• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patriot (1009)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    PATRIOT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1009

Clark tries to reign in Arthur Curry after he blows up an off-shore oil rig. Oliver decides to test the government's intentions of the new Vigilante Registration Act by signing himself up, and Lois investigates an ambitious Colonel leading the hunt.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 02 May 2011, 12:28 PM.

Excellent episode, was awesome to see Aquaman dude, he didn't speak like a wannabe suburban gangsta which was cool. Did enjoy the trust issue being resolved quickly. And wow finally, they're addressing the real issue, the bad guy.

Comment

Aquaman was [played a little more serious this episode and it showed. Mera was a little annoying at first though.

My favorite part of the episode was Lois and Tess not knowing they the other one knew about Clark and then the scene where they "ran into each other"

And Michael Hogan was awesome.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
        Aquaman was [played a little more serious this episode and it showed. Mera was a little annoying at first though.

My favorite part of the episode was Lois and Tess not knowing they the other one knew about Clark and then the scene where they "ran into each other"

That is an understatement. It was great to see him guest star. I hope we see his character again this season.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          +1

all of this has happened before, all of this is happening again -_-

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            That is an understatement. It was great to see him guest star. I hope we see his character again this season.
            I found it hilarious at the end of the episode he had a eyepatch!

Comment

Working...
            X