Syfy Rewind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syfy Rewind

Does anyone know why Syfy hasn't posted Bank Job online yet? I don't have cable or satellite so I'm dependent on the internet to catch up with the show. I was hoping to do it through a Syfy-channel approved method so I've been watching for when Syfy or Hulu would post the episode and now I'm two episodes behind. Did I miss a memo? I was so sure it would be posted no later than a week after the episode aired... otherwise I would have had my mom DVR it and I'll catch it next time I visit (about once a month). anyone know what's up?

Syfy changed its policy for releasing episodes online for all of their current shows. They decided to release the first two episodes the day after they aired and then all subsequent episodes will be released 30 days after they air. You won't see any of the episodes from Bank Job onward legally online until late November.

I think Syfy is trying to force people to watch shows like Sanctuary and SGU live to increase the ratings. Unfortunately, most people who watch online that I know either do not have Syfy or can't watch it on Friday night due to prior commitments. I was enjoying watching both live on Friday night and re-watching the episodes on Hulu. Now I've just started recording the eps so I can watch them again during the week if I want.

If I could figure out how to copy my DVD recording, I would send you a copy of Bank Job and Trail of Blood.

Comment

If your mom has cable, you can check to see if her provider has it On Demand. Verizon/Frontier has had Sanctuary free On Demand including SyFy HD On Demand with the exception of Bank Job (for some unknown reason they skipped Bank Job for HD but Trail of Blood is offered today).
      sigpic

Comment

Cox has all 4 episodes free 'on demand', it's under 'my primetime'

relatively commercialless
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the responses! I was wondering what had happened! I confess I don't mind waiting a month, that's only like a couple more weeks until I can watch Bank Job!

I didn't know that it might be posted earlier for on-demand, thanks for letting me know. I have comcast, and I just checked, they only seem to have the same as Syfy and Hulu. I can ask my mom too but I'll ask her to DVR the episodes for now that or make friends with someone who has cable/satelite. I just can't bring myself to pay $80+ a month for just the syfy channel! Maybe syfy and cbs... that's way too much for two channels

Again, thanks for the responses!

Comment

Darn. I've had trouble catching them this season I missed Bank Job and Trial of Blood. I'm too tired by the time 10pm roles around.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I have missed so many episodes of Sanctuary that it looks like I will have to wait those 30 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Melora View Post
                Syfy changed its policy for releasing episodes online for all of their current shows. They decided to release the first two episodes the day after they aired and then all subsequent episodes will be released 30 days after they air. You won't see any of the episodes from Bank Job onward legally online until late November.

I think Syfy is trying to force people to watch shows like Sanctuary and SGU live to increase the ratings. Unfortunately, most people who watch online that I know either do not have Syfy or can't watch it on Friday night due to prior commitments. I was enjoying watching both live on Friday night and re-watching the episodes on Hulu. Now I've just started recording the eps so I can watch them again during the week if I want.

If I could figure out how to copy my DVD recording, I would send you a copy of Bank Job and Trail of Blood.
                Now that's just awful! I noticed that they were missing too, and I thought they'd be available in a week or so...but 30 days?! That's absolutely unfair
                sigpic
                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                  Now that's just awful! I noticed that they were missing too, and I thought they'd be available in a week or so...but 30 days?! That's absolutely unfair
                  Has it been 31 days yet? (since "Bank Job"?)

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!

*gasp for breath*
                  oh yeah, my mom DVRed them for me, and I'm going to her place for Thanksgiving Only a couple more days! But that's four episodes to watch all at once

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                    Has it been 31 days yet? (since "Bank Job"?)

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!

*gasp for breath*
                    oh yeah, my mom DVRed them for me, and I'm going to her place for Thanksgiving Only a couple more days! But that's four episodes to watch all at once
                    I think you have to wait until this Monday to have Hulu release them?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Any news on when the episodes will be posted? They posted Pax Romana and Hangover the day after they aired, but are they back to the 31 days for One Night and Metamorphesis? or are they not posting them on Syfy Rewind anymore since they move to Monday night? anyone know??

Comment

Working...
                      X