she pressed a trigger. "Happy New Year, freaks." She said in english. When she was mad, she spoke in english, otherwise everything was just dandy, the cluster bomb went off, and four of the gropu of six were vaporised. Figment took his space at Spooks left wing. Sung took Sian's place covering Ace One, who seemed to be having troubles.

OOC: And from here I disappear, Sian went back to the Daedalus, her fighter's starboard wing has been shot through, no major damage or threats to herself though. she'll live, her pride, not so much. Sung's the Devil's Daughter so to speak.... and Rufis, well.. he's a figment of everyones imagineation!

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

“Copy that Rufi, I owe you. All units, eyes only, they are using radar jammers, don’t make your missile shots until you have mark one eyeball confirmation”


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

Will had just completed another sweep with Sung hard on his wing, they were making a hole in the Gliders but at a great cost. He rolled over inverted and saw the edge of the sun rising in the far east, just a glow but sunrise would be on them within thirty minutes. “Colonel Mitchell, if you can hear me son, get out of sight asap, sun is up in thirty.” He had just finished when his systems alarms screamed for attention. “What the..?” A low droning whirl told him his entire command functions were on the fritz, one by one they shut down until all he had was battery back up and a little fuel in his sub-orbital engines. “Jack! You sold me a bloody lemon!” he bellowed. Wasting no time in assessing his predicament, Will had enough juice for one more transmission. “Connor you have the ball, Ace One is out of the arena, get everyone back as soon as that last Al-kesh is dealt with. Mayday, mayday MacGregor is so going down!”

He gave his aero-spike engines that last little bit of gas, he knew he wouldn’t get into outer atmo, but he could at least get away from being captured. His 302 went up in an arc and then plummeted down some distance away near snow capped mountains. He pulled on his module ejection handle and was greeted with a dull ‘thunk’ “You have to be kidding me..” There was nothing he could do but try and cut his speed and make as best as he could a deadstick landing. At around a thousand feet he lowered his landing gear and air brakes, he couldn’t see where he was, but he saw the tops of rugged pine like trees. A loud crashing noise greeted him as the branches and pine fronds whipped around his stricken 302 and finally a dead and sudden stop as the nose ploughed into thick snow. The under dash collapsed pinning his knees in, he couldn’t move, blood trickled from his mouth as he pulled his mask off. His canopy shattered, all he could feel now was cold, intense cold.

mad_gater
February 2nd, 2011, 07:53 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg


“Jesus Christ!” Will spat as more 302’s went down. “This is not how it was supposed to be.” He thought aloud. “All flights, close up box four formations any of you not engaging those Al-Kesh. ‘Breaker, Spook finish those b*stards now please we have to get out of this mess and re-group.”






http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

“Right up your nose K,” She yelled as she guided her craft back into the fray. “Fox four, Fox four!” She screamed as she targeted the Al-Kesh that seemed to fill her front vision and then peeled away without looking. After Karina’s initial hit, that was all they needed. Two down, one to go. But all she had now was her rail-guns. “Oh Frak me!” She yelled again. “K’ we’ll need more than luck. Tank you still have one AIM left, think you can put a hole up that beasts arse enough to give us a clean gunshot?”



http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Jackjnrsiggy.jpg

“Roast beef and potatoes, peas and gravy and I’ll cook.” He laughed. His ‘donor’ had a reputation as probably the lousiest cook on Earth, but this new O’Neill version had learnt a lot in his few short years.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AINCHEN.jpg

A calm managed voice broke his reverie. “JJ, go low man, four bandits high six o’clock.” Ain spoke as he pulled up in a torrid figure of eight manoeuvre. The four enemy were now split between the two. Ain easily picked off the closest and was setting up on another when from above railgun fire disintegrated his target. The Admiral streaked past him and went after the third like a madman. Now there were three working together. John, Ain and the Admiral concentrated their fire on one and then the last. “Thank you sir!”

“Don’t mention it Captain. John, you two get up Angels 30, make sure we have this ground covered."

“Yes sir!” came the joint reply.


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Angesiggynew.jpg

“Copy that Rufi, I owe you. All units, eyes only, they are using radar jammers, don’t make your missile shots until you have mark one eyeball confirmation”


http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/AdmiralMacGregor.jpg

Will had just completed another sweep with Sung hard on his wing, they were making a hole in the Gliders but at a great cost. He rolled over inverted and saw the edge of the sun rising in the far east, just a glow but sunrise would be on them within thirty minutes. “Colonel Mitchell, if you can hear me son, get out of sight asap, sun is up in thirty.” He had just finished when his systems alarms screamed for attention. “What the..?” A low droning whirl told him his entire command functions were on the fritz, one by one they shut down until all he had was battery back up and a little fuel in his sub-orbital engines. “Jack! You sold me a bloody lemon!” he bellowed. Wasting no time in assessing his predicament, Will had enough juice for one more transmission. “Connor you have the ball, Ace One is out of the arena, get everyone back as soon as that last Al-kesh is dealt with. Mayday, mayday MacGregor is so going down!”

He gave his aero-spike engines that last little bit of gas, he knew he wouldn’t get into outer atmo, but he could at least get away from being captured. His 302 went up in an arc and then plummeted down some distance away near snow capped mountains. He pulled on his module ejection handle and was greeted with a dull ‘thunk’ “You have to be kidding me..” There was nothing he could do but try and cut his speed and make as best as he could a deadstick landing. At around a thousand feet he lowered his landing gear and air brakes, he couldn’t see where he was, but he saw the tops of rugged pine like trees. A loud crashing noise greeted him as the branches and pine fronds whipped around his stricken 302 and finally a dead and sudden stop as the nose ploughed into thick snow. The under dash collapsed pinning his knees in, he couldn’t move, blood trickled from his mouth as he pulled his mask off. His canopy shattered, all he could feel now was cold, intense cold.


{1st Lt. William Hudson, USMC}

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg

Hudson watched as the Admiral's bird, seemingly of its own volition, lost power and control. What the---? He wasn't hit, thought Hudson. At the admiral's announcement that he was going down into a crash landing, Hudson prayed hard that he landed safely. "I hope you land safely admiral. While you're down there see if you can find Legs, OK?" said Hudson to the Admiral, praying that he got that transmission before he crash landed.

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

"This is Col. Sheen to all birds. Be advised we have friendlies inbound. ETA 30 min. Seems Ish'ta and her pals were in the neighborhood and decided to pay us a visit. We need to hold out for another 30 min. I know you can do it. Holding out against incredible odds is what we're known for. Let's show these LA jerks just why the Goa'uld considered us a pain in the mik'ta. Firebucket out."