• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abandoned (1008)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    ABANDONED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1008

After Tess experiences a nightmare of an orphanage run by an abusive woman, she and Clark investigate -- though Tess swears she has no memory of the place. After confronting the loss of her late mother, Lois decides to confront Jor-El about his relationship with Clark.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:31 PM.

Cool, first post. Well, I found this Episode pretty good in General. It was not really one of the best but the Family Scenes where quite moving and the end was as always WOW!

I cant wait for the end eventhough I hate to see it come.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Wow, Tess a Luthor...
      sigpic

Comment

Someone point me out if I'm wrong but when Clark first meet Lois( in season 4?) didn't Lois say her mother dead in a car crash? Not Cancer?

Okay, really cool that they used Teri Hatcher as Lois mother. I use to love watching her in superman the tv series when I got ready for school.

It was an okay episode, like the end the best.
        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

The end was great, too bad Lionel wasn't actually in it. Would have been great. I'm surprised the whole lex thing has been pushed to the background. Good to know that the dark sides are in cahoots together, it seems. Clark needs some detective skills from Batman.

Comment

Though this episode made me smile, it still reeked of inconsistent blabbing.

Comment

I still can't get over the fact that Tess is a Luthor. That is one hell of a twist.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I still can't get over the fact that Tess is a Luthor. That is one hell of a twist.
                Though it was kind of obvious. Alone that she is a Redhead and got a mysterious connection to Lex. Altough I never suspected them to actually make that move.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                  Someone point me out if I'm wrong but when Clark first meet Lois( in season 4?) didn't Lois say her mother dead in a car crash? Not Cancer?
                  Will have to dig out my DVDs and check that out. Personally I can't ever remember Lois mentioning her mom!

The ending for me was a WTF moment. I saw the back of Daddy and that HAIR and thought, naw that can't be Lionel!
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I got to episode 2 of Season 4. Lois talked about her mom dying and mentions her mom smoking behind the bleachers at school. That gives me the impression her mom got cancer from smoking.

Anyway I'm now watching the commentary for episode 1. Getting myself sucked into season 4. Argh! But then I do like Lois so it's interesting to watch her first appearance with a different perspective.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Indeed! I wasn't expecting that!

Comment

Wonder what'll come of it though.

Comment

I always thought of Granny Goodness as a ridiculous villain in the DC comics, but the Smallville version was pretty good.

Is this the first time they've shown Desaad on the show?
                          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Me too. I was like "WHAAAAAT!" Tess a Luthor. Wow I honestly never saw that coming either. And I was really beginning to like her a lot. I hope she stays a good person and doesn't feel she needs to cross over to the dark side like .the other Luthors.

Plus I wonder if she will keep it a secret. I think telling others may make them distrustful of her.

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                              Me too. I was like "WHAAAAAT!" Tess a Luthor. Wow I honestly never saw that coming either. And I was really beginning to like her a lot. I hope she stays a good person and doesn't feel she needs to cross over to the dark side like .the other Luthors.

Plus I wonder if she will keep it a secret. I think telling others may make them distrustful of her.
                              She hasn't said anything to any of them about the Lex clone that turned out to be Lex. (I still don't quite understand that)
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                              X